Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jul 12, 2013 6:27 AM

[color=#DAA520]
Hi everyone, ANIME ALLIANCE CLUB is officially recruiting some dedicated & determined admins whose up for the job. As long as the positions are available you are free to sign-up any job you think is right for you

● CLUB SUPERVISOR ●
NEEDED: FULL FOR NOW
Club Supervisors are trusted people who can do the jobs needed to be done when the creator is not around. They manage the club and updates club matters or claims if there is any. Club Supervisor's Availability is also a must especially on crucial times such as creator is not around.

------------------------

● CARD MAKER ●
NEEDED: OPEN
Dedicated & Experienced Cardmakers who would sign-up for editions if there's any LE/SE/RE opened. AAC Don't pressure cardmakers to sign-up with almost all editions but we require you to be as active as you can in doing your job
*UPDATE: You can be a part-time card maker [making cards as a hobby, to improve graphic skills etc.] and card makers now have free reign over editions! Choose your own edition theme & date.

------------------------

● CLAIM MAKER ●
A little experience in banner making and graphic designing, assigned to open up threads to make weekly or monthly claims for members to enjoy. AAC has a reserved claim updater but availability is also to be taken into consideration.

------------------------

● LAYOUT MAKER ●
Assigned to make layouts every month or every other month depending on availability. There are no themes required for Anime Alliance Club so any theme you liked to work on is always okay.

------------------------

● GAME MAKER ●
● SHOP KEEPER ●
A person whose creative and active at the same time, assigned to make the club lively by coming up with unique events or games that can be enjoyed by both members and admins. You are also assigned to moderate all game related threads plus part time shop keeping. AAC has its very own shops and we badly need someone whose willing to take the job by partly managing it.

------------------------

● RECRUITER ●
Anime Alliance Club accepts anyone who signs-up for reruitment jobs as long as your availability is as frequent as possible, you are entrusted to make the club grow with mass recruiting, basically the club's popularity is in your hands.

------------------------

● DELIVERY MAN ●
Delivery man is in charge of delivering stuffs for the clubs such as finished editions, mass deliveries or other club related things that needs to be send out for other members to get. AAC have a delivery section so sometimes your work can be lenient but we still require this job to be active and ready for multi-tasking job such as newsletter deliverer at times.

------------------------

● NEWSLETTER DELIVERER ●
● AFFILIATER ●

Assigned to deliver newsletter when needed. Creator would be doing the Newsletter updates so you only need to be present on due times and when you don't have a specific job you are also assigned to recruit or affiliate with other clubs on free time.

POSITION: desired position your applying?
PREVIEWS WORKS: [samples: Layout maker, Card maker, Claim maker]
AVAILABILITY: time your usually online?
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: we want to asses if your still capable of some extra work
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: what motivated you to join?

NOTE:I'd probably be going through profiles for interview so you won't see updates here. Either way, best of luck!
[/color]
Modified by ShadowSpirit, Jul 5, 2016 7:08 PM

Jul 14, 2013 1:08 PM

POSITION: Recruiter if possibly / Card Maker
PREVIEWS WORKS: Here
AVAILABILITY: everyday 3-5 hours
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: Touhou Cards Club, Pavli Spa Center, OnePiece cardshop
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: what motivated you to join? the club looked new to me so i thought of helping out.
Thanks.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jul 23, 2013 11:09 AM

POSITION: Newsletter Deliverer & Affiliator // (possibly a Card Maker as well)
PREVIEWS WORKS: here <3
AVAILABILITY: 24/7 For the next two months, I'll be on for 5-6 hours. After that 2-4 hours.
CLUBS YOU ADMIN:

WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: When I first saw this club, I was thinking "ehh... It seems like the same clubs you stumble upon daily..." but then, after a while this club seemed really nice. It looked like the beginning of a new fresh club. It seems like so much fun if I can be part of this club and make it successful. I thought everything here was made so creative. The graphics here are amazing. And this place is amazing! Plus, I love helping out others.

