Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Jun 28, 2013 6:49 PM

I wish I could, but I'm too embarrassed with my age now.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

Jun 28, 2013 6:53 PM

I usually look for shirts that have an aesthetically pleasing design to them. In most cases, I find Uniqlo's occasional collaborations to be the best.

Jun 28, 2013 6:56 PM

JustALEX said:
Anybody want this shirt?

^Front....

^Back...

thats some loser shit right there
lol @ img bbcode not working, mal is such a great site

Jun 28, 2013 7:00 PM

I would wear it something like that :)
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Neon-Genesis-Evangelion-Asuka-02-NERV-Red-Anime-T-Shirt-/16/!CD7w)8gEWk~$(KGrHqMOKi0E0n2hln(iBNQM5O5ko!~~_1.JPG
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jun 28, 2013 7:11 PM

Notturnos said:
I usually look for shirts that have an aesthetically pleasing design to them. In most cases, I find Uniqlo's occasional collaborations to be the best.
This and I agree with the logo/symbol people.

I think the only two anime shirts I've considered buying were a FLCL one with Takkun on it and a Penguindrum one with some little spinning penguins on it.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh - Makes me sad to call myself Canadian.

Jun 28, 2013 7:17 PM

Only pathetic people would wear something like that.
¡VIVA ESPAÑA!

Jun 28, 2013 8:01 PM
JustALEX said:
Anybody want this shirt?

^Front....

^Back...

It's like she holding on extra tight to my virginity

Jun 28, 2013 8:02 PM

BlindSamurai said:
It's like she holding on extra tight to my virginity
/dead
LoneWolf said:
@Josh - Makes me sad to call myself Canadian.

Jun 28, 2013 9:44 PM

Notturnos said:

I used to do quite a lot of searching for anime T-shirts online, it was difficult finding the right design for me, and not to mention, many are dry-fit material.

4 months ago, I began working on a new venture, to design and offer anime T-shirts, after intensively studying the community's un-addressed wants on anime T-shirts.

I gathered that these factors are extremely important

- quality 100% cotton shirts
- quality of print (should feel like its part of the fabric, cannot fade, feel like plastic or feel rough etc)
- overall design ( an original design done especially for the shirt, not slapping a design onto it)

Moderately important
- Price

Not so important
- The current trending level of the design

If you could share your opinion on these designs, it will be great! :D

I will be able to officially launch in a month or so, and the investment to put them in production is high, your feedback will really help greatly.
Modified by BlackShock_, Jun 28, 2013 11:55 PM
A friend and I started ShoukoChan Anime T-shirts. We design modern and fashionable anime T-shirts you'd love to wear on a day out. Come check us out!

Jun 28, 2013 9:53 PM

BlackShock_ said:
Notturnos said:

I used to do quite a lot of searching for anime T-shirts online, it was difficult finding the right design for me, and not to mention, many are dry-fit material.

4 months ago, I began working on a new venture, to design and offer anime T-shirts, after intensively studying the community's un-addressed wants on anime T-shirts.

- quality of print (should feel like its part of the fabric, cannot fade, feel like plastic or feel rough etc)
- overall design ( an original design done especially for the shirt, not slapping a design onto it)

Moderately important
- Price

Not so important

http://puu.sh/3qOS9.jpg

I will be able to officially launch in a month or so, and the investment to put them in production is high, your feedback will really help greatly.

Shit, I'd buy dat Kurumi shirt and hang it up on the wall instead of wearing it. 60 USD's though..

Jun 28, 2013 10:02 PM

Paul said:
BlackShock_ said:
Notturnos said:

Moderately important
- Price

Not so important

Shit, I'd buy dat Kurumi shirt and hang it up on the wall instead of wearing it. 60 USD's though..

They are in SGD actually, or US$42.50
Modified by BlackShock_, Jun 28, 2013 11:55 PM
A friend and I started ShoukoChan Anime T-shirts. We design modern and fashionable anime T-shirts you'd love to wear on a day out. Come check us out!

Jun 28, 2013 11:12 PM

I look for the blank kind that doesn't have anything anime related on them. Sorry I love anime but don't feel like I need to wear a poster on my chest to express that. That goes for everything else though too. Rather wear something that looks nice and also simple.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jun 29, 2013 12:00 AM

If it looks good and the characters/logos/print lasts long then I'll wear it.

Jun 29, 2013 12:00 AM

I had a few anime shirts growing up but the latest was this Naruto one when I was 12 that my cousin bought me for Christmas.

