Forum Settings
Forums
Jun 30, 2013 4:56 AM

Going to see My Bloody Valentine in August, very excited!

What concerts are you planning on going to? What have been your favorite experiences?

Jun 30, 2013 5:14 AM

I might go to Fall Out Boy's concert on August here in the Philippines depending on my schedule. Really love their new album.

So far, my favorite concert was when Foster the People visited. They had amazing art for backdrop, along with some dancing mascot things. It felt like a euphoric party since they set the mood pretty nicely from the very start. I hope they come around once more, hopefully with a new album.

Jun 30, 2013 7:53 AM

I've never really been to any concerts, not much comes around my area that I would like to go and see.
Years back I went to see Avril Lavigne with my friend. Recently I saw Funeral for a Friend live, along with 3 other bands. They were all really great, but my ears were ringing for a week afterwards. ^^'

I want to travel up to London or somewhere to see 30 seconds to Mars and You Me At Six, but it's so expensive. :C

Jun 30, 2013 8:34 AM

There aren't any interesting concerts coming up in Belgrade, but 1 month ago Rammstein came to BG and I was so happy and excited. Concert was amazing, made me cry my ass out. :D
Tell the victims to kill eachother.

Jun 30, 2013 10:17 AM

Nine inch Nails is coming here in october but im thinking of skipping that one, besides that Title fight and placebo are coming next year.
lol @ img bbcode not working, mal is such a great site

Jun 30, 2013 10:29 AM

My favorite concert was back in '11 when I saw The Foo Fighters in Kansas City. What an incredible concert! Who knew that there are still American bands that play 3 hour shows of rock. Real rock too.

In August the Killers are coming to KC. I couldn't be more excited. They are probably my favorite active band and in strong contention against Smashing Pumpkins for my favorite band of all time. I listen to them at least once a day. I. Can't. Wait.
Let this be our little secret, no needs to know we're feeling HIGHER AND HIGHER AND HIGHER!

Jun 30, 2013 10:34 AM

Oh ya as for my favorite concert, it was Mindless self Indulgence, i even got to meet them at the end. :D

Jun 30, 2013 1:25 PM

biitchstick said:
Nine inch Nails is coming here in october but im thinking of skipping that one, besides that Title fight and placebo are coming next year.
I was thinking about that too, but deciding against it. Mostly because Godspeed You! is touring separately at that point.

Jun 30, 2013 3:55 PM

Hihi7 said:
biitchstick said:
I was thinking about that too, but deciding against it. Mostly because Godspeed You! is touring separately at that point.

theres several reasons why i probably wont go.
1. i like to be on the floor level
2.floor level is sold out
3.i'd have to be in front because obvious moshpit and i dont like him enough to wait a billion hours outside
I did that for MSI and its not so bad if the weathers nice but i dont feel up to it if its not a band i really really like

Jun 30, 2013 3:56 PM

Tegan and Sara live <333

Jun 30, 2013 4:04 PM

i am old. i don't enjoy going to concerts anymore. you can't see the band, the sound quality is iffy, too stuffy and hot, too many people, etc etc :(

last concert i went to was NIN say... 4 or 5 years ago? i guess i just miss the days of small clubs.

oh, i did go see yeah yeah yeahs at a small venue a few years ago. i love them but the place was packed and the heat was INSANE. it wasn't fun.

Jun 30, 2013 6:08 PM

daintybiscuit said:
i am old. i don't enjoy going to concerts anymore. you can't see the band, the sound quality is iffy, too stuffy and hot, too many people, etc etc :(

last concert i went to was NIN say... 4 or 5 years ago? i guess i just miss the days of small clubs.

oh, i did go see yeah yeah yeahs at a small venue a few years ago. i love them but the place was packed and the heat was INSANE. it wasn't fun.

I agree, i prefer small clubs to huge arenas for various reason such as i hate when concerts are staged or the less audience interaction when you go to a very large venue.

Aug 27, 2013 10:28 PM

oh shit godspeed in september
yeahhhhh

mbv was absolutely fantastic

Aug 27, 2013 11:16 PM

Linkin Park was the last concert I saw. Next month, I'll probably watch some Kpop boy bands.

Sep 1, 2013 11:16 PM

Hihi7 said:
Going to see My Bloody Valentine in August, very excited!

Wow! I wish they would come here

biitchstick said:

I saw Title Fight back in March, easily my favourite band of the last 2 years

Sep 1, 2013 11:17 PM

I went to a concert in Philly on the 4th of July.

Almost got trampled to death by a screaming mob of people because somebody had a gun :/

Sep 1, 2013 11:30 PM
Bmob Yrrehc

The Faceless will be in town in about a month or two...

I need to befriend some white people. They're more likely to like tech death.

Red_Keys said:

Almost got trampled to death by a screaming mob of people because somebody had a gun :/

Stay out of my city.

Sep 1, 2013 11:57 PM

Red_Keys said:

what the fuck where the hell did you go...

h0neyb0y said:

they look like theyd be super fun at a concert, the crowd kinda scares me though so either i'll stay far in back or to the sides.

Sep 2, 2013 7:48 AM

biitchstick said:

h0neyb0y said:

they look like theyd be super fun at a concert, the crowd kinda scares me though so either i'll stay far in back or to the sides.

Yeah I gave up getting close a while ago, I hate getting hurt :(

Sep 3, 2013 7:16 AM

I'm going to see Children of Bodom on September 29th, Soilwork on November 10th and Avenged Sevenfold on November 12th. :3
It's gonna be rad!

Sep 3, 2013 8:08 AM

Was on the 13th concerts, the relationship is. Now autumn is very oily, but with finances badly.