Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 6, 2013 1:29 PM

Mar 2012
After I Saw The Episode iv'e seen riko blush so much from natsuo so pleaaaase
I Want To Know Because i really liked the anime but if it was an Shoujo Ai So I'll Have To Drop it -__- Even thought i liked it so much so please Answer me !!

And Sorry for my bad English
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 6, 2013 1:30 PM
Jul 2012
I think it is shoujo-ai but I haven't saw the show but I am gussing.
Jul 6, 2013 1:33 PM

Jun 2013
Why be so close-minded? If you like it why stop watching? And no, it doesn't have a shoujo ai tag. I haven't watched it, but I'll assume it isn't.
Jul 6, 2013 3:00 PM

Sep 2009
did even really watch this show? there is extremely little Shoujo-ai hint in it but nothing worthy of a Homophobe like u would care.
Jul 6, 2013 3:17 PM

Jan 2010
Do you guys (as in people in general) only think with your penis?

Just because the cast is mainly girls doesn't mean it have to be Yuri or Shoujo-Ai. It's just a comedy. What's wrong with Riko blushing? Did you even watch it? She's happy to have a friend. It's obvious she is lonely.

Watch it before you judge. And don't say "dropped" because it doesn't have any girl on girl or the.. reverse. That's just pathetic. Maybe you should stop watching Anime or anything in general.
Kan_BiiruJul 6, 2013 3:20 PM
Jul 6, 2013 3:41 PM
Dec 2011
Damn, you people are quick to fling hate. The guy just wanted to know something about the show, all it would have taken was a simple "nah" or even "yeah, it is but you should give it a chance anyway."

Seriously, its kind of hypocritical to rage at him and call him a homophobe just because he has a certain preferences. You have absolutely no idea why he doesn't want to stick with a shoujo-ai anime.Why don't you people take a step back and look at just how judgmental you're being before you start saying that kind of stuff to someone else.
"However, by that point you'll have been torn to pieces."
Jul 6, 2013 3:51 PM

Mar 2009
Denoue said:
Damn, you people are quick to fling hate. The guy just wanted to know something about the show, all it would have taken was a simple "nah" or even "yeah, it is but you should give it a chance anyway."

Seriously, its kind of hypocritical to rage at him and call him a homophobe just because he has a certain preferences. You have absolutely no idea why he doesn't want to stick with a shoujo-ai anime.Why don't you people take a step back and look at just how judgmental you're being before you start saying that kind of stuff to someone else.

Agreed. I heard that if it follows the manga, then it won't. Stick in there for a couple more ep's, if it go's yuri, you can get out with a few laughs at least.

Jul 6, 2013 3:56 PM

May 2009
It isn't. They got boyfriends later. I thought it's another yurishit. Thankfully I saw some manga raws

Frontalbrise said:
homophobics everywhere. people like you killed shinsekai yori.
and it isn't yuri.

Killed how? Sales? They fucked up it themselves.
Jul 6, 2013 4:18 PM

Mar 2013
bastek66 said:
It isn't. They got boyfriends later. I thought it's another yurishit. Thankfully I saw some manga raws

it is really nice to tolerate different likings ;)
Jul 6, 2013 7:26 PM

Sep 2010
Teldara said:
Do you guys (as in people in general) only think with your penis?

Just because the cast is mainly girls doesn't mean it have to be Yuri or Shoujo-Ai. It's just a comedy. What's wrong with Riko blushing? Did you even watch it? She's happy to have a friend. It's obvious she is lonely.

Watch it before you judge. And don't say "dropped" because it doesn't have any girl on girl or the.. reverse. That's just pathetic. Maybe you should stop watching Anime or anything in general.

LOL. I laugh at this. He is just asking. Then you hate him because he doesn't like that kind of genre. xD I love ANIME. I also don't like yuri and shoujo ai. So you can at least respect others taste.
Jul 6, 2013 8:06 PM
Dec 2012
bastek66 said:

not yuri? i'm depressed now!! sucks.
another yurishit? when the last time yuri anime got air 2009?
need more yuri anime.
wan85Jul 6, 2013 8:19 PM
Jul 7, 2013 12:36 AM

Jan 2013
bastek66 said:
Frontalbrise said:
homophobics everywhere. people like you killed shinsekai yori.
and it isn't yuri.

Killed how? Sales? They fucked up it themselves.
With what? Clearly explained temporary homosexuality?

I accept, that I overreacted over OP, but I am still wounded by the ongoing homophobia in anime communities.
Jul 7, 2013 1:25 AM

Jun 2009
It isn't, but that shouldn't be a show-killer.
The one thing that I'd love to see is a lesbian yandere.
Jul 7, 2013 3:23 AM

May 2009
Sadmir said:
bastek66 said:

So it's not yurishit it's just shit.