I don't have anything against them but it'd have to look pretty good(preferably something without characters actually on it) for me to wear it outside.

Here's a good example

Jun 29, 2013 12:22 AM

I prefer wearing shirts with a solid color and a simple design (like a logo from an anime, or even just the title of the anime in its original font).

Jun 29, 2013 1:44 AM

Kanu Unchou.

Jun 29, 2013 3:02 AM

As long as it has a cool logo or the characters look cool on it. I wouldn't wear an anime shirt that was too girly or weird looking though, lol. Also by weird I mean like Yuno with an axe and blood all over her on a shirt. Someone may stop me and ask me to leave certain stores then.

I found a Yuru Yuri shirt I would actually wear though. Money pls.
Modified by Fruitraka, Jun 29, 2013 3:06 AM

Jun 29, 2013 3:09 AM

gettogaara said:
I had a few anime shirts growing up but the latest was this Naruto one when I was 12 that my cousin bought me for Christmas.

I don't have anything against them but it'd have to look pretty good(preferably something without characters actually on it) for me to wear it outside.

Here's a good example

Yeah but this color is ugly.

Anyway, I don't own one, because most of them are ugly as shit.

Jun 29, 2013 3:53 AM

I'd like it to have a nice color and have the logo of the anime in it. I don't think having a character's face would be good but maybe sometimes, depending on the character, example Yui Hirasawa (K-On) and Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jun 29, 2013 11:56 AM

I have a lot of anime tshirts and i wear them all the time, i wear them so much i feel weird not wearing one xD im 19 years old and dont give a f*** about what people think of me. anime is not childish. i get compliments about my shirts all the time ^_^
i even had a girl in the mall stop me as i was walking and say 'I just had to let you know i love your shirts :D' i was with my uncle who was wearing a naruto shirt and i was wearing a bleach shirt. :) wear your anime shirts otakus! :D

Jun 29, 2013 11:57 AM

I don't look for anime t-shirts I couldn't wear that **** outside

Jun 29, 2013 2:08 PM

Chakaara said:
gettogaara said:

Here's a good example

Yeah but this color is ugly.

Khaki's not really to my tastes either but I'm guessing it's that color so that it looks closer to the jackets. They have one in black too.

Jun 29, 2013 2:33 PM

T-shirts, no.

Decided on tattoos and decided which ones - a pair of dogs from the Dogs: Bullets and Carnage logo, with different eye color on the two sides of my neck, and the Wings of Liberty (3D) in the middle of my chest. Just gave the prints to my brother for a clean-up and to bring them to his artist. Maybe I'll pick one or other, depending on the advise of the studio.

Nov 9, 2016 9:36 AM
one punch man for life, anyone can help me direct towards website who sells them?

Jan 19, 2017 7:10 AM
I like manga and I want to know any websites which makes good anime t shirt. Anyone here can help me out?

Jan 19, 2017 3:32 PM
Mutated Elitist

I don't really feel a need to invest in anime T-Shirts, but that's because I still have a bunch of MLP shirts from my stint in that fandom that I do love and are still badass in their own right. I do have a FMA 2003 and a Sailor Moon shirt that I wear often.

I just want the fabric and material to have some durability. I've had shirts that are thin right from the start, and after less then 7 months of very occasional wearing (Maybe twice a month at the most), the stitching comes apart and holes begin forming.

As for a design, it varies. I feel just having a design is bland, and is quite forgettable. I WANT people to ask me what the hell it is. Typically a character/characters in bad-ass poses, or a relevant saying alongside a side-view mugshot.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova

Jan 19, 2017 3:39 PM

1. A Saitama OK face (B&W) on a black t-shirt.

2. A nice boat meme, also on a black t-shirt.

3. Pikachu on meth.

Jan 19, 2017 4:52 PM

nice necro

I wouldn't wear something as embarrassing as anime shirts

those wound tightest are first to unravel

Jan 19, 2017 4:55 PM
The right answer is:

Don't.
Just don't.

Jan 19, 2017 8:39 PM

It depends really. Stuff like this is cool

Jan 19, 2017 11:08 PM

The design is the most important, of course, also it better be a popular series (so for me it has to be something I've seen). Recently I bought pretty badass Sailor Moon t-shirt :3 Nothing to be ashamed of.

Jan 20, 2017 11:00 AM

JustALEX said:
Anybody want this shirt?

^Front....

^Back...

I'd wear it, as a bed shirt or something.

