Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 15, 2009 10:51 AM

Oct 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

It was an okay episode and things are getting more interesting!
I love the way in which they've mixed the manga with filler parts, it keeps it interesting for those who have read the manga.
Jellyfish13Jan 16, 2009 3:01 PM
Jan 15, 2009 11:12 AM

Feb 2008
Very boring episode. Though, at least, it's not as slow paced as the previous canon episodes were.

Also, it puzzles me why they keep making filler arcs, when the anime is so far behind the manga. I would understand if it was like Bleach or One Piece, whose anime adaptations are very close to their manga counterpart, but this one is SO freaking behind, it just doesn't make any sense at all >_>[/rant]
Jan 15, 2009 11:58 AM

Dec 2007
Agreed, I don't understand why they do fillers at this point either. It decent enough for being a filler though. Jiraya ftw :D
Jan 15, 2009 12:17 PM

Jul 2008
ep was intresting .ll it was good to see gamakirichi again he rocks
Jan 15, 2009 12:52 PM

Sep 2008
Extremely boring. For crying out loud, are they going to develop story or not...I am getting sick of going nowhere...
Jan 15, 2009 1:04 PM

Oct 2007
it was fine and glad they are still following the manga mixing with the filler but would have prefered if they just followed the manga storyling since it is quite far ahead of the anime >.>

anyway looking forward to the development!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 15, 2009 2:36 PM

Oct 2008
yawn much?

haha i couldnt tell if that kid was a boy or girl.. this episode at least confirms it for me
and im already tired of the ED... new and better one please
Jan 15, 2009 2:57 PM

Jul 2008
Kayro said:
Also, it puzzles me why they keep making filler arcs, when the anime is so far behind the manga. I would understand if it was like Bleach or One Piece, whose anime adaptations are very close to their manga counterpart, but this one is SO freaking behind, it just doesn't make any sense at all >_>[/rant]

Meh. The anime is now between chapter 342 and 343, which is less than 100 away from the current chapter being published. If the anime picks up the usual amount of 2-4 chapters an episode, well, 50 or so episodes doesn't seem like much, but you never know...

But I think I do know why they do these smaller arcs. They don't want to catch up too far (Waiting for the end I guess) nor do they want to lose their fanbase because of some year+ waste of episodes. And I'm sure it's easier to think up storylines when you have time between canon episodes. :)
Jan 15, 2009 3:40 PM
Apr 2008
Soooo slow and boring.
Jan 15, 2009 4:11 PM

Jun 2008
Though I haven't been watching the past three episodes because of the filler. I don't get why they have to do a freaking filler every time they finish an arc. Seriously, I thought it would catch up nicely after finishing up Sora's filler shit, and what do you know. After the Hidan and Kakuzu arc, back to more fillers.

Even Bleach is catching up to the story nicely, unlike Naruto's slow pace. This show should official be given title "Filler King". With their slow pace anime, you would figure that they'd be able to continue the main storyline without a problem.
Jan 15, 2009 4:23 PM
Nov 2007
hey did anyone check dattebayo for 92 cause i just did and it is on there
Jan 15, 2009 4:28 PM

Oct 2008
mickey1372492 said:

whoa.. just noticed
YHBT???!!?!
well the drop date was today but they said 91 was thier last episode
should have dled this version if its legit
Jan 15, 2009 4:32 PM

Sep 2007
shoxk said:
mickey1372492 said:

whoa.. just noticed
YHBT???!!?!

92 by DB is a troll. They've stopped subbing it.
Jan 15, 2009 5:40 PM

Jul 2008
well its an interesting new episode, first glance of the 3tails, and naruto might learn a new jutsu!
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jan 15, 2009 6:48 PM

Jul 2008
Wasabi said:
shoxk said:
mickey1372492 said:

whoa.. just noticed
YHBT???!!?!

92 by DB is a troll. They've stopped subbing it.

It was an amazing sub, what are you talking about.

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Jan 15, 2009 7:18 PM
Jul 2008
The plot thickens!
"To see with eyes unclouded by hate"

-Prince Ashitaka, "Princess Mononoke"
Jan 15, 2009 7:30 PM

May 2008
Ok episode this filler arc doesn't seem to be as boring as the rest, but I wish they would do way less fillers, there so annoying
Jan 15, 2009 7:31 PM

Dec 2008
Wow...this frame is as close as to Michael Jackson as it gets

Overall an alright episode for a filler.
I think they are going to carry on putting part manga, part filler into each episode. Which seems alright, I prefer it to be 100% Filler or 100% Manga though.

Lol, the new Ending is start to grow on me. Hinata, Sakura & Ino look quite pretty in it.
Gai & Lee still scares me though o.o.

~Abs
Jan 15, 2009 8:17 PM

Apr 2008
This was the episodes mix of filler/manga storyline. 98% filler. 2% manga storyline.

