Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 28, 2013 6:41 AM

Feb 2010
Noo, it's over, how can I happily live without my weekly dose of WTFs? ;__; The episode was ofc predictable, but WHO CARES 1000% LOVE OMFG <3

The show overall was bad, that plot concentrated on singing-flirting(?)-beating evil bishies with moar singing-Haruka's eyes-sparkles-whatthehellisgoingon was not the best thing ever, the music also wasn't that great... but I enjoyed it sooo much it must've been Happy Pulse for sure. xD' I just can't vote it properly right now, as my fangirl side is saying another thing, and mind another.

Lol I hope 3000% is coming
Jun 28, 2013 10:18 AM

Sep 2007
OH GAWD YESH! I was wondering if the Maji Love 1000% song they sung at the end was the original vers or the new Cecil version....

But I did hear Cecil in there so YAAAAAY

OMG though xD Everyone in the crowd started singing along. Made me all teary eyed again.

I shall happily await 3000% :)
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Jun 28, 2013 10:27 AM

Mar 2013
Kira:''She rejected him.'' lol

And in the end Nanami stil hasn't chosen anyone. Well... I guess that's good, since there's now more chance for a thrid season ^-^
Jun 28, 2013 12:25 PM

Aug 2007
I love this season so much... I feel so empty now that's it over. I hope for 3000% in the future!!
Jun 28, 2013 12:50 PM

Dec 2008
Love, LOVE, LOVED it! Thrusting pelvises and gyrating asses win EVERY time! Although, I couldn't help but giggle and blush uncontrollably while everyone had their spiritual musical awakenings.

Kira: "I'm happy." =__= Priceless!

Is a 3rd season too much to ask for?

Sent with Mal Updater
Jun 28, 2013 4:44 PM

Jul 2008
So STARISH distribute LSD with Maji Love 2000%? :D They started singing and literally everyone got high as f***, spinning in universe and sh*t <3. (I think I lost a part of my mind during this scene o_O'''')

Overall, we all knew what was going to happen this episode, so meh. Maji Love 1000% was unexpected tho, kudos for that :D (Cecil's 'Are you ready?' was as hawt as everyone else's *w*)

SEASON 3 NOW PLEASE <3 I need my Ittoki and Cecil and Tokiya and Natsuki squeezing the hell out of Syo <3
Jun 29, 2013 8:31 AM
Feb 2013
I WAS SO EMOTIONAL OMGGGGGG! THEY PERFORMED THEIR DEBUT SONG AT THE END TOO IM SO HAPPYYYY! Though them winning was like so predictable but idc it was still a great ending and every episode of this series has been amazing!

I'M PRAYING FOR A THIRD SEASON! But I'm so happy they're releasing a christmas special!!! ^.^
Jun 29, 2013 11:22 AM
Mar 2010
I'm still panting from excitement. The build up in this episode was amazing!
When Starish started singing, I started singing, and when they sang Maji Love 1000% I was half crying, half singing, half jumping, omg all these feels put together I can't even type straight!

A-1 Pictures! Give me a season 3! Volume 1 of Maji Love 2000% is already set to sell a lot, so what are you waiting for?!!!!

MAJI LOVE 3000% NOW!!!!!!
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jun 29, 2013 11:22 AM

Apr 2008
So incredibly corny. One of the most ridiculous series I've ever watched.

I fucking love it. 3000% PLEASE
Jun 30, 2013 2:28 AM

Jun 2011
I am just speechless. The Happy Pulse got to me after all.

When they ended the song and the Happy Pulse flew into the galaxy, I was laughing but when they began singing Maji LOVE 1000%, my feels just rushed in and I started screaming hysterically. Afterwards, I locked myself in the bathroom and did the Agnadance, all the while giggling like some maniac.

Honestly, for those of us who have been following this from the beginning ( I mean the first series ), and waited for this to finish airing, it was completely worth it. UtaPri has managed to make this a great success and it couldn't have ended off better ( though I'd have liked to see more of the senpai-tachi ). I will wait for the Special and then fangirl a little more.

I doubt there'll be a Season 3 and even if there is, the quality might not be as good unless they come up with something new so that thought is highly unlikely for now.

BANZAI for ST☆RISH WINNING!

Jun 30, 2013 3:50 AM
Mar 2013
the start was so tense but than all got into wave of happiness ♥
Jul 1, 2013 12:46 AM

Mar 2013
its so GAAAY AND I REALLY F*CKING LOVE IT OMGESH. ~ <3333 *//////*

*CRYING SO HARD WHILE ROLLING IN THE FLOOR*

OMG PLEASE SEASON 3.!!!! KDFJLSDKJFLSKDJFLDKSJF
Jul 1, 2013 5:27 AM

Apr 2010
OMG they started spinning and i couldn't stop laughing XDD

onegaiii third season!!
Jul 3, 2013 12:49 PM

Dec 2009
Okay, I've been putting it off for a week now because I didn't want to finish it but now I've finally watched this episode.

