Forum Settings
Forums

What Are Some Memorable Dreams You've Had in Your Life?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 2, 2013 2:55 AM

Aug 2012
Ordinary Life.
Jul 2, 2013 3:02 AM

Apr 2011
I have had a lot of dreams. If would say the best one I ever had was when I was floating around in the warm air, blissfully enjoying my life.

My worst nightmares are often unexplainable, as it's more about emotions that it gives me, and not about things that are acted out by someone.

I have dreamt that I have died several times. It's always a weird feeling.

Knowing when you are having a dream is the best, it has only happened to me one or two times though, but I did just what I desired.
Jul 2, 2013 3:05 AM

Jul 2013
i had a dream about a big man chasing me around my bed, when he caught me up i woke up, very disappointing :(
Jul 2, 2013 3:09 AM

Sep 2012
Finding gold coins everywhere and then in the midst of it all, I realize it was a dream. Every Freaking Time. But I continue to collect all the coins anyway.
In my 2nd grade a $2 coin could get you 20 cookies or 40 snake lollies.
Jul 2, 2013 3:46 AM

Mar 2013
a dream i had just after my father passed away.. it was 2 years ago..
in that dream, i was at the kitchen washing the dishes suddenly i saw him standing next to the fridge --not so far away from me-- and he said ''be yourself, don't imitate others".. and thus he suddenly disappeared... it's true after all, about me not being myself.
--CHOTTO! It's Under Progress--
Jul 2, 2013 4:55 AM
Jan 2013
Wet Dreams of course
Jul 2, 2013 12:33 PM

Jan 2013
egnaro315 said:
Finding gold coins everywhere and then in the midst of it all, I realize it was a dream. Every Freaking Time. But I continue to collect all the coins anyway.
In my 2nd grade a $2 coin could get you 20 cookies or 40 snake lollies.

Oh yea, I remember now that as a kid I once dreamt about winning the lottery, it felt so real, even just after I woke up, but once your brain starts working...
Jul 2, 2013 1:10 PM

Apr 2012
I remember only my mad dreams.

Most recently I had one where I had been put under a curse, and to avoid dying I had to eat the meat of a different animal every day or I would die by the curse. I survived some weeks or months until all I could find was human flesh, and from my own body. I couldn't bring myself to eat myself, and so I died.
______

There's also the puppy genocide one. I was assisting the guys from Of Mice and Men in saving all these puppies from being killed by the government. Oddly it was only black and brown puppies that were being killed. We had a bunch penned up in a field, and suddenly a big black van the size of a two/three-storey house drove up over the hill. I was on the opposite side of the field and, seeing the power of the foe, decided to make a run for it. While I escaped I found a brown puppy in a cow-pen-type place, and figured that if the government found a brown puppy missing, they'd make a search for it, and they might find me in the process, so I threw the puppy somewhere they could find it, and ran away again.

At this point, I woke into another dream, where I was pacing my real-life room, thinking over what I'd done, and how cowardly and cruel I had been. I went back to sleep and back into the dream, and I picked up that one puppy, and made a run for it. Who would I be kidding if I tried to save more than just that one, now that the government had arrived? I made off with just the one, and went on to be some sort of hero.
______

And the labyrinth dream, which was basically homesickness while away at university. There was a party going on while I'd gone to sleep, and I woke up again to find my door off it's hinges. I was furious, and went to shout at my flatmates for breaking my door off, and then I went to go back to my room, but it only lead to another corridor. I would walk into corridor after corridor, all familiar and from places back home; my home, friends' homes, etc., and all the doors lead to yet more corridors. It all felt real, and my flatmates' reactions to me made me believe I'd gone mad.

Eventually I found a room. It was my own bedroom, but empty and blown up to the size of some large hall. I felt around, and it was actually another corridor, but all the walls were invisible. As I felt around, I realised it was the front corridor of my home, and eventually I found a door, and opened it. This time it lead into a smaller room, so dark that the limits of the room couldn't be seen for the gloom. There was an enclosed space in the middle, walled by rotting wooden fencing, and torches standing around inside of it. I went in and saw a paper mache life-sized model/thingy of my dog, but made to look dead. My dad sat on a tall seat painting the whole scene, and when I walked up to him I broke down into tears, talking.
Jul 2, 2013 1:15 PM

Dec 2012
I keep track of mine because without keeping a record of your dreams, it's incredibly difficult to have a lucid dream. In lucid dreams, I do whatever the fuck I want and it's pretty much the highlight of my already excellent life, but if we're just talking about the most memorable random dream I have on record, the most memorable is probably the one where I was in Hotline Miami, doing some Grade-A melon-busting with a lead pipe.
"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream!"

