Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 3 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jul 20, 2013 3:34 AM

Aug 2009
Aho aho aho aho aho aho aho AHO!!!!! - best argument ever.

I'm going to miss Kuwata Leon, he had a great character design. We didn't get to know him at all (I know that additional information tells that he didn't really enjoy baseball at all and he wanted to be a musician instead.) It makes me sad to see these characters meet their end and I wish to see a spin off that tells each person's life story.

The execution was brutal enough even with the censor. You have to use your imagination - nonstop shower of high speed baseballs to your entire body and head. Monokuma is a sick sick bastard.
Jul 20, 2013 3:47 AM

Oct 2012
That was quite a good episode. It was a shame they censored the execution though.
I really like these trial episodes and I'm guessing there will be more of them in the future. Not sure if I like the MC but he sure is smarter than he seems.
Jul 20, 2013 4:03 AM

Apr 2013
Saburo-kun said:

That sucks for Leon, as he was only defending himself.

He could have just left when she locked herself in the shower room. Instead he walked all the way back to his room to get his tool kit so he could break in. He's a murdering bastard.
Jul 20, 2013 4:15 AM

Aug 2009
Mittee said:
Saburo-kun said:

That sucks for Leon, as he was only defending himself.

He could have just left when she locked herself in the shower room. Instead he walked all the way back to his room to get his tool kit so he could break in. He's a murdering bastard.

He's a murderer alright, but only because he was forced into this situation by Momokuma, he's the psycho here. The students do have the choice to adapt and live together for the rest of their life, but that damn bear will always pressure them into despair, just for the kick of it. I don't think I'll come to hate any of the characters, because they are forced into this mess and they feel like shit. I might have a different opinion if it end up with some of them actually get the taste of killing.
Jul 20, 2013 4:16 AM

Jul 2011
mikado34 said:

haha definitively
Jul 20, 2013 4:25 AM

Feb 2013
still can't relate to the show :|
Hopefully it's gettin better!
3/5
Jul 20, 2013 4:31 AM

Feb 2011
Laughed so damn hard when she first mentioned "Sakura-chan". That guy is too damn funny!

Kirigiri is pretty cool too.

Favorite anime of this season so far, along with Watamoe.
Jul 20, 2013 4:38 AM

Jul 2012
Bakufreak said:
Laughed so damn hard when she first mentioned "Sakura-chan". That guy is too damn funny!

Sakura is a girl....
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Num1dad_Asura]
[/url]
Click Here for Sig source
Jul 20, 2013 5:00 AM

Feb 2009
The 'aho aho aho' thing went on for a bit too long..
Jul 20, 2013 5:08 AM

Jan 2012
Whoah, saw a link to youtube having the psp's execution, and it was more graphic. As for the episode, i liked it!! It being Leon, and how he did it in a form of self-defence made me feel abit sad for him.
Jul 20, 2013 5:10 AM

Jul 2010
Well he called them an "aho" at least 100 times so he must be innocent. :P

That execution was pretty brutal. Stoned to death by baseballs. I was shocked when I saw it in the game. The uncensored PSP version is even more brutal though.
OnyxthegreatJul 24, 2013 7:44 AM

Jul 20, 2013 5:30 AM

Oct 2010
this
LordKenji said:
still can't relate to the show :|
Hopefully it's gettin better!
3/5
and this...
Wuppie said:
The 'aho aho aho' thing went on for a bit too long..
Jul 20, 2013 5:45 AM

Jun 2013
I felt so bad for Leon. Watching him breakdown after he realized he was screwed made my stomach churn more than actually watching him get killed.

I don't really mind the censoring. I mean, it's exactly like the game, so I can just look up the uncensored executions on Youtube.
Jul 20, 2013 5:57 AM

Jun 2010
Phew. At first I thought this series will be the one to top this season but after seeing this episode... I am starting to have doubts.

The animation was errr, very game like. I don't even know if you can call that part where they are killing Kuwata an "adaptation" since it felt it was exactly the game itself. I have not seen the game but...

