Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 30, 2013 1:44 PM

Jun 2012
kratos_aurion said:
ex_necross said:
Very disappointing. For some reason I figured this series would turn out more mature, but as a kid's show I guess it is OK. Mostly my fault for expecting more out of it. Parts of it seemed like it could be developing a serious plot, but I looked too much into those details. In the end it is another kid's show.

It would have been better if Ledo had said yes and died fighting to save the fleet.

Overall 6/10.

If it had stayed with the flow of the first two episodes, then it could have easily been an 8 or 9.

I agree 100% with you. I was expecting more and a strong resolution to the Hideauze vs humans war.

Sometimes I think it is better to look for the VA of a series, if you want to find out, if it was worth watching or not, than watching the first few episodes of the series.
ChepriJun 30, 2013 1:52 PM
All hail the Nutcracker Queen!
Jun 30, 2013 1:53 PM

Apr 2013
Surprisingly upbeat ending, It was nice to see that the most important thing for Ledo was Amy.
Jun 30, 2013 1:56 PM

Sep 2012
As soon as I saw Chamber said "response" I immediately thought "go to hell"
I'm psychic.
Jun 30, 2013 1:56 PM

Jan 2013
Wow Chamber was the most human character of them all in the end. lol not fit to be a soldier in the end..what a magnificant bastard..

Still the way it ended leaves a S2 or OVA's possible

I give it a 8 out of 10 it lacked a few things but best mecha show I've seen in a long long time.
Jun 30, 2013 1:57 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Like a boss Chamber, like a boss.

I was a tad underwhelmed by this series. The visuals and colour palette were amazing and I expected Urobuchi's involvement to make this a thrilling scifi story. Alas, the story failed to be all it could have been and instead was very conventional and formulaic. And the characters were simply not well developed, so much so that the best character was actually the mecha.

I'll still watch the OVA though, if anything to see Bellows one more time.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 30, 2013 1:58 PM
Jun 2013
Farewell Chamber, you will be missed old friend.
Jun 30, 2013 2:01 PM
Apr 2013
Chamber was a Boss through and through. Truly a great "Support System" (friend). I thought it was a great story, and a wonderful visual experience. I would definitely not mind a season two at all. An OVA either. It can be filled with more action or romance, I don't care lol. All I know is that the relationship Amy and Ledo might possibly share can be something wonderful to watch.
Jun 30, 2013 2:04 PM

Jan 2011
Great finale I kinda lost my shit when Chamber said "Your logic does not compute" and "Go to hell tin can!" damn he developed as much as Ledo, or was that already in his programming?

Overall 7.5/10 if it had more episodes like these last two it would have easily got a 9 from me.
VioLinkJun 30, 2013 2:09 PM
[center]
Jun 30, 2013 2:05 PM

Sep 2012
nauticalblue said:
I feel like I was thinking too much to fully enjoy this episode. I probably should have watched it with my brain turned off to stop picking at the details and just sit back and stare at the screen, because man, some of those shots were pretty to look at. The more they talked about logic, the more illogical I found their logic, and my brain clung to that all episode long.

I found the sudden personification of Chamber (as well as the interface systems in general) kind of hard to accept. And I felt like there were way too many things that suddenly popped up out of the blue in the final episode, everything from the nervous system fusing to the super-weapon on Gargantia that seemed too miraculous. Then when the whalesquid popped up at the end... oh yeah, almost forgot about those. They totally disappeared from the story in the final concept with a robot dictator plot in lieu of it. My main complains about this show are how underdeveloped some of the concepts are and how one-sided and overly-simplified some of the conflicts are.

I did enjoy the series overall in hindsight, but I can't see myself giving this more than a 6 and being able to justify it in my mind. For me, there were some really high points and some really low points. It had a great atmosphere in the beginning, started slowing to a bore in the fanservice episodes, recovered with an interesting setup after a tone shift, and then started going downhill from there.

