Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 22, 2013 12:49 PM
Aug 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
da fuck was dat ending about O.O
"届どいた....手紙?" - スワ(オレンジ)
Jun 24, 2013 10:38 AM

Feb 2010
muntasir123 said:
da fuck was dat ending about O.O

author didn't go all the way after all the build up dissapointing....
Sep 27, 2013 11:39 AM

May 2013
WTF I don't get the ending? -.-
Oct 22, 2013 5:13 AM
Oct 2009
guys would you mind to explain me what happen to the ending .... i really dont get it....... did she got a child?
Nov 5, 2013 9:03 AM

Nov 2010
Alright. I just went through chapter 46 and the last chapter. Can't read Japanese.
So, what.the.fuck.just.happened?
Ayano stabbed him and a time skip occurs and the next thing, he's performing somewhere.
Jan 28, 2014 8:04 AM
Apr 2012
one questions thou why is eve naked breast and her nipple never show up

and also they dont have kid's
the promise that they made tht they face the wolrd without regret well eventually eve got wat she really need she really love her job now while the coworker ask about if she have a BF well he said yes then Blah balh
then sakuta got a record deal in U.S while in a debut in time square N.Y , he probable go home to japan once a year just to fuk eve and get pregnant wel that wats said.
i think im sad thou is ayano why thus she go that far she could just ask for help from her friend wew she become a bitch, even many year have pass her truma still has not been gone completly. oh well
i vote for eve sakuta
Mar 31, 2014 12:31 PM

Nov 2011
A 3 year time skip?!

What. And seriously, that bitch Ayano isn't behind bars? Wow. Lol, I don't even know what else to say. I'm just glad it's finally over.
Mar 31, 2014 1:05 PM

Oct 2010
Wtf kind of an ending was that? They don't even explain why he's singing in some random place, he just is. Ok, whatever.
Mar 31, 2014 2:04 PM

Sep 2011
At least they ended together right?
Mar 31, 2014 2:10 PM
Mar 2014
loki_16 said:

I guess... but as the OP said, after all that build up the author kinda of left us hanging... because although they are still together, he ended it with one of those long distance relationships that might or might not work out... and no one really feels satisfied...

Why do Japanese artists hate happy or satisfying endings?
Mar 31, 2014 2:46 PM
May 2013
Stark700 said:
A 3 year time skip?!

What. And seriously, that bitch Ayano isn't behind bars? Wow. Lol, I don't even know what else to say. I'm just glad it's finally over.

It wasn't a 3 year time skip after sakuta got stabbed but after they were seperated as children, so a small flashback.
And yeah it amazes me aswell how she didn't get punished in the slightest after stabbing him.. just hate it that she is able to smile after what she has done

Would like to see an epilogue of them getting back together after his tour but I doubt it'll happend :L
Mar 31, 2014 2:55 PM

Jul 2010
deprecator said:
Stark700 said:
A 3 year time skip?!

It wasn't a 3 year time skip after sakuta got stabbed but after they were seperated as children, so a small flashback.
And yeah it amazes me aswell how she didn't get punished in the slightest after stabbing him.. just hate it that she is able to smile after what she has done

Would like to see an epilogue of them getting back together after his tour but I doubt it'll happend :L

No, it was a three year timeskip after he was stabbed. That was not shiroi talking about moving on and dating someone who doen't remind her of Oni-chan, it was a more grown up version of Ami. She called him Oni-chan, not Shiori. Shiroi called him Sakuta.

So, three years pass; people move on; Shiori is living a healthy, respectable, and chaste life playing music for old people or teaching music to old people or something like that. Meanwhile, Sakuta is off in America living the rock star life, trying to make it on his own as a musician. Why? They both know that they cannot be together without "BEING TOGETHER", if you know what I mean... So she lives her quiet life, knowing Sakuta loves her and is out there making music, he makes his music and probably indulges in the occasional female fan who wants to "get to know the singer better", but neither will develop any lasting relationships. The only one they want is forbidden. (I expect there are occasional holidays where Shiori dresses up in the old Eve get-up and goes to meet Sakuta at some secluded cabin in the woods for a week or two of sibling bondage... I mean bonding... yeah... that's what I meant... ;>
Mar 31, 2014 3:16 PM

Sep 2011
zensunni said:
deprecator said:
Stark700 said:
A 3 year time skip?!

