Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 26, 2013 3:15 AM

May 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The cover page looks awesome!

Doflamingo vs Law. Damn, this should be exciting!
SilentTruthJun 26, 2013 3:19 AM
Jun 26, 2013 3:21 AM

Aug 2010
Another amazing chapter! :D

Is this it?!?! Does Sanji finally have a woman who will truly love him?? XD
U're a true man Sanji...having a pink mind like that XD (Nice ability Violet has btw)

New Nakama FTW...but really this time I really think she might be the new member. She's a girl and she was an enemy. Also she fell for Sanji XD

Luffy's battle Royal will finally commence.

Law is surrounded by an Admiral and Doflamingo. I really wonder how he'll get out of this one??
Also wondering what Fujitora will do?

Doflamingo's past will finally be revealed!! Seems that he really does have deep rooted connections with the Tenryuubitou and WG.

Barion-ZaraJun 26, 2013 3:53 AM
Jun 26, 2013 3:25 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Doflamingo vs. Law! YES! I wonder what actions Admiral Fujitora will take...?

I've also been waiting the battle royale in Block C for weeks! Lucy Luffy has some pretty strong opponents there so this should be awesome.
Jun 26, 2013 3:29 AM

Oct 2009
I love Caesar's reaction to Robin's appearance!!
XD
looks like Sanji's chivalry has finally paid off.
can' wait to see how powerful Law is compared to Doflamingo
Seriously Luffy would be off somewhere goofing around when all this is going down
247EyesJun 26, 2013 3:34 AM
Jun 26, 2013 3:37 AM

Apr 2009
i hope the dwarves will somehow help law..
man i don't want Law to disappear now .. he was supposed to chill with luffy in future arcs lol..

SilentTruth said:
The cover page looks awesome!
!

lol there's no cover man..
Jun 26, 2013 3:38 AM

Mar 2008
Law is probably going to have to make heavy use of his ability to encompass his surrounding area in a room and teleport himself away.
Jun 26, 2013 3:53 AM

Apr 2009
Juggernaut6 said:
Law is probably going to have to make heavy use of his ability to encompass his surrounding area in a room and teleport himself away.

given the 'string' fruit of Dofla, he will stop him/torture before he will try to do smth. just like he did with Smoker
Jun 26, 2013 4:07 AM
Sep 2007
Things are about to explode YES.
Hi
Jun 26, 2013 4:13 AM
Mar 2012
That kind of romance again? God I'm getting sick of how simple women are in this manga. The rest was okay, dofla may be the son of that blond gorosei.
Jun 26, 2013 4:23 AM

Aug 2010
Yeah I won't be surprised if he has direct connection to the WG(son of a gorosei). Looking forward to the 3-way fight with law, the admiral and dofla...Good chapter but Luffy's battle royal is pretty boring imo.
Jun 26, 2013 4:24 AM

Feb 2011
good chapter
Jun 26, 2013 4:25 AM
Sep 2012
crosby_87 said:
Yeah I won't be surprised if he has direct connection to the WG(son of a gorosei). Looking forward to the 3-way fight with law, the admiral and dofla...Good chapter but Luffy's battle royal is pretty boring imo.

The battle royale hasn't even started, lol. I think the deal with Xin Chao will be interesting other than that maybe some fun powers? Thought Block B was okay.
PipokoJun 26, 2013 5:03 AM
Jun 26, 2013 4:39 AM

Mar 2011
I appreciate Oda owning up to his breaks and rushing things. Feels a little rushed but I didn't want him to take too much time with the side stories after so long. Seriously eye whale? Wtf is that? Great chapter nonetheless.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Jun 26, 2013 4:39 AM

Apr 2011
Loved it. Can't wait for nxt chapter! :D

Luffy vs guy with 12 tattoo
Dof/Ceaser vs Fujitora/Dof (Fujitora will prob just leave)
Robin + Usopp + Dwarves
Zoro + Dwarves
Sunny
Violet + Sanji
Kinemon...
CP0
Dof's Backstory

IT'S GETTING CRAZY OVA HERE
Jun 26, 2013 5:05 AM

Jul 2009
DRESSROSA IS ABOUT TO E . X . P . L . O . D . E .