I agree with you on many points, but I think a 7 is justifiable by contradicting 3 of the stuff you pointed out.
1 - The nervous system fusion didn't really resolve anything. It was an asspull, but not a Deus Ex Machina, because it didn't resolve anything.
2 - The super-weapon was a Chekhov's Gun, not a Deus Ex Machina too.
3 - Chamber's personification wasn't sudden. He gradually developed along with Ledo, you can see his talks becoming very interesting after the twist in episode 9, when they discuss the whalesquids and Kugel's new society.
Jun 30, 2013 2:06 PM

Sep 2010
9/10 a moment of silence for our glorious friend Chamber who was a true bro.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jun 30, 2013 2:09 PM

Jan 2012
Well, I have to admit it was a great ending. Though I have to say I'm a bit disappointed about Chamber's destruction. I was really hoping for a second season with some more mecha fights. Also I was hoping that the whole hideuze story will be much deeper. Well, in any case this was a really good show.

Jun 30, 2013 2:15 PM

Jul 2007
kratos_aurion said:
ex_necross said:
Very disappointing. For some reason I figured this series would turn out more mature, but as a kid's show I guess it is OK. Mostly my fault for expecting more out of it. Parts of it seemed like it could be developing a serious plot, but I looked too much into those details. In the end it is another kid's show.

It would have been better if Ledo had said yes and died fighting to save the fleet.

Overall 6/10.

If it had stayed with the flow of the first two episodes, then it could have easily been an 8 or 9.

I agree 100% with you. I was expecting more and a strong resolution to the Hideauze vs humans war.

RESOLUTION? resolution to a thousand year long genocidal war between two extremist factions of humanity? If this is not sarcasm then LOL.
ex_necross said:
Fai said:
ex_necross said:
Fai said:
-Akie said:
I'm kind of confused as to why people are categorizing this as a kids show. I don't think the slice-of-life part of this anime could hold the attention of kids for long. I think character development was one of the strong points. There was nothing shallow at all about Suisei no Gargantia.

I thoroughly enjoyed the show. I wish it were longer, and yes, some parts could have been developed better. It would really make me happy to see some sort of sequel.

That's exactly why those people do that.

Not enough pew pews to hold their attention and anything that goes beyond pew pew was lost on them as "filler".

You, my friend, are so condescending it makes my head hurt. Get off your high horse. When many people have the same complaints about the show, there is probably something to it.

Majority opinion is just that. majority opinion. Its imposible to argument against its stupidity simply with "its majority opinion" at the same time nine times out of ten, the so called "majority opinion" turns out to be the vocal minority.

There is nothing stupid about any of the points put forth so far in this thread. You have just been hostile to any criticism.

Sure if you count "lolfiller" as opinion. :)
Jun 30, 2013 2:18 PM

Oct 2009
Litrydow said:
nauticalblue said:
I feel like I was thinking too much to fully enjoy this episode. I probably should have watched it with my brain turned off to stop picking at the details and just sit back and stare at the screen, because man, some of those shots were pretty to look at. The more they talked about logic, the more illogical I found their logic, and my brain clung to that all episode long.

I found the sudden personification of Chamber (as well as the interface systems in general) kind of hard to accept. And I felt like there were way too many things that suddenly popped up out of the blue in the final episode, everything from the nervous system fusing to the super-weapon on Gargantia that seemed too miraculous. Then when the whalesquid popped up at the end... oh yeah, almost forgot about those. They totally disappeared from the story in the final concept with a robot dictator plot in lieu of it. My main complains about this show are how underdeveloped some of the concepts are and how one-sided and overly-simplified some of the conflicts are.

I did enjoy the series overall in hindsight, but I can't see myself giving this more than a 6 and being able to justify it in my mind. For me, there were some really high points and some really low points. It had a great atmosphere in the beginning, started slowing to a bore in the fanservice episodes, recovered with an interesting setup after a tone shift, and then started going downhill from there.

I agree with you on many points, but I think a 7 is justifiable by contradicting 3 of the stuff you pointed out.
1 - The nervous system fusion didn't really resolve anything. It was an asspull, but not a Deus Ex Machina, because it didn't resolve anything.
3 - Chamber's personification wasn't sudden. He gradually developed along with Ledo, you can see his talks becoming very interesting after the twist in episode 9, when they discuss the whalesquids and Kugel's new society.