Thank you for reading my application!~
Modified by Mystie-, Jul 24, 2013 11:33 AM

Jul 23, 2013 11:46 AM

POSITION: Deliverer of Newsletter or Cards
AVAILABILITY: 6+ hours a day basically I'm a pm away
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: Simple & Pure, Wonderland of Roses, Kat's Wonderland Workshop .:KWW:., Dream Come True, Yukiyo Club, Anime Couples!♥, World of Animes, Kawaii Neko Club, KiseCham's UniVerse (K.C.U.V), ♥ [Hcc] Himitsu Card Café ♥, Active Brigade Creators (A.B.C.), ,ʈ✩コ :: The Everlasting Artistic Cards Organization, ,Sylph's CardShop~~ (SCS), ,~Cafe of Dreams, ,Ninetailz's Card Shop (NTCS), Anime/Manga Cards World (AMCW),~Works☆Of☆Eden~,Eternal Heavens Café
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: what motivated you to join? Because Niiniberry left a comment on my profile and why not I enjoy helping out the clubs I'm in.
Modified by Sugar-, Jul 23, 2013 8:46 PM

Jul 23, 2013 12:20 PM

POSITION: Card Maker, Affiliator,and Gamemaker if still Available
PREVIEWS WORKS: Click me!
AVAILABILITY: I'm on my summer break right now and I'm usually online, but if I have school around 5 hours
CLUBS YOU ADMIN:
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: Well, I like helping clubs and also I think it would be fun to work at this club ^^

Can you please notify me if I get Accepted? Thanks ^-^
Modified by PinoyAnimeFreak, Jul 23, 2013 1:47 PM

"Music helps me escape from the reality I live in"

Jul 23, 2013 12:32 PM

POSITION: Newspaper Deliverer and/or Card Maker?:)
PREVIEWS WORKS: Clicky Here (they're my most recent)
AVAILABILITY: Everyday, usually for 8 or so hours:D
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: Currently Heavenly Realm
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: Well for starters I love all clubs because they're a great way to make friends and I'm really passionate with card making because I enjoy making them as well as recieving them:)

Could you let me know what jobs I'm accepted for if I'm accepted?:) Thanks!<3
Modified by LuffyTheStrawHat, Jul 23, 2013 1:56 PM
[right]

Jul 24, 2013 12:24 AM

POSITION: GameMaker
PREVIEWS WORKS: ---
AVAILABILITY: Depends on my mood
CLUBS YOU ADMIN:

WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: The graphics in this group are awesome! hehe ^^
"Don't run away! Don't run away from living! That's an order!

Sig || C.C.O | T.C.O

Jul 24, 2013 2:06 AM

POSITION: Card Maker
PREVIEWS WORKS:

AVAILABILITY: time your usually online?Almost everyday (time varies but 4hr+ this summer)
CLUBS YOU ADMIN:

WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: Well i just joined out of curiosity and i think this club will become very exciting in the future so i joined (seeing is not enough being a part of it is much more fun ^_^)

Jul 24, 2013 4:54 AM

POSITION: Newsletter Deliverer
AVAILABILITY: Every day, if you need someone who is in the GMT+8- GMT+10 time zone then I'd be happy to help.
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: None.
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: Interesting club. I want to do something new. So I want to be a Newsletter Deliverer. :D

Jul 24, 2013 8:51 AM

POSITION: Game Maker, or Newsletter Deliverer.
PREVIEWS WORKS: None, but we all start somewhere, don't we? (:
AVAILABILITY: I'm connected everyday, and I'm available as much as I'm needed.
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: This club seems great, people are cool, and I wanted to be in a club I could be active in.

Would you please notify me if you chose me? Thank you! :D

Jul 24, 2013 9:50 AM

POSITION: Newsletter deliverer
AVAILABILITY: I'm online almost every day
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: I'm also a deliverer at the O.P.C.S
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: Niiniberry left a message about it on my wall, and it looked interesting

Jul 24, 2013 10:51 AM

PREVIEWS WORKS: Here, roll down to see cards what I made for clubs. I practise new stuff almost everyday :>
AVAILABILITY: I'm online almost every day, but let's say 4 - 6 hours :>
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: TFCC // Card maker & Banner maker.
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: Club seems really interesting and I want to help it much I can ^^ and I want to improve my card making skills :>

Jul 24, 2013 10:33 PM

POSITION: Newsletter Deliverer and Affillator
AVAILABILITY: mon-fri: 6-8 hours, weekends: any day
CLUBS YOU ADMIN:

WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: It looks really like a very good club and it perked something inside of me that i would me to join and have a fun time in club and plus looks very interesting.
Please tell me if im accepted.