Jan 23, 2017 8:07 AM
I want some really great manga prints on my t shirts

Jan 23, 2017 8:15 AM

In Anime t-shirts, I look for a picture of a specific Anime that I like, which is difficult, because as an old school fan, it's rare to see newly made Anime t-shirts of old school stuff.

I have 2 Anime t-shirts. One is a Project A-ko t-shirt, and the other is a Lensman T-shirt. They're over 25 years old, but they were NOS(new old stock,) meaning that they were never previously worn. They look great, but I only wear them on certain occasions, because I don't want them to wear out any time soon.

Jan 23, 2017 8:17 AM

Big logo on the back, small one on the left side on the front. Characters look kinda weird.

Jan 23, 2017 9:08 AM
JustALEX said:
Anybody want this shirt?

^Front....

^Back...

I'd wear that shirt, seems like a laugh.
Shoryu said:
Aureolus
Life-enhancing-body-suits are good and all, but they can't protect you against the void.
Shoryu said:
Hopefully a better quote in the near future
Become a friend of Blahkabelison, they're a female.

Jan 23, 2017 9:19 AM
Never had one but I saw the user of TheAnimeBible had a Naruto Sweatshirt.

It was this design but in Sweatshirt. I think it's dope af. Might just grab one for myself.

http://images.bigcartel.com/product_images/190879975/15623883_382915692100294_7494173690444120064_n.jpg?auto=format&fit=max&h=1000&w=1000

(idk if the link works or not? or just in photo. cant figure it out)

Feb 23, 2017 9:26 AM
I am really fond of one punch man, anyone know where I can get a tshirt related to this anime

Feb 23, 2017 9:58 AM

I think the ones I wear (including video games t-shirt) look normal enough. I don't pick shirts that feel too cringy and too edgy and I wear them just like someone wears a music band t-shirt.

Aug 23, 12:17 AM

Honestly I just try to attract as little attention as possible, David Mitchell best described it with his life code:

That being said I tend to wear completely plain t shirts with nothing on them, an anime T shirt I'd be alright with wearing would be one that gives very little information, like a greyscale basic picture, like this:

Aug 23, 12:21 AM

Helitenks said:
A logo.

I'll feel like a child wearing something with a characters face on it

This.

Also I don't buy shirts that only have something on the front, in the best case I want some big logo on the back as well.

Aug 23, 5:02 AM

aesthetically pleasing and the design isn't too tacky !! i bought a bakugou t-shirt from uniqlo during my trip to japan LOL i love it (yes it's from the kids section LOL leave me alone... it fits me smh)

Aug 23, 6:20 AM

i'm yet to buy one but, if i did, it would be something that i can recognise as linking to the anime of my choice, but in a way which means no one else will realise i'm wearing an anime shirt. i'm not that degenerate yet.
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?

Aug 23, 6:34 AM

The same things with other graphic tees: it fits, it's comfortable, it looks good on me, and positive association (i.e., I'm a fan of the anime in question). I really enjoy my full graphic T-shirts since they check off all those qualities and I can literally wear them for anything (movies, parties, lounging, gym, sleeping, etc.)

Aug 23, 10:24 AM

Man you just reminded me that I need to get myself another ahegao shirt :<

I used to really rock one, back in the day, before I gave it as a gift to a friend along with a couple of Ironfist shirts.

I should get that one:

Aug 23, 3:59 PM

my white Gintama t-shirt from 2011 is ruined.

Ahh well.

Aug 24, 12:16 AM

Lux_Lucis said:
Man you just reminded me that I need to get myself another ahegao shirt :<

I used to really rock one, back in the day, before I gave it as a gift to a friend along with a couple of Ironfist shirts.

I should get that one:

Seen it before. It's a tempting purchase but hard to imagine a good setting to wear it. There is also pants with same print too.

Aug 24, 1:42 AM

At this point, I just like comfortable shirts that come in a comfy, 'Murica style XXL so I can also wear it as pajamas if I really want to. The graphic has gotta be either relatable (can just be some generic anime doodle with a relatable caption for all I care) or something I actually like enough to show the whole world. It's been hard finding shirts that fit into the latter.

I've been wanting to buy shirts from Noms Designs because all the food shirts look so tasty, but I told myself it'd have to be something that's not unhealthy on the shirt or else I'll just end up craving whatever junk food is on the shirt. Next con I go to, I'll try to look out for more clothes.

Enjoy your anime!

Pages (2) « 1 [2]