Other than that, for a filler, this seems a hell of a lot more interesting then Sora... Sora's arc pissed me off and should be completely forgotten... there should never ever be another Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi... totally stole away any "unique-ness" from Naruto... he's cool.. because he has the 9 tail in him and hes the son of the 4th...

Anyways... the crystal girl looks cool, i like her. The kid is really freaky, and Naruto with the frogs looks to be decent. I hope he learns a new Jutsu although idk if they'll do that... I can't imagine the Anime giving him an extra jutsu not stated in the manga....
Jan 15, 2009 8:30 PM

Feb 2008
xdzzz said:
This was the episodes mix of filler/manga storyline. 98% filler. 2% manga storyline.

Other than that, for a filler, this seems a hell of a lot more interesting then Sora... Sora's arc pissed me off and should be completely forgotten... there should never ever be another Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi... totally stole away any "unique-ness" from Naruto... he's cool.. because he has the 9 tail in him and

Anyways... the crystal girl looks cool, i like her. The kid is really freaky, and Naruto with the frogs looks to be decent. I hope he learns a new Jutsu although idk if they'll do that... I can't imagine the Anime giving him an extra jutsu not stated in the manga....

Way to spoiler people who haven't been reading the manga. I already knew this part, but I am sure there are a lot of people here that don't. If you read this put it into some spoiler tags. And like I said last week....the ending rocks.
Jan 15, 2009 8:40 PM

Jun 2008
This filler has had a decent start so far, I'm going to be optimistic here and say it can't end up being worse the Sora arc. Interesting that Sasuke vs the thousand ninjas was incorporated, and that slight glance at 3-tails.

Did that opening scene remind anyone else of the "Brackish Waters" boss fight from Gears 2?
Jan 15, 2009 11:05 PM
Oct 2007
Gin-iro said:
Kayro said:

Meh. The anime is now between chapter 342 and 343, which is less than 100 away from the current chapter being published. If the anime picks up the usual amount of 2-4 chapters an episode, well, 50 or so episodes doesn't seem like much, but you never know...

But I think I do know why they do these smaller arcs. They don't want to catch up too far (Waiting for the end I guess) nor do they want to lose their fanbase because of some year+ waste of episodes. And I'm sure it's easier to think up storylines when you have time between canon episodes. :)

are you kidding me? 3-4 chapters per episode? it's been more like 1 chapter per episode.. as i see it now..with no fillers prob like 2 years before it catches up~

if you have the audacity to put fillers with that much canon material.. at least for the love of god make it interesting... not drag it on~

question:
how the hell does orochimaru find these kids ?
Jan 16, 2009 3:31 AM

Dec 2008
Joshy85 said:
question:

LOL, I know, it's pretty creepy, and for another fact, the kids ALWAYS like him too.
Like wth >.>

~Abs
Jan 16, 2009 1:54 PM

Nov 2008
F*K this fillers, just when the anime should become intresting they go in filler :S:S.

the techniques he is learning now with that stupid toad, he will probably never use again (at least i have never seen it in the manga :S)
Jan 16, 2009 2:34 PM

Dec 2008
Left it downloading last night along with other stuff, will watch it after work today. This new filler saga looks alright, at least they got Sasuke involved this time around.

There's something I don't get though, when the hell do they plan to do the KAKASHI GAIDEN arc? :@
robertomelchorJan 16, 2009 3:55 PM
Jan 16, 2009 8:25 PM

Sep 2008
Abmanju said:
Joshy85 said:
question:

LOL, I know, it's pretty creepy, and for another fact, the kids ALWAYS like him too.
Like wth >.>

~Abs

LOL. Creepy.
Am I the only one freaked out by this sentence by Orochimaru: 'Soon... you'll be mine' (looking at Sasuke)...? Why does he always have to do that?!
*shudders* O_O

*^*Random Rant*^*
Jan 16, 2009 11:58 PM

Jul 2008
kinda makes you wonder, doesn't it? orichimaru doesn't mind having a female body, he likes playing with people, so why not add that to the list? and has anyone notice how sasuke dresses?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jan 17, 2009 3:17 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
this filler arc hopefully won't be as bad as the Sora one...
p r o f i l e 👀
Jan 17, 2009 8:02 AM
Jul 2018
Naruleach said:
this filler arc hopefully won't be as bad as the Sora one...

I hope so as well.
The episode was decent, but the animation did not look as good as last episode, but I expected that.
It was cool seeing Gamakichi and Gamatatsu
Jan 17, 2009 1:10 PM
Mar 2008
Where was Naruto Ep 92 originally released? I see them on video streaming sites, but not viz. Fill me in someone, please.

