Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
Jul 4, 2013 7:09 AM

Dec 2012
Red_Keys said:
tsudecimo said:
Ignorant about what? say why am I ignorant and at what, instead of just calling me one.
The content of the show, mostly. But also how much of your own bias you are projecting onto the characters. And the meaning of the word "homosexual".

What bias ? I don't act like this around my male friends and I'm sure most people don't. I'm pretty sure when people say this show is gay they don't mean there is actual Yaoi happening because that would be factually wrong. There is a lot of shounen ai undertones and vibes that are directed at fujoshi and females if you deny that then you are just trying too hard to feel special. The director/producer(?) is a fujoshi, take a hint already. And stop pretending that straight Japanese boys act like this in real life.
Jul 4, 2013 7:09 AM

Dec 2009
People are actually quite narrow minded about what a "Heterosexual male" is.
So in your world "Heterosexual males" spit and curse and look at women's tits all day long. There cannot be any different types of guys, because if there is, they are obviously GAAAAY!

This forum these days make me laugh and cry because of stupidity like derailment of this thread.
Jul 4, 2013 7:11 AM

Dec 2012
Sir_Lexa said:
People are actually quite narrow minded about what a "Heterosexual male" is.
So in your world "Heterosexual males" spit and curse and look at women's tits all day long. There cannot be any different types of guys, because if there is, they are obviously GAAAAY!

This forum these days make me laugh and cry because of stupidity like derailment of this thread.

No they act normal. Otherwise show me an anime were ''heterosexual males'' act like this aside from other fujoshi stuff.
Jul 4, 2013 7:13 AM

Sep 2012
Sir_Lexa said:

I love you.
i feel the same way.
Jul 4, 2013 7:13 AM

Dec 2012
Immahnoob said:

What are you trying to hide, Red_Keys? You already went out of the closet as a bisexual (kind of doubt you're bisexual, more like full fledged homo).

I wasn't alone in thinking that .-.
Jul 4, 2013 7:15 AM

Feb 2012
I'm only watching this because of Gou being beautiful and Cute. But nonetheless, it was surprisingly great for a premise. Pretty neat animation and character designs. Plot is somewhat interesting. Will continue this show even though it is mainly targeted for females.
Jul 4, 2013 7:17 AM

Apr 2012
And how is this derailment? We're talking about homosexuality which is present in the episode.

Actually, even if there wouldn't be, we're talking about episode 1.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.

Oct 2012
Sicilian said:
Wonder how long it'll take to stumble upon themed yaoi-doujinshi?

those have been circling around since the PV was released
Oct 2012
I must admit that I enjoy Red_Keys'... How shall I word it.

Self humiliation.

Pass the popcorn, I shall be watching Episode 1 if only to better understand the thread's amusing antics.
Jul 4, 2013 7:18 AM

Dec 2009
tsudecimo said:
Immahnoob said:

What are you trying to hide, Red_Keys? You already went out of the closet as a bisexual (kind of doubt you're bisexual, more like full fledged homo).

Because a guy defending this show against homophobes and other ignorant fools makes him automatically a full fledged homosexual?

Oh my God.

Immahnoob said:
And how is this derailment? We're talking about homosexuality which is present in the episode.

Nope.
Jul 4, 2013 7:21 AM

Dec 2012
Sir_Lexa said:
tsudecimo said:
Immahnoob said:

Because a guy defending this show against homophobes and other ignorant fools makes him automatically a full fledged homosexual?

Oh my God.

No that's not the reason anyway answer my question and prove me wrong.
Jul 4, 2013 7:21 AM
Oct 2012
Red_Keys said:
Ugh.

I feel like I need to take a shower just from being in this thread.

It's clear that the majority of you don't have any male friends. In real life, at least.

I must have missed the part where the user was defending the show from homophobes.
Jul 4, 2013 7:23 AM

Jan 2013
Baniita said:
Some guy said this was "NOT GAY AT ALL".