Whatever you like fellow shiteater.

Frontalbrise said:
With what? Clearly explained temporary homosexuality?

I accept, that I overreacted over OP, but I am still wounded by the ongoing homophobia in anime communities.

Show was wrongly targeted. Look how manga looks - full blown yuri, while anime staff couldn't decide with yurishit and yaoishit.
Jul 7, 2013 5:04 AM

Apr 2011
bastek66 said:

Oh that's awesome, I was loving this show already but that just sealed the deal.
I hope those boys are likeable though.
Jul 7, 2013 6:41 AM

Jun 2010
Aw, not yuri? Oh well. I'll probably watch until they get boyfriends then. Until then, I'll stay around for the antics. XD
Jul 7, 2013 9:16 AM
May 2013
Nothing wrong with a yuri/shoujo-ai anime. Sadly there's only a few out there :(
Jul 7, 2013 9:19 AM
Jul 2012
Dang that sucks
Jul 7, 2013 12:05 PM

Sep 2012
That's disappointing. I was hoping it would be.
Jul 7, 2013 10:15 PM

Nov 2010
I'm glad it's not.
Jul 7, 2013 11:24 PM

Dec 2012
Ghost-Lightning said:
That's disappointing. I was hoping it would be.

Damnitttttttttttt
Jul 8, 2013 1:41 AM

Apr 2011
Hoy Yuri lovers don't give up! This is same studio who did Chuunibyou (novels weren't actualy that good but anime get some major rewriting and you saw result yourself), and considering there aren't any guys in OP and ED it wouldn't be supring.

That said, if it become too much yuri I will wish you enjoy and drop it myself.
Jul 8, 2013 2:51 AM

May 2009
Tenzen12 said:
Hoy Yuri lovers don't give up! This is same studio who did Chuunibyou

That's not Kyoani. It's Dogakobo who did YuruYuri
Jul 8, 2013 4:24 AM
Sep 2009
Wow... so many yuri haters here.

When was the last time there actually was a yuri show? There are hundreds of yaoi shows but no one seems to complain. But once you get hints of yuri, its bad?

Get out of your narrow minded box!

Why drop something that you like so far? Once you stop liking, drop it then, why now? And even if it was yuri show, you might have still liked it.

Do you watch every show with straight coupling in it? Doubt it, there are tons of shit. Don't dismiss show completely for tiny things like this especially if show didn't even cross any lines yet.

Once you think it went over your comfort zone and you don't like it anymore, feel free to drop it. Until then enjoy the ride.
Jul 8, 2013 5:06 AM

May 2010
Aw, I was hoping it would be. That sucks. It's been ages since the last time we had Yuri anime. Anyway, OP, give it a couple more episodes first then you can decide whether to drop it or not.

As for me, I'm gonna be watching this one after it aired.

Jul 8, 2013 5:16 AM

Jan 2013
Typical Yuri fans about Love Lab ---->

surywatsukiJul 8, 2013 5:22 AM
Jul 8, 2013 6:16 AM

May 2009
ShoujoChrome said:
Aw, I was hoping it would be. That sucks. It's been ages since the last time we had Yuri anime. Anyway, OP, give it a couple more episodes first then you can decide whether to drop it or not.

But Yuyushitki just aired.
Jul 8, 2013 7:47 AM

May 2010
bastek66 said:
ShoujoChrome said:

But Yuyushitki just aired.

Didn't even know that anime exist.

Jul 8, 2013 8:23 AM

Nov 2010
sawatsu said:

Lol, nice one.
Jul 14, 2013 2:54 AM

Oct 2007
kitten320 said:

I don't think most of people in this topic are yuri/shoujo-ai haters... it's just a fact: this anime is not supposed to be a shoujo-ai/yuri anime... it seems those girls get boyfriends later, but maybe not in this season since it's only 13 episodes!
and didn't some people in this topics said that if those girls get a boyfriend they will drop it??

kitten320 said:
When was the last time there actually was a yuri show? There are hundreds of yaoi shows but no one seems to complain. But once you get hints of yuri, its bad?

Since I prefer yaoi/BL/shounen-ai, I really want to know where did you find those "hundreds of yaoi shows" ^o^ in MAL there are 34 series (and at least 7 of them are shoutacon -_-) and all are OVA (1-2 episodes) only! even if you add the few shounen-ai series, it will never be 50 series!
I agree that there are not a lot of yuri/shoujo-ai series, but there are a lot of shoujo-ai/yuri part in most harem/loli/moe/hentai series as fanservice of guys! shounen-i/yaoi fanservice is much more rare (well, I think fujoshi's mind is working much more than yuri's fan mind, but mostly because we don't have usually real fanservice for us, so we have to use our imagination ^^)!