I agree with both your points combined. I'd say 7/10 as well ... they did pack a whole lot of convenient twists at the end and it was hard to watch this for enjoyment when they started packing on a whole lot of one sided theories. Sigh, I was hoping it would be the epic anime of the spring but no such luck :/
Jun 30, 2013 2:21 PM

Oct 2011
OMG CHAMBER!!!!!!! T___T

Sacrificing yourself for Ledo sake. So he can live as a human being.

"Go to Hell Tin Can" Epic!!!!

I hope Ledo and Amy kiss in the special episode ( 14)
Jun 30, 2013 2:27 PM

Mar 2012
Litrydow said:
nauticalblue said:

I can see your point one number two, so I'll concede to that one. But for the first point, I was referring to the superweapon as being miraculous, not the nervous system fusion. I just thought that the nervous system thing seemed too suddenly introduced. My main issues in the end didn't truly have to do with Deus Ex Machinas; it was more about the lack of build-up and development on some of the things introduced.

I guess Chamber just never felt sentient at all to me until the last episode, but I can see that as being more subjectively-based.

Based on my personal sentiments and what elements I placed more weight on (which vary from series to series depending on what I personally believe to carry the most value in context), I couldn't justify it being above a 6, but I do seeing a justification for a 7 based on a different criteria from my own.
Jun 30, 2013 2:32 PM
Oct 2010
skudoops said:
I was expecting a longer reunion scene with Amy and Ledo, and I was also expecting some dialogue between flange and ridget/council as well as Bellows and Pinion.

Am I the only one who had an issue with this? O.O
Jun 30, 2013 2:37 PM

Sep 2012
character change in lobster pirate girl, falling for pinion in the end, i wasnt really expecting that o.O

chamber's last words had feelings into it ... RIP mecha chamber :3

9/10 for me
Jun 30, 2013 2:41 PM

Dec 2009
This series started so fantastic. Then it did a 180 and became something entirely different, and worse, in the second half. When we saw that the Hideauze were actually humans my hopes came back. But no, instead the series completely ditched that topic in favor of... some random cult?

What the heck happened with you, Gargantia? Even your message is muddled.

5/10
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jun 30, 2013 2:49 PM

Dec 2012
Marow said:
This series started so fantastic. Then it did a 180 and became something entirely different, and worse, in the second half. When we saw that the Hideauze were actually humans my hopes came back. But no, instead the series completely ditched that topic in favor of... some random cult?

5/10

I feel as though the cult was Striker's attempt at creating a social structure on Earth that was similar to the Galactic Alliance's. It let Ledo finally face the reality of the system he was born into and had served all of his life and allowed him to break free of it.

Maybe I'm wrong though. I personally found this series to be satisfying and the ending provided enough context to figure out/interpret the rest. Overall I'd say 8 or 9/10 for me.
Jun 30, 2013 2:53 PM

Jun 2010
Pretty great series, honestly it needs a higher rating as I much welcome shows like this over the large amount of fails we get every season. Lot of philosophy related to evolution and technology explored greatly. 9.5/10
Jun 30, 2013 2:57 PM

May 2013
chamber :( why did you die. i loved this series but not really got touch though now that chambers dead ledo will be weak
Jun 30, 2013 2:58 PM
Jul 2011
RIP in peace Chamber
Jun 30, 2013 2:58 PM

Jul 2007
Ratohnhaketon said:
Marow said:

5/10

I feel as though the cult was Striker's attempt at creating a social structure on Earth that was similar to the Galactic Alliance's. It let Ledo finally face the reality of the system he was born into and had served all of his life and allowed him to break free of it.

Maybe I'm wrong though. I personally found this series to be satisfying and the ending provided enough context to figure out/interpret the rest. Overall I'd say 8 or 9/10 for me.

This is correct.

Considering the whole show WAS about Ledo and how his viewpoint was slowly changing, facing pure undilluted machine-like nature of his previous life is fitting graduation.
Jun 30, 2013 3:00 PM

Jan 2011
skudoops said:
skudoops said:
I was expecting a longer reunion scene with Amy and Ledo, and I was also expecting some dialogue between flange and ridget/council as well as Bellows and Pinion.

