Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 4, 2013 1:43 AM
Oct 2012
You can have as many characters as you want,just keep a track of them.

Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Faction:
Rank:(only 5 general per faction. check base to see who the general)
(ranks

Geass level: no geass, one, two, three(immortality code)
Geass power:
Geass cost:
Geass use %( only for geass users): each thread gives you 5%, level 1 geass users and civils start with 0%, level 2 with 60% and level 3 with 100%
Energy:

frogotenJul 14, 2013 7:56 PM
I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades,
Unknown to death, nor known to life.
Have whitstood pain to create many weapons,
Yet, these hands will never hold anything,
So, as I pray: Unlimited Blade Works
And though I had slain a thousand foes less one,
The thousandth knife found my liver;
The thousandth enemy said to me,
'Now you shall die,
Now none shall know.'
And the fool, looking down, believed this,
Not seeing, above his shoulders, the naked stars,
Each one remembering.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 8, 2013 12:19 PM
Apr 2009
Name:Gordon Hartman
Appearance:
Armor:

With no armor:

Personality: Very gentlemen like to some girls, Very serious in important times, smart in tactics on the battlefield, Outgoing, Courageous.
Bio (short): Gordon served the Britannian empire very well when he joined at the age of 18 to serve as a loyal soldier. Later on the the Britannian Military wanted him to be one of the test subjects to a super soldier Prototype armor. He went through alot of special training to become the very few people to get the prototype. He survived the Crucial training and still loyal to the old empire as if he joined it before.

Knightmare frame controlled: Sutherland infantry, 3 geass to activate it
Weapons Hand gun, knife and assault rifle

Faction: Old Britannia
level: no geass
Geass power: 24
I'll eat your ribs and your soul! I'LL EAT THEM UP!
Jul 8, 2013 12:21 PM
Apr 2009
Noble8 said:
Name:Gordon Hartman
Appearance:
Armor:

With no armor:

Personality: Very gentlemen like to some girls, Very serious in important times, smart in tactics on the battlefield, Outgoing, Courageous.
Bio (short): Gordon served the Britannian empire very well when he joined at the age of 18 to serve as a loyal soldier. Later on the the Britannian Military wanted him to be one of the test subjects to a super soldier Prototype armor. He went through alot of special training to become the very few people to get the prototype. He survived the Crucial training and still loyal to the old empire as if he joined it before.

Knightmare frame controlled: Sutherland infantry, 3 geass to activate it
Weapons Hand gun, knife and assault rifle

level: no geass
Geass power: 24

APPROVE
Jul 11, 2013 10:05 AM

Sep 2012
Name: Jaden Marek
Appearance:

Personality: Lovable, Serious when he needs to be, Loyal, Respective
Bio (short):Born in the Conflict of the Brittanian Empire and the USJ he lost his family during the conflict and grew up to hate Brittania and their Emperor
Knightmare frame controlled( optional):Agravain Custom

Faction: Japan Elite Knightmare Frame Unit
Geass level: 3
Geass power: Can control machines "Knightmares" while still being in his own but only for a few seconds
Geass cost: 30

Energy:100%
Jul 11, 2013 11:17 AM
Apr 2009
ccoates08 said:
Name: Jaden Marek
Appearance:

Personality: Lovable, Serious when he needs to be, Loyal, Respective
Bio (short):Born in the Conflict of the Brittanian Empire and the USJ he lost his family during the conflict and grew up to hate Brittania and their Emperor
Knightmare frame controlled( optional):Agravain Custom

Faction: Japan Elite Knightmare Frame Unit
Geass power: Can control machines "Knightmares" while still being in his own but only for a few seconds
Geass cost: 30

Energy:100%

APPROVE
Jul 11, 2013 1:01 PM

Dec 2012
Name:Sky moonson
Personality:Kind and frindly
Bio:He grow up with pepole that made knightmars and he scretly made his own.
Knightmare frame controlled( optional): Custum one he made he calls it the Rx300

Faction:Japan
Appearance:
..... :'(
Jul 11, 2013 1:04 PM
Apr 2009
frogoten said:
Name:Sky moonson
Personality:Kind and frindly
Bio:He grow up with pepole that made knightmars and he scretly made his own.
Knightmare frame controlled( optional): Custum one he made he calls it the Rx300

Faction:Japan
Appearance:

APPROVE
Jul 11, 2013 1:26 PM
Apr 2009
Name: Nomad
Appearance:
Armor:

Personality: Doesn't show emotion, cold, Very serious, Doesn't have feelings, Mostly a lone wolf

Bio (short): Nomad is not his real name but it's his code name. He was the first Britannian soldier to be a super soldier prototype. He went through training very well and became the very first super soldier in Britannian's history. Sometime back when the Japan was still under the britannian empire shortly before it was free he was assigned in some spec ops missions to stop terrorist dead in their tracks to have Japan back but when he was about to wipe them he was led to the european front to stop the Union there. After one of his missions he sacrifice himself to let the Royal britannian team of soldiers to live for there honor. When the troops came back they were awarded and the Britannian empire believed for that sacrifice Nomad did he died in action. Today he is still alive in the european front still sabotaging the EU plans and becoming a unknown hostile to them as well.

Knightmare frame: http://www.mahq.net/mecha/codegeass/geass-r2/rpi-212a.htm

Geass level: no geass
Energy: 24

APPROVE
Noble8Jul 11, 2013 2:11 PM
Jul 12, 2013 6:27 AM

Jun 2012
Name: Annie Faire
Appearance: Long, Green, pinned up hair
Personality: Awkward around people, cocky in a knightmare

Bio (short):Annie grew up in a military family, the strict rules father -a renowned kightmare pilot, and her mother -a high ranking solider, laid down made it hard for her to make friends when she was young. when she turned 18 she was sent to a renowned military academy. there see graduated at the top of her class in Leadership, Academics, and front line combat. She also showed jaw-dropping talent with a kightmare, showing a record-breaking 100% aptitude with XII gen frames. she was almost immediately recruited into the military and put into a elite knightmare squad.

Knightmare frame: XII-gen Assault Frame Bloodhound

Faction:EU
"The incident, are you behind it? If you are i'll slash you, and if you arn't i'll slash you and move on."
Jul 12, 2013 6:35 AM

Jun 2012
Name: Kyoshi Hakushima
Appearance: short, dark silver(almost black) hair;Thin-glasses

Personality:Friendly and adaptable, he is a very calm-minded and collected
individual. he can quickly take in his situation and adapt to it(this doesn't apply to military tactics as he is never 100% sure of anyone's ability, except for his own.)

Bio (short): Kyoshi gained his geass from an old friend of his as a fair-well "gift" when he left for britannia when he was 10, he quickly grew to understand the it was indeed a real power(despite his speculation). He graduated from university majoring in advanced physics and engineering, shortly after his graduation he was recruited in to special research division of the Britannian military, there he worked closely on XII gen Knightmare Frames. Kyoshi secretly stole parts from the frames he worked on to start building his own custom knightmare - Kyoshi has always been partial to his japanese heritage and never really liked Britannia.

Knightmare frame controlled: Wraithgard Custom XII-gen Prototype MK-1

Faction: Japanese, but pretends to be Britannian

Geass level: 2
Geass power:
64poweredJul 29, 2013 8:50 PM
"The incident, are you behind it? If you are i'll slash you, and if you arn't i'll slash you and move on."
Jul 12, 2013 6:38 AM

Jun 2012
64powered said:
Name: Annie Faire
Appearance: Long, Green, pinned up hair
Personality: Awkward around people, cocky in a knightmare

Bio (short):Annie grew up in a military family, the strict rules father -a renowned kightmare pilot, and her mother -a high ranking solider, laid down made it hard for her to make friends when she was young. when she turned 18 she was sent to a renowned military academy. there see graduated at the top of her class in Leadership, Academics, and front line combat. She also showed jaw-dropping talent with a kightmare, showing a record-breaking 100% aptitude with XII gen frames. she was almost immediately recruited into the military and put into a elite knightmare squad.

Knightmare frame: XII-gen Assault Frame Bloodhound

Faction:EU
64powered said:
Name: Kyoshi Hakushima
Appearance: short, dark silver(almost black) hair;Thin-glasses

Personality:Friendly and adaptable, he is a very calm-minded and collected
individual. he can quickly take in his situation and adapt to it(this doesn't apply to military tactics as he is never 100% sure of anyone's ability, except for his own.)

