Forum Settings
Forums

The "Help Identifying This Anime/Character" Thread (v4)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jul 16, 2013 8:40 PM

Dec 2012
I remember one from a while back, I don't have any pictures, but there was a forest full of strange sentient creatures, and a big polluting war-factory city. Those two were kind of like warring nations, and in between there was the creatively named "Neutral City", which was on amicable terms with both sides, and had a deal with the forest for a water supply. I also remember something about the main character going into the forest and receiving super powers, and his hair turning white. And then an old man turned into a tree and a hollowed out mountain fortress sprouted legs and started walking around and... I don't even know what the fuck.
"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream!"

- George W. Bush
Jul 16, 2013 8:59 PM

Jan 2011
5596050 said:
I can't really remember clearly, but I think it's about this girl who is in high school, and she finds this crowns, when she wears it she becomes the queen of the country.

Any ideas?, sorry for the lack of information

http://myanimelist.net/anime/1884/Hime-sama_Goyoujin
Jul 16, 2013 9:42 PM

Dec 2009

Saw this on tumblr. Anyone?
Jul 16, 2013 9:44 PM

Jan 2013
Vesanus said:

Saw this on tumblr. Anyone?

It's from the movie Wicked City (Youjuu Toshi).

I miss image BBC Code. May this sig stand as a testament to SSJMaster's power.
Jul 16, 2013 11:17 PM

Dec 2009
Thanks!
Jul 17, 2013 12:12 AM

Jan 2009
NSFW: Bouncing boobs where are they from?

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/72afe899ea/436735-43
Jul 17, 2013 12:21 AM

Mar 2013
lanblade said:
5596050 said:
I can't really remember clearly, but I think it's about this girl who is in high school, and she finds this crowns, when she wears it she becomes the queen of the country.

Any ideas?, sorry for the lack of information

http://myanimelist.net/anime/1884/Hime-sama_Goyoujin

Thank you!
Jul 17, 2013 2:17 AM

Dec 2012
These, please.

Jul 17, 2013 2:32 AM

Mar 2012
Jul 17, 2013 3:30 AM

Jan 2011
ArmorKingRulez said:
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/M0gQUWRLNGk/mqdefault.jpg

Asuka and Lili promo art for Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
Jul 17, 2013 3:35 AM

Jan 2011
ArisuHaru said:
These, please.

1=Original art by Kunishige Keiichi of Alice from Alice in Wonderland for the Pixiv Girls Collection artbook.
2=Original art by Tsukigami Runa.
3=Original art by Tsurusaki Takahiro.
Jul 17, 2013 3:51 AM

Dec 2012
lanblade said:
ArisuHaru said:
These, please.

1=Original art by Kunishige Keiichi of Alice from Alice in Wonderland for the Pixiv Girls Collection artbook.
2=Original art by Tsukigami Runa.
3=Original art by Tsurusaki Takahiro.

Oh so it is all art not anime? :( thank you though!!
Jul 17, 2013 2:58 PM

Sep 2012
gkyo said:
Please,

Top Picture is from Girls of the Wild's
Jul 17, 2013 3:02 PM

Aug 2012
I think I seen it before but I don't remember who is she
Jul 17, 2013 3:10 PM
May 2012
Can anyone help me with these? (sorry i have a ton because I like anime posts on tumblr that look interesting so I can find out what they are on here) thanks in advance.

Jul 17, 2013 3:11 PM

Apr 2009
ShyPhoenix said:
I think I seen it before but I don't remember who is she

Arashi "The Predator" Nikaidou from Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne!
Jul 17, 2013 3:12 PM

Sep 2012
vulpixls said:
Can anyone help me with these? (sorry i have a ton because I like anime posts on tumblr that look interesting so I can find out what they are on here) thanks in advance.

From top to bottom I think it is Nagisa and Rei from Free! Popura from Working!! Chitanda from Hyouka and the bottom right is Heroine and Touma from Amnesia, I think the bottom left is the same two as the bottom right just at an earlier date in time but I could be wrong, as with the top one.
RizzlesJul 17, 2013 3:17 PM
Jul 17, 2013 3:29 PM

Dec 2012
gkyo said:
Please,

2. Boku wa Ookami (manga).
3. Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere (anime).
4. Gozen 3-ji no Muhouchitai (manga).
5. Taiyou no Uta (manga).
Jul 17, 2013 3:47 PM

Dec 2012
VanishingKira said:
CNile said:
I remember one from a while back, I don't have any pictures, but there was a forest full of strange sentient creatures, and a big polluting war-factory city. Those two were kind of like warring nations, and in between there was the creatively named "Neutral City", which was on amicable terms with both sides, and had a deal with the forest for a water supply. I also remember something about the main character going into the forest and receiving super powers, and his hair turning white. And then an old man turned into a tree and a hollowed out mountain fortress sprouted legs and started walking around and... I don't even know what the fuck.

Origin: Spirits of the Past?
Oh shit, that's the one! There are a lot of anime movies I watched back when I was new to anime, and I've forgotten almost all of them. My list probably would have hit 100 by now if I had a better memory.
"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream!"