Jul 26, 2013 10:03 AM
Position:Shop keeper!!!
Previous works:none they were full TT^TT
Availability:I am really lazy so have lots of free time to keep up with the place!!!
Clubs you Admin:
Why this club:I was lazy as always and and I want to join a new club soo I found this one!!! And I liked the background
Plz notify me if it is a yes or if the job is taken
Modified by Nyan-Chan22, Jul 26, 2013 10:10 AM

Jul 29, 2013 1:05 AM

POSITION: Game Maker
AVAILABILITY: Depends on my mood
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: Parades of Cards Club
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: This club looks awesome!
"Don't run away! Don't run away from living! That's an order!

Sig || C.C.O | T.C.O

Jul 29, 2013 1:50 PM
PREVIEWS WORKS: None, but I did create a sample :)

AVAILABILITY: Usually online everyday, around 12pm-11pm PDT.
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: none
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: Joining a club looks fun, and I want motivation to help me improve my photo-shopping skills :) People here also seem friendly.

sankyuu ♥

Jul 29, 2013 9:25 PM
PREVIEWS WORKS: I think u have seen some of my work's.I know I'm gonna improve more in the future ^^ .here
AVAILABILITY: I'm online everyday : p
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: Sylph's CardShop~~(SCS),Touhou Cards Club (T.C.C.),One Piece CardShop (O.P.C.S) ☆ ★,Wonderland of Roses(WOR)
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: because it's goona be fun I know it ,I want to help nini san's club.thnx alot for considering : D
also plz notify me if I'm accepted or not ^^

Aug 2, 2013 1:43 AM

PREVIEWS WORKS: here
AVAILABILITY: Almost everyday
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: because it will be fun and I want to improve my editing skills

Aug 9, 2013 3:08 PM

Position: Card Maker
Previous Works: Click
Availability: A few hours everyday.
Clubs you Admin: Anime Buddies, Heavenly Realm, Movie/Anime Member Cards and Realm of Cards
Why join the club?: I just genuinely love making cards, and I would also love to improve on my card making skills. ^_^
Modified by ZoSanBamf, Aug 9, 2013 3:36 PM

Aug 19, 2013 5:44 AM

PREVIEWS WORKS: None, but I made samples

AVAILABILITY: Everyday since I don't have anything to do. :>
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: None
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: what motivated you to join?
Actually, AAC is my 1st club to join and wondering what is this so-called cards, I'm actually not familiar with club thingies until recently since I'm only interested in updating list. The reason I joined here because there's so many people and I love conversing with them if possible.
Modified by Siesta, Aug 19, 2013 5:48 AM

Sep 2, 2013 5:07 PM

POSITION: Game Maker / Shop Keeper
AVAILABILITY: at least 1 hour per day, at most 7 hours.
CLUBS YOU ADMIN:
Animanga Card Empire (A.C.E) ✦ ✧ http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=38603 and
CardHeavens
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=29207
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: I want to enjoy the fun of enjoying animes and talking about animes / mangas with other people and all have fun together as a club c:

Dec 5, 2013 8:44 PM

POSITION: Claim Maker/ Card Maker (Either one will do)
PREVIEWS WORKS:
AVAILABILITY: Weekdays: 2-6 Hours. Weekends: 2-9 hours.
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: -Error-, Cho Cho Empire, The Card Organization, Kawaii Neko Club. (I only named the ones that are still active and not on hiatus).
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: I would also greatly enjoy helping at the club and working with new people. I also feel as though this can help me improve as a card/claim maker.

Thank you~ Also, Can you let me know if I'm accepted or not? :)
Modified by emilykaldwin, Dec 5, 2013 8:48 PM

Dec 10, 2013 9:51 PM

AVAILABILITY: I'm always on MAL for a long time~ (except when Exams, 2-3 Hours ^^)
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: Cho Cho Empire, Akise Lounge, Card Kingdom, Kawaii Neko Club, Card Lovers United Brigade, Heavenly Realm, Anime/Manga Cards World ( most of the Clubs is inactive though )
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: I like helping the clubs. Well, i like the Graphics in this Club *v* Awesome !