And kitten320, you said that everyone complain about yuri but not about yaoi... did you really go to the MAL forum? even series aimed at girls are full of guys (and girls) bishounen/shounen-ai haters comments (just go in the Free! forums!) and even some stupid guys create some stupid topics as this stupid one!
And you didn't even watch the yuri/shoujo-ai series... (I think most of the one I watched pretty bad but...)

kitten320 said:
Get out of your narrow minded box!

Why drop something that you like so far? Once you stop liking, drop it then, why now? And even if it was yuri show, you might have still liked it.

Do you watch every show with straight coupling in it? Doubt it, there are tons of shit. Don't dismiss show completely for tiny things like this especially if show didn't even cross any lines yet.

Once you think it went over your comfort zone and you don't like it anymore, feel free to drop it. Until then enjoy the ride.

Up to now, this series is surprisingly good and funny! I was expecting something as bad as yuru yuri with only stupid fanservice for guys, and not shouijo-ai relationship... I don't mind yuri/shoujo-ai, but it's just that (as yaoi/shounen-ai series) its not well done most of the time! Probably because shoujo-ai is supposed to be a part of shoujo genre, but in anime it's more lesbian fanservice for guys, which is really different!
amayihJul 14, 2013 3:01 AM
Jul 14, 2013 4:03 AM

May 2009
amayih said:
kitten320 said:

I don't think most of people in this topic are yuri/shoujo-ai haters... it's just a fact: this anime is not supposed to be a shoujo-ai/yuri anime... it seems those girls get boyfriends later, but maybe not in this season since it's only 13 episodes!

Boys show in in second volume. There is no reason for them to no appear.
Jul 15, 2013 12:26 PM

Oct 2007
bastek66 said:
amayih said:
kitten320 said:

Boys show in in second volume. There is no reason for them to no appear.

I'm not so sure... with fillers they can make 13 episodes with one volume maybe or just "remove" temporary the guys' parts... I suppose it would be bad but, even the official website (http://www.love-lab.tv/index.html) characters pages don't have the guys yet... so, maybe only "girls training"/girls slice of life/ girls school life this season, and add the guys for "real" training in a second season... I don't read the manga so I don't know if it's possible, it's just if the guys should appear soon, we should already know the seiyuus, no?
Jul 15, 2013 5:25 PM

May 2009
amayih said:
I'm not so sure... with fillers they can make 13 episodes with one volume maybe or just "remove" temporary the guys' parts... I suppose it would be bad but, even the official website (http://www.love-lab.tv/index.html) characters pages don't have the guys yet... so, maybe only "girls training"/girls slice of life/ girls school life this season, and add the guys for "real" training in a second season... I don't read the manga so I don't know if it's possible, it's just if the guys should appear soon, we should already know the seiyuus, no?

That would be awful false advertising. Just lying the viewer and potential clients.
Anime is to promote manga. If they only show girls with yuri pandering some of them might feel betrayed and they won't buy manga after they learn there is almost none shoujo-ai.
I don't think they are this stupid.
Jul 17, 2013 9:49 AM

Oct 2007
bastek66 said:
amayih said:

That would be awful false advertising. Just lying the viewer and potential clients.
Anime is to promote manga. If they only show girls with yuri pandering some of them might feel betrayed and they won't buy manga after they learn there is almost none shoujo-ai.

I think shoujo-ai lovers know which magazine published shoujo-ai manga so if this one is "just" a shoujo magazine, they would know it!
But even, there are quiet a lot of anime who are really different from the source, just in term of fanservice!
Look at "Dear Boys" anime it's full of shounen-ai hint, full of bishounen but the manga is ecchi, not so much maybe but skirt lifted by the MC in the 1st page!!
Get Backers, Monochrome Factor, Nabari no Ou... have quite a lot of shounen-ai hints but not in the manga! I felt betrayed... and a lot of not really/not at all ecchi manga get an ecchi adaptation also!
Maybe they don't really want to sell more the manga but more of goodies/CD/figures and BD!... an all more girls anime sell much more than a "normal"/ hetero love story anime... I don't know... maybe the guys will appear in the middle of the season! It's still only episode 2, but I find it strange that the guys seiyuu are not listed yet... all the advertising I saw is about the girls and their cute seiyuu!
Jul 17, 2013 10:44 AM

Sep 2011
sawatsu said:

LOL. I died.

