Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Doraemon: Nobita's Dinosaur Episode 1 Discussion

Jul 15, 2013 4:52 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ahhh P-suke!!! ;_____;

Well, it's nice to watch something Doraemon-related after more than a decade. I really liked this movie not just because I felt like a kid again, but I think it's very well done. It has a well-written story that's kind of educational, character interactions were interesting to watch; Nobita's relationship with P-suke and his development throughout the movie was compelling. I really like how this movie (at least in the beginning) focuses on the importance of responsibility and not relying so much on Doraemon for help. Even for a kids movie, I like how the message is pretty deep in that regard. It's an overall fun and heartwarming movie. =)
Modified by dietmango, Jul 15, 2013 4:57 PM

Jul 13, 2017 6:00 PM

Yeah, that was very good for a kids movie, didn't not expect all the action scenes with the dinosaurs and topics like poachig being deal with.

Mar 18, 2018 8:39 PM
Does Shizuka only exist to facilitate fanservice?

Nov 30, 2018 1:57 AM

Marnie said:
Does Shizuka only exist to facilitate fanservice?

Nope but she does do that kind of thing in 70% of the series itself just either make people laughs or shows it for the pervert fans.

Jan 6, 2:08 AM

Dinosaurs are cool, except Piisuke. Not Piisuke.