Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 13, 2009 1:25 PM

Nov 2007
Why do you like the series?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 18, 2009 9:19 PM

Nov 2007
I started to watch the series because there's a character voiced by Miyu Irino in it, but overall so cool!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 30, 2009 10:17 PM

Dec 2007
tsubasalover said:
I started to watch the series because there's a character voiced by Miyu Irino in it, but overall so cool!
Ahahah, I got in for the same reasons, but I ended up sticking around because I really liked the dynamic between Birdy and Tsutomu. I also found the story's 'verse to be rather fun and different from other series I've been watching lately.

Feb 1, 2009 7:50 PM
Jul 2018
The original OVA was the very first Anime i saw, Its the show that created the entity known as "God of Anime: Animeruko"

But really .. it was my first Anime so naturally i would watch the TV show and see what the story was really intended to be like... Quite impressed with it so far though getting used to the new birdy design is taking a while ...
Mar 10, 2010 2:17 PM

Sep 2008
The reason I got into it was because of the fight scenes. The fights are so well done and so interesting to watch I couldn't help but watch. I also love Birdy's character and look.
The esteemed General Cow
Jun 7, 2013 4:46 PM
May 2013
I don't mean to sound weird, but Birdy Cephon Alteria Is my favorite hero,fighter, and character. I want to fight like her but The way she does..It dosn't exist. I Love her outfit and I love Luci Christian. Everything bout the show rules especially to me.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which Couple Do You like? (Spoiler Alert from 02 & OVA)

tsubasalover - Mar 20, 2009

4 by IntelligenceCorn »»
May 27, 2011 5:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.