Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 11, 2009 10:48 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
You can find subs on veoh, youtube and myvideo.

Oh my... ;_;
That was sooooo saaaaad. I nearly cried when they plunged Konrad's arm!

Still hoping that Konrad will come back!
May 31, 2009 11:58 PM

Jan 2009
Oh yeah... It was pretty much teary eyes at the beginning of the episode, but when T-Zou started kicking ass... xD well, that was SOMETHING! ^^
And I've got just one word to say. Conrad!!! Yay! It didn't really make sense that they would can him that early into the season. ^-^ the most naive and caring character there is. And handsome and strong and pretty much the best swordsman and.. x) yeah, the word I wanted to say was Conrad. ;)
Jun 16, 2010 2:02 PM

May 2010
Sadness. I'm too still hoping for Conrad's return. He was amazing! and now he's gone....

But still, that is one amazing sheep.
Jun 17, 2010 8:38 AM

Mar 2010
I just loved Morgifs Young form

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 13, 2015 5:30 PM

Aug 2011
Ahhhhhhh. The 'Tenkaiichi Budokai' is announced at the end of this episode. It reminds me of a certain legendary shounen series... ^^ But to be honest though, I was kind of disappointed when they announced it because it's very obvious that they're ripping it off (at least, the name) from Dragonball, but... I guess every adventure/shounen series needs some kind of fighting tournament arc. I'm really looking forward to it!!

Aside from that, I got huuuge heart-thumps for Yuuri and Wolfram this episode. When Wolfram caught Yuuri's hand at the last moment, and he was all like, "I'm not letting go. I'll fall with you" I seriously almost misread it as "I'll fall (in love) for you" and then again when Wolfram covered for Yuuri and kind of begged Gwendel with his sword, going so far as to preach to his older brother in Yuuri's defense, Wolfram basically just screamed how much he trusts Yuuri and his decisions... GAHHHHHH WOLFRAM IS SUCH AN ANGEL HE'S SO CUTE AND NOW EVEN YUURI IS PROBABLY FALLING FOR HIM AHHHHHHHHHH

(on that note, I wonder if the perfume Cheri-sama used on Yuuri in the beginning of the series had some kind of effect already. "mad passion" *drools*)

Conrad, I miss him already. It's so tragic how he died, but at the same time, it was a very realistic outcome. It made Yuuri realize that this is reality. 'Till we meet again!

Someone else whom I miss: Yuuri's mother! She's such a cute and interesting character. I hope I see her soon again.
Jun 2, 2019 2:46 AM
May 2019
I've had such a late start to this show, but the sentiments are still the same as other's. I miss Conrad already! Hoping he'll return somehow.
Jul 10, 2019 7:23 AM
Jun 2019
M
t_tomodachi22 said:
I've had such a late start to this show, but the sentiments are still the same as other's. I miss Conrad already! Hoping he'll return somehow.
ME TOO! I CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT KONRAD WAS DIED JUST LIKE THAT. 😭😭
Jul 31, 2021 9:21 AM

Jun 2020
"My heart is always with you, Yuuri."

More topics from this board

» Worth Watching?

dustinator1991 - Apr 5

9 by Maou_heika »»
Apr 19, 5:33 AM

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! Episode 31 Discussion

Rasco - Jun 6, 2010

6 by msnut1 »»
Dec 10, 2023 1:07 PM

» Conrad's Birthday (It's official now!)

Maou_heika - Jul 28, 2020

4 by Maou_heika »»
Jul 28, 2023 8:18 AM

Poll: » Kyou Kara Maou! Episode 36 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 13, 2009

6 by Abyhape »»
Dec 4, 2022 5:31 PM

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! Episode 70 Discussion

NEKO-est - Mar 11, 2010

4 by Dawizz »»
Oct 12, 2022 2:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.