I guess the people who theorised a while ago that Doflamingo is a World Noble turned out to be right. This arc is full of intrigue, I love it!
Jun 26, 2013 5:08 AM

May 2012
Who knows, Doflamingo might really be a celestial being.Awesome chapter as always.
Jun 26, 2013 5:24 AM

Mar 2013
This shit is getting interesting every chapter!! i cant wait for next wednesday :D
[25/04/14 4:04:39 PM] Skitzo: doujins have deep psychological undertones about the sexual intrigue of human behavior
Jun 26, 2013 5:27 AM

Aug 2012
Doflamingo's gunning for you Law!
I CAN'T WAIT!!!
He tricked the entire (excluding the marines) just catch a few pirates... that's going to be his downfall... Luffy's going to kill him!

Luffy finally enters the ring... I wouldn't do it at a better time either. He's about to face some real challenge.

If only Violet knew Sanji... trying to read his mind... is a big no no!
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
Jun 26, 2013 5:28 AM

Jun 2010
Wtf! Doflamingo's an ex-Celestial Dragon? or at least somehow blood related to one? Shit.

Finally, Luffy's turn to rape them all.
Jun 26, 2013 5:44 AM

Jul 2009
-MgZ_ said:
Wtf! Doflamingo's an ex-Celestial Dragon? or at least somehow blood related to one? Shit.

Finally, Luffy's turn to rape them all.

I think he's always been a World Noble but Doflamingo probably wants to become Pirate King and conquer the Pirate world which the Celestial Dragons have no control over as Luffy and Fisher Tiger have proven. So being the Pirate King in addition to being a Noble is the ultimate power. Doflamingo probably figured out that being a Noble isn't enough and finds it boring.
Jun 26, 2013 5:48 AM

Feb 2011
Great chapter.
Can't wait to see Law escape from this. Scary scene.
Joke being a celestial dragon comes off as no surprise. An arc centered on doflamingo will probably give us some good background knowledge about celestial dragons. Oh, this all winds up so perfectly with dragon.
Jun 26, 2013 5:57 AM

Dec 2011
Doflamingo might be a Celestial Dragon! Whoa.
Finally, a three way fight between Law, Doflamingo, and Fujitora!!! Woohoo. Cant wait for the action.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2013 6:07 AM

Jul 2009
AnimePoop said:
Great chapter.
Can't wait to see Law escape from this. Scary scene.
Joke being a celestial dragon comes off as no surprise. An arc centered on doflamingo will probably give us some good background knowledge about celestial dragons. Oh, this all winds up so perfectly with dragon.

I think Dragon is definitely involved and the theory I made in the chapter 682 discussion thread about the masked man with top hat in Doflamingo's crew is actually Sabo who is a revolutionary army agent makes all the more sense now seeing as Doflamingo turned out be a World Noble himself.

Here's the masked character with the top hat I'm referring to by the way for those of you who don't remember

Jun 26, 2013 6:11 AM

Apr 2012
I predict that Jimbei will come out of the water and save Law.
Jun 26, 2013 6:11 AM

Feb 2012
my boy Sanji doing big things!
“News travels fast in places where nothing much ever happens.” ― Charles Bukowski
Jun 26, 2013 6:35 AM

Jun 2011
Awesome chapter!
Jun 26, 2013 6:40 AM

Nov 2012
Suuuppppeerrr great chapter !!
Unpredictable shits
Jun 26, 2013 7:18 AM

Feb 2011
-Jinsei- said:
`
I think Dragon is definitely involved and the theory I made in the chapter 682 discussion thread about the masked man with top hat in Doflamingo's crew is actually Sabo who is a revolutionary army agent makes all the more sense now seeing as Doflamingo turned out be a World Noble himself.