I had a problem with Pinion not tapping Rackage.
[center]
Jun 30, 2013 3:05 PM

Aug 2010
RIP SUGITA ROBO!
Jun 30, 2013 3:07 PM

Apr 2012
This was a GREAT Episode, I liked how this Series ended!

I loved the final fight between Chamber and Striker and the end scenes of the Series were great too.
Jun 30, 2013 3:11 PM
Dec 2012
Wow, I was impressed with this series as a whole. I think some people missed out on what the theme of this anime was. I mean, the last two episodes literally throw it at your face.

What it means to be human

The conflict between the Hideauze and the Galactic Empire to me at least, was a plot device used to push the development of characters. It didn't feel cheap either, because I was so absorbed into the world of Gargantia, that I couldn't care less about the conflict in space. Though, I guess that's my own personal bias because ever since I saw the Thames on Xenogears, I always found the living on ships settings fascinating.

If there was a second season of Gargantia on the Verdous planet. It wouldn't be so much about the mechs, but the development between the Whalesquid and humans.

The only thing I'd like is a bit more exposition on Avalon. That would've brought great contrast to the human's new found way of life VS. the old one, but honestly that's a minor flaw to me.

10/10
Jun 30, 2013 3:14 PM

Apr 2013
VioLink said:
skudoops said:
skudoops said:

Please bro, it is Rackage that is tapping Pinion, she already has a harem to which mister blonde girly man is going to be a nice addition.
Jun 30, 2013 3:14 PM

Sep 2012
omg chamber actually died?! but that thing at the final scene, is it chamber's wreck? stupid cliffhanger end~ will there be a S2??
Jun 30, 2013 3:19 PM
May 2012
definitely felt the healing
Jun 30, 2013 3:21 PM

Feb 2012
ConquestOtaku17 said:
Sad to see this anime finish, including Chamber. The way he sacrificed himself was just EPIC! "Go to hell, Tincan!!" I just laughed at how awesome that was! XD

And I wanted to see a bigger Ledo x Amy ending, not just them talking to each other. I wanted a more romantic kind of ending. X(

yeah I wanted more Ledo x Amy too xD I'm hoping for a season 2
Jun 30, 2013 3:29 PM
Jun 2013
i like how many people didn't get a lot of stuff over the course of this anime, as well as how many scream that they were tricked by the first 2 episodes, when it was blantantly obviously what the show is gonna be about(it was obvious when it got into the 2nd half ot the first episode, and i knew 0 about this show beforehand).

last episode is nice, though i think the ending could've been a bit better, and the pacing felt slighty too fast.
still, along with hatarouka maou sama , a nice surprise among all the animes this season.

9/10 from me.
Jun 30, 2013 3:30 PM

Feb 2010
Jtangamer said:
Wow, I was impressed with this series as a whole. I think some people missed out on what the theme of this anime was. I mean, the last two episodes literally throw it at your face.

The conflict between the Hideauze and the Galactic Empire to me at least, was a plot device used to push the development of characters. It didn't feel cheap either, because I was so absorbed into the world of Gargantia, that I couldn't care less about the conflict in space. Though, I guess that's my own personal bias because ever since I saw the Thames on Xenogears, I always found the living on ships settings fascinating.

If there was a second season of Gargantia on the Verdous planet. It wouldn't be so much about the mechs, but the development between the Whalesquid and humans.

The only thing I'd like is a bit more exposition on Avalon. That would've brought great contrast to the human's new found way of life VS. the old one, but honestly that's a minor flaw to me.

10/10

Oh, now i feel the nostalgia about Thames, time to listen the soundtrack again.

