Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 14, 2013 8:41 AM

Mar 2012

I thought it would be easier for new members to post their introductions here instead of having it become unnoticed in the club comments ^^
Here you discuss what your favorite pastime is besides anime and/or any hobbies you might have. You could tell us what your favorite animes/characters are and so on.(font: AFF dont hate me)

So i start!

Hey! Im -kojuro- on MAL and Paulo on real life, I'm 19 and I'm from Portugal! Love Takeshi Obata works and Bakuman is my favorite Manga. I also like sports like tennis and football.

Lets have some fun together ^^

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 14, 2013 9:39 AM

Jul 2009
Portugal here too ^^
I'm Pedro, 20 years old.
Favorite mangas include 20th Century Boys, Love Hina and One Piece.
My hobbies is reading manga and watching anything horror related, since I am a huge fan of it :3
Favorite game is Silent Hill 2 and favorite movie is Alien.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 14, 2013 10:00 AM

Apr 2012
Hi Hi!
I am Joguinhos O; but you can call me Jogu!
I am from Brazil and i started read manga now ;P i only watched animes before!
If you want to see my fav anime or manga just watch my profile o.o

Awesome to meet you all! ^-^
Jul 14, 2013 10:11 AM

May 2013
ok im now

my name is "haromain" you can call me (dhota)
im from indonesian :)
there's nothing interesting on me,
i really2 like this manga cause my fav genre is romance
my hobbies is reading manga, and watching anime
My favourite anime is K-ON
so im looking a friend who can play guitar especially in guitar cover, and i can play Tenshi Ni Fureta Yo and U&I feel free to teach me or comment in my profil ^_^
Jul 14, 2013 10:19 AM

Jan 2013
well then its my turn

i'm 18 years old, you can call me Ani.
my hobbies are anime,manga and games ^^
RobokoAug 21, 2014 8:21 AM
Jul 14, 2013 10:50 AM

Mar 2012
Nice to meet u guys !
Jul 14, 2013 12:44 PM

Aug 2011
Hi! I'm xEWEx, 18 years old and I live in Finland.
I have been watching anime and reading manga for five years.
And I started to read Nisekoi when only 2 to 3 chapters had come out.
Jul 14, 2013 10:16 PM

May 2013
Hey im DensetsuNoBaka i live in California
I just started getting into anime and manga last year, ive watched a few before but never really got into it.
As for other hobbys besides anime and manga, i like to play basketball, i watch and follow nba teams, i also love video games!! :3
Jul 18, 2013 9:30 PM

Jul 2013
Hey I'm Slobo. I'm 18 and from the state of Delaware in the US. My favorite manga is Rosario to Vampire Season 2. My hobbies include bodyboarding, skateboarding, and gaming. I recently started reading this manga and was hooked from the start and immediately caught up to it's release schedule.
Sep 19, 2013 9:07 AM

Mar 2012
Welcome everyone =D
Sep 19, 2013 12:53 PM

Jul 2010
Hey there! I'm Rossana, and I'm from Portugal. Well, Madeira Island, to be exact. :P
I'm 23 years old and I have been watching anime since I was 14 years old. My favorite genre is romance, but I have been trying to watch other genres as well.
My hobbies are: watching anime, reading manga, editing in photoshop and just simply browsing on the internet, while listening to music, and playing games on the computer or my PS3.
As for this manga, which I was absolutelly thrilled to know that they were making it into an anime, I started reading it after 5 chapters were already out, which was 1 month after its release. And I don't miss a chapter ever since then.
Aug 13, 2014 10:47 PM

Dec 2012
Hi there.
Im Tibor from Hungary.
I love to watch anime and read manga. I love almost every genre. I love almost every work of Studio Shaft (its great they turned Nisekoi in anime). You fan find my favs on my profile.
Feel free to talk to me, so if you want send me a message or leave a comment on my profile.
Sep 8, 2014 7:39 PM

Sep 2014
Hai there pplz! I'm Johnson from California but call me by my username, Toxikat. I just joined here and I'm a huge fan of Nisekoi.
What's a signiture on here.... ? If its a signiture quote then, "Sup Pplz!"
Feb 17, 2015 2:23 AM
Feb 2015
Hey there! Akane, 16 from California.