--Symbolic parallels of helping Haru-"chan" up from the water. Um. Okay.
--He's wearing a goddamn almost-naked apron. In front of a guy. wat
--Sneaking into a pool together at night. not the least bit gay nope
--Haru is so tsun/kuudere it's not even funny.
--Haru quits swimming like a kicked puppy after Rin leaves. UUHHHHH
--"Let's swim together, Nanase. If you swim with me, I'll show you a sight you've never seen before." UNDER A SAKURA TREE *flailing at this heterosexuality*
--[12:28] Why are the swimming shorts in their childhood shortshorts? ...Also, the over-the-shoulder hug there, while Haru looks away dere'ing... REALLY? NO, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
--The trophy looks like a dildo
--"Romantic, right?" AHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAAAHHAA (Haru deres) .....BWAAAAAHHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
--"Did they just ditch us?" Yes, they did. They're going to get a room, because apparently Rin thinks only Haru is good enough for him.
--Makoto tries for years to get him back into competitive stri--I mean swimming, but instantly takes it back up the moment Rin arrives.
--VIOLENT SHIRT FLINGING LIKE A STRIPPER yep they went to go get a room. BECAUSE THIS IS NOT GAY
--Cue Rin turning bitter, cue Haru to inspire him over the season to change his mind (what is this a dating sim) (oh wait there is a dating sim of this)
--Nagisa sleeps on Haru's shoulder. Not gay. Nope.
--Stripping in random places. ...HOW ARE YOU EVEN ALLOWED
--Haru can't wait to strip. lemao
--NAGISA IS SKINNY DIPPING WITH GUYS WHAT OKAY SERIOUSLY?!?! YOU SAID THIS WASN'T GAY??!
--Water play. wtf
--JUST WTF
--YOU SAID THIS WASN'T GAY
--THIS IS GAYER THAN KUROBASU AND TENPURI COMBINED
--"I want you to show me that sight again"
--okay dying
--ok sers dying
--and then in the ED Rin flips his hair and holds his hand out to Haru and the latter jumps into all the gayety

DON'T LIE TO ME AND TELL ME SOMETHING ISN'T GAY WHEN IT'S OFF THE CHARTS IN HOMOSEXUALITY.

LMAO!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2013 7:23 AM

Apr 2012
Sir_Lexa said:
tsudecimo said:
Immahnoob said:

Oh my God.

No, I just know Red_Keys, he's a bisexual but in my opinion he's homosexual, that's all.

What, now being homosexual is an insult?
Sir_Lexa said:
Immahnoob said:

Nope.

Yep.

"Homosexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior between members of the same sex or gender."

There is sexual behavior present as in shounen ai, hints etc.

Why do you people say it's hinted for females, say it's homosexual, then you come in and contradict yourselves like a show being homosexual is insulting or wrong? LOL, you guys don't like admitting you're watching shounen ai or something?

Autocrat said:
Jul 4, 2013 7:25 AM

Feb 2010
"Baniita " said:

- Guys can call each other "chan" without being gay. I've seen it actually happen and it's usually "playfully" or as a "joke"
- Rin (who by the way is a kid when this happens) is attempting to use his English skills before going to Australia. The guy says "romantic" and you really believe him? It's obviously not the right word used in the situation.
- Haru doesn't just think Rin is the only one that's"good enough for him"...he is probably secretly hiding that he cares a lot about his friends plus Haru-chan really likes his water. He's in an exclusive relationship with water, so I don't really consider that being gay.
-How does sakura petals blowing in the wind indicate they are gay? Really? No.
- When I was in elementary school swimming was mandatory, and EVERY GUY wore a speedo. It never came across my mind as weird when I was a little girl, but now that I look back on it...it was pretty darn awkward.
- Umm...you seem to have a very vivid imagination. Their trophy, by the way looks just like a trophy to me. Not exactly sure what's going on in your mind.
- All their actions you described I have witnessed among my heterosexual male friends. It's not gay. Trust me when I say they like boobs. lol, way to be direct but I'm making a point here
- "I want you to show me that sight again" obviously can mean two different things, and you seem to be misunderstanding that phrase. Particularly the word "sight".