I am not very pleased with how they are doing things. Maybe they could've done it better. Also the pace is increasing. It being only a one cour series is starting to cause some problems.

Nevertheless, it is still a good series. It's just that I expected more. I really need to stop expecting something from game adaptations since I have not seen one being godly yet. I hope I am wrong though. We are just in episode three so things can surely get better. In Seiji we trust? Gogogo.

Yeah... KYOKO BEST GIRL. Hohoho.
Jul 20, 2013 6:12 AM

Sep 2009
Maaan!!! Kirigiri is so cool! I like her since the first episode.
Jul 20, 2013 6:13 AM

Jan 2011
This was pretty good, lol at that esper joke at the end even though he's obviously not in the mood for it.
This is pretty damn good, but this could lose it's uniqueness very quickly unless they start doing some more interesting stuff.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jul 20, 2013 7:02 AM

Dec 2012
i was so good at avoiding any spoilers, but just before i started the new episode i saw a gif of leon dying >____< jesus fucking christ. the second death that didn't surprise me.

but damn, dat death scene. dat soundtrack. dat animation. really unique. but unfortunately censored as it seemed.

this show has a good chance to become my favorite of the season. i really love it so far. i was a bit skeptical about the animation at first, but now i even love that. this whole game feeling it gives... awesome.

i'm also surprised how the subs from horriblesubs improved. usually it was a mess when someone's talking and there's text at the same time, but since they use the hard subs it's so easy to read. (or do i confuse something? no, i think they used soft subs before.)
Jul 20, 2013 7:29 AM

Aug 2011
- Why this School Idol try to frame Naegi? At the time of the murder it wasn't revealed yet that there would be a trial. Everyone thought you could just leave right away.
- How did Leon get the crystal ball? The rooms are locked, so I find it weird how he managed to steal it.
- Why would Leon use his own toolbox? Wouldn't it have been easier if he used the toolbox from the room where he killed her?
- All the tension just disappears because it's either the guilty one or everyone else to die. It's impossible for the murderer to deceive everyone else because of this. I kind of hoped there was a way you could survive Monobear's punishment.
Jul 20, 2013 7:35 AM
Jan 2010

Best moment of the episode right there.

Kirigiri was just as awesome here as she was in the game, aside from that...the trial was actually fairly disappointing, it felt pretty rushed seeing as how they just skimmed over pieces of evidence and left certain pieces out altogether.
Jul 20, 2013 7:37 AM

Sep 2011
StrawHat_ said:
- Why this School Idol try to frame Naegi? At the time of the murder it wasn't revealed yet that there would be a trial. Everyone thought you could just leave right away.
- How did Leon get the crystal ball? The rooms are locked, so I find it weird how he managed to steal it.
- Why would Leon use his own toolbox? Wouldn't it have been easier if he used the toolbox from the room where he killed her?
- All the tension just disappears because it's either the guilty one or everyone else to die. It's impossible for the murderer to deceive everyone else because of this. I kind of hoped there was a way you could survive Monobear's punishment.

-I'm not sure about this part...
-Hagakure left it in the laundry room, I think it is shown in episode 1 or 2.
-Girls' rooms have sewing kits and pressure point guidelines instead of toolboxes. Leon thought he was in Maizono's room, therefore he thought there wasn't any toolbox in the room.
-No comment. :P
"Now's the time for you to run towards the day you awaken from this dream."

~Boys be Smile
Jul 20, 2013 7:37 AM
Jul 2012
newnar said:
There's still one thing I have a major doubt about. How was Maizono planning to frame Naegi? I mean, let's say Maizono's plan gets off without a hitch(killing Leon). Is she going to hide Leon's dead body in Naegi's room then swap back the room? I mean, wouldn't that be FUCKING obvious that she's trying to frame Naegi??? For starters Naegi would've found the dead body in his room in a minute or two. And I'm sure there's some physical evidence of the two swapping rooms to sleep in, like hair on the beds and stuff. Anyone who walked past the two rooms would've also seen the positions of the two nameplates the other way. So there shouldn't be any way for Maizono to get away scot-free anyway, it would've been glaringly obvious that she swapped rooms with Naegi then killed Leon then tried to swap back.