I was laughing so hard at the part where everyone was glowing and floating with their arms in the air. Typical UtaPri cheese.

But the ending kinda made me feel all warm and fuzzy. When even the senpai were singing along with Maji LOVE 1000% <3

Now hurry up with Maji LOVE 3000% okthnxbai
Jul 4, 2013 7:28 AM

Feb 2012
that nekkid shit... that happy pulse... dafuq did i just watch

I NEED MAJI LOVE 3000% NOW. WOW IS IT GONNA BE MORE GAYER

set made by tsudecimo ★ i m a d g m t r a s h ★ pnch blc mal rewrite

Jul 4, 2013 2:35 PM
Feb 2013
IT. CAN'T. END. YET.

I WILL CRY IF IT DOESN'T HAVE A 3RD SEASON.

I do know I started laughing REALLY hard at the spinning scene thing.

I NEED TO FANGIRL MORE OVER THIS.
Jul 5, 2013 2:02 PM

Jun 2008
1000% is a much better song imo.

Can't wait for next season!
Because there obviously will be a third season.
Jul 7, 2013 9:21 AM

Feb 2011
third season ,c
Jul 9, 2013 2:01 AM

Feb 2011
After singing Maji LOVE 2000% and everyone was floating around the world it's was hilarious lol. I was hoping Starish to sing another brand new song when they said they want to sing much more. but we get Maji LOVE 1000% instead lol. Oh well, I hope there's a third season of Uta Pri which probably will happen since it's quite popular now.
Jul 10, 2013 1:20 PM
Mar 2012
WTF did I just watch? That was trippy. I think they went a little overboard.

Still... It was nice hearing the song from the first season again, I think I like it a little better.
And sexy, sexy, Ren.
Jul 11, 2013 5:45 PM

Jul 2010
Omg that was soooo extremely idk even what just fcking pink glittery space tripping shizzle, I wasn't ready for it but omg it was so flashy and perfect and help what was I watching? x_x"

I seriously hope they'll make a third season, this can't be the end of STARISH, right?

Plus I want to hear one of Ran Ran rock songs, he didn't get nearly enough screen time during the whole season while he's one of my favorite characters... At least let there be an ova with Quartet Night singing ^^
Jul 14, 2013 5:39 PM

Feb 2011
Lol that dragon, no wonder the judges were fainting.

What horrible fans. They'd rather drool over the band members than care that they're arrogant assholes trying to disband another honest group.

I would've liked to have seen QUARTET NIGHT sing again. ;a;

STARISH's performance was great! I cracked up when they/everyone started doing the Agnadance. XD

Kind of reminds me of when Sailor Moon would defeat her enemies."REFREEEESH".

"Nooo Kira, don't be happy, you're never happy!"

*laughs*

There is actually something to the 'happiness if we all sing together' thing. I just read an article that said that the heartbeats of people in a choir all beat in the same rhythm, in unity. They're all connected.

Saotome and Ootori singing together at the end. XDD And Masato playing the piano for Ren!!

That was a great episode, I'm sad to see it over. ;A;

If I pray hard enough like STARISH for more will it happen? *does Agnadance*
眠れないのは君のせい
Jul 17, 2013 7:05 PM

Apr 2013
crying of happines
that was so beautiful щ(ಥДಥщ)
Sep 20, 2013 5:32 AM
Dec 2011
Why do I think Mikaze is such a babe?? I have no clue!!

Anyways now that very end song the good oldie <333 YESS soo awesome.

Ok hopeful once again 3rd season LOTS OF ROMANCE I hope =[

Want to talk more about this message/comment my page ^_^
Oct 16, 2013 4:12 AM

Sep 2011
the music, the cuties, and the epicness of the battle. HEAVENS' blue flames are just awesome LOL A-1

music and enjoyment are over 9000 for me and realistically both of these aspects are enough for me to give the series an 8/10

i want moar
Nov 28, 2013 4:17 PM

Oct 2013
That was the cheesiest thing I've ever seen

but wow Nanami finally grew an inch of spine for 30 seconds yay now she's only the second worst reverse harem heroine ever (behind Ema from BroCon)

I'm still confused why Quartet Night was even in this series at all, they got so little screen time I forgot they were even there most of the time.
Dec 5, 2013 9:13 AM

Jul 2012
I wtf'd so hard when they all did the Happy Pulse dance. Then, I laughed my ass off. Thanks, UtaPri for making me laugh so much at your goofy stunts.

This show is stupid as hell (and pointless) just like the first season, but still nevertheless entertaining. 6/10 is my final rating, but definitely looking forward to season 3.
Dec 23, 2013 6:01 PM

Nov 2011
Yes! That ending with their debut song made me bump the entire season ^o^

Wish they redid the Maji Love 1000% dance to include Cecil, though - rather than show the reactions of Quartet Night (though I did appreciate their screentime thoroughly). Nice to see everyone sing along.

Obviously STARISH won, but the Agnadance/Happy Pulse scene was just too much lolz. I can never take this anime seriously.