No, it was a three year timeskip after he was stabbed. That was not shiroi talking about moving on and dating someone who doen't remind her of Oni-chan, it was a more grown up version of Ami. She called him Oni-chan, not Shiori. Shiroi called him Sakuta.

So, three years pass; people move on; Shiori is living a healthy, respectable, and chaste life playing music for old people or teaching music to old people or something like that. Meanwhile, Sakuta is off in America living the rock star life, trying to make it on his own as a musician. Why? They both know that they cannot be together without "BEING TOGETHER", if you know what I mean... So she lives her quiet life, knowing Sakuta loves her and is out there making music, he makes his music and probably indulges in the occasional female fan who wants to "get to know the singer better", but neither will develop any lasting relationships. The only one they want is forbidden. (I expect there are occasional holidays where Shiori dresses up in the old Eve get-up and goes to meet Sakuta at some secluded cabin in the woods for a week or two of sibling bondage... I mean bonding... yeah... that's what I meant... ;>

Hmm your analysis made sense. So to him the incest part war too "forbidden" (I don't know the right word) so he decided to distance him self maybe well that's one way to look at the ending.

I wish it would had a better ending though it felt incomplete..
BasaraTheSlayerMar 31, 2014 10:29 PM
Mar 31, 2014 3:16 PM
May 2013
zensunni said:
deprecator said:
Stark700 said:
A 3 year time skip?!

Ah yeah, my bad I just skipped over the name there since the eyes were almost if not the same as shiori's also explains the difference in hairstyle aswell, thx
As for the other part I really want them to be together but I am afraid that you re probably right..
But could you explain than why shiori says ''That I am able to wait while he does his best from somewhere far away""? or is that reference the hint to their brother sister bonding time ;)

Also in chapter 46 he says that he wants to become a man worthy of shiori and he intentionally crosses "That line" aswell as saying "I want to live on loving eachother no matter how indecent it is".
Basically i don't think they mind it being forbidden tbh after reading 46 and 47 another time
deprecatorMar 31, 2014 3:21 PM
Mar 31, 2014 3:24 PM

Feb 2012
This manga was so bad.
Mar 31, 2014 9:34 PM
Jul 2018
horrendous ending

1. they do the deed in chpt 46 but suddenly they cant "be together"

2. ayano pls

3. ...ayano.
Mar 31, 2014 10:55 PM
Mar 2014
ryuqq said:
loki_16 said:

I guess... but as the OP said, after all that build up the author kinda of left us hanging... because although they are still together, he ended it with one of those long distance relationships that might or might not work out... and no one really feels satisfied...

they're not hate it,they're only referring the realistic ending
Mar 31, 2014 11:05 PM

Jan 2011
Rushed ending imo. Well it was an interesting read, never expected Ayano to turn yandere when I started reading this.
Apr 1, 2014 4:51 PM

Apr 2013
How the hell is that crazy b*tch not locked up? It pissed me of seeing her smiling talking about love when she Attempted murder .The nding is annoying but realistic to be honest. They probably knew they can't be together and start a family, but they probably still love each other and date while doing their own thing.
Apr 2, 2014 8:45 AM
Jan 2013
Seriously what's with this rushed ending? How disappointing for a manga which was very interessting at first...
Apr 6, 2014 3:04 AM

Aug 2009
Somehow I expected Ayano to turn into a yandere. What I don't get is why she wasn't arrested?
Apr 13, 2014 1:09 PM
Apr 2014
It wasn't too bad. Ami should've gotten more screentime, it feels like the author didn't care enoug anymore to include her. I liked her :/ Sakuta is getting famous, Shiori seems happy and everyone more or less got her/his happy ending. I'm honestly glad that Ayano seems to be stable again, it isn't as easy as it seems. Looks like Haneda is an ex-manager now, which I'm truly glad about ^^' Rushed or no, it was a pretty nice ending. Total 8/10
"Though mountains crack, and ice will thaw

Though walls will fall, to tooth and claw

Though stars will fade, and shadow spread

On the heights we stood, with iron red.