Didn't Naegi just say that he would get her out of there no matter what? The "roller cleaner" was shown last episode as a evidence (although only for a while) and it can be used to clean off the hair. Maizono's will then swap back the room with Naegi after the murder after cleaning her hair. Assuming she hides the body in the bathroom, it will take some time before Naegi will find it unless he really needs to use the bathroom. The time will allow for Naegi's hair to fall back into the room again therefore making him the prime suspect. Also the nameplate is swap during the nighttime in which (assuming everyone follows Celes's rule) stays in their room, no one would notice Maizono swapping the nameplates except Leon who would be killed.

Naegi will not betray Maizono as he have said he would get her out no matter what, therefore he would NOT mention the room exchange at all. No one knows about the room exchange and the swapping of nameplate, so they will most likely vote Naegi as the killer.

However, you are entirely correct in that it is quite hard to frame Naegi. Maizono's plan had major flaws and one of them was dismissing Kyouko. Kyouko would still trace the notepad for the message as evidence. Maizono could not use the incinerator and WILL NOT be able to dispose of the evidence. Her only way is if Naegi keeps quiet about the evidence. Also, Kyouko would notice Maizono's scent on the bed and the "roller cleaner" being used will give her ideas.

So let's revise the events if Maizono's plan succeeded.

That would be the plan. Given that none of the other students' room were investigated, Maizono can get away with her clothes hidden there.

However, there will still remain evidence.

Kyouko will piece these together. Maizono's scent indicates that she has been in her room. Why would Naegi move the body into the bathroom, why all the hassle? The blood is still there. Also why did Maizono write something like that on his notepad? There was also no way for Naegi to get the knife when Maizono was the one who got it as testified by Sakura and Asahina.

However Maizono can also twist the logic and go for a rebuttal.

Despite Kyouko and possibly Togami's suspicion, she would get away with it. This is due to Naegi not mentioning the other evidences and wanting to let her get away with it. Kyouko will obviously point out the major flaw in this murder that is "why would Naegi kill Leon in his own room?". That would make it too obvious for the others and he would not graduate. However, the others are not as bright as Kyouko and Togami are, therefore they will not be convinced by pure assumptions with lack of conclusive evidence.

In the end, it will end with Kyouko and Togami voting for Maizono while the majority votes for Naegi. They will all die and Maizono graduates.

StrawHat_ said:

Provided that your crime was not "betrayed" to the rest of the students. It was mentioned as one of the rules in the ID Card. Even if they don't know whether they can leave right away or not, they know that it is part of the rule that the "rest" of the students should not know you're the murderer.
SamhiuyJul 20, 2013 7:45 AM
Jul 20, 2013 7:46 AM

Jun 2009
Should have removed the game elements especially the nonstop debate bullet shatter. Just felt out of place.

I don't have a problem with the execution censoring. It can't be helped.
Jul 20, 2013 7:52 AM

Aug 2011
Samhiuy said:
Provided that your crime was not "betrayed" to the rest of the students. It was mentioned as one of the rules in the ID Card. Even if they don't know whether they can leave right away or not, they know that it is part of the rule that the "rest" of the students should not know you're the murderer.

OLHearts said:
-Hagakure left it in the laundry room, I think it is shown in episode 1 or 2.
-Girls' rooms have sewing kits and pressure point guidelines instead of toolboxes. Leon thought he was in Maizono's room, therefore he thought there wasn't any toolbox in the room.

