Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 28, 2013 2:45 AM
Jul 2008
LOVED THIS SHIT
Seriously. I don't know why. It's just so funny, and cute. These japs are getting too good at mixing cute with funny. Moecute I say. And they didn't graduate! So it's open for a second season =D Which I would be very happy with.
Jun 28, 2013 12:18 PM

Nov 2008
Kinda don't want it to end though.
Jun 28, 2013 6:07 PM

Aug 2011
The characters were very charming and complemented each other but I didn't really connect with the humour in this show so the episodes felt longer than it should have.

OP and ED songs were very enjoyable, I especially loved the piano arrangement of the OP song in this episode. 4/10.
Jun 28, 2013 11:05 PM

Sep 2012
Using a story about how they talked about what to do in summer vacation, how they actually decided to go to the sea when it is already summer vacation, how they actually went, and then what they did after the trip, and finally ended in the new term in school started..for the whole final episode. It is not just your usual beach episode. Wonderful !!

And I particularly love seeing the other face of various characters! For example Ai-chan being sulky and lazy in front of her mom is such a sharp contrast to her public face at school -- it also looks so real too.

Nachotee said:
These japs are getting too good at mixing cute with funny.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jap
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 29, 2013 5:34 AM

Apr 2013
Animes like this is really what I can enjoy at its best, I love animes like this same as K-on, lucky star and Tamako market. Anyone have any other suggestions ? The animation was a bit awkward from the start but it just grew onto you and it got normal 10/10. Everything was great!
Jun 29, 2013 5:47 AM

Nov 2007
fatsumie said:
Animes like this is really what I can enjoy at its best, I love animes like this same as K-on, lucky star and Tamako market. Anyone have any other suggestions ? The animation was a bit awkward from the start but it just grew onto you and it got normal 10/10. Everything was great!

The straight out comedy ones? Nichijou, Yuru Yuri, Minami-ke, Ichigo Mashimaro, GJ-bu, Joshiraku, A-Channel and Acchi Kocchi. There's probably more... but these are the ones I gave 7/10+ and aren't ones you already mentioned. Have fun :)
EjcJun 29, 2013 5:50 AM
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
Jun 29, 2013 7:00 AM

Sep 2012
"No event, Good life" is good title!
Jun 29, 2013 10:00 AM

Oct 2011
In the end 5/10.
it had great start, decent to good jokes... but somewhere along the road it stopped working. Some of interactions became irritating, humor started to drag out (or they went in repeating it).
I think it would be way better if they decided to make episodes 15 minutes long (and gave remaining time to let us say... Aiura).

fatsumie said:
mentioned before: YuruYuri, Acchi Kocchi and Minami-ke.
And others like Hidamari Sketch and, above all, Azumanga Daioh - it also needs time to get used to visuals but my top comedy of all time.
Jun 29, 2013 10:30 AM

Sep 2012
Dalek-baka said:
In the end 5/10.
it had great start, decent to good jokes... but somewhere along the road it stopped working. Some of interactions became irritating, humor started to drag out (or they went in repeating it).
Actually it is the reverse to me. I started a bit disengaged and mildly annoyed with the humor and character (mainly Yuzu) but somewhere along the road it started working. More interactions, more characters, more diversity of humor, and I also got used to the behavior pattern of the characters. Yes, they repeat some humor but in a good way because I could start to expect it (so I would not get too thrown off) but still it came back with enough curve ball to get me to chuckle.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 29, 2013 11:53 AM

Jan 2013
Banana boooooo...

Aww, sad it's over now, I really will miss this anime! I loved every second of it, it was so damn funny and had such a lovely feel too it.
Jun 29, 2013 1:20 PM

Jun 2012
Great ending to a great series, very fun and enjoyable ride ^^
So sad it's over, I miss all the random conversations D=

Jun 29, 2013 7:53 PM

Mar 2012
fatsumie said:

I'll second other's choices like Nichijou, Hidamari Sketch (each season improves upon the last), Minami-Ke (season 2 and 3 aren't very good though), Ichigo Mashimaro, and Azumanga Daioh. Kamichu and Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight are great examples of this type of show too. Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru is a bit different stylistically from these other recommendations, but it's a personal favorite of mine. And Yotsuba&! is easily my favorite slice of life comedy, if you don't mind manga.
Jul 1, 2013 6:17 AM

Jul 2009
This episode was really a 5/5, It was really nice seeing them enjoy themselves and going to the beach!
But the whole series boils down to a 7/10 because it wasn't that special and some of the episodes bored me.
Anyway, best girls:
Jul 1, 2013 11:39 AM

Oct 2012
Data Processing Club, I'll miss you guys. It was fun while it lasted :( It's always so sad when another good SoL ends.