- George W. Bush
Jul 2, 2013 1:16 PM

May 2012
I once got disowned by my whole family for breaking a bird bath in my Nans garden. I had to buy them a wooden door to get accepted again.
Jul 2, 2013 2:14 PM

May 2012
After a long night of watching ACDC videos, I went to sleep and had a dream in which I was Angus Young, rocking with the other band members at a concert. When the time for my guitar solo came, I suddenly forgot how to play and got really scared. Then I woke up... Sure beats these bad school days dreams I've been having for whole my life.
Jul 2, 2013 2:30 PM

Jun 2011
Well, I once dreamt that a talking giant panda tried to eat me.
Jul 2, 2013 3:47 PM

Feb 2012
I once had a habit of trying to think of a good manga story,so one night before I fell asleep I was thinking about it.When I actually feel asleep I was inside of it.It was awesome.

I once had a dream which started out as a nightmare.An old ugly woman pushed me into a volcano in Italy.Mid flight I realised it was a dream,but instead of waking up I decided to take control of the dream.I flied to safety and I had superpowers BITCH!It was also awesome.
"Efficiency is not king, efficacy is."

Post a comment on my profile. Profile comments are fun.

Jul 2, 2013 3:52 PM

Sep 2011
I once dreamt that I had the lead part in a broadway musical about farmers. The rest of the cast included the prime-ministers of the Netherlands, England, France and Germany.

It was pretty weird.
Jul 2, 2013 4:13 PM

Feb 2012
i can't remember them now with details but i see them several times and they repeating again and again!!!!
Jul 3, 2013 6:14 AM

Jun 2013
Appel_stroop said:
I once dreamt that I had the lead part in a broadway musical about farmers. The rest of the cast included the prime-ministers of the Netherlands, England, France and Germany.

It was pretty weird.

Seems pretty awesome to me.

Jul 3, 2013 6:24 AM

Aug 2012
Just had my first sexual suggestive dream last night... strange I feel like people have these a lot earlier than me..
Worst of all it was with somebody I don't even like :|
sexual incest in nisomonogatari - no one bats an eye
romance incest in SAO - everyone loses their minds
Jul 3, 2013 7:36 AM
May 2013
Well, I just had the most irritating lucid dreaming experience.

I was having this REALLY odd dream, but I'll just put the last bit from my journal in here. (Trust me, it's funnier without context). "So basically, this 4 year old kid and I had to drink this green stuff to get the poisoned smoke out, and spit it out in a urinal. Right before I had to spit it out, I noticed that the situation didn't make any sense, and I realized I was in lucid-
I got cut off by my alarm."

*sigh*
Jul 3, 2013 8:43 AM

Sep 2011
When I was about 8 or so, I had a reoccurring dream for quite awhile. In short it goes like this: I was in a town in the vein of the old west set atop a large canyon. As I left the town, I saw a man approach me. Before I new what happened, the man had stabbed me and thrown me over the edge of the canyon. The End. Oh, every color in the dream was a different shade of red.

The only reason I remember it is 'cause I had it so many damn times I can't seem to forget it.
EeyoreJul 3, 2013 8:47 AM
Jul 3, 2013 8:58 AM

Apr 2012
About my dead older sister. When I was a kid I lived at my uncle and I had a dream about the apartment.

His house had three rooms and a really long hallway, I would dream that I would wake up exactly at 3:17 in the morning because somebody was at the door, the hallway was dark but I still could see. I would walk to the door and my view would be a bit fuzzy. I'd look in the door scope (my door was made out of metal) and see a little girl that looked exactly like me (I was a kid at the time) taking the hand of a child that was little and had no face.

I've opened the door and then everything went black and I screamed for a second and then I would wake up.

The thing is I would always have this dream around August every year from 7 years old to about 12, then it stopped. I'm born the 19th of August. It's kind of creepy, but obviously there is no such things as ghosts.

It's just that it was my older sister, that's what I knew. My older sister got killed by a car when she was little, I wasn't able to meet her, but I saw photos, and my mother would always say that I look like her, which wasn't far from the truth, I was (and still am a bit, the beard helps though) like a little bishoujo (I looked girlish and sounded girlish), and my mother was quite traumatized for the whole accident, would always cry when looking at me and stuff like that.

This is the dream I still remember perfectly, and some others involving my family members. Mostly nightmares. And I do remember some lucid dreams I had. Transforming into the character I write about or simply making them into wet dreams.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Jul 3, 2013 9:03 AM

Mar 2013
I have dreams about the girl I love, and we get married ans stuff.
It's really cool when you're in it.

And then, when you wake up, you feel awful.
Jul 3, 2013 9:08 AM

Oct 2012
Chakaara said:

I'm guessing that you're not with the girl that you love currently then?
Let this be our little secret, no needs to know we're feeling HIGHER AND HIGHER AND HIGHER!
Jul 3, 2013 10:14 AM

Mar 2013
NickyCharisma said:
Chakaara said:

You are right.