I've just addressed a couple of the points you made, but it should be enough to make you realize that this show is gay if you make it gay, and after reading everything you complained about I'd like to point out how not a word you typed justified in any way how they're gay. At all. I do give you props for entertaining me though, lol you have a very vivid imagination.
EarlCielJul 4, 2013 7:29 AM
Jul 4, 2013 7:27 AM

Feb 2012
People wasting time and effort just to counter off a user defending his side on a useless topic lol. lmaoo. Just leave and ignore him lol
Jul 4, 2013 7:27 AM

May 2010
Seriously guys, you are making homosexuality too much of a topic. Also, it is wrong to make negative assumptions which might turn wrong later. Watch this positively. If don't want to then don't. What if there is some of in it? Though, I don't see anything homo so far. Just homo vibes or more like fanservice. There are clearly distinct from each other.

For example:-

" I'll show you a sight you've never seen before."

"I want you to show me that sight again"

If you have an imagination wild enough then this is clearly misleading. If you see it for what it is, then he is simply saying it that he wants him to enjoy swimming. Iit's for fanservice so that girls can squeal over their dialogues. This happens all the time in harem anime as well. Girls bathing together and stuff but we don't see girls complaining over it. I am not taking a side but rights are still rights. They don't have any sort of gay feelings for each other... It might occur but I don't see anything happening so far. Even if it happens, so what? There is nothing wrong with liking a guy while being a guy. Stop being narrow-minded.

I am a guy and I am perfectly alright with this anime. This has an interesting plot, good character designs, nice personalities and good comedy. Also, there is Gou for guys(like me) to enjoy. So stop fighting over a pointless topic since you are going nowhere with it.
TragicRomanceJul 4, 2013 7:38 AM
Jul 4, 2013 7:28 AM

Dec 2009
Immahnoob said:
LOL, you guys don't like admitting you're watching shounen ai or something?

I could care less If I am watching a Shounen-ai or not. This one's not a shounen-ai though.

Anyways this will be the 3rd show, which discussion board I'm gonna stay away from because of idiots. (Guilty Crown and SAO were the other 2)

Have fun comparing your E-peen with faulted arguments and ridiculous statements.
Jul 4, 2013 7:30 AM
Aug 2008
I find it hilarious that we're comparing the actions of these guys to real people. Let's face it, this is anime and how many anime characters actually behave like real people?
So yeah, they're cooking in barely more than an apron, skinny dip together, sleep on each others shoulders and so on. So what? That's called fan service! Do we call the girls who touch each others boobs while their bathing together lesbians? Nope, it's FAN SERVICE!
Jul 4, 2013 7:31 AM

Oct 2012
calm down ladies.
somebody should close this threat, before all the ladies go mad here.
Jul 4, 2013 7:33 AM

Apr 2013
EarlCiel said:
"Baniita " said:

- Guys can call each other "chan" without being gay. I've seen it actually happen and it's usually "playfully" or as a "joke"
- Rin (who by the way is a kid when this happens) is attempting to use his English skills before going to Australia. The guy says "romantic" and you really believe him? It's obviously not the right word used in the situation.
- Haru doesn't just think Rin is the only one that's"good enough for him"...he is probably secretly hiding that he cares a lot about his friends plus Haru-chan really likes his water. He's in an exclusive relationship with water, so I don't really consider that being gay.
-How does sakura petals blowing in the wind indicate they are gay? Really? No.
- When I was in elementary school swimming was mandatory, and EVERY GUY wore a speedo. It never came across my mind as weird when I was a little girl, but now that I look back on it...it was pretty darn awkward.
- Umm...you seem to have a very vivid imagination. Their trophy, by the way looks just like a trophy to me. Not exactly sure what's going on in your mind.
- All their actions you described I have witnessed among my heterosexual male friends. It's not gay. Trust me when I say they like boobs. lol, way to be direct but I'm making a point here
- "I want you to show me that sight again" obviously can mean two different things, and you seem to be misunderstanding that phrase. Particularly the word "sight".

I've just addressed a couple of the points you made, but it should be enough to make you realize that this show is gay if you make it gay, and after reading everything you complained about I'd like to point out how not a word you typed justified in any way how they're gay. At all. I do give you props for entertaining me though, lol you have a very vivid imagination.