And as they died, they killed the dead.
May 6, 2014 5:49 PM
Jun 2012
wtfff ayano didnt get punished i didnt really feel all that mad about that but haneda just got demoted thats some fuking bullshit. and he just left didnt even explain wat hapend in betwweeen we dont even kno if they ended up together. i kinda wish we had a side story of what hibiki ended up doing and how she fell in love with her husband.
Jun 19, 2014 5:15 PM
Jun 2014
Well first off like everyone else that ending confused and angered me a bit. So much that I had to come here and see if anyone else was confused also. For some reason people seem to really hate ayano but I don't think it's mainly her fault. Sakuta led her on when he didn't really love her. Her first love didn't really love her back im sure any girl would be distressed about that. I'm glad she didn't go to jail, she just needed some counseling to get over her fathers death and break up. It's the only part of the ending I liked.
Jul 2, 2014 5:58 PM

May 2012
Fuck that Ayano bitch. I thought 2D girls were supposed to be pure? That's some 3D shit...
Jul 16, 2014 7:10 AM

Jan 2014
I'm a bit disappointed to see how Ayano is considered by people here and how the story turns her in a negative way.
It's strange to see that the girl who wants a "normal" relation with a guy is in fact the crazy girl and normal people have a unnatural relation considered as heros.

The thing is that for me Ayano suffer of mental disease and it get worst after she gave her virginity to Sakuta. That guy probably enjoyed to be with her but only for xxx business. He tried to convince himself that he loved her while he was unconsciously be attracted by his sister.
Ayano probably slowly feels that Sakuta was not really in love. For example he always made a separation between her and his other friends. And that's why she turned more and more pervert! Giving her body was for her the only way she found to attract him. On most of H scenes, Sakura seems to be taking pleasure only on his own.
Jul 20, 2014 9:12 AM

Mar 2014
A 3 years timeskip .. nothing much ... I am just .. uh.. nevermind.
Imouto grown up a fine woman !!
Incest is still great !!
Good for you Ayano !! Change for the better :)
Shiori is still beautiful after all this years !!!
Sakuta ... keep it up !!!
I am glad that .. everything is really fine now :D
It was a Satisfying ending .. thinking reading it again !!
It was a great manga !!! although it was rushed .. Its still a remarkable one :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2014 9:24 AM

Mar 2013
Damn, Ayano's not arrested. I was expecting her to be in some mental hospital or something together with her mom in the timeskip. What happened in chapter 43 still creeps me out.

I'm disappointed with the ending. It would have been better for Sakuta and Shiori to be together, physically, as a closure. It's so boring and plain. It feels rushed and lacking.
Sep 4, 2014 4:14 PM
Mar 2013
I read this is one day lol. Pretty good plot. Shit was crazy when ayano started getting all clingy cus she liked the D. The ending though...didn't like that so much. Time skips are really not cool when it reaches a climax.
Nov 16, 2014 5:42 PM

Jul 2013
I don't know why you guys are confused. Sakuta said that he'll become a man worthy of Shiori so he went overseas to start a career (and got noticed by that long hair producer).

I was more surprised that the chibi Ami became such a beauty in 3 years. Puberty really does crazy things sometimes.

It's a good manga, a little bit rushed at the end but enjoyable nonetheless. Didn't expect Ayano to have such a deep psychological problem (well her mom's crazy, can't really blame her) but that was a good twist. I kept wondering how it'd turn out, if it really were going down the incest route. This though, is one that I don't really mind so much (unlike Aki Sora for example).
Dec 8, 2014 9:24 AM

Jan 2011
Why did the mangaka have to fuck up Ayano like that. She was perfect :(
Dec 16, 2014 10:03 PM