Ah, the curse of following many weekly shows. Thanks a lot you two!
Jul 20, 2013 8:44 AM
Jul 2012
ainky said:
mikado34 said:

haha definitively

Ha this too. I just now learnt a new language.
Jul 20, 2013 8:51 AM

Sep 2011
I still think the adaptation is pretty poor but in all honesty i dont have any complaints with how the trial and investigation went down. I'm still just left with the same expectation im getting out of this being 13 episodes, they will have no issue getting through the main game, they will just end up neglecting the characters outside of the late game survivors. Though i do like how they didnt leave out that hint that maizano regreted what she did, though i wish they would have made leon more likable like in the game. he was a total bro in the game while here he was just there
JizzyHitlerJul 20, 2013 9:38 AM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 20, 2013 9:33 AM

Sep 2011
Pretty nice trial, I really enjoyed this episode. :)
Jul 20, 2013 9:41 AM

Nov 2012
case close.. leon is the suspect
seriously... never thought if he would be the suspect -_-

and, kyouko is really smartass XD lol XD she is just so cool XD
and, sayaka was want to betrayed naegi? wow.. thats really suprised me :/

and, when in the middle of the meeting.. Oogami Sakura?!!! so he is a girl? -__- I JUST REALIZE IF HE WEARING SKIRT -_-

btw.. the execution scene is really cool.. :3 I hope I can see some blood from this scene.. but it has enough.. tension is really high
Jul 20, 2013 10:11 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
I am sure if this was 24 episodes, the pacing would be better....

However, it was not as bad as I thought it would be.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jul 20, 2013 10:34 AM

Jan 2012
What's with this god damn censoring? I don't even care about executions anymore.

Jul 20, 2013 10:36 AM

Mar 2013
Actually what really is on my mind is how fast people will frame each other for a murder without any logical sense. If Kirigiri wasn't there it would've been over for everybody except Leon.

Also, the fact of how almost everybody blamed Naegi without barely analyzing the evidence means a smart person with in the school can kill someone and if they have a mind. They can manipulate the arguments in the courtroom into there favor.

At this point, Naegi and Kirigiri are the students with the most common sense tight now. Byakuya is kind of, but he always catches on when a piece evidence from a murder is being explained.

I can't fully say this yet because we've only seen three episodes.
Jul 20, 2013 10:36 AM

Sep 2012
ownosourus said:
What's with this god damn censoring? I don't even care about executions anymore.
I don't there is much censoring though -- it seems to me they are intended to be shown that way.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jul 20, 2013 10:46 AM

Jan 2012
Ahh well... it was an okay episode... Naegi pisses me off somehow... and he reminds me of Yukiteru and Ganta ^^"
Jul 20, 2013 10:48 AM

Oct 2011
According to MonoKuma: The maximum members are 16? But he only got 15 people so why the extra seat during the class trial? Is their a secret person yet to be seen? Could it be possible that if they guessed wrong that wherever they are standing, a trap hole leading to their death. The killer is then freed.
Jul 20, 2013 10:55 AM

Sep 2012
AnimeFan500 said:
According to MonoKuma: The maximum members are 16? But he only got 15 people so why the extra seat during the class trial?
Well, even without going to a secret person direction, the 16 seats can be explained. The trial court was built to accommodate the people when the first murder occurs, and if the girl did not get herself killed before the first killing happened, there would have been indeed 16 people to hold the trial.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jul 20, 2013 11:04 AM

May 2012
Haha. He died because of balls.
Jul 20, 2013 11:21 AM
Aug 2011
Jowii said:
Haha. He died because of balls.

balls deep

Really though this execution was one that hit me the hardest. (no pun intended)
Jul 20, 2013 11:48 AM
Jul 2013
symbv said:
AnimeFan500 said:
According to MonoKuma: The maximum members are 16? But he only got 15 people so why the extra seat during the class trial?
Well, even without going to a secret person direction, the 16 seats can be explained. The trial court was built to accommodate the people when the first murder occurs, and if the girl did not get herself killed before the first killing happened, there would have been indeed 16 people to hold the trial.

Both Sayaka and Junko were "present"; there was a faceplate in the location where they would have been seated, had they lived. Whenever someone dies, their spot is replaced with that faceplate.