A wise statement indeed, "especially this show is gay if you make it gay"part
Jul 4, 2013 7:33 AM

Apr 2012
frettchen13 said:
I find it hilarious that we're comparing the actions of these guys to real people. Let's face it, this is anime and how many anime characters actually behave like real people?
So yeah, they're cooking in barely more than an apron, skinny dip together, sleep on each others shoulders and so on. So what? That's called fan service! Do we call the girls who touch each others boobs while their bathing together lesbians? Nope, it's FAN SERVICE!

Actually, there are a lot of examples of characters that do that because they do have feelings for other characters.

Like Mao Nonosaka from Mirai Nikki.
Sir_Lexa said:
Immahnoob said:
LOL, you guys don't like admitting you're watching shounen ai or something?

I could care less If I am watching a Shounen-ai or not. This one's not a shounen-ai though.

Anyways this will be the 3rd show, which discussion board I'm gonna stay away from because of idiots. (Guilty Crown and SAO were the other 2)

Have fun comparing your E-peen with faulted arguments and ridiculous statements.

Yes it is. Good for you. If you say so.

EDIT: In the end I'm watching this show and I'm only giving my opinion on it.

It's quite funny how people are hypocrites this much, hahahahaha.

Autocrat said:
Jul 4, 2013 7:35 AM

Jul 2011
If people have to go around dig up things to justify why it's gay, it's because it isn't gay enough.
Now seriously, there's nothing sexual between the guys.
Jul 4, 2013 7:35 AM

Jun 2011
this is drake as fuck
Jul 4, 2013 7:42 AM

Jan 2012
Freud would have had a field day with these threads.
Jul 4, 2013 7:47 AM

Sep 2012
Dear People from MAL.

This is not 4chan, this is MAL!
just enjoy and watch it.

- ElfinMint
Jul 4, 2013 7:49 AM

May 2009
All I can say is...he really likes pools. oh and the blond haired kid....pls stahp Honey-sempai e.e.... it felt pretty awkward watching this but I want to see how they animate swimming for a long period of time. So much Fanservice in one episode...even the smart guy started to act dumb .-.

ElfinMint said:
Dear People from MAL.

just enjoy and watch it.

- ElfinMint

All of the internet is 4Chan though .-. , or maybe....4Chan is the internet.....heh :3.
rpn101Jul 4, 2013 7:53 AM
Jul 4, 2013 7:56 AM

Apr 2012
ElfinMint said:
Dear People from MAL.

just enjoy and watch it.

- ElfinMint

And what defines MAL or 4chan?

Stereotyping doesn't make you smart.

Autocrat said:
Jul 4, 2013 7:59 AM

Jun 2007
This is an episode discussion noob, not CD.

Free was all right for a first episode. I'm team Haruka.

Jul 4, 2013 8:00 AM

Apr 2012
starrysky said:
This is an episode discussion noob, not CD.

Free was all right for a first episode. I'm team Haruka.

This and my last response are the only ones outside the thread topic. But yeah, I have nothing more to say for this, see ya.

Autocrat said:
Jul 4, 2013 8:03 AM

Sep 2012
Immahnoob said:

And what defines MAL or 4chan?

Stereotyping doesn't make you smart.

MAL`s taste in anime is Quality and Quantity, actually they like many kinds of anime.
4chan`s taste in anime is so terrible, they hate so many anime, /a/ hates all 95% kinds of anime because they are heartless bastards.
Jul 4, 2013 8:05 AM

Jun 2007
How is the episode strong if it's predictable?

Jul 4, 2013 8:07 AM

Feb 2008
Even though it looked great, I found it to be rather boring at times.
Also, lol @ all the flaming going on in this thread.
Jul 4, 2013 8:08 AM

Apr 2009
tsudecimo said:
Red_Keys said:

It's clear that the majority of you don't have any male friends. In real life, at least.

Yes because heterosexual male friends cook for each other shirtless wearing an apron.
They also sneak with each other to the pool at night were they take their shirts in an over the top dramatic way while fiercely staring at each other.
Heterosexual male friends on Japan call each other with the ''-chan'' honorific.
There is definitely no implied shounen ai or undertones and swimmers need to be shirtless no matter where they are, that's not even fan-service because it's highly relevant to the plot and if it's not then it's probably a symbolism for something.

Change all of the main characters gender and literally nothing significant will change. They look sexually confused tbh maybe that the actual plot of the show.

