Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 29, 2013 9:45 AM
Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
damn. this ended sooner than i imagined. guess meitoismon was uberweak :P

and the adventrue isnt over yet
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Apr 3, 2014 7:33 PM

Dec 2012
Finally the end of the Real World/Vamdemon arc and damn, I have to say Digimon started from an average show to a really enjoyable and well-done show now. Looking forward to the next arc where they return to the Digimon world.
Apr 10, 2014 7:58 AM
Mar 2013
Damn, just as soon as Myotismon is beaten (for a second time!) there's another problem that pops up. Couldn't we have a relaxation episode now or am I asking for too much?

Nooo, I don't want the real world arc to be over. Now we won't get to see any more of their families again ;_; Speaking of families the ending of the episode was a tear-jerker seeing the parents let their children go. Especially TK's mom, it must've been especially hard for her.
Jul 8, 2014 3:04 PM

Oct 2013
>"What are we going to do? They don't allow pets in our apartment."
>already owns a pet cat

seems legit

Anyway, the final arc begins next episode it looks like. I don't really remember much of anything about it at all, and I'm not sure if I ever even finished it as a kid, so I'm deeply curious how they'll be overcoming these new enemies bound to be stronger than VenomMyotismon when WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon could barely handle this situation.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Feb 26, 2015 5:55 PM

Jan 2014
It's time for the final arc.
Feb 6, 2016 1:43 PM

Apr 2013
Lol at Tentomon's honesty.

Time for a new arc!
Jun 16, 2016 8:08 AM

Feb 2013
They finally defeated Vamdemon.
Now off to the digimon world again.
Mar 30, 2018 8:49 PM

Apr 2017
nice episode. glad their family let them go to a hostile and dangerous place from a rainbow that they barely understand and could be dangerous in itself.
--------
Aug 10, 2018 11:55 AM
Mar 2018
This was a good episode. The whole thing with the Digital World appearing in the sky above the real world was Really cool. Man with Myotismon's death 2 characters have died. This is getting dark.
Jan 13, 2019 5:18 AM
Dec 2018
How have they not asked for food after digivolving so many times through the fight!?
Mar 20, 2020 9:40 PM

May 2008
Yuuri-mon: "I feel like the gap between us have widen."
Yamato: "Me too."
Yuuri-mon: "Eh?"

LOL What a random thing for Yamato to say even Tentomon was confused.

I also liked Taichi's logic of "it talked! must be the real form!" as if VenomVamdemon hasn't been talking the whole time. I guess because the ballsack didn't mention food.

I agree with Taichi on "what mountain, they all look the same!" to Koushiro. How can he tell which was Infinity Mountain from that distance and when they all looked exactly alike. Their animators didn't even bother to try make the one he was looking at look different.

I do wonder the sky changed exactly when Vamdemon died. What about his death made it appear when it could have happened any time beforehand?

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
anime-primeOct 7, 2020 11:35 PM
Oct 7, 2020 11:24 PM

Dec 2012
Dat theme!
WarGreymon. Ultimate. MetalGarurumon. Ultimate.
lol at Tentomon. lol at Yamato.
WarGreymon pushes VenomVamdemon back.
MetalGarurumon froze him.
He broke out of it.
Angewomon got rocked.
Dat theme. Kabuterimon.
Dat group attack. Brave Tornado!
Right through him.
WTF is that?
Taichi's crest.
He's tied up. It can speak?
Nice pass! Shoot!
Gaia Force!
He's gone.
Plotmon.
The sky!
Dat family reunion.
Dat plane.
Infinity Mountain?
Dat plane.

Not one person in this thread pointed out that after Kabuterimon attacked Kuwagamon during the plane scene he was AtlurKabuterimon when heading back with Garudamon. lol
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 19, 2023 10:57 PM

Dec 2020
this has been great so far, but i'd hate to be one of the parents or an adult in this world watching this over.
can you imagine your kid just came back home from summer camp and started acting weird and spouting this shit about "evolution, digimon, digivices, the digimon world, infinity mountain, etc" while having a monster suddenly start following around and getting sucked into a rainbow i think i'd want to die
I like Közi a healthy amount.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
This is no joke I'm really going to do it this time.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon: Digital Monsters Episode 6 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 6, 2010

15 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 25, 2:26 PM

Poll: » Digimon: Digital Monsters Episode 5 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 5, 2010

17 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 25, 1:10 PM

Poll: » Digimon: Digital Monsters Episode 4 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 5, 2010

16 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 25, 12:42 PM

Poll: » Digimon: Digital Monsters Episode 3 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 5, 2010

16 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 25, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Digimon: Digital Monsters Episode 2 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 3, 2010

18 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 25, 11:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.