Well, Season 2 gave us a lot of moments to fangirl over. Animation was top notch as always. However, I preferred Season 1.

This was a good finale episode. Analysis over. Peace out.
These faces are so cute that I might just leave them here (#`Д´)´∀`)・ω・) ゚Д゚)゚∀゚)・∀・) ̄ー ̄)´_ゝ`)
Jan 12, 2014 7:02 AM

Aug 2013
DAT HAPPY PULSE

DAT UNIVERSE WITH EVERYONE GURUGURU MAWARU IN NEKKID

GAWD THAT WAS SO GAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME GOOD LAUGH

#BASEDA1PICTURES
#BASEDGHEISTARISH

gave utapri s1 a 7, and since s2 made me hurt myself so badly from excessive laughing, I gave it 8 HOHOHOO

CAN'T WAIT TO MAJI LOVE 3000%
Feb 19, 2014 1:24 PM

May 2012
The ending wasn't bad at all, I really enjoyed the song and the tension between Nanami and HEAVENS. Although I wish they hadn't used the song as the ending theme for the whole series, I just thought 'oh, the ending theme has started' instead of 'yes, wow, this is the song, I finally get to hear it from them in costume and on stage'.

Uh, the whole Happy Pulse was okay, but I can't say I was too keen on this series getting magical. I mean, Cecil being a cat or whatever was weird enough. But I think that's just me, I don't like there to be small elements of another genre mixed into a story, I prefer it to go all out magical or all out school/comedy/romance, ect.
Miss-ScarlettFeb 19, 2014 1:29 PM
Jun 22, 2014 11:25 AM

Dec 2012
Wow mother of melodies that got trippy really quickly. Starish just made the whole universe feel maji love 90000000000000000000000000%. Just completely blown away, all aboard the crazy train. Some of those reactions were so priceless (albeit cheesy) and just when I thought Shining Saotome couldn't get any wackier I had a complete wtf moment when he was experimenting on sheet music.

As a whole, 2000% felt like a nice follow up to season 1 with more of the same. Although there was far more emphasis on the whole magic/supernatural fantasy aspect so it caught me off guard how far they went with that. Felt a bit like the male version of iDOLM@STER with all of the idol jobs + it's A-1 Pictures so hey. Just like season 1 I loved the music and various character songs.

Going to say 1400/2000% (7/10), a fun ride and I hope the season 3 news for next year is the real deal.
Jul 21, 2014 5:47 PM

Nov 2011
Okay I legitimately enjoyed this series. It's stupid and frivillous and silly but it's pretty self-aware of it, so to me it was just very enjoyable. A nice, harmless, fun shoujo/reverse harem which is sadly a bit of a rarity.

6/10 from me, which is a good score- Means it was above average at least. I look forward to season 3. 8)
Feb 25, 2015 3:01 PM

Jun 2014
An average show, I'm curious how well s3 will be.

May 5, 2015 4:09 AM

Feb 2015
Aww... I never thought that I'd miss this series after it's finished - but I do! Nice last episode and got to say that they got me very happy :) I can't stop smiling!

I cracked so hard when after the song STARISH started to spin around, and when everybody else started also doing it I was laughing my ass of! I seriously had tears in my eyes for laughing so much. Oh my gay boys xD But seriously, those hip moves!! No wonder everyone became so happy ;D

And I loved how the Heavens was also affected with the 'Happy pulse' - especially Kira! "Happy! I'm happy!" He looked like he had lost his mind or something, gotta love him.

I'm also happy that there was more senpai's. I love how Ran-Ran and Camus finally had to give in for the 'happy pulse'. And Mikaze singing at the end was so cute <33

// Yay, there is a season 3!! It isn't over yet after all x)
Homeless_SwallowJul 17, 2015 5:01 PM
"Oh, I wasn't trying to be funny.. I would've put a 'Haha' at the end of it."

Aug 4, 2015 12:48 PM

May 2012
Well this ending sure was more impressive than the previous season, a lot more impressive! Pretty lovely in general I must say. In general I liked this second season a lot more as well as it had a better pacing in general and also a lot better character development! That said from all 3 season I probably prefer this one the most so all in all this was a pretty solid season for the franchise!
May 24, 2016 8:30 PM

May 2013
The parts where everyone lit up and twirled was so ghey LOLOL. It's fine tho hahaha. Gonna miss my STARISH boyzzzzz <3

I wanted to see Quartet Night :'( disappoint </3 STARISH ended up singing more lol. I guess it's okay too ^-^ Magi Love 1000% throwback ayyyeeeee
Jan 1, 2023 1:24 PM
Dec 2021
great anime!!!! A powerset is a set containing all possible subsets including the empty set.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2013

47 by isabelitatv »»
Mar 25, 2022 7:16 PM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15, 2013

47 by minimiau »»
Nov 29, 2019 2:29 PM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2013

43 by Ten »»
Sep 14, 2019 6:23 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2013

51 by EnochianSmiting »»
Apr 9, 2018 8:57 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2013

119 by Minjaeii »»
Dec 30, 2016 1:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.