Sep 2013
This manga made me really sad. I feel really bad for Ayano. She was just a girl with some physiological problems who wanted to be loved by her boyfriend. As plg said she was pretty much just used for sex and for sakuta to forget about his love for his sister. She even prostituted (did she go all the way? im not sure) herself to try to buy his love. Its really just sad. There wasn't really a happy ending for anyone. Sakuta and Shiori are separated and arent even together for an unstated reason. Possibly social stigma or, as moegod said, hes trying to be a worthy man. If the later is the case, i would be much happier cause possibly in the future they could end up together after all.
Mar 15, 2015 12:35 AM

Dec 2014
Just finished. PM if you'd like to discuss. :)
Mar 21, 2015 10:57 PM

Mar 2008
lol finished this whole series in one go, the manga ended in a lighter note then i'd expected. The ending itself seems so rushed, that it loses its momentum before it gets really good. The fact a time skip happens, really kills any good vibes for good or great ending, so were left with more questions or open ended questions of the "what if''s". Just somewhat glad it was a happy ending. As it comes to be, Sakuta and Ive indeed are the couple that ended together, it just they needed time to be apart so they something real together, as he told Ive that he wants to come back as a man that can accept her.

Sakuta love will always be there, he took over in making music and producing income in order to help with the expenses paid on the hospital. Its the same reason Eve was pushing herself in the first place. Sadly we didn't get a indepth on Sakuta became a rock star overseas or his acquisitions to that amount of talent. If you love someone then you would what is necessary to provide for that love to grow. Good job for Sakuta to understand that and remember the reason he locked his past memory was because of the love of older sister Ive. It was truly destined for each other, the moment he loved the band "incest"(literally and as a pun). Take it for what its worth, Sakuta is living for his love and doing everything to fulfill it.

Overall, I loved the manga and story premises of the manga sadly the ending and the finale seems really rushed, left more questions then answers to really close the book to the story. Thus to me this just a 6/10 for my part. Very developed main character yet left many of the side characters without any character development thus wasted of lines and roles for them. Sort of like a throw away characters not important to the development of the story.
Apr 7, 2015 2:48 PM
Jun 2013
The start of the manga was very appealing, but the overwhelming sexual content with Ayuno and the little to no character development from that part onwards really made the story boring and stale. The author managed to portray her in the worst possible way there was while she was such a nice and affectionate character from the very beginning to that point.

The ending was really, really bad and it didn't give any satisfying feeling that you usually have when finishing a story-line. Rather than that, it was quite the contrary with the vaguely done pages. This could truly be a masterpiece, sadly it wasn't. Not regretting any time I spent on it because it had its own good points. 3/10

Jul 6, 2015 5:36 AM

Feb 2015
psyopslayerx said:
doing everything to fulfill it.

This right here ...

I also believe that he felt weak as he was still a high school kid and he wanted to be a strong man for his sister, to ease her burdens. That's why he left for US to become a man worthy of her. He loves her and he wants to give her all that he can.
http://mangafox.me/manga/seishun_pop/v06/c046/17.html
http://mangafox.me/manga/seishun_pop/v06/c046/13.html
http://mangafox.me/manga/seishun_pop/v06/c046/16.html

She is in love with him, she rejects all matchmaking offers because she is waiting for him to return to her after once he fulfills that promise to himself.
http://mangafox.me/manga/seishun_pop/v06/c047/21.html
http://mangafox.me/manga/seishun_pop/v06/c047/23.html
Jul 26, 2015 10:45 PM
Feb 2015
Evit said:
This manga made me really sad. I feel really bad for Ayano. She was just a girl with some physiological problems who wanted to be loved by her boyfriend. As plg said she was pretty much just used for sex and for sakuta to forget about his love for his sister. She even prostituted (did she go all the way? im not sure) herself to try to buy his love. Its really just sad. There wasn't really a happy ending for anyone. Sakuta and Shiori are separated and arent even together for an unstated reason. Possibly social stigma or, as moegod said, hes trying to be a worthy man. If the later is the case, i would be much happier cause possibly in the future they could end up together after all.

