Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2013 7:17 PM

Apr 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Huh, simple concept, but how did they fake their deaths so well? That's the only thing I didn't really comprehend. Whatever, it's anime :p

The way Iya watered that plant O.o talent and passion is needed.

That "Onii-chan" is quite ungrateful, pointing guns to the people that saved you is just plainly rude, he deserved what he got! Ok, maybe not... he only wanted to save his sister.

Anyhow, this was way better than the first installment. Best improvement was, in my opinion, the animation. And to top that off, you don't need to watch the first part to enjoy this short ova.
Jan 11, 2019 1:14 PM

Sep 2018
I really enjoyed the first episode, but this second episode felt shallow and the plot twists just seemed bad. Maybe it was rushed to fit the two episodes... who knows....
Feb 25, 2020 11:30 AM

Dec 2008
I thought it was okay at first, but I didn't like the "just kidding" ending. Why were Youji and Aya seeming conflicted about it when they were just talking about it alone then? Then again, now it makes sense how over the top everything was.

But everyone outside the four really did die, oh well.
Feb 15, 4:09 AM

Jul 2023
Overall, the story is mediocre and possibly could be one of the tv episodes. But it has questionsble execution.

How can they fake their own deaths then arrive at the target's base without any injury? It's not as though it's taped with special effects.

Omi had some emotional moments as to the senselessness of the killing. It looked real and the emotions are raw.

But if they were faking it, I could not reconcile it with the realitic blood and damages from the weapons.

This is screaming PLOT HOLES, PLOT HOLES EVERYWERE.

This will be the first time I give something a 1 out of 10.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Weiß Kreuz OVA Episode 1 Discussion

Mike_the_Great - Jun 23, 2013

2 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 15, 3:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.