Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 3, 2013 2:15 PM

Dec 2012
In the first world Yuno and Yuki commited double suicide. However, Yuno faked it so she could become the new god and ressurect Yuki. However she could only resurrect Yuki's body and not his soul.
Therefore she went back in time (second world), killed her former self and assisted Yuki. However, her secret is revealed.

And then what? Yuki becomes the new god and the youngest version of Yuno gets a happy life... But where does third world Yuno come from and why would she even create a third world?

Yuki doesn't wan't to create a new world without Yuno. Yuno who now lives a normal world, but have memories of Yuki, and somehow breaks into what i believe must be the third world?
Jul 3, 2013 2:50 PM

Jul 2012
anders160196 said:
In the first world Yuno and Yuki commited double suicide. However, Yuno faked it so she could become the new god and ressurect Yuki. However she could only resurrect Yuki's body and not his soul.
Therefore she went back in time (second world), killed her former self and assisted Yuki. However, her secret is revealed.

And then what? Yuki becomes the new god and..

this part is correct.

Here on starts the 3rd world, without Yuki. In the 3rd world, Yuno has a happy life etc. Because of the 1st world Murmur, the 3rd world Yuno gets her memory vaguely back and she doesn't recognize Yuki. At the moment she met the 1st world murmur, murmur gives Yuno the memories of the 1st world Yuno. 1st world Yuno remembers Yuki, she breaks ( what looks like a dimensional wall), and she meets the 2nd world Yuki again. happy end! :P

I don't know if this is correct, but I think that I should be close x).
Jul 3, 2013 3:32 PM

Apr 2013
No , she knows Yuki but only as a classmate . In this world Yuki gets the class president as his lover and things develop normally for 14 years old kids . Both , Yuki and Yuno , live happily but Yuno feels like something is amiss and she gets strange feelings .
I wont go further with my post talking about it because it will be a major spoiler for those who havent watched it.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Jul 3, 2013 5:35 PM

Apr 2013
redcobrawr said:
anders160196 said:

And then what? Yuki becomes the new god and..

this part is correct.

Here on starts the 3rd world, without Yuki. In the 3rd world, Yuno has a happy life etc. Because of the 1st world Murmur, the 3rd world Yuno gets her memory vaguely back and she doesn't recognize Yuki. At the moment she met the 1st world murmur, murmur gives Yuno the memories of the 1st world Yuno. 1st world Yuno remembers Yuki, she breaks ( what looks like a dimensional wall), and she meets the 2nd world Yuki again. happy end! :P

I don't know if this is correct, but I think that I should be close x).

this is pretty much correct. 3rd timeline yuno gets the memories of 1st timeline yuno (and shard of her 1st world godhood and murmmer1 as a familiar i think). she then breaks into the 2nd timeline (that has ended because yuki didnt want to save it after god died) to get to 2nd time line yuki.
so in summery...
1st yuno is killed in 3rd world by herself
2nd yuno is killed in 2nd world by 1st yuno
3rd yuno lives to inherit 1st yuno's memory and power (and shares godhood of the 3rd world with 2nd yuki)

1st yuki dies in (failed) double suicide w/ 1st yuno
2nd yuki wins game and becomes god (eventually meeting up with 3rd yuno and shares 3rd world godhood)
3rd yuki lives a normal life dating the girl he originally liked (class rep)
Jul 26, 2014 11:29 AM

May 2014
Zymf said:

And then what? Yuki becomes the new god and the youngest version of Yuno gets a happy life... But where does third world Yuno come from and why would she even create a third world?

Yuki doesn't wan't to create a new world without Yuno. Yuno who now lives a normal world, but have memories of Yuki, and somehow breaks into what i believe must be the third world?

Yes, what you have in your first paragraph is correct. However the third world, youngest Yuno received memories from the first world's Yuno through Murmur. I know you watched Steins;Gate, and the concept is very similar.

The first world's Yuno's plan at first was to be stuck in an eternal loop of her playing the survival game and winning everytime just so that she can spend time with a Yuuki. However, she ends that loop when she realizes how much yuuki loves her and is willing to save her, and no longer feels that that is right.