Sakuta loved her but ayano doesnt give him any private space thats why he notice something strange and tried to break up
If ayano is not a yandere they would marry each other eventually
Dont think like that just because there is so many H-Scenes about them
Aug 14, 2015 9:36 PM
Jul 2015
Oh man. This manga. THIS MANGA. The thing that bugs me the most about this ending is how Sakuta just randomly became a rock star, no development whatsoever. We don't even know why he's a rockstar, but we can assume that it's because he can't be with Shiori due to the law I guess, but they'll always love each other (in an incest way). I wanted to see a H-Scene with Shiori and Sakuta though!!! THAT WAS THE ONLY REASON WHY I CONTINUED READING THIS MANGA! My lord I got so bored at around the half way mark cuz the whole ordeal with that one band member quitting the band felt so insiginificant that I didn't even bother paying attention to it, and guess what? It barely had any significance to the story at all. Not to mention that I wanted Ami-chan to go out with Yuki, since they were cute in that one chapter. But instead we have no conclusion for Ami-chan. We should have at least saw an H-scene with Ami chan c'mon now! I always hated Ayano from the beginning. Her face is so unattractive to me. And she just seemed so gross to me the whole way through. I'm glad she turned out being a freak so I could laugh at the people who thought she was an innocent girl from the start. This manga has so many problems that I don't even want to think about it anymore. I only gave it a 7/10 cuz of Shiori's titties at some parts. I would have given it an 8 if we got some hot Shiori scenes but no we got ugly ass Ayano. *barfs*
One dream that will probably never come true: A full anime adaptation of Kimi no Iru Machi or Suzuka anime reboot.

"It Happens."
Aug 26, 2015 11:23 AM
Apr 2012
That ending was rushed, but in the end I liked it. Man I can't believe people hate Ayano, her character is maybe the most tragic.

Sakuta, didn't press charges on her because he didn't want to cause Ayano any more pain. I figure he blames himself, and somewhat so. Just when he finally finds out that his girlfriend has a serious problem, what does he do? up and dumps her. True he was going through alot at the same time, but I think he might would have still stayed with her, if not for his feelings for his sister and his mother's death and involvement with the band.

As for him out in the states trying to make it as a rock-star, I remember in one of the earlier chapters, he was asking his friend about, directions in his life. His friend told him to find something he is good at, and go for it. Turns out he was pretty good playing the guitar.
Aug 26, 2015 9:26 PM
Jul 2015
Lustdemon said:
That ending was rushed, but in the end I liked it. Man I can't believe people hate Ayano, her character is maybe the most tragic.

Sakuta, didn't press charges on her because he didn't want to cause Ayano any more pain. I figure he blames himself, and somewhat so. Just when he finally finds out that his girlfriend has a serious problem, what does he do? up and dumps her. True he was going through alot at the same time, but I think he might would have still stayed with her, if not for his feelings for his sister and his mother's death and involvement with the band.

As for him out in the states trying to make it as a rock-star, I remember in one of the earlier chapters, he was asking his friend about, directions in his life. His friend told him to find something he is good at, and go for it. Turns out he was pretty good playing the guitar.

I didn't like Ayano because she's such a cliche character. Literally everything about her is cliche:

-a "Nerd" on the outside but a slutty pervert on the inside
-becoming obsessed with the MC due to her being insane, and almost killed him
- Glasses girl with big boobs

These are all cliches that I've seen in countless anime/manga

The other reason why I dislike her is simply because I don't find Ayano attractive at all, like her character design makes her face look like a boy sometimes. When I see tons of borderline hentai scenes in a manga, I want that character to be attractive. Otherwise it's just gross. That's my opinion at least
One dream that will probably never come true: A full anime adaptation of Kimi no Iru Machi or Suzuka anime reboot.