Bio (short): Kyoshi gained his geass from an old friend of his as a "gift" for acceptance into university he quickly grew to understand the it was indeed a real power(despite his speculation) graduated from university majoring in advanced physics and engineering, shortly after his graduation he was recruited in to special research division of the Britannian military, there he worked closely on XII gen Knightmare Frames. Kyoshi secretly stole parts from the frames he worked on to start building his own custom knightmare after the learn about plans for war - Kyoshi has always been partial to his japanese heritage and never really liked Britannia, and now that the war has start Kyoshi seeks to destory Britannia from the inside

Knightmare frame controlled: Wraithgard Custom XII-gen Prototype MK-1

Faction: Japanese, but pretends to be Britannian

Geass level: 2
Geass power:

APPROVED
Jul 12, 2013 5:18 PM

Dec 2011
Name: Raynard Redoc
Appearance: (Normal eyes and nails)

Personality: Raynard or Ray seems pretty cocky at first glance. Though he is quite cocky, he is usually cautious and strategic when doing anything. He can be sarcastic when speaking to either friend or foe and flirtatious when speaking to one of the opposite sex, even if they're an enemy. He can also seem pretty cruel at times, especially since he's fighting for the Britannians, however he is actually quite nice and will often spare people he doesn't particularly want dead.
Bio: Ray is originally from the US, raised by a veteran of its own army. He along with his older brother were basically raised with plans to go into its military like their father did, though his younger sister was not expected to. His older brother was more behaved, always doing what was told with good grades. Ray always rebelled and was disobedient, however was the best fighter out of the three. And their younger sister, though not very skilled physically, was the best academically. He, like his brother, went into the military. Once they completed their tours, they both left however for different reasons. Ray wanted to become a mercenary. He figured if he was going to get shot at and eventually die, it would be better if it was on his own terms. After gaining a name for himself, the Britannians hired him. Though he fights battles for them, he doesn't always do exactly what he's told, and absolutely refuses to destroy harmless cities like they have been known to do.
Knightmare frame controlled( optional): Custom "Shadowrazor" Knightmare (Blue One)

Faction: Serves Britannia as a mercenary
Jul 12, 2013 10:41 PM
Apr 2009
EmperorsChosen01 said:
Name: Raynard Redoc
Appearance: (Normal eyes and nails)

Personality: Raynard or Ray seems pretty cocky at first glance. Though he is quite cocky, he is usually cautious and strategic when doing anything. He can be sarcastic when speaking to either friend or foe and flirtatious when speaking to one of the opposite sex, even if they're an enemy. He can also seem pretty cruel at times, especially since he's fighting for the Britannians, however he is actually quite nice and will often spare people he doesn't particularly want dead.
Bio: Ray is originally from the US, raised by a veteran of its own army. He along with his older brother were basically raised with plans to go into its military like their father did, though his younger sister was not expected to. His older brother was more behaved, always doing what was told with good grades. Ray always rebelled and was disobedient, however was the best fighter out of the three. And their younger sister, though not very skilled physically, was the best academically. He, like his brother, went into the military. Once they completed their tours, they both left however for different reasons. Ray wanted to become a mercenary. He figured if he was going to get shot at and eventually die, it would be better if it was on his own terms. After gaining a name for himself, the Britannians hired him. Though he fights battles for them, he doesn't always do exactly what he's told, and absolutely refuses to destroy harmless cities like they have been known to do.
Knightmare frame controlled( optional): Custom "Shadowrazor" Knightmare (Blue One)

Faction: Serves Britannia as a mercenary

APPROVE
Jul 13, 2013 10:52 AM
Apr 2009
Name:Lucas Mckenzie

Appearance:http://seitverboten.tumblr.com/post/25845455691/conceptual-design-of-jorhan-stahl-of-killzone-3-by

Personality: Dark, smart, loves being a leader, deeply hates the other fractions
Bio:Lucas is a great general in the Britannian empire. He's been showing the great loyalty to the throne. One day when britannia didn't have control of Asia anymore he disliked the royalty that was leading the nation. He begins a devious plan to take part of half the army and overrun the thrown and rule Britannia from his great speeches that promise many living space for Britannia. Now he is waiting at the right to overthrow the thrown with his part of army.

Faction:Britannia
Geass level: three
Geass power: when the user use it on it's opponent it gives them insanity on his wickedness
Energy:50

APPROVE
Noble8Jul 13, 2013 11:58 AM
Jul 13, 2013 11:21 AM

Nov 2010
Name: Li Zheng
Appearance: They say never judge a book by it's cover, his appearance and personality are polar opposites.