Edit: Thames job is to search for treasures or something like that in the sea right ? perhaps a reference ?
JaogetsuJun 30, 2013 3:34 PM
Jun 30, 2013 3:32 PM

Mar 2012
Jtangamer said:

You can say that's the theme of every work of literature, film, or pretty much any work with an element of social perspective/commentary in it.
(Except it was just more blatant here based on the dialogue of the last few episodes)
Jun 30, 2013 3:37 PM
Jun 2013
"Go To Hell, Tin Can!" LOL

That alone made the series worth watching for me.
Jun 30, 2013 3:41 PM
Dec 2012
nauticalblue said:

You can say that's the theme of every work of literature, film, or pretty much any work with an element of social perspective/commentary in it.
(Except it was just more blatant here based on the dialogue of the last few episodes)

I would actually disagree, I think you're confusing "what it means to be human" with "self-discovery".
Tackling issues like evolution is not common, and challenges human thought and capacity.
Characters that have inner conflict and find a new resolve is much, much more common.

Though, I'd like to hear your opinion. ;-)
Jun 30, 2013 3:43 PM

Jun 2011
Too many open ends for my liking, but a great show overall. I loved the ride while it lasted, and am sad to see it end.

Was pretty sad Chamber had to sacrifice himself, but I saw it coming from a mile off. It seemed appropriate that his shell became a nest for baby Hideauze afterwards.

Unlikely this'll be getting a second season, but it would be great to see some of the loose ends being closed (especially with regards to the Galactic Alliance still fighting their war).

I never expected this show to be action-packed. Hell, that's what intrigued me about it in the first place - a story about a soldier learning what it means to be human, and settling down to a life he never would've imagined otherwise. And in light of that expectation, I can say I was extremely satisfied.
GenomaxJun 30, 2013 3:47 PM
'I met many people. We were separated. And then reunited. This tune contains all those feelings.'
- Nanaka Yatsushiro, Myself;Yourself, Episode 13
Jun 30, 2013 3:44 PM
Dec 2012
Chamber is way too cool this episode, Ledo got overshadowed o.o
Loved this show - luckily no Madoka-level creepy twists~
This episode spotlights Chamber a bit too much though XD
And Pinion got a girl? XD
Was cool seeing Amy go up there not without a reason~ I thought she was just flying near Ledo for drama XD
iceacoJun 30, 2013 3:47 PM
Jun 30, 2013 3:44 PM

Dec 2007
Noo Chamber!! First time I sobbed when a mecha died! and those last words!! You have been hanging around Pinion for too long! This episode is 9/10 for me and overall 8/10
Jun 30, 2013 3:50 PM

Mar 2012
Jtangamer said:
nauticalblue said:

I would actually disagree, I think you're confusing "what it means to be human" with "self-discovery".
Tackling issues like evolution is not common, and challenges human thought and capacity.
Characters that have inner conflict and find a new resolve is much, much more common.

Though, I'd like to hear your opinion. ;-)

"What it means to be human" is a broad theme that can encompass numerous perspectives. In my opinion, self-discovery and internal conflict are approaches that can facilitate a "what it means to be human" theme.

If you were referring to the show's theme in terms of its specific approach to the "what it means to be human" question, such as evolutionary differences and ethical conduct, then that's less of an umbrella term.

I was mostly referring to the general concept of the exploration of what it means to be human. Every work gives a different rendition and answer to this concept.
Jun 30, 2013 3:51 PM
Dec 2012
JoaoZangetsu said:

Oh, now i feel the nostalgia about Thames, time to listen the soundtrack again.

Edit: Thames job is to search for treasures or something like that in the sea right ? perhaps a reference ?

Perhaps, they do very similar things. The Thames searches the ocean/seas for ancient relics of the previous civilization just as the Gargantia does. I loved the Thames segment of Xenogears so very much, which is why I love Gargantia :)
Jun 30, 2013 3:52 PM

Dec 2011
I never thought i would find a more charismatic AI than Legion in Mass Effect.
Chamber was really close.

Expecting for an OVA or some kind of epiloge episode.
Jun 30, 2013 3:53 PM

Jul 2012
Oh my god, that was... this was just a fantastic... wow. Urobuchi, your stories have yet to disappoint me.
Wecc said:
All Hail HaXXspetten King of the Loli Traps!

Jun 30, 2013 3:58 PM

Jan 2011
meneliksempai said:
VioLink said:
skudoops said:
skudoops said:

Please bro, it is Rackage that is tapping Pinion, she already has a harem to which mister blonde girly man is going to be a nice addition.

