Forum Settings
Forums
Jun 23, 2013 5:27 PM

I have a two-book version of Another published under Kadokawa Sneaker Bunko (角川スニーカー文庫). This page, on the other hand, is for the one-book version, presumably with the same content. Would the books I have correspond to this page, or does a new page have to be made? There are different number of volumes, but same number of chapters.

Also, the covers on the version I have is different from the original.
Here is the wikipedia link for "complete" details
Modified by minfremi, Jun 23, 2013 5:35 PM
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜Σ(´∀`;)βακα..._φ(゚∀゚ )アヒャ・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Aug 6, 2013 5:21 PM

The books are the same essentially whether you have the single volume version or the two volume version. I don't think a separate page is needed.

Nov 30, 2018 3:43 AM

Bringing this thread back from death, I have a question which I can't seem to find the answer to anywhere on the web (or can't understand it). Since I'm interested in buying the Another novel, I searched it up a little bit. So, I found only the novel with 496 pages which is only the first volume's page number (I think both novels together have 677 pages). Is this the two-book version minfremi mentioned, condensed or something? Or is this just the first volume? I couldn't find the second one anywhere and I think I gave up searching. T^T
If your mean score is below 6, your opinion doesn't count.
If your mean score is above 9, your opinion doesn't count either.