It's true that KinMoza does have more yuri undertones and no boys so if anyone needs a light show with yuri connotations, go enjoy yourself with Kiniro Mosaic.
Jul 17, 2013 11:09 AM

May 2009
Mikajou said:
It's true that KinMoza does have more yuri undertones and no boys so if anyone needs a light show with yuri connotations

Both have almost none. All depends how tight are your goggles.
Jul 17, 2013 12:27 PM

Nov 2009
bastek66 said:
Mikajou said:
It's true that KinMoza does have more yuri undertones and no boys so if anyone needs a light show with yuri connotations

I can see where your coming from but still both shows are enjoyable I think and for any yuri fans out there, don't limit yourselves to just these two shows. I can see with my yuri goggles that there is a shit ton of anime with yuri this summer. These include Choujigen Game Neptune, Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku, Symphogear G, C3B, Railgun, Attack On Titan.
Jul 17, 2013 10:41 PM

Sep 2011
bastek66 said:
Mikajou said:

KinMoza has yuri undertones, really.

Mini-spoilers:

Jul 18, 2013 6:37 AM

Mar 2013
bastek66 said:
Mikajou said:

Take off your Heterogoggles ;)
Jul 19, 2013 10:29 AM

Jul 2012
bastek66 said:
amayih said:

I just checked the website. There are no signs of guys in ANY categories at all. I think they might have removed the guys from the anime to cater to people that want the girls to be their pure maiden waifus.
Jul 19, 2013 11:19 AM
Feb 2009
Honestly.. I am a fan of both yuri and good romance animes. However, I don't think they can pull off a good romance or even romcom in 9 episodes. They either need to make a 2nd season as stated above, or keep them out. If they add dudes in when half the season is over, all that can happen is a shitty hot mess.
Jul 19, 2013 12:28 PM

Apr 2008
It's definitly not yuri. Anyone who thinks that really needs to look up what yuri is. :P
And it's nt shoujo-ai either.
It's just girls having fun together.

Jul 19, 2013 12:39 PM
Feb 2009
Des said:
It's definitly not yuri. Anyone who thinks that really needs to look up what yuri is. :P
And it's nt shoujo-ai either.
It's just girls having fun together.

In all honesty, I don't think anyone knows wtf this series is aside from comedy, saying its one thing, or isn't is simply your own bias. Lets just wait to see if it follows the manga.
Jul 19, 2013 6:22 PM

May 2009
Danyn said:
I just checked the website. There are no signs of guys in ANY categories at all. I think they might have removed the guys from the anime to cater to people that want the girls to be their pure maiden waifus.

They just didn't intruduce them yet. They appear for a first time in 2nd volume and anime just covered whole 1st.
Jul 19, 2013 8:37 PM

Jul 2012
bastek66 said:
Danyn said:

They just didn't intruduce them yet. They appear for a first time in 2nd volume and anime just covered whole 1st.

They seem to be following the manga right now. I downloaded the raws and it looks like they should show up as long as the story follows the manga. It seems odd to now introduce such important characters on the website. I hope they don't cut out the guys and just do girl only scenes.
Jul 19, 2013 11:09 PM

Aug 2012
assuming it follows the manga then episode 5 or 6 for the guys to show up
crossing fingers!!
Jul 19, 2013 11:26 PM
Feb 2009
Danyn said:
bastek66 said:
Danyn said:

They seem to be following the manga right now. I downloaded the raws and it looks like they should show up as long as the story follows the manga. It seems odd to now introduce such important characters on the website. I hope they don't cut out the guys and just do girl only scenes.

Could happen fore sure. Have you read the manga? I'm just wondering how this can play out... For one, I see the 5 main char girls as a huge obstacle. I mean, are they gonna introduce 5 dudes? I don't really see this focusing on Riko getting a bf, but on natsuo. In that case, would only Natsuo get a bf? What about the others? Unless this is extended to 2 seasons, I am afraid they're going to fuck up the comedy and flow.

One last note, seeing as everything has happened at the all-girls school, how are they going to have real relationship development away from the school setting, while not throwing the other chars under the bus...Just seems like with 9 episodes, 5 main chars looking for bfs, all we're going to get is a superficial shitty rleationship. I guess I was spoiled with kokoro connect on that part.
canders5Jul 19, 2013 11:31 PM
Jul 19, 2013 11:32 PM

Jan 2013
shoujo ai means pedophilia
Jul 20, 2013 1:19 AM

Jan 2013
I feel deep concern about two indefinite articles.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Jul 20, 2013 1:31 AM

May 2008
bastek66 said:

Bleh, thanks... Should've added that whole line in the spoiler too.
Livestream: twitch.tv/imoogle
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Lab Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2013

151 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:33 AM

Poll: » Love Lab Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2013

88 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:33 AM

Poll: » Love Lab Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2013

66 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:32 AM

Poll: » Love Lab Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2013

81 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:32 AM

Poll: » Love Lab Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2013

69 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.