Personality: Sees the worst in people, abrasive, sociopath, strong willed, brutal, malicious, insidious.

Bio: Li Zheng was a peaceful kid until his entire town was set ablaze by rioters during the Black Knight and Chinese Federation conflict. He joined the army after the fact, finding he had nothing else to live for. When he joined the army he instigated many fights between fellow ensigns-in-training. He enjoyed to watch conflicts. After a while that became boring, he soon started killing small animals, this escalated quickly into larger animals, then onto people. He "accidentally" killed a fellow ensign during a training operation. He quickly started to believe that killing gave people a sense of tranquility, a serene feeling that no one could get otherwise. This lead to his brutal and inhumane methods to win battles and quickly rise in rank. He has also used insidious methods to ensure his victory, he is not afraid of death, but rather embraces it. He does not care about the war, nor yearns for victory, in fact he simply wants the fights to continue.

He is nicknamed by his peers as 由杀手 (Yóu shāshǒu) translates to "Composed Killer" because whenever he was given an assassination assignment, even at a young age, he would simply carry it out as if it was just another thing to do.
MinM66Jul 13, 2013 11:37 AM
Jul 13, 2013 11:52 AM
Apr 2009
MinM66 said:
Name: Li Zheng
Appearance: They say never judge a book by it's cover, his appearance and personality are polar opposites.

Personality: Sees the worst in people, abrasive, sociopath, strong willed, brutal, malicious, insidious.

Bio: Li Zheng was a peaceful kid until his entire town was set ablaze by rioters during the Black Knight and Chinese Federation conflict. He joined the army after the fact, finding he had nothing else to live for. When he joined the army he instigated many fights between fellow ensigns-in-training. He enjoyed to watch conflicts. After a while that became boring, he soon started killing small animals, this escalated quickly into larger animals, then onto people. He "accidentally" killed a fellow ensign during a training operation. He quickly started to believe that killing gave people a sense of tranquility, a serene feeling that no one could get otherwise. This lead to his brutal and inhumane methods to win battles and quickly rise in rank. He has also used insidious methods to ensure his victory, he is not afraid of death, but rather embraces it. He does not care about the war, nor yearns for victory, in fact he simply wants the fights to continue.

He is nicknamed by his peers as 由杀手 (Yóu shāshǒu) translates to "Composed Killer" because whenever he was given an assassination assignment, even at a young age, he would simply carry it out as if it was just another thing to do.

APPROVE
Jul 14, 2013 7:20 AM
Sep 2009
Name:Pretty
Appearance: both of tham are one person

Knightmare frame controlled

faction: Japan
Personality:she is cool saxy and sometime really energetic girl.. she is troublemaker and she is doing everything to have fun.. oh and she is a perv too
Bio: (i don't know... i will add later)
Geass level: one geass
Geass power: 75 %
Geass cost: i have different color eyes
Geass use %( only for geass users): level 2 with 60%
Pretty-chanJul 14, 2013 8:04 AM
Jul 14, 2013 8:01 AM
Apr 2009
You have to be in a faction.
Jul 14, 2013 8:03 AM
Sep 2009
(eeeeeeeehhhhh? in witch faction???)

i add it.. i'm in Japan
Pretty-chanJul 14, 2013 8:06 AM
Jul 14, 2013 8:06 AM
Apr 2009
Any. Approved :)
Jul 14, 2013 8:36 AM
Sep 2009
Name:Kalisy
Appearance:

faction: britania
Personality:she is cool and sometime really energetic girl.and she is doing everything to have fun.. oh and she is a perv too
Geass power: 70 %
Jul 14, 2013 8:39 AM
Apr 2009
Pretty-chan said:
Name:Kalisy
Appearance:

faction: britania
Personality:she is cool and sometime really energetic girl.and she is doing everything to have fun.. oh and she is a perv too
Geass power: 70 %

APPROVE
Jul 14, 2013 8:48 AM

Sep 2012
Name: Alexander Markov
Appearance: Guy on the Left

Personality: Works Hard, Demands Respect for his rank
Bio:General of the Brittanian Military
Faction: Brittania
Geass power: Can Cancel a Geass Users Geass
Geass cost: Pain in his right eye, 35% per use of Geass
Geass use % 100