Jul 1, 2013 1:25 PM

Oct 2012
All swimsuits in this episode were good and it was great ending episode. Somehow I didn't want this to end ^_^

Aah, and dat Aikawa ^^

(but Yui was also pretty hot)

symbv said:
Actually it is the reverse to me. I started a bit disengaged and mildly annoyed with the humor and character (mainly Yuzu) but somewhere along the road it started working. More interactions, more characters, more diversity of humor, and I also got used to the behavior pattern of the characters. Yes, they repeat some humor but in a good way because I could start to expect it (so I would not get too thrown off) but still it came back with enough curve ball to get me to chuckle.

The same for me, it was very slow and boring start (to the point I almost dropped it - and I am glad I didn't). But gradually it got a lot better, jokes went more funnier and after they changed school-year and new characters were properly introduced it was at its the best.

6/10 for me, definitely above the average.
Jul 5, 2013 7:27 PM

Mar 2009
Ah, damn. I'm going to miss this show. Mom-sensei, please come back for another season!
Jul 6, 2013 5:39 AM

Sep 2012
Mormegil said:
Ah, damn. I'm going to miss this show. Mom-sensei, please come back for another season!
Okaasan sensei on the cover of Bluray 3!
Jul 6, 2013 4:12 PM

Oct 2009
Cute series
Jul 7, 2013 11:29 AM
May 2012
At first i though i would be done because i can't stand Yuzuko and Yukari. But along the way, I've gotten used to them and man, there is total chemistry between the three main characters and most of the gags they made worked for me. It was also good that the supporting characters were given much love.

Very good series, 9/10.
Jul 7, 2013 1:23 PM

Sep 2011
Вы охуели? У меня сабы только до 10 есть.
Jul 23, 2013 7:17 PM

Mar 2012
Any word on where the soundtrack may be accessed?
BOOM HEADSHOT
Jul 23, 2013 7:22 PM

Aug 2012
InfiniteZenith said:

The OST has yet to be released.

I hope they will make a second season of Yuyushiki, such an hilarious good SoL Anime.
MrAwesome2018Jul 23, 2013 9:24 PM
Jul 25, 2013 12:32 PM

Jul 2012
Cute, random series :) Shame "puppet theory" didn't turned out to be true though.
Jul 25, 2013 2:43 PM

Sep 2012
MrAwesome2011 said:
InfiniteZenith said:

The OST has yet to be released.

I hope they will make a second season of Yuyushiki, such an hilarious good SoL Anime.

Soundtrack is out, I have my copy! Buy yours, don't download it! Why do you think 2nd seasons happen? Because people buy the merch, that's why! Downloading illegally doesn't make them want to make more.

Bought the manga, bought the CDs, buying the BDs (#3 arrived today!), hoping for season 2 and putting my money where my mouth is!
Jul 28, 2013 7:14 PM

May 2012
While it was a pretty good final episode I do have my remarks on the whole episode, watching this as a marathon was pretty hard as it didn't kept to much attention from the viewer, but still it was pretty funny and had a really cute atmosphere! I do wonder what we'll see with the specials! 6/10
Jul 29, 2013 10:26 AM

Mar 2012
hpulley said:
Soundtrack is out, I have my copy! Buy yours, don't download it! Why do you think 2nd seasons happen? Because people buy the merch, that's why! Downloading illegally doesn't make them want to make more.

Bought the manga, bought the CDs, buying the BDs (#3 arrived today!), hoping for season 2 and putting my money where my mouth is!

Who said anything about downloading it? I'm still waiting for my copy to show in the mail, and was hoping to sample some of the tracks on Youtube to see what I'll be getting :P
BOOM HEADSHOT
Jul 29, 2013 10:37 AM

Sep 2012
InfiniteZenith said:
hpulley said:

Who said anything about downloading it? I'm still waiting for my copy to show in the mail, and was hoping to sample some of the tracks on Youtube to see what I'll be getting :P
Excellent, glad to hear it! Sorry, you said 'accessed' which sounded like you were just interested in downloading.

Samples here:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/samples/B00CPYDQTG/ref=dp_tracks_all_1#disc_1

The character song CD is awesome too!
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00CPYDQT6

なんつって、つっちゃった、なんつって、つっちゃった、なんつって、つっちゃった!
Nantsutte, tsucchatta, nantsutte, tsucchatta, nantsutte, tsucchatta!
hpulleyJul 29, 2013 10:41 AM
Jul 31, 2013 6:30 PM

Sep 2011
Yui added to the list of goddesses.
Aug 12, 2013 3:53 AM

Jun 2008
It wasn't bad and i an see the charm of the silly antiques of those girls and there crazy dialogs but it started getting slightly tiring by the end so i don't think it needs a season 2.
Sep 10, 2013 4:14 PM

Aug 2012
Watching this show was like skydiving through a rainbow, deploying a marshmallow parachute filled with the hopes and dreams of blooming lilies, landing on a unicorn wearing roller skates, and riding over a bridge made of diamonds into the sunset.
Oct 20, 2013 5:32 AM

Oct 2012
Beach parasooo!
Banana booo!

