Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jul 1, 2013 1:20 AM
I'm a fan of Naruto. I have been for many years. When I was 12 and the show was first airing on Cartoon Network, I became absolutely obsessed. I would run around my house in the stupid fucking running style they do and have such a great time. Back then, my standards were zero. After a while, I completely dropped it. A few years later, I picked it back up again with Shippuden. I didn't really like it at first, but after a while, I started to get more in to it. Eventually I caught up to the anime and started reading the manga. That was about 2 years ago. I've been keeping up with it ever since and I try to look at it for what it's worth. It has moments that make me fangasm to no end. It has other moments where I can't help but say "What the fuck, Kishimoto? Why would you do this?" It has its funny moments; it has its serious moments; it has its hardcore moments, and almost as frequently, its bad moments. I enjoy reading the manga and occasionally I'll watch an episode of the anime. I understand why people don't like it. It definitely has some flaws and quite a lot of plot holes. I just want to let you all know that not all Naruto fans are bad. There's a difference between a fan and a tard. Also, if anyone bothered to read this, does anyone have any harem/romance anime recommendations? I've seen quite a few, but I'm looking for another one that's good.

TL;DR I'm a long time fan of Naruto, but I accept its flaws and still enjoy reading it. There is a difference between a fan and a tard. Any harem/romance anime recommendations?