- Haru was only cooking for himself.
- Nothing gendered with sneaking into a pool. They took off their shirts in an aggressive manner. Sounds ~manly~
- They do. Heterosexual boys can get called '-chan' when they're younger. This carried over for some of them when they get older because they have a history. Plus, Nagisa is supposed to be the cute character.

But there is gay-baiting. Just in none of the examples you listed.
Jul 4, 2013 8:12 AM

Jan 2011
DivineHysteria said:
Good episode, so excited we finally have a series like this.
I loved the "Romantic right?" line, I ship them already lol.
Hope to see more hot guys and I also like how they aren't pushing
females in this.

hmmm?? you got problems with girls huh???? vaginaphobic much?????
Jul 4, 2013 8:12 AM
Jul 2011
watched up until he got out of the bath right after the opening...fanservice obviously...well i wanted to give it a chance but the only way i can take fanservice is if it's comedy based. And this is serious. so i'll just wait until the show has ended and see what people think of the story. then I may watch it.
Jul 4, 2013 8:15 AM

Mar 2013
Male_Pregnancy said:
DivineHysteria said:
Good episode, so excited we finally have a series like this.
I loved the "Romantic right?" line, I ship them already lol.
Hope to see more hot guys and I also like how they aren't pushing
females in this.

hmmm?? you got problems with girls huh???? vaginaphobic much?????

Oooh
Jul 4, 2013 8:28 AM

Jul 2011
cmom,stop delete my comments...

Anyway, it was a nice start and I particularly liked the OP.
Jul 4, 2013 8:29 AM

Apr 2009
I agree that there is gay-baiting in the show.
eg. When Haruka gets out of the bath and you think he's going to be naked and obviously Makoto thinks he is as well, but then looks disappointed afterwards. :P

Gay-baiting, however means that the homosexual under/overtones are left up to watcher interpretation. There is nothing explicit. Therefore the 'level' of gayness is mostly dependent on how much you look for it. Fujoshi are always being criticized for 'putting' homosexual suggestiveness into relationships where some other fans don't see them, (they would say that they're just 'reading'), but suddenly when supposedly everyone can see it... "das sooooo gay, (implied derogatory usage of gay)."

I don't think 'guys acting like girls' should be taken as 'proof' that they're homosexual nor is it anything negative. If I were to be specific, I would say that only Makoto, and maybe Nagisa, have a couple characteristics stereotyped for girls and people are letting their impressions of those two characters overwhelm everything else.

Anyway, when female characters act in a more traditionally masculine way they're praised as being 'kickass' and 'strong', but when a guy wants to share his lunch... "wow that's so girly and being girly is totally a legit criticism for a guy, he might as well be a girl now that he's not acting in a conservative prescribed manner." Basically BS. Nobody should be praised or derided for acting however they are.
hikoghertJul 4, 2013 8:50 AM
Jul 4, 2013 8:49 AM

Jan 2008
Some cliche scenes but some were simply hilarious. And the OP rocks. This in in my summer watchlist.
Jul 4, 2013 8:49 AM

Jul 2011
Where's the tag for Yaoi?
Jul 4, 2013 8:51 AM

May 2009
3/5.
I actually really liked it but everything seemed so plain! I am sure it'll get better, though.

Oh! And I actually loved the ending?

Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I'm not living.

Jul 4, 2013 8:51 AM

Jan 2008
Lately said:
Where's the tag for Yaoi?

It's NOT yaoi in genre, to be categorized as such in MAL. There are some BL undertones but it depends on the viewer's interpretation.
LieilaJul 4, 2013 8:57 AM
Jul 4, 2013 8:54 AM

Jul 2012
> Stereotypical Plot like every Sportsanime
> Cartoony Characters with unbelievable and cliche personalities
> Brostep
> Fanservice
> Yaoi

I know it's obvious that this is fujoshi bait.
But this is KyoAnis lowest. It's so hard pandering it's worse than your normal harem or otaku anime.

