Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kanojo Iro no Kanojo Chapter 18 Discussion

Jul 5, 2013 12:46 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A pleasant ending I guess but seems a bit rushed. This manga would of been better if it had more than just 18 chapters imo. Anyways, nice to see it end the way I interpreted.

6/10.

May 1, 2015 8:18 PM

Ah, a bit disappointing. I think I expected too much after reading the first chapters.

Sep 11, 2015 5:55 PM

Rushed ending. I forgot how many chapters this series has so when I was on chapter 17, I was really surprised that we only had one more chapter left.

I wish we could have had a bit of space to see the romantic conclusions on how the endgame couples started happening rather than just showing it at the end without any explanation.

I liked the main characters and their growth, but the end was rushed. Mayu miraculously becomes normal again and Yuka finds a reason to leave her dumb photographer boyfriend. It just seemed forced since we didn't see how they changed so quickly.

I do like the concepts of the story which is why I'll award it with a 7.

Oh yeah, another thing is.. its pretty depressing to read this series honestly. I wish there were some happy moments to balance out the turmoil.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!