So, in this OVA, it depicts a third world Yuno slightly confused by the dreams that the first world Murmur is sending her. Towards the end, we see Murmur transferring the 1st Yuno's memories into the 3rd world's Yuno. Just like a time leap. The physical body is the same, but she has the mind of 1st world Yuno, the Yuno that spent time with Yuuki. So technically this third world Yuno is not that much different from the first world Yuno because she now has her memories.
Aug 15, 2014 11:34 AM

Jun 2014
Why it took 10000 yrs time leap to meet God Yukki?
Sorry I dont fee like making a new thread for my question.
Aug 24, 2014 11:35 PM
Feb 2014
blessofcurse said:
Why it took 10000 yrs time leap to meet God Yukki?
Sorry I dont fee like making a new thread for my question.

10,000 years is the amount of time spent in the second world.
In the third world only two years pass after the incident at the middle school.

So it only really took two, once Yuno started recollection her memories of Yuki she then breaks the world barrier and meets Yuki once more.
May 15, 2016 1:42 PM

Jun 2010
EpicboyZ said:

1st yuno is killed in 3rd world by herself
2nd yuno is killed in 2nd world by 1st yuno
3rd yuno lives to inherit 1st yuno's memory and power (and shares godhood of the 3rd world with 2nd yuki)

I didn't even realize that it was the 2nd Yuno that died the 2nd world.
I always thought it was the 2nd Yuno that killed the 1st in the 2nd world.
Even I followed the plot well and knew she's the same one. But somehow I thought something wrong. Even tho it didn't affect to my watching.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2016 4:38 AM

Oct 2015
Question:
So Yuno3 resuced Yukki2 from his "prison".
So where they're going now?
If Yukki2 now follows Yuno3 into her world, wouldn't there be 2 Yukkis in world 3?
Nov 19, 2016 7:09 AM

May 2016
thatvietnamese said:
Question:
If Yukki2 now follows Yuno3 into her world, wouldn't there be 2 Yukkis in world 3?

From what I comprehend, Yukki2 will stay there in his "prison"/Deus HQ because he's still the current god and should continue to extend the world's lifespan.

Yuno3 got Yuno1's memories and decides to stay with Yukki2 in Deus HQ, ignoring her life back at world 3 (they won't bother going back to world 3 imo). Yukki2's only problem is that he's empty without Yuno and having her back made it all okay for him and Yuno loves Yukki so staying in there wouldn't be a problem anyway.

Two Yukkis in one world wouldn't be much of a problem, unless they try to kill each other like what Yuno did, that is. Besides, he's a god nao :3

Nov 21, 2016 12:24 PM

Oct 2015
Kajo_Senpai69 said:
thatvietnamese said:
Question:

From what I comprehend, Yukki2 will stay there in his "prison"/Deus HQ because he's still the current god and should continue to extend the world's lifespan.

Yuno3 got Yuno1's memories and decides to stay with Yukki2 in Deus HQ, ignoring her life back at world 3 (they won't bother going back to world 3 imo). Yukki2's only problem is that he's empty without Yuno and having her back made it all okay for him and Yuno loves Yukki so staying in there wouldn't be a problem anyway.

Two Yukkis in one world wouldn't be much of a problem, unless they try to kill each other like what Yuno did, that is. Besides, he's a god nao :3

Ahhh ! Thanks for that!
I guess that Yukki will now build a new world in his "empty world".
Leaving world3 without a Yuno haha

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Redial Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2013

236 by Kaykaynona »»
Mar 20, 2:42 PM

» Who become 3rd would's god?

Sourav_das - Sep 21, 2023

4 by Cheggeronis »»
Sep 21, 2023 11:12 AM

» How come Yuno could meet Yukki where he is 10.000 years ahead of Yuno in the third world?

Valovia17 - Jul 6, 2020

1 by FutureMeat »»
Aug 12, 2023 8:01 AM

» Do I need to watch this OVA before I rate the original show?

Usmaan_2002 - Apr 4, 2022

10 by Shelby07 »»
Apr 4, 2022 11:19 PM

» who else found redial to better than the main show?

Sunproof21 - Nov 9, 2021

9 by removed-user »»
Mar 18, 2022 6:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.