Please inform me if i get accepted or not, Thanks.. :))

Dec 11, 2013 8:13 AM
POSITION: newsletter deliverer
AVAILABILITY: 4-5+ hours a day
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: Looked like fun, and some of my friends were in it.

Please inform me if i get accepted, Thanks. :)
The end is nigh

Jan 7, 2014 5:53 AM

POSITION: NEWSLETTER DELIVERER
PREVIEWS WORKS: None
AVAILABILITY: Everyday
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: None
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: help this club ^^

Jan 14, 2014 5:18 PM

POSITION: News Letter Deliverer / Affiliater
AVAILABILITY: About 6 hours each day.
CLUBS YOU ADMIN:
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=38603
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=38163

WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: Because I really want to make new friends within the anime community and talk about animes or mangas that we enjoy and just have a ton of fun with everyone.

Apr 10, 2014 6:34 AM

POSITION: Gamemaker/Shopkeeper, Newsletter Deliverer/Affliater, possibly Cardmaker
AVAILABILITY: Six hours during weekdays, one hour to all day on weekends
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: None, but I work for A piece of Happiness and |ECC|The Esteemed Classics Club|Koten-bu||古典部|
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: Doing stuff like this makes me feel like part of the community. I really like helping other people.
Modified by conceit, Apr 21, 2014 3:30 PM

May 11, 2014 1:12 PM

-|| RECRUITMENT UPDATE ||-
We are in need of
Card-Makers [we need active ppl so if you on hiatus or semi-hiatus don't apply knowing that you won't be able to make cards ;_; Also we accept part-timers and 2 editions per month is min of our club]
Claim-makers
Forum Moderator this job for ppl who like to communicate and online on MAL everyday. It also includes inviting users to join and add affilations from other clubs

Other positions are closed.

If you applied before, you can update your current info and post again ^.^
Modified by Kitix, May 12, 2014 6:42 AM

May 12, 2014 6:41 AM

POSITION: Black Ghost
AVAILABILITY: Bizarre Timings
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: RCA, MTP, SDC, AFF, RACE
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: AI LYKE KITIX ♥

ACCEPTED!
NOW DIO WITH IT! 8D

Forum Set by Moi||T.C.O.||R.A.C.E.

May 26, 2014 7:49 PM

bump~

Jun 5, 2014 3:43 AM
POSITION: claim maker
PREVIEWS WORKS: yo hope they're good enough lol
AVAILABILITY: always, except if i've school or if i'm sleeping lol
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: want to work as a claim maker again hehe

please inform me if i'm accepted or not [size=75]also i would like to manage my own claim thread if possible, i would change the category every month otherwise it will be boring sorry if i'm too selfish hope you still want me zankyuu

[b]ACCEPTED!
welcome back ^^
[/b]
Modified by Kitix, Jun 6, 2014 12:50 PM

Jun 16, 2014 12:49 PM

PREVIEWS WORKS: le here Send me a message if you'd like to see more.
AVAILABILITY: 16 hours a day.
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: RCA, RM (Royal Medley), KCS, BLA(BL Addicts) and am an officer in BLO (BL Obsession).

WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: Because I want to hang around with fabulous people and make cards for this fabulous club while learning from fabulous people.

Send me a message to notify me of either my rejection or acceptance. Thanks! :)

[center]A C C E P T E D !
Modified by kivvi-san, Jun 16, 2014 6:52 PM

Jun 19, 2014 6:45 PM

POSITION: News Letter Deliverer
AVAILABILITY: About everyday im on
CLUBS YOU ADMIN:
umm... ABC, RACE, Syfa's Workshop, Namine's Cafe, Royal Medley, Anime Familia, Etc. on my profile layout
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: Im interested to see what this club is and hang out and make new friends and help anything to get it amazing fun and have a good time here

Thanks!