"It Happens."
Oct 16, 2015 1:49 PM
Jun 2014
Dumbass Japanese who cannot fathom a relationship without marriage.
Nov 4, 2015 1:31 AM

Jan 2015
Hmm. I have a test tomorrow in my college chemistry class, but stay up till 4:26 AM reading it and had to get on MAL to see other peoples thoughts. I came across this and got hooked on the story. For the most part I thoroughly enjoyed this manga. The ending wasn't the best, but I think it was somewhat okay. Not quite sure how Ayano isn't behind bars. I feel Shiori is happy doing what she is doing and able to make a living. Sakuta all of a sudden in America about to become the next big thing, I thought that was kind of cool. They will be reunited and live happily ever after, that is for sure.
Overall a good manga and would rate is 8.5/10
Jan 14, 2016 7:50 AM
Jun 2014
sanzo23 said:
ryuqq said:

they're not hate it,they're only referring the realistic ending

"realistic" You know you DON*T have to get married right? And i'm sure no one tosses you in jail for fucking your sister. Just get the fuck somewhere else and have a normal relationship after changing your last names if you care so much about what society thinks and no one would know.
Feb 5, 2016 7:59 AM
Feb 2016
Am I The only one who thinks that Sakuta is in a coma? When Ayano is with the doctor you can see someone in the hospital!

That gig at the end could be a dream. They're not far from each other. But that can't explain the pregnancy. I don't know.

I think the author forgot to draw some of the pages on the chapter 47. A lot of "explanations" are missed!
Mar 2, 2016 3:18 AM
Oct 2014
I think that in the end Shiori stop singing and find a job in a residence, but Sakuta became famous and starts travelling and singing and all the stuff. I would have prefered Sakuta and Shiori to stay together forever but this is a good ending anyways, cause they keep having a relationship. Loved this manga
Jun 14, 2016 4:57 AM

Mar 2010
Jopesanvieira said:
Am I The only one who thinks that Sakuta is in a coma? When Ayano is with the doctor you can see someone in the hospital!

That gig at the end could be a dream. They're not far from each other. But that can't explain the pregnancy. I don't know.

I think the author forgot to draw some of the pages on the chapter 47. A lot of "explanations" are missed!

Ayano is there visiting her mother who is receiving psychiatric treatment. As it's stated in that scene, yes, you are indeed the only one who thinks that. ^^
------------------------

I actually apppreciate the timeskip since it means we get to bypass all the messy details while also giving a sense of closure. (Seriously, if the timeskip wasn't included, then the final chapter would've been him waking up in the hospital with a hole in his stomach then maybe some rehab.. and that would be about all that could fit in one chapter.) Three years is just enough time for everyone to deal with the aftermath of the last few chapters and settle in to new routines but still immediate enough that it's believable that the old gang still hangs out together even after changing careers or getting married.

The "sudden" shift in Ayano was something I kinda expected tbh. I don't remember what chapter it started, but I got some serious bad vibes from her pretty early on... (But that might have to do with me having a paranoid schitzophrenic grandmother and one bonafide insane/violent ex-gf, so I'm kinda used to spotting crazy. lol) The fact that her mom was also bonkers, and that they had shared hallucinations of her father, was probably the author's way to excuse Sakuta of guilt in driving Ayano crazy since she was already far from sanity to begin with.

For those who think she should've been locked up, the chances of her going to prison for what she did would be only slightly higher than having a snowball fight in Hell in most 1st-world nations. She was clinically insane at the time of the stabbing and would likely be sentenced to mental health treatment if found guilty. I also have the feeling that Sakuta probably did not press charges, which could make it difficult to prosecute especiallly given that she was legally a minor and that she only poked him once. (^^;; Seriously, the number of times DOES matter in stabbings. Lower number = less likely to do it again = more likely to not be convicted.) Since it looks like she did go through mental treatment sometime during the skip, I'm thinking that is the most likely unstated reasoning behind the result.

Overall, I was pretty satisfied with how most things were wrapped up here. My interpretation of the Shiori/Sakuta relationship would be that they are still in love with each other and at least Shiori has plans to reunite at some point in the future after he's done with his tour.. Can't really say for sure since Sakuta have any related lines, but I'm guessing that is what the author intended. I am kinda skeptical of a bassist making it big solo, and he was never shown to have any talent for singing, but I can accept and move on.