Fumi!! With naked dog xD
Lol Ai's mother doubt her own daughter

Aw, the end. I'll miss all of those random talk

hpulley said:
Mormegil said:
Okaasan sensei on the cover of Bluray 3!

Yay! I'll miss okasan-sensei :(
"Signature removed"
Oct 20, 2013 7:13 AM

Apr 2012
Misiakk said:
Shame "puppet theory" didn't turned out to be true though.

I'm glad it didn't, actually. I only started watching this season this week (though I had downloaded it a while ago) and in the first few episodes I kept looking for clues of this. I finally dropped that around episode 6 (when the OP stopped updating) and I found myself enjoying it more and more.

Had the show ended with Yui in a psych ward (or something like that) it would have ruined the whole season for me. Glad it ended on a cute and upbeat note.
Nov 1, 2013 7:53 PM

Oct 2013
sadddd

yuyushiki <3
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Nov 1, 2013 11:50 PM

Oct 2008
Fun and cute show!
9/10 - never got boring for me :3
I also liked the OP and ED songs greatly.
Wouldn't mind a second season.
Nov 13, 2013 10:53 PM

Apr 2012
I love these stupid simple anime the most. I hope there will be a second season in the future :o
Nov 17, 2013 2:25 AM

Feb 2013
Good series. Gave it an 8/10
Dec 25, 2013 8:37 AM

Jul 2013
Man, I'm sad that this series has ended~! Well, I had fun watching it! :3

Wish I could go to the beach with my friends in the summer~
Mar 30, 2014 6:10 AM

Jun 2012
This was a really nice show. Not laugh out loud funny, but anime rarely is. The important thing was I liked the characters and it was pleasant to watch.
Sep 22, 2014 11:47 PM

Mar 2014
The Seasonal months of fun !!
Summer vacation !! Spending time together !!
Pretty great episode !!!
Yuyushiki ... a spectacular show, full of joyful humors that makes you mellow with laughs ~ !!
I also hope for OVAs or season 2 !! courtesy of the cute characters and the really good songs !!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2014 6:44 PM

Oct 2011
Great series, one of the rare comedies I actually laughed at. It always put a smile on my face. I'll miss their antics, hopefully there'll be a season 2 someday in the future!
Oct 28, 2014 4:33 PM

Aug 2009
im starting to think those girls are on steroids... they get high so often lol

kinda disappointed that only those 3 went to beach... wanted to see mom-sensei and the whole gang there

that dog was cute <3

ai-chan's mom looks cool o_O

the endind repeated ep1 :3

off to another day of random craziness!
Nov 27, 2014 12:04 AM

Feb 2010
The style is just like the combination of Azumangs Daioh and Yuru Yuri,
Not so much plot but somehow bring happiness to the audience, an ideal slice-of-life show...
Nov 28, 2014 3:16 PM

Aug 2014
This was such a great episode it's almost unfair it's the last one. This series was really, really great and I'll miss it, 9/10.
Dec 13, 2014 5:05 PM

Dec 2014
I absolutely loved it. It's really hard to let go of the giggles and smiles it brought me, but there's hope for a second season in 2015.

Let us Yuyushiki once again! :)
Jun 12, 2015 5:40 PM
Aug 2014
Very relaxed show and some cute girl expressions. 8/10, would be a 9 if it had a storyline.
Jun 12, 2015 5:56 PM

Mar 2012
master of puppets I'm pulling your stringsss
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Jul 21, 2015 7:59 AM

Jun 2015
It was an ok show. Too weird and/or random for my taste sometimes, but it was generally watchable. The last episode is my favorite because of the general cuteness and interesting conversations, plus I'm always open for scenes at the beach. My fav character is Yukari.

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
Sep 25, 2015 10:53 AM

Jul 2013
I think i should have hated this and early one the show made me cringe but i guess the show did fulfill some of need or i wouldn't have completed it.

Not a show that i can really rate on because on the other hand i think it's kinda shitty but on the other hand it never offended nor bored me so i can't really give it a bad rating.
Nov 29, 2015 2:21 PM

Apr 2014
Beach episode as a last episode...this is a first?
Yui is the only normal person from their group haha.
Calling a teacher "mom" such closeness with their teacher...while me and my tearch are like eye and pepper.
Well, I kind of enjoy this series and I kind of want Chiho to have more screen time tho...
7/10
Feb 2, 2016 2:56 AM

Mar 2015
Yuyushiki was great. I didn't enjoy E12 as much as most other episodes, but it was still good, just slightly less good than the rest. Glad I watched it.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuyushiki Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2013

44 by katakumplat »»
Feb 11, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Yuyushiki Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2013

49 by katakumplat »»
Feb 7, 10:46 PM

Poll: » Yuyushiki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2013

69 by katakumplat »»
Feb 5, 11:09 PM

Poll: » Yuyushiki Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 28, 2013

49 by katakumplat »»
Jan 28, 2:38 AM

Poll: » Yuyushiki Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2013

56 by katakumplat »»
Jan 25, 12:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.