1/5 Hated it.
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Jul 4, 2013 8:57 AM

Feb 2013
I'm in love with this !! I have high expectation for it tbh. The rivalry between Haru and Rin seems interesting, can't wait for second episode
Not to mention that Nagisa and Makoto are cute aaa *w*
DAT OST ENDING. <3
Jul 4, 2013 9:06 AM
Oct 2012
hikoghert said:
I don't think 'guys acting like girls' should be taken as 'proof' that they're homosexual nor is it anything negative. If I were to be specific, I would say that only Makoto, and maybe Nagisa, have a couple characteristics stereotyped for girls and people are letting their impressions of those two characters overwhelm everything else.

Anyway, when female characters act in a more traditionally masculine way they're praised as being 'kickass' and 'strong', but when a guy wants to share his lunch... "wow that's so girly and being girly is totally a legit criticism for a guy, he might as well be a girl now that he's not acting in a conservative prescribed manner." Basically BS. Nobody should be praised or derided for acting however they are.

It's all a matter of degrees. Same with Fanservice. When SAO went pure fan service in the Alfheim arc I criticized it, not because I dislike fanservice, but because they took away other aspects of the show to have the time to do it. The fanservice here did not bother me as much because, well its about swimming, so of course they are going to take off their shirts, and they are going for that "over the top" campy feel to it (more obvious in the ED - shark teeth opponent swimming with the pecks showing). That in itself could be amusing, though camp can get tiring and boring very quickly (one of the reasons I think this show will have trouble sustaining audiences).

I think I started the whole "they are girls" thread, so I again what to stress that it isn't that they are not acting like "stereotypical" guys, or that they have some or even many feminine traits. Its not that I think they are "gay" (though KyoAni in the first episode definitely pushed that theme, I'll be curious if they tone it down from here to focus on the competition, though it will definitely continue), because that doesn't bother me (I was one of the people who defended Shinseikai Yori over episode 8). My point was that they are acting EXACTLY like girls. To use a metaphor it is as if they rotoscoped female actors and then drew male characters over them.

A female on another thread said that they were acting like "perfect men". What she meant to say is that they were acting like how some women want their men: i.e. acting like females: they want the kind, concerned, emotionally expressive, loves to cook and shop (probably we'll get this in episode 3 when they go to buy new swim trunks for their team), willing to listen for hours to their problems (however trivial), in short they want guys who act exactly like girls. KyoAni is obviously pandering to that segment. They will provide some token romance between Haruka and Gou to accent Haruka as the feminine ideal.

There is nothing wrong with this mind you, guys have had their share of their version of the perfect female in plenty of shows (beautiful perfect woman who is an expert cook and is sexually aggressive, but also terribly shy at the exact same time), but just as those shows turn off most women, this show is starting to turn off most men, which is a shame because with just a few cosmetic changes this show could be worth watching.
Jul 4, 2013 9:08 AM

Jan 2012
Wow. That is one hell of a flamewar going on here.
First episode was kinda boring if you ask me but thats not unusual since there is much explanation to do on the relationships. I will keep watching, and yes i am straight.
homophobic haters gonna hate.
"Es irrt der Mensch, solang er strebt." - Faust I, Vers 317
Jul 4, 2013 9:09 AM

Jan 2013
look at the number of posts...
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Jul 4, 2013 9:10 AM

Nov 2008
Love the fact that there's a proper anime with competitive swimming (love it as much as I love football!). Hopefully there'll be more swimming scenes (and competitions) later on.

But l o l, he didn't need the trophy anymore, and yet went to dig it up? Makes sense.
Jul 4, 2013 9:13 AM

Apr 2013
Orsonius said:
> Stereotypical Plot like every Sportsanime
> Cartoony Characters with unbelievable and cliche personalities
> Brostep
> Fanservice
> Yaoi

I know it's obvious that this is fujoshi bait.
But this is KyoAnis lowest. It's so hard pandering it's worse than your normal harem or otaku anime.

1/5 Hated it.
agreed.
Pages (18) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Free! shows demographic matters more than ever

Sanjay63773 - Jan 23

8 by Yaoi4U »»
Apr 3, 10:36 AM

Poll: » Free! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

lpf - Jul 24, 2013

315 by Luisito14 »»
Mar 21, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Free! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2013

408 by CCC47 »»
Jan 18, 7:07 PM

Poll: » Free! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2013

145 by CCC47 »»
Jan 18, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Free! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2013

170 by CCC47 »»
Jan 18, 6:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.