Here's the masked character with the top hat I'm referring to by the way for those of you who don't remember

The idea that Dragon has someone in Doflamingo's crew acting as a spy is acknowledgable, but that person being Sabo is a bit far fetched..
Also, this character just doesn't feel like Sabo. I'm not a big, "Sabo is alive" Supporter. It's a possibility, and I must admit that there is evidence which makes the idea plausible, but I still would rather have Oda keep him dead.
Even if he is alive, this character is not him.
Jun 26, 2013 7:30 AM

Mar 2013

image hosting facebook

This was an image drawn by Oda showing Doflamingo as a child , here we see him wearing some rather looking dirty and wearing dirty clothes as well he is also bare feet which leads me to believe that Doflamingo was a slave at one point to the celestial dragons and some how found a way to get into their favours
Jun 26, 2013 7:34 AM

Aug 2012
raiken6 said:

image hosting facebook

This was an image drawn by Oda showing Doflamingo as a child , here we see him wearing some rather looking dirty and wearing dirty clothes as well he is also bare feet which leads me to believe that Doflamingo was a slave at one point to the celestial dragons and some how found a way to get into their favours

that would be more than a little ironic seeing how doflamingo was in charge of the slave auction back at shaboady and that definitely seems like something oda would do. I've seen that image but never put 2 and 2 together good catch possibly.
Jun 26, 2013 7:40 AM

Aug 2012
I see a lot of people theorizing that somehow the revolutionaries are involved but I really don't see Oda putting all his eggs in one basket when he already has so many characters and organizations in play during this arc. I speculate that the revolutionaries won't play a large role until the latter half of the new world which could be a while.
Jun 26, 2013 8:08 AM

Aug 2012
yeah so much things here, there's gonna be a lot of picking out sides between all the introduced characters and a big slaughter fest. The arena royal battles are just a prelude for the sh*t that's gonna get serious now

It felt a bit rushed, but I guess there was no point in putting up with Violet as a side-character of the arc anymore than this anyway. Hmm, on what will he focus next? I do hope he won't just be mixing scenes from all over the place, rather leave him at 1 chapter arena fights, 1 chapter Law side.

And don't forget, the others who weren't in this chapter are the saviours, there won't be miracles, everything is planned.
We have Zoro running with dwarves to help the crew on Sunny,
possibly Kinemon infiltrated/reunited with Law's crew who's within some Dofla family fraction imprisoned
And we have Franky with that toy who are putting the last bits of a rebellion plan into motion.

Dofla maybe thought about fooling Law And dragging Luffy into the tournament, but there are a thousand more factors to account for here.
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Jun 26, 2013 8:11 AM

Dec 2008
This Violet chick...such a Hancock wannabe in that one panel. Goddamit. Sanji's obsession with never hitting women is f*cking annoying. Reminds me of how much I wanted to hang him for it during Enies Lobby.

Bah, just gimme more Robin.
Jun 26, 2013 8:26 AM
Jun 2013
Too much going on atm.
Jun 26, 2013 8:32 AM

Feb 2012
Hailen said:
Too much going on atm.

Complain about too little, complain about too much. Can't win
“News travels fast in places where nothing much ever happens.” ― Charles Bukowski
Jun 26, 2013 8:54 AM

Jun 2010
Amazing chapter, calling it right now Violet as next nakama?

-She can show others her past
-Obviously is doing something against her will

Once the Doflamingo family is destroyed she'll have nowhere to go back to *hint hint*
Jun 26, 2013 9:07 AM

Apr 2007
"I've never seen so many dirty thoughts pollute one head before!"

omg Sanji

So much good stuff happening lately. I enjoyed Punk Hazard a lot, but One Piece hasn't felt this good in a while.
Jun 26, 2013 10:10 AM

Jan 2012
amazing chapter,i hope law doesn't die o.0
Jun 26, 2013 10:25 AM

May 2012
The start of new era "Perverted Thoughts Pollution" :D
Violet's character is well done i like her.