There are 15 students in total, and the court was built for 16. There seriously isn't any deep meaning or secret to it.
Jul 20, 2013 1:29 PM

Jul 2012
Lyrisia said:
Ahh well... it was an okay episode... Naegi pisses me off somehow... and he reminds me of Yukiteru and Ganta ^^"

What no how?
Jul 20, 2013 1:36 PM

Sep 2011
ihateeveryone said:
Lyrisia said:

What no how?
lol naegi is actually pretty ballsy of a character, he in no way is like yuki or ganta. Cause unlike those 2 Naegi actually stands up to the villain multiple times on his own accord, not cause someone pushed him there

i too wanna know how hes like ganta or yuki

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 20, 2013 1:49 PM

Mar 2012
ihateeveryone said:
Lyrisia said:

What no how?

I agree. It is insulting to compare Naegi to Ganta or Yuki. He is 10X smarter and braver than those cowards. In game, Naegi (you) present most of the evidences and call out everyone's contradictions during the trial. He is one of the three students, who does actual investigation. However, the work load seem bit more spread out to others in the anime, I can understand that.
Jul 20, 2013 1:56 PM

Sep 2012
I feel like it became really obvious that Leon was the murderer once the Class Trial started. Like, without any evidence really being needed. I'm gonna be a bit disappointed if in the future the murderers are like that as well, and not more cool, calm, and collected. It really took out the surprise for me, so once the "decisive" evidence started being played out, I didn't really care and was just waiting for Leon to be convicted.

Man that execution was brutal though. Idk why everyone is complaining since it seemed pretty fine to me, though I didn't play the games or anything (and I don't really want to). I can't help but feel bad for Leon though. Idol girl was a bitch imo for trying to trick him into it all (since it didn't seem like Leon originally had the intention of killing someone) and THEN trying to frame it all on the person who cared about her most, Naegi. I know she was pushed into a corner and all, and understandably snapped, but still, EVERYONE was in that same position. It's too bad that there's no such thing as self-defense in this courtroom.
A match made in heaven set the fires in hell
Jul 20, 2013 2:07 PM

Sep 2011
OGHelios said:
I feel like it became really obvious that Leon was the murderer once the Class Trial started. Like, without any evidence really being needed. I'm gonna be a bit disappointed if in the future the murderers are like that as well, and not more cool, calm, and collected. It really took out the surprise for me, so once the "decisive" evidence started being played out, I didn't really care and was just waiting for Leon to be convicted.

Man that execution was brutal though. Idk why everyone is complaining since it seemed pretty fine to me, though I didn't play the games or anything (and I don't really want to). I can't help but feel bad for Leon though. Idol girl was a bitch imo for trying to trick him into it all (since it didn't seem like Leon originally had the intention of killing someone) and THEN trying to frame it all on the person who cared about her most, Naegi. I know she was pushed into a corner and all, and understandably snapped, but still, EVERYONE was in that same position. It's too bad that there's no such thing as self-defense in this courtroom.
i really dont like me saying this cause i ahte to put expectations in your head but

The rest of the trials aside from the 3rd one are better nor as obvious, just dont expect any abrupt twists over who it is, and like this episode theres a point where the murderer tries to defend themselves. However as youl see in the next trial there are some really unexpected things that can happen in them

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jul 20, 2013 2:17 PM
Sep 2011
I don't see why everyone was complaining about the adaptions just because its not exactly like the PSP version or the execution not what they expected. The only thing is that you didnt get to see the balls hit him the after effect was still pretty brutal seeing all the balls bloody. Hell they might release an uncensored version of it..People need to calm down and not be so harsh on it. Overall I still think its a good anime right now.
Jul 20, 2013 3:12 PM

Aug 2010
-MgZ_ said:
Phew. At first I thought this series will be the one to top this season but after seeing this episode... I am starting to have doubts.

The animation was errr, very game like. I don't even know if you can call that part where they are killing Kuwata an "adaptation" since it felt it was exactly the game itself. I have not seen the game but...