- George W. Bush
Jul 17, 2013 4:54 PM

Sep 2008
Thanks in advance ^^

d(T_T)b
d(>_<)b
d(X_X)b
Jul 17, 2013 4:55 PM

Jul 2012
pwnswitchclik said:
Thanks in advance ^^

Hataraku Maou-Sama
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Num1dad_Asura]
[/url]
Click Here for Sig source
Jul 17, 2013 4:56 PM

Dec 2012
pwnswitchclik said:
Thanks in advance ^^

Hataraku Maou-sama!
Jul 17, 2013 6:56 PM

Sep 2012
Who's this from?
Thank you in advance

Jul 17, 2013 7:01 PM

Jul 2010
^ Willard H. Wright from Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Jul 17, 2013 9:51 PM

Mar 2013
Hm, now this might be a tough one, I can't remember it clearly though.

It's about a robot and he's human partner I think, the robot is quite small, maybe around 3 feet? or was it a bit shorter (can't remember sorry) and has Pikachu like long ears, the robot has an orb in the middle of its body and the robot color I think its red and white, it can talk and has been with the partner since he was a child I think, and it can transform into a motorcycle which allows the partner to ride him.

I think during the last episode of the anime, the scene was showing the robot human partner getting married, the heroine was inside a robot and holding a flower pot, the heroine then jump out of the robot (wearing a wedding gown) and hug the robot partner.

I think this anime was back in the 90's or early 2000, the heroine sacrifice herself to stop a place from self destructing I think (not sure) (there was a giant hole and she was in the middle)

I'm really sorry for the lack of information and horrible grammar @.@, it's been a really long time since I've last watch it on tv.

PS: It's not Gurren Lagann

PPS: If I remember correctly, the show starts from when the main character is a child and later in the sequel he is grown up as a teenager, though I might be wrong.
5596050Jul 18, 2013 12:06 AM
Jul 17, 2013 10:56 PM
Jul 2013
Ok so its about a female teacher who wants a male student they hook up she makes him hold his sperm in for days punishing him i guess and theres a girl student who want a male student they hook up at school court yar or something and do it but a teacher spies on them and after its over he tries to blackmail her but he fails she yells at him
Jul 17, 2013 11:36 PM

Jun 2011
HentaiMan24 said:
Ok so its about a female teacher who wants a male student they hook up she makes him hold his sperm in for days punishing him i guess and theres a girl student who want a male student they hook up at school court yar or something and do it but a teacher spies on them and after its over he tries to blackmail her but he fails she yells at him

waitwut
Jul 17, 2013 11:41 PM

Nov 2011
I can't seem to recall the name of the anime. The anime is about a delinquent that has no parents or something then ends up with multiple mom candidates.
Jul 17, 2013 11:44 PM
Jul 2013
I have been searching for this anime for bout 2 month . I used to watch it at the same period as Zenki and Blue seed . All I remember is that , the story is about boy(form our world) who accidentally go to the parallel world where the magic and dragon exist . Then he meet the dragon half girl who claimed that she is the last of her kind and has been hunted by the empire . Later , they reach a Big black rock (or the statue ) then he starting to change to the dragon ( black dragon if i remember right) and they fight the empire together . In the end , the boy back to his world and the girl swear to find him forever .
It is something like this . Srry if my english is bad and poor information.
Thk all of u guys for helping :)
Jul 17, 2013 11:47 PM

May 2012
5596050 said:

It's about a robot and he's human partner I think, the robot is quite small, maybe around 3 feet? or was it a bit shorter (can't remember sorry) and has Pikachu like long ears, he has an orb in the middle of its body and the robot color I think its red and white, it can talk and has been with the partner since he was a child I think, and it can transform into a motorcycle which allows the partner to ride him.

I think during the last episode of the anime, the scene was showing the robot human partner getting married, the heroine was inside a robot and holding a flower pot, the heroine then jump out of the robot (wearing a wedding gown) and hug the robot partner.

I think this anime was back in the 90's or early 2000, the heroine sacrifice herself to stop a place from self destructing I think (not sure) (there was a giant hole and she was in the middle)

I'm really sorry for the lack of information and horrible grammar @.@, it's been a really long time since I've last watch it on tv.

Im pretty sure it's Shinkon Gattai Godannar
http://myanimelist.net/anime/1103/Shinkon_Gattai_Godannar
Jul 17, 2013 11:48 PM

May 2012
MonokoMonoe said:
HentaiMan24 said:

waitwut

It Hentai *Hint* his name is HentaiMan24
Jul 18, 2013 12:03 AM

Mar 2013
4iDragon said:
5596050 said:

It's about a robot and he's human partner I think, the robot is quite small, maybe around 3 feet? or was it a bit shorter (can't remember sorry) and has Pikachu like long ears, he has an orb in the middle of its body and the robot color I think its red and white, it can talk and has been with the partner since he was a child I think, and it can transform into a motorcycle which allows the partner to ride him.

