私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Jul 22, 2013 10:36 AM
May 2013
no_good_name said:
Homosexuals are pretty gay.

My god is this ture?
Jul 22, 2013 11:43 AM

Jun 2008
I believe everyone falls within a certain point on the sexual spectrum.

Some people are 100% straight, some are 100% gay.

Some are 50/50 (Bisexual).

Some are a little gay...and so on.

But then that's only sexual orientation.....then there's gender identity, gender expression, and of course biological sex which all play a part.

Jul 22, 2013 12:22 PM

Oct 2012
I believe that "romantic" attraction (for lack of a better word) is biological, but "sexual" attraction is learned -- usually learned from your romantic disposition, but that can be de-programmed.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jul 22, 2013 12:24 PM

Aug 2009
Araby said:
I guess we should "cure" left-handed people as well. Personally, I think the most efficient solution would be to chop off all of their left arms.

I'm right handed, but I look like a retard when I try to fap with my right hand.

Jul 22, 2013 12:27 PM

Apr 2012
katsucats said:
I believe that "romantic" attraction (for lack of a better word) is biological, but "sexual" attraction is learned -- usually learned from your romantic disposition, but that can be de-programmed.

I don't get it, you mean that liking male ass is "programmable"? Like if you force yourself to fuck only males you'll just go with it?

How did you get to that conclusion, though? And I am being serious.
-DevinTownsend- said:
Araby said:
I guess we should "cure" left-handed people as well. Personally, I think the most efficient solution would be to chop off all of their left arms.

I'm right handed, but I look like a retard when I try to fap with my right hand.

I can't even go off with my right hand yet I'm right handed.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Jul 22, 2013 12:46 PM

Aug 2009
Immahnoob said:
katsucats said:

I don't get it, you mean that liking male ass is "programmable"? Like if you force yourself to fuck only males you'll just go with it?

It's actually a legit theory. Wish I could recall specific names and the study that the theory is based on (something involving the Blitzkrieg and a correlation between stressed out mothers giving birth to gay sons), but I totally know what Kat is talking about, though he might give a different example.

Jul 22, 2013 1:07 PM

Apr 2012
-DevinTownsend- said:
Immahnoob said:
katsucats said:

It's actually a legit theory. Wish I could recall specific names and the study that the theory is based on (something involving the Blitzkrieg and a correlation between stressed out mothers giving birth to gay sons), but I totally know what Kat is talking about, though he might give a different example.

Oh great, now I can slap people that say "I DON'T LIKE MEN ROMANTICALLY BUT I LIKE MY ASS PENETRATED" by just searching for the study.

Autocrat said:
Jul 22, 2013 1:10 PM

Jan 2011
Faggotery everywhere.
Jul 22, 2013 1:18 PM

Aug 2009
Immahnoob said:
Oh great, now I can slap people that say "I DON'T LIKE MEN ROMANTICALLY BUT I LIKE MY ASS PENETRATED" by just searching for the study.

Well, you do have a mix of people that identify themselves as one orientation and perform activities of another orientation.

Jul 22, 2013 1:23 PM

Apr 2012
-DevinTownsend- said:
Immahnoob said:

Well, you do have a mix of people that identify themselves as one orientation and perform activities of another orientation.

Slap those too.

Autocrat said:
Jul 22, 2013 2:19 PM

Oct 2012
Immahnoob said:
katsucats said:
Whether you like something or dislike something, whether you see something negatively or positively, merely depends on some paradigm, a perspective, a lens that you see it under.

What is the difference between a male ass and a female ass? Ask yourself questions that get to the root of the underlying psychological state behind your bias. I believe it is theoretically possible to change any preference, provided the subject is open to that suggestion.