But I'm on something, in a week it's done.
Jul 3, 2013 10:50 AM

Oct 2012
Chakaara said:
NickyCharisma said:
Chakaara said:

You are right.

But I'm on something, in a week it's done.

Hey man, I've been there. And I wasn't even on drugs at the time.
Let this be our little secret, no needs to know we're feeling HIGHER AND HIGHER AND HIGHER!
Jul 3, 2013 11:40 AM

Mar 2013
NickyCharisma said:

Hey man, I've been there. And I wasn't even on drugs at the time.

Dude, I'm telling you, I have this big masterplan. 7 days.
Jul 3, 2013 11:41 AM

Feb 2013
I ran and fell into a well and drowned
"Currently playing the Game of of Life"
Poppin Pills is All We Know - Antidote
Jul 3, 2013 11:46 AM

May 2009
I usually dream ordinary days with a few twists. Like going to a Mcdonald in the city. But the layout is different. That kind of stuff. I also occasionaly encounter people I have NEVER seen before, talk to them like we're best pals, like really. What the fuck?
Jul 3, 2013 11:53 AM

Aug 2012
I dreamed I was driving a car, all fine. I had to pass through a bridge. I failed, my car started falling and I ended up into some really weird place. There were a lot of people there, they were extremely poor, they were all people that fell out of the bridge. I started living there. After THREE days (Yes, three days in the dream, this is possible), they started dying. When my family died, I got so disturbed I did all I could to get out of there. I started running through a ramp and jumped, but I failed, and I was falling, and falling, and falling again. I couldn't breath. I woke up.

But the most scary one ever in my life was: I was dreaming about me going to sleep. I put a bottle of water next to my bed. When I woke up, I wanted to drink something, so I picked up the bottle of water and started drinking it. But I noticed the bottle of water was still where I placed. I noticed I was drinking some kind of chemical product that was not water. I stopped breathing, fell on the floor and started shouting "HELP, HELP". I woke up, and everything was black. I was not breathing. I thought I was going to heaven. Them, after like one minute, I could move. It was very weird.
Jul 3, 2013 12:29 PM

Jul 2013
I was being chased by some demon in my preschool or elementary school. o.o One random school when I was younger.

Then there was one dream where I did some random crime, and I was put on the electric chair and got the shit zapped out of me. Maybe reading about George Stanley before bed was not a good idea. XD
Pikachu wants some
Jul 3, 2013 12:37 PM

Jun 2013
Immahnoob said:
About my dead older sister. [...] The thing is I would always have this dream around August every year from 7 years old to about 12, then it stopped. I'm born the 19th of August. It's kind of creepy, but obviously there is no such things as ghosts.

I don't know how it sounds coming from an internet person, but please accept my condolences.
Coincidentally, this reminds me of a creepy-ass dream.

I once went to sleep lying on my back, my head elevated on a pillow.
I woke up in the same position, paralysed. Someone opened the door...and crept along the walls and the ceiling to me. I saw that person twist their neck.

Then...

Also, good luck, Chakaara.

PS: If you are a horror enthusiast and skipped my post...you just missed out on something awesome.
Jul 3, 2013 12:41 PM

Jul 2013
Jyupita said:
Immahnoob said:
About my dead older sister. [...] The thing is I would always have this dream around August every year from 7 years old to about 12, then it stopped. I'm born the 19th of August. It's kind of creepy, but obviously there is no such things as ghosts.

I don't know how it sounds coming from an internet person, but please accept my condolences.
Coincidentally, this reminds me of a creepy-ass dream.

I once went to sleep lying on my back, my head elevated on a pillow.
I woke up in the same position, paralysed. Someone opened the door...and crept along the walls and the ceiling to me. I saw that person twist their neck.

Then...

Also, good luck, Chakaara.

PS: If you are a horror enthusiast and skipped my post...you just missed out on something awesome.

Interesting. I'd make a good short story for someone (me) to write. :3
Pikachu wants some
Jul 3, 2013 1:24 PM

Apr 2012
Thanks but I never met her so yeah, I don't really care... I am sad that I never met her though, that's the only thing that bothers me.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Jul 3, 2013 6:30 PM
Jul 2018
I used to dream about money and all, waking up sucks.
Jul 3, 2013 7:37 PM

Jan 2009
i dream i was a super saiyan
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity?

DesuMaiden - 8 hours ago

17 by DesuMaiden »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you live with regrets?

Lightskynight - 6 hours ago

10 by DesuMaiden »»
22 minutes ago

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

52 by Oshieteoshiete4 »»
1 hour ago

» What do you think about law enforcement (police) in your country?

Sad - Apr 16

24 by bevarnow »»
1 hour ago

» I'm currently on a keto diet.

scarydragon - 6 hours ago

8 by Zettaiken »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.