The days of badass sigs are over; you are only cool if you whore out your anime list summary.
Jan 17, 2009 3:45 PM

Dec 2008
Well I live in Central America so watching NS through streaming video is out of the question. I’m really glad that Dattebayo was replaced so easily I was kind of worried when I first heard the news that they were dropping it. Damn Dattebayo release a 092 troll, even now they still annoy us.

That aside, going back to the episode, it was alright the lake scene was kind of interesting and Naruto's training is getting better since they put away that gay frog. Sasuke's scene was cool, too bad that no blood is ever shown. Yes it's a filler but it doesn’t feel that bad. (Anything can be better than the previous one) :D

Jan 17, 2009 5:55 PM

Mar 2007
Boring episode -.-
Instagram: Luzifurr
Jan 18, 2009 7:33 AM

Oct 2007
I Haven't seen the episode yet , but from this review , it seems boring >_>
MahikodoJan 18, 2009 7:37 AM
Jan 18, 2009 11:46 PM

Feb 2008
I love the fact that DB put out a troll 92.....I can't wait for a while to check and see how many poor bastards ended up downloading it. I know that I'm one of the few people that find their trolls hilarious and have them all saved in a special troll folder.

Anyway, I watched Horriblesubs release and it was pretty decent, but I read somehwere alse that Takasubs is superior so I'll check that out tomorrow and see.

I don't mind the filler, as long as they don't catch up and have to spend two years doing nothing but filler again I'll be happy. I wonder how many people forgot those 2 years and are yelling about moving faster now.......I don't want to spend another whole year of watching filler again damnit.
Jan 19, 2009 5:11 AM

Jan 2009
Abmanju said:
Wow...this frame is as close as to Michael Jackson as it gets

haha your right on that

but its getting boring again do stunning fight scenes again or story mode again please
Jan 19, 2009 5:33 AM

Apr 2008
Interesting episode in my opinion ^^
Jan 19, 2009 7:06 AM

May 2008
Kayro said:

No, it makes sense, it looks like those fillers will focus on Team Kurenai and if you read manga, you probably know that they starred in only like few chapters. I hope that if there is going to be another filler arc it will foucs on sand team because they were presented only in the first arc and what's more annoying Temari didn't have a single fight. I hate Kishimoto for ignoring most of the characters in the 2nd part of Naruto.
Jan 19, 2009 9:31 PM

Jul 2008
well you can't hate the current story, its awesome, and the thing is filler is sometimes important; for instance in bleach the anime was catching up with the manga so quickly they had no choice but to make a filler to give the author more time to get the story progressing
Jan 22, 2009 9:12 PM

May 2007
Okay watched the Crunchyroll free showing, it has okay quality(really free) and the subs are fine.

The episode was okay, I just like the fact that we are all going to pretend the gay frog never happened, deal.
My anime list
Jan 23, 2009 12:08 AM

Aug 2007
Taka subs and video quallity are 10000 times better than the streaming

boring episode

Jan 23, 2009 2:20 PM

Feb 2008
Hopefully afterthis filler they go back and take stuff form the manga and continue it for at least 3 months.
Feb 2, 2009 5:48 AM

Jul 2008
-tries to count how many times I yawned-

Feb 16, 2009 4:10 PM

Aug 2008
Three frogs!!! Hilarius!!!!
Jun 17, 2009 7:04 AM

Feb 2009
anooo did anybody noticed orochimarus *fetih?

*not sure if thats how you write it ^^''
Jun 21, 2009 6:29 AM

May 2008
ohh well we finally get to see the frog brothers again woohoo and gawd i love the ending

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 24, 2009 9:32 AM

Mar 2009
I liked it. The trying to connect with the toads heart thing was funny and I love Jiraiya.

Jun 9, 2010 5:30 AM

Oct 2008
Zzzz
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Aug 22, 2010 5:14 PM

Mar 2010
pretty funny , sasuke doesnt seem that impressive

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 2, 2012 12:40 AM

Jun 2009
Rasco said:
pretty funny , sasuke doesnt seem that impressive

Taking out hundreds of people doesn't seem impressive? Well, to be fair, it would have probably been better to convince those watching if they'd shown the battle. But, I guess they are saving his abilities for later. I don't think we've really seen the full extent of his power.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jun 27, 2012 7:37 PM
Apr 2010
filler this filler that.God you guys sure know how to ruin a party.
I need to stop looking in these forums and just use this site for mylist >.<
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 484 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2016

79 by Vysarine »»
Apr 13, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Itachi is a messed up character and doesn't deserve the fan love

Decader - Dec 11, 2023

41 by IAmOdie »»
Apr 13, 12:44 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 82 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

shotta77 - Oct 30, 2008

102 by a_polani »»
Apr 11, 3:50 AM

» Any Recommendations?

Proman9710 - Oct 5, 2021

49 by Proman9710 »»
Apr 10, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 20 Discussion

jobocan - Jul 19, 2007

41 by drzod1k_lilla »»
Apr 10, 6:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.