Note, however, that there is a biological aspect to attraction, but I don't believe that it's accurate to call that "sexual" attraction. If you can get yourself off with a cheap piece of plastic called the "onahole", then you could get yourself off with man's ass. If people can feel romantically for a pillow, then they could feel romantically for a man. There may be a different kind of biological attraction that I don't know the word for -- it's probably something that you've felt going into the teenage years, maybe some kind of attraction to biological cuteness, but I don't think sex is at the root of that.
katsucatsJul 22, 2013 2:23 PM
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jul 22, 2013 2:40 PM

Sep 2012
JonyJC said:
Faggotery everywhere.
I think you spelled that wrong.
Jul 22, 2013 2:51 PM

Jul 2013
Araby said:

Unnecessary. Just put a shock collar on them that activates every time they use their left hand.
I'm cooler than a cooler
Big shouts out to my jeweler
Bitch Chief Sosa stack dat mula
JezusBull said:
Ohh the ignorant masses, poor, ignorant people.
Kimi no Iru Machi said:
Whether it's in Tokyo or the countryside, panties will always remain the same. And the heart of the man who tries his best is also the same.

Jul 22, 2013 3:08 PM

Aug 2012
Reasons behind homosexuality:

1. you are attracted to members of your species that happen to be of the same sex.

2 ????

3. Profit
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Jul 22, 2013 3:14 PM

Jul 2013
Goryo said:
1. you are attracted to members of your species that happen to be of the same sex.

why
why do I want the D so
IT SCARES ME, GUYS
I'm cooler than a cooler
Big shouts out to my jeweler
Bitch Chief Sosa stack dat mula
JezusBull said:
Ohh the ignorant masses, poor, ignorant people.
Kimi no Iru Machi said:
Whether it's in Tokyo or the countryside, panties will always remain the same. And the heart of the man who tries his best is also the same.

Jul 25, 2013 2:49 AM

Oct 2011
Araby said:

I write on my left hand but I use the mouse, swing a baseball bat and hold the hockey stick, and masturbate using my right hand.
Am I considered left or right handed?
Jul 25, 2013 5:45 AM

Nov 2009
katsucats said:
I would disagree with this ... Using a plethora of methods people have tried to "de-program" homosexuals, the results didn't work out too great. In fact I don't believe I have ever heard of a case in which they were able to successfully change one's sexuality. On the other hand I have heard of a lot of cases where the attempt to do so lead to a mental break down or identity crisis within the individual. Basically I don't believe it is possible to change one's sexual disposition.
Jul 25, 2013 12:52 PM

Oct 2012
Pirating_Ninja said:
katsucats said:
I would disagree with this ... Using a plethora of methods people have tried to "de-program" homosexuals, the results didn't work out too great. In fact I don't believe I have ever heard of a case in which they were able to successfully change one's sexuality. On the other hand I have heard of a lot of cases where the attempt to do so lead to a mental break down or identity crisis within the individual. Basically I don't believe it is possible to change one's sexual disposition.
I would say that that's because they aren't open to it, or they're not using the right techniques. All they need to do is hand those homosexuals to the CIA and move them off to that secret underground laboratory under Area 51, if you catch my drift... People naturally resist forceful attempts to change them even if they say they're open to it. Now, there are 2 ways to do this: 1) By helping them see the truth with an individual tutor from a local mountain sage for at least 8 years; 2) By giving them an electric shock or 2 to lower their defenses before the hypnosis... It's not inhumane -- think about Killua and all those heroes who had to feel the pain to unleash their secret powers!
THE CHAT CLUB.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» I'm a coomer, but the important question is...

LenRea - 1 minute ago

0 by LenRea »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » If we eat the mermaid's tail, is it cannibalism or is it fish meat?

Absurdo_N - 9 hours ago

24 by MeanMrMusician »»
23 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - 1 hour ago

6 by MeanMrMusician »»
24 minutes ago

Poll: » In the future there will be battles for love between species from other planets(theory)

Absurdo_N - 8 hours ago

8 by DoctorWasabi »»
26 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

674 by Hitagi__Furude »»
29 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.