Poll: Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 2 Discussion

Jul 28, 2015 3:55 PM

Ilya's voice HNNG!

Aug 2, 2015 1:05 AM
The fight was great.

Sep 20, 2015 4:31 AM

Dat loli in the end is strong.

Aug 4, 2016 1:54 AM

pretty good battle although I wish we would have seen her Noble Phantasm......It shouldn't take that long to fire Bellaphon.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]

Aug 5, 2016 4:36 PM

A magical girl transforming in the bathroom. That's new.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi

Sep 18, 2016 6:58 PM

Hahaha... this storyline is so stupid and yet with all fate stuffy it is still rather epic.

Loli using a gelg borg... that's a sight to see but it still was epic enough.

I don't know how they are doing it but those fights sure looks awesome

Still... poor Raider. Once again she got the short end of the stick with being the weakest.

BTW... is the grand father from the clock tower Weaver? Even thought it's all messed up, Waver was 20-ish in Fate/zero which was ten years back to this timeline which I assume is the same timeline for Fate/stay night.

He sure leveled up if it's him.

In any case, even though I am having a lot of fun I sure feel a regret deep inside. As after all if the magic loli girls, happiness and sweetness were reduced and instead, we got a story about gathering those cards with seriousness, potential deaths, blood gore, and greater goal. This could be easily epic and storyline.

Jun 7, 2017 1:55 AM

Great episode!! Love the animation! Shame Rider doesn't talk too much. Illya is doing well considering she has no clue how all of this works.

After watching UBW, I was able to get the reference on the Clock Tower especially with Waver. You might as well treat this as some sort of side thing when Rin came back to Japan to finish her work.

Can't wait for the next episode!!

Jun 7, 2017 2:05 AM

Also End Card for the episode:

Oct 14, 2017 1:46 AM

i find it funny that Rin acts as the Hagrid to both Shiro and Illya in their respective series. and that answers my question the magi and their society do exist in some form in this universe.

Rin's letter is hilarious! XD good to see at least her character is pretty much picked off from the original.
WAVER! i always get excited when i see that guy. but two weeks? that sounds like a pretty short time frame.

there is one question i'd like to ask and that is why are the cards appearing in this town of all things, especially since the Clock Tower appears to have the Archer and Lancer cards beforehand? hope they don't gloss over it.

Classic Rin! forgetting the little but rudimentary details.

aaaaand the rival appears. eh Shaolan's was better.

P.S.
why is Kiritsugu's face hidden in the picture with her parents, that Illya has in her room? is he dead or something?

Nov 19, 2017 6:36 AM

Well, I start this series after I watch the movie "Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Movie: Sekka no Chikai", and honestly at some point I think that was a mistake as because now I want to cry everytime I see Miyu because I always remember about what kind of hard time she must face before she meet Illya and friends.

Jan 24, 2018 11:35 AM

Ok, I get it. It's not series for binge watching. 1 ep per day will be a good enough.
Dub = fake crap. Always.

Apr 3, 11:51 PM

Ilya Mahou Shoujo so cute.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]