Knightmare Frame : Gareth
C-Vi-BritanniaJul 15, 2013 9:18 AM
Jul 14, 2013 8:50 AM
Apr 2009
Fix the link please.
Jul 14, 2013 8:50 AM

Sep 2012
(it should work)
Jul 14, 2013 8:52 AM
Apr 2009
ccoates08 said:
Name: Alexander Markov
Appearance: Guy on the Left

Personality: Works Hard, Demands Respect for his rank
Bio:General of the Brittanian Military
Faction: Brittania
Geass: Will do it later

APPROVE
Jul 14, 2013 11:14 PM

Apr 2013
Name: Nizenmai Araya (似薇 疏輻)
Appearance:

Personlity: Araya is a very childish individual, always acting cute and innocent.
Bio: Araya no longer knows for how much centuries she's been alive, but she at least knows it's a very long time. She's seen many things already, which include people slaughtering each other either because of personal reasons or in war, people losing their minds and becoming insane, betrayal, hatred, sadness, a list so long she doen't know it all anymore. She's hopped around between different personalities by every trauma she got, getting more messed up every time, until she finally met a boy who helped her get over her trauma. But because he was later killed for siding with her, who was wanted by a lot of people for her immortality, she had to run away again. After that she decided she wouldn't need any help anymore, and took on a character that seemed very happy and without any bad experiences.
Faction: Japan
Geass Level: Three (Immortal)
Jul 15, 2013 4:24 AM
Apr 2009
Can't see your apperance.
Jul 15, 2013 8:12 AM

Nov 2010
Name: Fèi (real name not known)
Appearance:

Personality: Kind, submissive, naive, mute
Bio:

Faction: Not in any faction, looks britiannian.
MinM66Jul 15, 2013 11:47 AM
Jul 15, 2013 8:31 AM
Apr 2009
MinM66 said:
Name: Fèi (real name not known)
Appearance:

Personality: Kind, submissive, naive, mute
Bio:

Faction: Not in any faction, looks britiannian.

APPROVE
Jul 15, 2013 11:25 AM

Apr 2013
Noble8 said:
Can't see your apperance.

You can't? I can see it though...
Well then, here's a link:
Jul 15, 2013 11:38 AM
Apr 2009
Still can't see it. I'll try figuring out a way to see it. Not waste your time I'm going to say approve ^^
Jul 15, 2013 12:18 PM

Nov 2010
Name: Saeunn Tullet
Appearance:

Personality: Strong, sadistic, lacks empathy, loyal
Bio:

Faction: Britannia
MinM66Jul 19, 2013 8:46 PM
Jul 15, 2013 12:58 PM
Apr 2009
MinM66 said:
Name: Saeunn Tullet
Appearance:

Personality: Strong, sadistic, lacks empathy, loyal
Bio:

Faction: Britiania

APPROVE
Jul 16, 2013 6:36 PM
Apr 2009
Jul 18, 2013 7:41 PM

Nov 2010
Name: Yoan Demarr
Appearance:

Personality: Assertive, Diligent, honest, intelligent yet impulsive.
Bio:

Faction: EU

(I ACCEPTED IT, HOPE THATS OKAY O.o)
Jul 19, 2013 9:00 PM

Nov 2010
Name: Kazumi Hoshino
Appearance:

Personality: a poetic and poised person. She's feeling and has a sensible side which specially shows when she appreciates things such as art and music. Ironically however, even though she notices and respects the worth of human nature and emotions, she might react coldly and unemotionally toward some shaking and sensitive situations, which makes people doubt whither Kazumi is a sensitive gentle person or a cruel cold one
Bio: Kazumi comes from a rich and prestigious family. She's half British and half Japanese, and that's why she has been shunned by both the British and the Japanese people since a young age and barely had any friends at all. Even though she was raised in a wealthy safe environment, Kazumo insisted on joining the military because she wanted to be part of and witness the changes that will happen to the world because of the up-coming wars. Kazumi is considered quite talented in several fields, both military-related ones non related ones.

