Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Oct 7, 2021 10:52 AM

Nov 2017
That ED was really cute. I just randomly decided to pick this up 'cause one of my favourite designers were doing T-shirts on the characters. But a fella is ready for mo(r)e
Jun 14, 2022 5:48 AM
Aug 2021
As a first episode this is pretty good, overflowing with natural moe elements. Many parts felt very relatable.
But the top review on this site kinda scares about the upcoming episodes.
Cabbage_CatJun 14, 2022 6:45 AM
Jun 20, 2022 7:19 AM
( °◡°)/
Oct 2021
Hmm, the British family sounded more like Americans or something than Brits (I'm British) xD Definitely not a southern, midlands or northern (or Welsh, Scottish or Irish) accent that I recognise...

That aside, this first episode was actually pretty funny; the exchange between Shinobu and Alice when Shino was leaving England was hilarious, heh

I'm gonna read through the manga before watching more episodes though :)
Jun 21, 2022 4:35 AM

Feb 2020
Re-watching this show I don't remember most of the details anymore, so it's time to meet these adorable characters again. :3

This first episode was maybe even better than I remembered.

All that Engrish was priceless. It actually sounds pretty good.

I love Shinobu and Alice's friendship. They are so cute together. ^_^ <3

"Hello!"
"Konichiwaaaaa!"
"Hello! Hello!"
"Konichiwaaa!"
"Hello!"
"Konichiwaaa!"

Haha. That was hilarious.

Yeah, I also like Aya and Yoko. They are both really cute and funny characters. :)

Beautiful last scene.

SerafosApr 4, 11:28 PM
Sep 16, 2022 2:30 PM

Jan 2020
Well, that week went by fast. My favorite part was when Shinobu went to stab Alice in the neck with the hairpiece.

I kinda wish Shinobu and Alice could understand each other. If only for the sake of deepening the story. I'm actually rather confused why Shinobu even came to London in the first place? She just showed up, and hung out with Alice all week and nothing else? Even though they can't understand one another? They said it was a "Homestead" program, but like, for school or something? This is a weird premise. It didn't even seem like they went sightseeing or anything.

No school, only sleeps.

There were some amusing moments at the end of the episode though, once we reached high school. So I guess the beginning was just this show's take on a prologue. Hard to believe any of them are in high school though.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Apr 7, 2023 5:33 PM
Mar 2023
This is dangerously cute. If you ask me how bad it is, it's enough to get my forehead stuck in a crease. It's that bad. Struck a ten on the landing in heartbeat department.
Sep 1, 2023 10:09 AM
Aug 2023
This anime was so beautiful and cute and wholesome it changed my life.
Must watch for anyone who wants to see why life can be so amazing, full of love, warmth and beautiful.
Mar 2, 2:30 PM

Nov 2012
It never ceases to amuse me when Japanese voice actors attempt to sound like native English speakers.

Guh, this gave me so much nostalgia for when I visited England.
Apr 8, 8:09 AM

Dec 2021
Started this because of a certain thread. I rolled a random number, and this anime in my PTW got picked out, so now I'm watching it. Definitely a very good first episode.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiniro Mosaic Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Sep 21, 2013

183 by Nex1014 »»
Mar 8, 7:50 PM

Poll: » Kiniro Mosaic Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 17, 2013

73 by ChibiiiAlex »»
Feb 15, 4:48 PM

Poll: » Kiniro Mosaic Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 7, 2013

69 by DragonX11 »»
Sep 24, 2023 4:36 AM

Poll: » Kiniro Mosaic Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 31, 2013

90 by DragonX11 »»
Sep 2, 2023 8:28 PM

Poll: » Kiniro Mosaic Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 27, 2013

91 by PatszHUN »»
Jul 20, 2023 11:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.