Favorite anime is World God Only Knows! Spare time spent writing fanfiction and singing covers!

I actually did a Nisekoi fandub a while back. I played Shuu, and we managed to do the entire first episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIE4pBZIR60
Feb 18, 2015 4:38 PM

Feb 2015
Hey there!
Ashley from Boston , 16. I'm half American and half Brazilian. I've lived in many countries and one them happened to be Japan, where my friends introduced me to anime. Currently I live in Belgium.

My favorite anime is Nisekoi and I can't wait for the new season! >.<
My favorite genres are romance and comedy.
I will admit that I haven't even started with the manga yet, but a quick question before I do: Does the manga contain anything that will be released in the new season? o,o

Anyway, douzo yoroshiku!
:::|| ---A N I M E L I S T--- || ---M A N G A L I S T--- || ---S I G N A T U R E S--- || ---C A R D S--- ||:::
Mar 23, 2015 5:19 AM
Dec 2014
Porofy said:
Hey there!
Ashley from Boston , 16. I'm half American and half Brazilian. I've lived in many countries and one them happened to be Japan, where my friends introduced me to anime. Currently I live in Belgium.

My favorite anime is Nisekoi and I can't wait for the new season! >.<
My favorite genres are romance and comedy.
I will admit that I haven't even started with the manga yet, but a quick question before I do: Does the manga contain anything that will be released in the new season? o,o

Anyway, douzo yoroshiku!

I might be too late, but yes, it does.
the anime so far only covered around 5-6 voulmes while the manga has 17 and almost 18.
I was the same as you, only watched the anime. but i couldn't handle the waiting for the second season of Nisekoi and i started reading the manga like a few days ago and im on chapter 110 so far ^.^ (there's 163 atm).
So much good stuff on it! its my first manga ever btw (feels ashame :c )

I'm late to the party! but better late than never isn't it?!
Heya guys, my name is Idan, 18 years old from Israel.
I've been watching animes for years, just joined to "myanimelist" (made the account like few months ago, but didnt really do anything with it untill toady).
My favorite anime is Nisekoi , love the chars, love the plot, love it all.
Nisekoi is also my first MANGA (YES IM A TRASH WHEN IT COMES TO MANGAS).
Nice to meet you all ^.^ (typed so much xD)
Nisekoi <3333333
SECOND SEASON HYPE !~
Feb 23, 2016 10:10 AM
Jul 2014
Hi all,
Named Justin,
24 y/o
Like anime/manga,
Favorite anime is Fairy tail,
Favorite manga is dengeki daisy,nisekoi
Avid video gamer, own almost every system
Anything else just ask
Oct 1, 2016 8:13 PM

Aug 2015
Hi. No real intro here. Just another fan. Plz. Can this club please be active again? :3
I really hope I don't have to find another one.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who Would You Want Raku to end up with?

EmptyFang - Sep 8, 2014

4 by nanaOTO2 »»
May 7, 2020 12:37 AM

» [GAME] Count to 1,000! ( 1 2 3 )

kojuro-kun - Jul 14, 2013

126 by BlueSquaddy »»
Oct 4, 2016 11:47 AM

Sticky: » [Open] Member Cards v1

kojuro-kun - Jul 30, 2013

32 by JojoToutCour »»
Jan 30, 2016 10:45 AM

» [Game] Anime Compatibility

kojuro-kun - Sep 19, 2013

10 by BlackBull3T »»
Jan 26, 2015 1:43 PM

» [Game] Buy something then leave a coin.

SweetKiichigo - Aug 17, 2013

10 by ssgodvegeta »»
Jul 7, 2014 9:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.