Jun 26, 2013 11:01 AM

Jun 2012
Awesome chapter.

I was expecting it to cut to zoro or franky or someone else, but now he kept the main focus and also showed us luffy and violet ghoing straight ahead, i'm looking forward to a doflamingo vs law next chapter. Also wonder what fujitora will do.
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Jun 26, 2013 11:07 AM

Sep 2012
I'm pretty sure Oda said sabo is dead. Since he writes the stuff, I'd believe him. Awesome chapter though, I love what's going on. Calling Sanji a man-whore was awesome! I'm stoked that Luffy's fight starts. I really hope the admiral will not be on Doflamingo's side.

If you recall, we still don't know who was on the Straw Hats' ship lol!
Jun 26, 2013 12:54 PM

Jan 2010
The WORLD is ending.

There is a woman in the world who is actually charmed by Sanji~ New shipping qualities await

But seriously, this is going to be an amazing arc. Doflamingo as a Celestial Dragon's son wouldn't be unheard of. Maybe he rebelled when he was a small kid like Sabo, because he knew the hypocrisy of it all. Not that Doflamingo is averse to hypocrisy.

Poor Oda, I just want him to take a real break for once. He only gets about 4 hours of sleep, it makes sense that he gets sick so much.
Jun 26, 2013 12:59 PM

Feb 2011
Id love to see Dragon save them in this situation lool.
Hell, the Marines are against them, and this whole country as well.
All they have is those dwarves lol.
Jun 26, 2013 1:11 PM

Jan 2013
SwordsmanDan said:
I'm pretty sure Oda said sabo is dead. Since he writes the stuff, I'd believe him. Awesome chapter though, I love what's going on. Calling Sanji a man-whore was awesome! I'm stoked that Luffy's fight starts. I really hope the admiral will not be on Doflamingo's side.

Oda said he will let us decide, he never said he was dead.

Loved the chapter, awesome! Who could have rated it 1 / 5? O_o
Wise shit.
Jun 26, 2013 3:00 PM

Jun 2010
Aside from Shichibukai and Haoshoku Haki, now a possible Tenryuubitou connection, if not an actual blood line.

Unlike previous scattered chapters, this one had nice pacing.
Jun 26, 2013 3:25 PM
Jun 2013
Here is what I thought about it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RadC2id8U1s
Jun 26, 2013 3:26 PM
Jun 2013
SkyFade said:
Aside from Shichibukai and Haoshoku Haki, now a possible Tenryuubitou connection, if not an actual blood line.

Unlike previous scattered chapters, this one had nice pacing.

It did have nice pacing! The recent chapters have been relatively slow-paced except for one that was too fast-paced. But this chapter was amazing in so many ways.
Jun 26, 2013 4:28 PM
Aug 2012
the best chapter in this arc tel now.
Jun 26, 2013 5:36 PM

Mar 2012
Shit honestly just got real!

Fujitora and Joker walking up to Law looked amazing. And as I was reading it, I was thinking to myself "A false report", he's a former pirate how the hell would he pull off a stunt like that? I need to hear Doflamingo's past!!

Also, where are we at with Franky? Also, where are we at with Zoro? Also, where are we at with Usopp?

Law can't take DD on. Especially not with Fujitora there. This is gonna be hell. Can't wait. xD
Jun 26, 2013 5:51 PM

Jan 2009
SwordsmanDan said:

Source or is this just pure anecdotal?

Anyways, really liked this chapter. It's crazy how much is going on right now. Cannot wait to see how it all unfolds.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

18 by kxlel02 »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1069 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Dec 6, 2022

86 by Kakuneon »»
Apr 17, 11:48 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 5 Discussion

JoquishaJoestar - Jan 19, 2010

32 by vsuc »»
Apr 17, 1:43 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1111 Discussion

FMmatron - Mar 19

47 by Zorowork »»
Apr 16, 2:27 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 768 Discussion

YerinArelius - Nov 19, 2014

47 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 14, 2:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.