Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai Episode 15 Discussion

Apr 30, 2015 2:27 PM

There's a thing i don't really understand. Professor Takano says he is not affiliated with any research institution. How can he than be a professor? Is he simply a teacher? Anyone know what is up with that?

May 6, 2015 12:02 AM

I'd feel sorry for Takano if she took her rage out on the people that scorned her but she massacres a town of people who did nothing to her.

And Hanyuu is finally in the fight. GAME ON!

May 28, 2015 2:06 AM

Ok, what was with the *grandfather* hanging up on her like that? This little girl is in obvious distress, crying to him for help, and he just hangs up on her? What an asshole, idc if he did change his mind afterwards, hes a dick. Also how the hell did he even know where to find her lol?

It was nice to get some back story on Takano though, It made me feel pretty bad for her honestly. I'll also admit that I felt bad for the grandfather in the end there.

That after credits scene was also pretty interesting, Takano called Hanyuu the resident *god* of the village. So I guess this confirms shes Oyashiro then? Oh, and has Hanyuu always been able to manipulate objects like that? If so why didn't she help out earlier, like idk, when Takano was killing all of her friends? Did she just conveniently forget she could interact with things in the real world lol?

Well, at least shes finally starting to get involved.

Jul 25, 2015 9:40 AM

Sep 5, 2016 9:49 PM
Zell182 said:
Most of Takano's back story is fairly unbelievable such as the ridiculous amount of abuse in her care home (although I guess it would be the late 60s so who knows)

Unfortunately, it's not really that unbelievable. Orphanages in the *US* weren't much better than mental institutions in the '60s in some places, and it wasn't until the '70s that attitudes towards mental health and social services really started to change and many of those places were shut down. In '60s Japan, still recovering economically, culturally, and technologically from WWII, it's entirely believable that that type of physical and sexual abuse could have occurred (even notwithstanding dramatic purposes).

minouneetzoe said:
Did she got... raped? I don't know, that's what I got from bringing her to the toilet and the other men appearing....

That's the most likely interpretation. Sexual abuse of children in that situation would, again, sadly, not be unlikely.

Mar 29, 2017 4:42 AM
WHY THE FUK WOULD THEY DO THAT TO CHILDREN? IT WAS SUCH A SAVAGE AGE I GUESS.
And not just 1, a whole bunch of despicable adults. Damn, sth like Monster's orphanage again.

Dec 28, 2019 7:23 PM
Well at least we know why Rika keep fail to change her fate while she never realize against someone like Takano who fully ambitious to change her fate either but now Rika have a same spirit of fight as Takano, so this is the battle of fate between both of them.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]