[center]● ACCEPTED ●
Modified by ShadowSpirit, Jun 20, 2014 2:23 PM

Jul 2, 2014 5:58 PM

POSITION: (Part timer) Card/Claim Maker
PREVIEWS WORKS: 1, 2
AVAILABILITY: About 4 Hours Daily
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: ANIME FAMILIA, AMCW, CCE, CCO, RACE, SCS, TCO
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: Wanna help out since this club wants to live xD

[center]● ACCEPTED ●
Modified by Kitix, Jul 3, 2014 4:11 PM

aimer - brave shine | forum set by phraze

Jul 8, 2014 4:39 PM

Position: Inviter
AVAILABILITY: A long time EST
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: Slyph's Card Shop, Konoe's Card Shop, Sakura's Dreamland of Cards
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: Why not?
[center]

Jul 9, 2014 12:39 PM

AVAILABILITY: Well I usually get on for at least 2 hours
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: Myouren Temple, Random Anime Cards Emporium, Sylph's Card Shop, Insane Imagination(currently unavailable)
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: I'm pretty free these days and I noticed you guys need more admins, so I'd like to help around~! :D

Thank you for looking into my application, I'd be grateful if you can inform me if I've been accepted or not~!

[center]● ACCEPTED ●
Modified by ShadowSpirit, Jul 9, 2014 11:06 PM

Aug 1, 2014 10:42 AM

AVAILABILITY: I'm on everyday for at least 10 hours haha
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: I'm also a deliverer at AA/C
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: I want to help out and and mostly because I have a lot of time in my hands!

I hope I get accepted and thank you!
[center]● ACCEPTED ●
[/quote]
Modified by ShadowSpirit, Aug 2, 2014 12:05 PM

Aug 4, 2014 11:21 AM

POSITION: CardMaker
PREVIEWS WORKS: {url=http://moonxartemis.minus.com/mmeUPA0YJ]Hai![/url]
AVAILABILITY: Everyday from 11am-2pm and All day Thurs-Fri
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: I just started in The Sky Guardians, [urlhttp://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=63177]Ayano's Card Studio[/url] and AMCC. Other clubs are inactive/hiatus.
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: I've been having more free time and I've been wanting to come back to card making. I went on hiatus last year, but I'm back. I hope I can help out.

Thanks for your consideration. And let me know what you think. :)

[center]● ACCEPTED ●
[/quote]
Modified by ShadowSpirit, Aug 4, 2014 4:44 PM

Aug 4, 2014 6:15 PM

POSITION: Affiliater
AVAILABILITY: 3 PM - 10 PM Weekdays | All day Weekends
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: The Sky Guardians, A Claimer's Paradise, Anime Research Club, Ayana's Card Studio, Another Motherfucking Card Club
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: I want to be more involved in helping out clubs the best I can.

Thank you for considering me!

Aug 5, 2014 1:03 AM

POSITION: Deliverer of Newsletter or Cards
AVAILABILITY: I'm a pm away, so everyday for a few hours if I'm not working.
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: Too many to list but I will mention the Vomic Club >(^x^ )<
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: what motivated you to join? Because its fun.

[center]● ACCEPTED ●
[/quote]
Modified by ShadowSpirit, Aug 5, 2014 9:04 AM

Aug 5, 2014 7:23 PM

AVAILABILITY: Monday to Thursday, either in morning or evening before 6 p.m
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: A few but I'm mostly active at AMCW club.
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: I thought I could be of help. Plus, I love sending news! ^^

Sankyuu~ :)

[center]● ACCEPTED ●
[/quote]
Modified by ShadowSpirit, Aug 5, 2014 8:31 PM
Badges: C.C.O / T.C.O / TFCC admin ID | Previously known as kazumi-san95

Aug 5, 2014 8:51 PM

[b]● RECRUITMENT UPDATE ●[/b]
WE ARE IN NEED OF
[quote]→ Card-Makers
[we need active people so if you are on hiatus or semi-hiatus don't apply knowing that you won't be able to make cards ;_; Also we accept part-timers and 2 editions per month is min in our club]
Claim-maker
Layout Maker

[u][b]Other positions are CLOSED[/u][/b][/quote]
[color=#DAA520]If you applied before, you can update your current info and post again (^ᴗ^)[/color]
[/quote]
Modified by ShadowSpirit, Aug 11, 2014 11:20 AM

Aug 11, 2014 11:01 AM

POSITION: Card maker and claim maker
AVAILABILITY: 2-4 hours a day / weekend 4-5
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: AiCC, AMCW, Ace, Anime research club, Cho cho empire, SCS
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: Love photoshop and mal!