... The only loose end that really has me wondering is.. what about Ayano's little brother? >_>;; Growing up surrounded by lunatics who can see/talk to an invisible Dad is probably not the best situation for a child, ya know? Far more than the 100+ texts daily from Ayano, it was his behavior/words that drove home that Ayano was scary-level crazy, and moved her out of the stereotypical manga/anime stalker-girl role and into the realm of realistic mental illness.
Jul 15, 2016 10:47 AM

Dec 2012
Medetashi medetashi~
Jul 20, 2016 9:41 AM

Apr 2011
Welp

another shitty "Work over Romance" ending

so fucking bad

I give a 6/10 because of the wincest though, otherwise it would have been at most a 3/10
Jul 20, 2016 7:33 PM

Dec 2010
Disappointing ending =/ I feel like the author was suddenly told he didn't have 10 chapters to finish the manga but 2 instead. It started out really promising but then just went all over the place later on.

Out of the 3 girls seems Ami was the only relationship that might've ended in a normal romance. Bit sad they just forgot about her half way through the manga and didn't really address her feelings when she probably had the most genuine love for Sakuta. What might've worked is Ami seeing Sakuta and Ayano or Shiori making out followed by Ami declaring her feelings and running away and then Sakuta confronting her to tell her how she meant to him in a family way. Sakuta really did seem to care deeply for her so who knows maybe an ending where he ends up both sister characters or Sakuta resolving his relationship with Shiori into a normal family relationship and falling properly for Ami?

I feel really sorry for Ayano but felt like she just went loopers quite quickly. Their relationship was cute until the crazy H stuff but even then it somehow seemed to be working for a while. I think there should've been some event that suddenly drove her love into a total obsession/Yandere mode. I just think she could've been more developed like adding more flirty scenes between Sakuta and Shiori after they started dating which she saw and then you could show her being bothered by it and slowly changing her, instead of her suddenly stalking him and ringing him 24/7. I glad he did dump her in the end cause the relationship had just turned really toxic, not just for Sakuta but also for Ayano as she was pretty much going into prostitution and her mind just seemed to be getting worse. Seems like she got a mostly happy ending which is nice but there was so much that could've been addressed.

The ending for Shiori was really weak and didn't feel quite right. Her mum dies so she becomes really unstable and withdrawn fearing Sakuta would leave her all alone. Then suddenly she gets tricked into going on stage for a solo concert out of the blue that none of the other band members know about but media and fans do?? Why? Surely the producer would want her to be able to sing and make lots of albums and whatnot. I just can't see how it was going to turn out well for the producer aside from nuking their biggest talent. Sakuta suddenly remembering that he loved his sister when he was 5 and therefore wanted to screw her then and there felt so forced. So what if he had a crush on his sister when he was 5. I doubt he really understood much at that age and yes most people don't remember much from when they was 4 or 5. It's quite normal. I feel like it was rushed to finish the manga as the editors wanted to cancel it. They then decide that it's better to be happy and live together regardless of everything. it was established that both characters feared being alone more than everything and 3 years later they're living apart? I just don't get it. Could be the editors wouldn't allow a full incest ending like with oremo? I really wanted to see more of the relationship between them with Sakuta slowly falling for her in the aftermath of their mum dying and a proper showdown with the producer
Jul 22, 2016 4:26 AM

Mar 2015
Welp...it was a really enjoyable manga up until the last few chapters, especially the two last ones which was just rushed "shock" value, it's a shame because I felt like Ayano was a really good character at first

I'm hesitant to try other romance manga by this author now :/
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seishun Pop! Chapter 37 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2014

10 by Enn00 »»
May 8, 2020 12:37 PM

Poll: » Seishun Pop! Chapter 46 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2014

17 by Belle-Air »»
Jan 26, 2020 9:51 AM

Poll: » Seishun Pop! Chapter 42 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2014

9 by Farabeuf »»
Aug 18, 2019 11:18 PM

Poll: » Seishun Pop! Chapter 41 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2014

7 by Farabeuf »»
Aug 18, 2019 12:56 PM

Poll: » Seishun Pop! Chapter 35 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2014

9 by Farabeuf »»
Aug 13, 2019 1:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.