Pretty sad that we will never get some official doujins by the artist, these characters designs were delicious.
[center]
Jun 30, 2013 4:02 PM
Dec 2012
nauticalblue said:

"What it means to be human" is a broad theme that can encompass numerous perspectives. In my opinion, self-discovery and internal conflict are approaches that can facilitate a "what it means to be human" theme.

If you were referring to the show's theme in terms of its specific approach to the "what it means to be human" question, such as evolutionary differences and ethical conduct, then that's less of an umbrella term.

I was mostly referring to the general concept of the exploration of what it means to be human. Every work gives a different rendition and answer to this concept.

Oh, that's where our disagreement is rooted in, our interpretation of the theme "what it means to be human."
How I interpret this theme is how we as humans transcend our instincts and primal-ness(Though I understand how you can view it differently, you're by no means wrong).

Though returning to how common this theme is using my definition I guess it would be incorrect, for example this theme is commonly used in science fiction, or grim dark fantasy, and that's because the nature of this theme (in anime) requires such a setting to challenge such ideas.

You cannot challenge the human psyche in Slice of Life, its just impossible. Slice of Life is commonly used for emotional or comedic pieces, because its very nature is "human". You cannot contrast what it's like to be an animal/not human.

The novel the Lord of the Flies, that piece of fiction to me, that challenges what it means to be human.
Jun 30, 2013 4:05 PM

Jan 2009
good ending to a good series, 8/10
Jun 30, 2013 4:13 PM

Mar 2012
Jtangamer said:
nauticalblue said:

Oh, that's where our disagreement is rooted in, our interpretation of the theme "what it means to be human."
How I interpret this theme is how we as humans transcend our instincts and primal-ness(Though I understand how you can view it differently, you're by no means wrong).

Though returning to how common this theme is using my definition I guess it would be incorrect, for example this theme is commonly used in science fiction, or grim dark fantasy, and that's because the nature of this theme (in anime) requires such a setting to challenge such ideas.

You cannot challenge the human psyche in Slice of Life, its just impossible. Slice of Life is commonly used for emotional or comedic pieces, because its very nature is "human". You cannot contrast what it's like to be an animal/not human.

In the novel the Lord of the Flies, that piece of fiction to me, that challenges what it means to be human.

Well, I wasn't necessarily pointing out my own interpretation of the theme. I don't even know that I have a solid personal interpretation of it myself. I was mostly noting the nature of a "what it means to be human" theme as something that is not strictly defined universally. It can be answered in an infinite number of ways, which is why its so applicable to so many works. Sure, you can examine it in terms of primal instincts, but there are numerous other approaches to the concept.

Obviously there are some works that are far more of a stretch to apply to this to. K-ON! and series of the like aren't based in social commentary and don't explore topics through a social lens (though I guess you can analytically manipulate it to fit if you really want to stretch it far), which is why I specifically noted the social aspect in my original assertion.

Lord of the Flies does apply very well to your definition of what it means to be human in relation to instincts, but there are copious amounts of other works of fiction that very clearly explore what it means to be human but not necessarily with the direct idea of transcending animal instincts.
Jun 30, 2013 4:49 PM

Aug 2012
WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE CHAMBER! Why couldnt Amy have died Chamber was soo cool. Gargantia was a fun watch giving this a 7/10

Jun 30, 2013 4:54 PM
May 2013
Stitches327 said:
WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE CHAMBER! Why couldnt Amy have died Chamber was soo cool. Gargantia was a fun watch giving this a 7/10

WHY U WANT AMY`s DEATH? Chamber was cool but he was machine and it can be repair. Why so many people hate Amy?
Jun 30, 2013 5:04 PM
Oct 2010
meneliksempai said:
VioLink said:
skudoops said:
skudoops said:

I'm actually surprised that relationship developed. Seemed kinda sudden.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Suisei no Gargantia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Jun 23, 2013

340 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 5, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Suisei no Gargantia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2013

261 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 5, 7:35 AM

Poll: » Suisei no Gargantia Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2013

344 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 5, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Suisei no Gargantia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2013

667 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 5, 7:10 AM

Poll: » Suisei no Gargantia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 26, 2013

253 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 5, 6:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.