Approved
MinM66Jul 19, 2013 10:09 PM
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Jul 19, 2013 9:07 PM
Apr 2009
rika713 said:
Name: Kazumi Hoshino
Appearance:

Personality: a poetic and poised person. She's feeling and has a sensible side which specially shows when she appreciates things such as art and music. Ironically however, even though she notices and respects the worth of human nature and emotions, she might react coldly and unemotionally toward some shaking and sensitive situations, which makes people doubt whither Kazumi is a sensitive gentle person or a cruel cold one
Bio: Kazumi comes from a rich and prestigious family. She's half British and half Japanese, and that's why she has been shunned by both the British and the Japanese people since a young age and barely had any friends at all. Even though she was raised in a wealthy safe environment, Kazumo insisted on joining the military because she wanted to be part of and witness the changes that will happen to the world because of the up-coming wars. Kazumi is considered quite talented in several fields, both military-related ones non related ones.

APPROVE
Jul 20, 2013 1:36 AM

Jan 2013
Name:Benamin Franklin
Appearance:

Personality:Ben is an incredibly charismatic, cheerful and friendly man with everyone around him.
Bio:Born i Sweden, Ben had a pleasant life with his family. that is until he was 10. Britania invaded the country and took control. Sweden didn't go own that easily they fought back. and in that bloody war Benjamin lost his whole family. he swor to get revenge.
Faction: European Union

Approved

Jul 29, 2013 8:54 PM

Jun 2012
Name: Tenshi Hamurai
Appearance: Very Large Image!

Personality: Strong-willed and compasionate, a natural born leader.

Bio: Tenshi gained geass at a young age, she was tormented for having the ability to cause to be able to see images at her command, and was very isolated because of it. She made one friend Kyoshi Hakushima. Tenshi came face to face with the person who gave her Geass and in a fit of rage slew the person and gained their code by accident. two years later Tenshi gave geass to Kyoshi as his family left to Britannia. Years after that Tenshi decided to join the military and was quickly shown to be a great leader and rose through the ranks quickly to her general position, but other generals still see her as young and unable dispite he impressive record.
Faction: Japanese

Geass Level: 3 (Immortal)
Aug 5, 2013 1:01 AM

Sep 2008
Name:Yojimbo Shiroyasha
Appearance:

Personality:Cold,Calm, and Collective.
Bio:Yojimbo is a foreign grown japanese,His father was a retired general who spent most of his days gambling and womanizing. His mother died after a loan shark tried to collect a debt his father owed.Grief stricken yojimbo seeked refuge in the art of swordsmanship and through meditation he achieved equilibrium with his body and sword.One day news spread as the JSDF was attacked during an invasion of brittania and his father was killed during a air raid.Hearing this news of his one last family member killed by war he joined the japanese militia under guidance of both his ambition to end the war and to achieve balance in his life.
Faction: Japanese Militia

NightmareFrame: Samurai Edge
Aug 5, 2013 6:05 AM
Apr 2009
Akira_Renji said:
Name:Yojimbo Shiroyasha
Appearance:

Personality:Cold,Calm, and Collective.
Bio:Yojimbo is a foreign grown japanese,His father was a retired general who spent most of his days gambling and womanizing. His mother died after a loan shark tried to collect a debt his father owed.Grief stricken yojimbo seeked refuge in the art of swordsmanship and through meditation he achieved equilibrium with his body and sword.One day news spread as the JSDF was attacked during an invasion of brittania and his father was killed during a air raid.Hearing this news of his one last family member killed by war he joined the japanese militia under guidance of both his ambition to end the war and to achieve balance in his life.
Faction: Japanese Militia

NightmareFrame: Samurai Edge

Approved for the knightmare we have a forum where you can choose weapons and abilities for your knightmare.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Japan's Militia Headquarters

Noble8 - Jul 11, 2013

42 by Shiura_Aoi »»
Aug 7, 2013 12:00 AM

Sticky: » European Union Headquaters

Noble8 - Jul 12, 2013

40 by Noble8 »»
Aug 4, 2013 7:13 PM

» Britannia sea base ( 1 2 3 4 )

Noble8 - Jul 8, 2013

173 by Noble8 »»
Aug 4, 2013 9:56 AM

» Spec ops mission 1: operation genesis

Noble8 - Aug 1, 2013

15 by C-Vi-Britannia »»
Aug 4, 2013 9:24 AM

Sticky: » Kightmare Creation V 0.2 (Beta)

64powered - Jul 16, 2013

3 by Noble8 »»
Jul 20, 2013 4:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.