Im pretty sure it's Shinkon Gattai Godannar
http://myanimelist.net/anime/1103/Shinkon_Gattai_Godannar

Sorry but it isn't >.<, thanks very much for the help though!.
Jul 18, 2013 12:33 AM
Jul 2011
Need help remembering the name of this anime that I saw years ago:

-aired on Disney XD years ago
-protagonist is a girl (I think she has blue hair) whose father is some type of scientist. The father sent her daughter into the future in order to save mankind or something like that
-Finding a piano in the future is somewhat significant to the girl
-The girl is accompanied by a group of friends. One of the friends had somewhat spikey hair.
-In one of the last episodes, the spikey haired friend becomes some type of angel or guardian in order to protect the girl.

Any ideas? Sorry for the very vague description.
Jul 18, 2013 12:37 AM

Mar 2012
phalpha said:

In what country?
I'm dead. Don't come looking for me.
Jul 18, 2013 4:38 AM

May 2012

Sorry about the osu mouse and beats, thanks in advance.
Jul 18, 2013 4:49 AM

Dec 2012
phalpha said:
Need help remembering the name of this anime that I saw years ago:

-protagonist is a girl (I think she has blue hair) whose father is some type of scientist. The father sent her daughter into the future in order to save mankind or something like that
-Finding a piano in the future is somewhat significant to the girl
-The girl is accompanied by a group of friends. One of the friends had somewhat spikey hair.
-In one of the last episodes, the spikey haired friend becomes some type of angel or guardian in order to protect the girl.

Any ideas? Sorry for the very vague description.

Could it be Shinzo?
Jul 18, 2013 4:56 AM

Dec 2012
pufss said:

BTOOOM! OP
zellamiJul 18, 2013 5:21 AM
Jul 18, 2013 4:58 AM

Jul 2013
pufss said:

Looks like Gasai, Yuno from mirai nikki

or

Yuzuriha, Inori from Guilty crown

but Im not sure
Jul 18, 2013 4:59 AM

May 2013
pufss said:

it's from No Pain No Game pv (Btooom! OP)
Jul 18, 2013 7:33 AM

Nov 2012
Jul 18, 2013 7:39 AM

Jun 2012
johnyjohny said:

Inu x Boku SS
Jul 18, 2013 8:01 AM
Mar 2013
Jul 18, 2013 8:03 AM

Jan 2008
Yven said:

Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Jul 18, 2013 8:04 AM

Oct 2012
i remember watching a manga its a little bit of a suspense / mystery.

The plot is that people disappear and there are many holes in a wall or the ground or smthin that is in the shape of a human..

And the ending is that they saw one of the deformed human beings.

Somebody? Anyone know this?
Jul 18, 2013 8:44 AM

Apr 2013
jenelcarlo said:
i remember watching a manga its a little bit of a suspense / mystery.

The plot is that people disappear and there are many holes in a wall or the ground or smthin that is in the shape of a human..

And the ending is that they saw one of the deformed human beings.

Somebody? Anyone know this?

Could it possibly be 'The Enigma of Amigara Fault', bonus story in Gyo? That's the only thing that comes to my mind when I hear 'human shaped holes'.
Jul 18, 2013 10:59 AM
Mar 2013
Paul said:
Yven said:

Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Thanks.
Jul 18, 2013 1:08 PM

Jul 2013
So I remember watching this one anime, but can't remember the name. It was the very first one i've ever watched, so its sort of important for me to remember the name. Here's the description:

It was about this high school boy who lived in this cargo container thing on the rooftop of a building. He had a sister, who I remember being incredibly supporting and helpful to him, but he never appreciated it. He was crazy in the sense that he imagined this one girl at times, like she was his girlfriend, but she didn't actually exist. I think she was a popular fictional character in Japan (Not sure if she's real or just made up for the sake of the show). So here's a story spoiler for further information:

Hope someone can help, i know some of that description was crap.
Jul 18, 2013 1:08 PM

Jan 2008
Cochinay said:
So I remember watching this one anime, but can't remember the name. It was the very first one i've ever watched, so its sort of important for me to remember the name. Here's the description:

It was about this high school boy who lived in this cargo container thing on the rooftop of a building. He had a sister, who I remember being incredibly supporting and helpful to him, but he never appreciated it. He was crazy in the sense that he imagined this one girl at times, like she was his girlfriend, but she didn't actually exist. I think she was a popular fictional character in Japan (Not sure if she's real or just made up for the sake of the show). So here's a story spoiler for further information:

Hope someone can help, i know some of that description was crap.

Chaos Head
Jul 18, 2013 1:11 PM

Sep 2012
If Chaos;Head was the first anime you watched I feel kinda sorry for you, hang in there!
Jul 18, 2013 1:16 PM

Jul 2013
Thanks, both of you! Ive seen a lot more anime since then though, i have no qualms with that being the first.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Early-mid 2000s anime – what are your thoughts?

Haneken2086 - 10 hours ago

10 by Zettaiken »»
7 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Yesterday

50 by Ex-Aid »»
9 minutes ago

Sticky: » AWC 2024 Anime Watching Challenge - Sign-Up (Open Until December 10th) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AWC_mod - Jan 1

979 by Ixtiilii »»
17 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

95 by JaniSIr »»
21 minutes ago

» is ur fave genre ur most watched genre ?

ame - Yesterday

17 by Ratris_Decision »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.