Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 29, 2013 8:08 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Starts off pretty weird. Two very strange characters appear and one suddenly sprouts tentacles after a scene. We get a very short scene of Ena being violated by tentacles, which would have been great if it wasn't so short. Did remind me of Teruaki's Dark Love though.

This episode seems to be slightly heavy in the bondage fetish, though nothing too hardcore, aside from the animation by Teruaki.

Little flash back then Sara, the flat chested blue haired loli, gets some action. Himari, MC's sister, masturbating on the side while watching. Sara actually gets quite a bit of action. They do it 3 times in a row if I didn't miss anything, one time in her white swimsuit she cuts, then as she cosplays and last bondage play. Himari seems to want it really bad and starts imagining her brother doing her it tied up bondage style. Not actually sure if she was just imagning it bu it sure seems like she was daydreaming it with that red background and all.

Jump into a train suddenly and we got Misaki revealing herself in front of everyone and proceeds to having sex with Takumi in front of everyone. She's also lightly tied up and somevibrator eggs taped on her.

One last h-scene with Rin, who appears to be pregnant, correct me if I'm wrong, and then the other girls appear and they also appear to be pregnant aside from Himari.
HentaiJun 29, 2013 9:09 PM

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Jun 29, 2013 8:27 PM
Aug 2008
Where did you see the episode I thought it missed its release date yesterday.
Jun 29, 2013 10:22 PM

Oct 2007
ccrred said:
Where did you see the episode I thought it missed its release date yesterday.

Are we allowed to link torrents here?

iLove3PJun 30, 2013 10:03 PM
Jun 30, 2013 4:12 AM

Jul 2008
Not overly impressive but oh well.
Jul 2, 2013 1:17 AM
Jul 2011
Just got done "watching" episode 2. Teruaki Murakami never fails to make me explode everywhere. Seriously. It's very rare for the second episode of Hentai's to be equally good as the first or even better. But with his work, the second, third, and possibly fourth episodes are just as good as the first. Best scene for me was with Misaki on the train. She was also the highlight in the first episode. Just her voice is enough to make me cum. Sad to say goodbye to this series, but at least Imouto Paradise! 2 is coming August 3rd. YEAH!
Jul 6, 2013 9:16 PM

Feb 2012
Great series loved it. I'm guessing it's done?
Aug 11, 2013 5:44 AM

Oct 2009
Man peeing while being aroused? WTF?

SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 9:35 AM
Nov 13, 2014 5:13 AM
Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:
Man peeing while being aroused? WTF?

Yeah, if anything peeing is gonna be harder to do during arousal, very hard.

Did not get dizzy this episode but still too much camera movement that was just for the sake of camera movement. Like all that panning when its just showing characters being still without anyone even looking at then in totally unnecessary.

Scenes were better than first episode with highlights being saki-nee in the train and preggo sex. Would've liked to see sex with the other pregnant girls though.
Dec 27, 2015 3:47 PM

Oct 2015
Aff... all that sex action with his little 'sister' was imagination? What a shame.

It's not uncommon to avoid putting little sisters and/or lolis in general using imagination-sex or dream-sex. And they used it again.
Imouto Paradise 1 has dream-sex among the main and his 2 little loli sisters.

I don't like it in general. It's anti-climax when its revealed that everything was a dream or imagination. =/

Anyway, putting this particular 'problem' aside, I loved this. 10/10

PS.: Am I wrong or at the end his little sister seems to be pregnant as well? HOW?! O_o

TechOtaku-hDec 27, 2015 3:51 PM
Apr 18, 2017 3:35 AM

Dec 2014
I don't know why but I really liked Himari's voice. That wandering camera was so annoing...
YttikFeb 12, 2020 3:23 PM
Oct 4, 2018 7:39 PM
Sep 2018
ill never be able to finish the one
Feb 9, 2020 2:57 AM
Feb 2020
Since noone is saying it i will. That wandering camera action fuckdd it up for me completely like wtf is with the weird turning and closing up. It adds nothing of value
Feb 9, 2020 3:14 AM

Oct 2009
Pepapeet said:
Since noone is saying it i will. That wandering camera action fuckdd it up for me completely like wtf is with the weird turning and closing up. It adds nothing of value

It's just Murakami Teruaki's style. I guess it creates a feeling like if it was shot on-scene, making it more exciting for some people
Jan 21, 2021 2:08 PM

Feb 2014
Well, that was boring, and I'm not at all a fan of the camera moving around like that, nor of the character design either.

Sara was a decent white haired kuudere tho.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zettai Junshu Kyousei Kozukuri Kyokashou!! Episode 1 Discussion

DekopinHentai - Dec 15, 2012

17 by Pedovear »»
May 2, 2017 9:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.