Forum Settings
Forums
#1
Jul 21, 2013 5:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 28580
Is this entry referring to this PV?



Edit: I think it is. I just read the description.
Modified by tsubasalover, Jul 21, 2013 8:12 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
 
#2
Jul 25, 2013 2:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 6
It's such a waste the animation looks really nice. I really hope they consider making a series out of it.
 
#3
Jul 27, 2013 11:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 120257
It is a preview for the manga I believe.

kaze_no_seishin said:
It's such a waste the animation looks really nice. I really hope they consider making a series out of it.

I concur.
 
 
#4
Aug 7, 2014 12:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 252
This would be a fantastic anime! I'm off to read the manga...
 
#5
Jul 18, 2015 3:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 770
that was soooo beautiful!!!! and omg the manga!!! it was definitely one of the best manga i've read in the past few years, and it keeps getting better!!!! latest translated chapter 24-26 are so intense it gave me the frights i was feeling like when i read shingeki no kyojin
 
#6
May 23, 11:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 1579
kaze_no_seishin said:
It's such a waste the animation looks really nice. I really hope they consider making a series out of it.
Stark700 said:
It is a preview for the manga I believe.

kaze_no_seishin said:
It's such a waste the animation looks really nice. I really hope they consider making a series out of it.

I concur.
pennyiscute said:
This would be a fantastic anime! I'm off to read the manga...
so you guys happy of the anime ?
 

Preview MangaManga Store