I am not very pleased with how they are doing things. Maybe they could've done it better. Also the pace is increasing. It being only a one cour series is starting to cause some problems.

Nevertheless, it is still a good series. It's just that I expected more. I really need to stop expecting something from game adaptations since I have not seen one being godly yet. I hope I am wrong though. We are just in episode three so things can surely get better. In Seiji we trust? Gogogo.

Pretty much all this.
I really disliked the Leon's execution scene.
Jul 20, 2013 3:43 PM

Jul 2012
The trial was very Ace Attorney-like. I couldn't stop laughing when Leon kept going "AHO AHO AHO AHO AHO!!!!!!" lolol. I guess Naegi trusts Kirigiri enough to let her in his room? After what went down in the trial I wouldn't let anyone in my room. Or he probably is still in shock from Maizono's plot to frame him to think properly.

I started the game but I'm not caught up to where the anime's at yet.
Jul 20, 2013 4:07 PM

Jul 2013
I liked how the animation for the trial was similar to the game, but some of the explanation of the evidence and discussions felt really rushed.

For example, they didn't explain how the culprit got a hold of Hakagure's glass ball (which was explained in the game) and they showed the culprit blocking Maizono's knife with the sheath of the sword through the comic strip before they even discussed the order of which the attacked happened.

Also, when Kuwata Leon was proclaiming that his murder was in self defense, no one said anything to refute it, while in the game Celes pointed out that when Maizono retreated into the bathroom to save herself, he didn't have to go back to his room and bring his toolkit in order to use the screwdriver to remove the screws of the bathroom door so he could enter and murder Maizono, instead he could have just left her alone when she retreated. This showed that Leon had full intent of killing Maizono after her attack on him failed.

All in all, the animation was beautiful but I really wished they didn't rushed the trail and left out some important details that would have made the unraveling of the crime more compelling.
Jul 20, 2013 4:19 PM

Feb 2011
loved ittt
Jul 20, 2013 4:35 PM

Oct 2010
"Let's close our eyes and whoever did it raise your hand"

I LOVE Ishida. Glad Leon's out of the game, since he was actually my least favorite. They seem to be working with a pretty tight budget to be reusing so much of the game animation. I don't really mind since I haven't played the games, so it is technically 'new material' for me, but it jut seems so lazy ...
I'm still waiting for Phoenix Wright to pop out somewhere.

I hate how fast the anime is narrowing down the character focus ... there's 15 (well, 12 now) characters and basically two of them got screentime this episode.
Jul 20, 2013 4:42 PM

Nov 2010
I really disliked how this episode was done. I could have done without some of those game effects during the "debate", the overly exaggerated reactions that felt downright childish at times and the death scene in that style lacked intensity. I mean, that was just a cut scene from a game. I usually don't like to come complaining to the episode threads but in this case I just had to, I apologize to the fans who found my remarks too harsh. I still found the explanation of the murder interesting (even if I sometimes questioned myself about the reason why in a class of super talented geniuses the mysteries are solved by the average high school kid, apparently he's the smartest one there for some reason - but, hey, that's the premise so I didn't care too much).

But what I really wanted to ask was about what the mystery girl said at the end. She said the idol wrote the name of the culprit to save the mc, but that doesn't make sense does it? I mean they didn't know there was going to be a judgement, a trial, or however you want to call it. What was she saving him from? The only possibility I see here is perhaps to save him from discrimination from the others but that in itself feels like too complex of a thought to have on one's deathbed especially before such a tragic death.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ihateeveryone - Jul 4, 2013

559 by aramkqly »»
Mar 16, 4:04 AM

» how should i watch Danganronpa ?

TheAdo - Dec 29, 2016

19 by InstantRamenKing »»
Feb 9, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2013

434 by Jax »»
Feb 7, 5:07 AM

» whats up with Kyoko Kirigiri hands?

EagleEd - Jan 13, 2018

5 by kaamsas »»
Jan 13, 7:04 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2013

148 by berlinza6as »»
Jan 7, 2:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.