Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 15, 2009 8:34 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Total length: four billion eight hundred million meters.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Jan 19, 2009 12:18 PM

Aug 2007
I still cannot fully understand what happened there: what Narain the Recreator did and where he disappeared to, what happened to the Earth, where Zouichi and Fuyu got teleported to, why that structure that appeared has this form and might it have some relation to the Megastructure from Blame!? All these events seem to be a turning point for the whole series and yet they are so unclear and ambiguous. Well, guess that's Nihei for ya! :)

Actually, four billion eight hundred million KILOmeters (全長四十八億キロメ一トル). Anuway, that's pretty long :D
Jan 19, 2009 7:09 PM

Jan 2008
As far as I can remember, Narain and the renegade commander dude faught and in the end Narain took over the commander's brain, uh, I cant remember what happened after that, but I think that liquid that merges with the original virus in people turned into marshmellow and evolved the whole planet into a new creation which is, uh, very long and flat indeed. The transition was a bit jarring but I dont think Zouchi and Fuyu were teleported, but sped along space because they were on the surface of the new 'world' which expanded very fast indeed.

You know what, I'm just gonna give up. It all makes sense in my head, ok!?
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Jan 19, 2009 11:43 PM

Aug 2007
:)

Well, the reason I think they were teleported is because when Fuyu checks the position of stars with that fancy probe she says they are not even in their solar system ("the unknown solar system"). Also, remembering Nihei's others works -- Blame! and Abara -- similar things happened there too...

Actually, they might have been carried through time as well because when they arrive that world as we can see has its own evolved ecosystem, flora and fauna.

Now it probably all makes sense in my head! :D
Dec 6, 2011 11:37 AM

Mar 2010
All that I know is that thing is pretty big and unknown species or life forms are arising..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 4, 2012 9:28 AM

Feb 2012
No one, aboslutely no one can create imageries like Nihei.

Beatnik said:

FUCK YEAH

The recreator had been fertilized with Ion's pollen and shaped this new world, I'm not sure what happened to Earth, as I read I thought it had been destroyed and Zouichi sped through space like Beatnik said and landed in a different solar system.

Time travel is possible but we can't say it for sure. It could also be that they were teleported along the new world since we didn't see how it travelled through space.

As for flora and fauna, this is a new world, anything is possible and thus it doesn't necessarily have to mean that it's time travel.
Jun 18, 2015 1:45 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
This kind of stuff makes E of E small scale by comparison. Galactic scale mind bending stuff.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 15, 2016 4:27 AM

Sep 2014
Beatnik said:

In fact it's "only" 32 ua (Sun-Earth distance), Pluto is 49 ua away from the Sun ... so technicaly they are not in another solar system ^^

But yeah, that's still HUGE (it should took nine year to go this far ^^) and it's full of unknows form of life...
SpaceMarsouinApr 15, 2016 4:50 AM
+Lunai+

Feb 7, 2023 9:19 PM

Mar 2016
This is reminding me of the megastructure from BLAME. I wonder if this is that.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Biomega Chapter 42 Discussion

Rasco - Dec 6, 2011

18 by rodmanii »»
Apr 9, 7:49 PM

» Only about biomega

tymoteusz - May 17, 2009

1 by Ochimusha »»
Aug 25, 2023 6:29 PM

Poll: » Biomega Chapter 35 Discussion

Beatnik - Apr 6, 2009

11 by Ochimusha »»
Aug 25, 2023 6:18 PM

Poll: » Biomega Chapter 11 Discussion

The_Deity_Of_Sin - Apr 9, 2009

7 by FuMomo-kun »»
Feb 6, 2023 6:22 PM

Poll: » Biomega Chapter 4 Discussion

The_Deity_Of_Sin - Apr 9, 2009

5 by FuMomo-kun »»
Feb 4, 2023 5:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.