Please let me know if I've been accepted or not and thank you!

[center]● ACCEPTED ●
[/quote]
Modified by ShadowSpirit, Aug 11, 2014 11:21 AM

Aug 17, 2014 7:29 PM

PREVIEWS WORKS: Here it is
AVAILABILITY: Usually everyday for 3-5 hours
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: Anime Familia, Sylph's CardShop (SCS), Royal Medley
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: I want to create more cards and improve my skills and of course to help this club grow :)

Please do tell me if I'm accepted or not. Thank you very much~ ^^

[center]● ACCEPTED ●
Modified by ShadowSpirit, Aug 24, 2014 12:58 PM

: : My Anime List : :
: : My Manga List : :

Aug 24, 2014 5:14 AM

POSITION: Card Maker (Part time, if that's okay)
PREVIEWS WORKS: Here they suck im cry haha
AVAILABILITY: I check on MAL often~ But I usually make cards during Fridays :) college being an ass | M-Th, Sun = 2 hours; F-Sat = 3-5 hours
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: only active at The Kagerou Project and Animanga Card Empire (A.C.E) ✦ ✧
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: This club is really awesome! XD I learn a lot of stuff just by seeing this club's cards! I really love this club XDD

Thank you very much and please notify me if I'm accepted or not :)

[center]● ACCEPTED ●
Modified by ShadowSpirit, Aug 24, 2014 12:57 PM

Apr 13, 2015 11:30 PM

PREVIEWS WORKS: ---
AVAILABILITY: everyday (at least 2 hours on weekdays and even more at weekend)
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: Kawaii Card Café, Anime Paradise Club, The Laboratory of Crazy Scientists
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: Helping clubs is my interest xD

Thanks for consideration ^^

[center]● ACCEPTED ●
Modified by ShadowSpirit, Apr 14, 2015 10:00 AM
Life is always full of unfairness. That's something you know all too well, right?
~ Decim

Apr 14, 2015 2:27 AM

POSITION: Card Maker (maybe part-time only ^^) and/or occasional claim maker :3
PREVIEWS WORKS: 1 || 2 || 3 || these claims were from last year ;_; (i was in a hiatus since then ;_;)
AVAILABILITY: At least 2 hrs each day :3
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: LCWS, HMSE, Myouren Temple, (semi-active) CCE, Card Dreamland, SCS, APC. (the remaining ones can be seen in my profile >.<)
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: I wanted to join the crew for quite some time now, but I was kinda hesitating to join >.< But now, I really want to help out in any way I can~ ^^ I'm in vacation, so I'll be able to have time for MAL~ ^^

[center]● ACCEPTED ●
Modified by ShadowSpirit, Apr 14, 2015 11:45 AM

Big Vers.

May 26, 2015 7:20 PM

AVAILABILITY: 5-8 Hours At The Moment But When It's Summer, I Will Be Free Almost Everyday
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: Anime Paradise Club (A.P.C.), Kiri And Sunny's Coffee House (K.S.C.H.), and Cloud Atlas (C.A.)
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: I Like To Help Out Clubs During My Free Time. It's Super Fun And I Get To Meet New People Who Are Cool. I Usually Try Putting All My Effort Into Making The Club Grow (Like KSCH Since It's A New Club I Work Extra Positions At Some Points If Needed :3) Thanks >w<

PM Me Or Comment If I Get Declined Or Accepted :3 Thank You >.<

[center]● ACCEPTED ●
Modified by ShadowSpirit, May 28, 2015 10:12 AM
|| KSCH | TQSH | FFG | DC ||

Jun 12, 2015 3:38 PM

POSITION: Card maker, claim maker
PREVIEWS WORKS: I've only recently done some cards uwu
AVAILABILITY: I have too much time on my hands.
CLUBS YOU ADMIN: None.
WHY JOIN THE CLUB?: See availability + I want to. :3

[center]● ACCEPTED ●
Modified by ShadowSpirit, Jun 13, 2015 10:52 AM

Pages (2) [1] 2 »