Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 12 Discussion


Jun 23, 2013 7:59 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 1695
I actually want an incest route because fuck everyone's dreams and hopes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Jun 23, 2013 8:11 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 16
Why is everyone so surprised that this episode has horrible pacing? The entire season has been rushed.

I just hope they give the LN a proper ending with that bonus epilogue with the BDs.
 
Jun 23, 2013 8:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 485
I thought I was done being pissed but after thinking about it some more they f'n ruined Ayase's scene. A-1 you pieces of shhht! Another series they butchered!

The build up for Ayase which should of been the highlight of the episode including the missing scene of the stalker was a build up for the confession scene that should of been later not in this one... So f'n pissed... Ayase-tan so lovely (not as lovely as 'dere Kirino but still) why would they cut her character development even more? What have they done to this series...

Okay stopping before my post become more stupid and incoherent.
read the light novel!!!!!!!!!!!!
Modified by radle, Jun 23, 2013 8:27 AM
 
Jun 23, 2013 8:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 109
Does someone knows which song they used from the OST when Kyousuke tells her that he loves someone else?
 
Jun 23, 2013 8:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 1125
I feel sorry for Ayase but it was obvious ^^
 
Jun 23, 2013 9:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2974
So basically Ayase is just a fap material waifu?

Oh you Kyosuke.
 
Jun 23, 2013 9:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 47
YOU IDIOT KYO!
 
Jun 23, 2013 9:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 799
Wow one of the few times Kyousuke wants to show some spine and it's to reject one of the best girls. It's like the author wants us to hate him!

This is why we can't have nice things.

Yes I am hating
-What do you mean life doesn't work like my Chinese cartoons!?
 
Jun 23, 2013 9:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 89
For some reason I want to see more episodes with Kanako in it(Probably because of Yukarin).

Any ways. Wow this episode just bumped up Ayase's rank in the list of character from oreimo.

Great ep.

It's amazing just how many girls Kyouseke have around him.
 
Jun 23, 2013 10:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 4008
Porn magazine with megane girls (Manami is in his type?)



Still he hasn't changed...
 
Jun 23, 2013 10:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 1149
Ayase was best girl.. Goddammit, Kyousuke.. GODDAMMIT! I really wasn't expecting that ending.. Also, that next episode's title.. Jesus.
 
Jun 23, 2013 10:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 3312
Well, shit. Kyosuke showed us actual backbone. Too bad he's going down the wrong route.

If what the Light Novel readers say is true, then this anime sucks balls. Ayase needs more screen time.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
 
Jun 23, 2013 10:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 3828
He has no male friend...

Stark700 said:

Beautiful.

Yep.
 
Jun 23, 2013 10:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 120
Why in the hell they are rushing this sooo much? First season did so well in disc sales that it's not like they have to do the series only to sell light novels. Two cour season would have made so much more sense. Really baffling when there would have been money to be made. Best girl getting so weak episode because of rushing is damn sad.
 
Jun 23, 2013 10:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 611
Legit question here: since when and why the fuck is Kanako interested in Kyousuke?
Well, other than that, nice episode. I don't really buy Ayase's fast development but the more of her we get the better.
 
Jun 23, 2013 10:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 803
... and Kyousuke will be forever alone.
 
Jun 23, 2013 10:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 1100
almost forgot to say that i like Kanako more and more XD

and about Ayase.. still can't get it out of my mind but seriously she needs more screentime!! if you read the LN you'd probably say the same.. :( this ep felt sooo rushed..



kinda random, but

Kirino = Ayase > Kanako > Tamaki > Hinata > Kuroneko > Saori > Ria > Bridget > Manami


and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
 
Jun 23, 2013 10:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 131
PWJP said:
Legit question here: since when and why the fuck is Kanako interested in Kyousuke?

As far as the development goes with Kanako and Kyousuke, she doesn't have any interests the same way as other girls does. She simply like him because Kyousuke was her first fan ever. Think of Kyousuke as a very respectful fan to her.
 
Jun 23, 2013 11:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 11
knew this was coming but poor ayase D: she was the best one!
 
Jun 23, 2013 11:24 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 262
YES KYOUSUKE THAT WAS YOUR MOST MANLY MOMENT OF THE ENTIRE SHOW FUCK YES!!!
 
Jun 23, 2013 11:28 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 6650
KillerMan91 said:
Why in the hell they are rushing this sooo much? First season did so well in disc sales that it's not like they have to do the series only to sell light novels. Two cour season would have made so much more sense. Really baffling when there would have been money to be made. Best girl getting so weak episode because of rushing is damn sad.


That's the feeling I get in watching, if this show went any faster it could be the first man made object to break the light barrier.

This season has speed up the narration so much that it has ceased to be a story, and has become mere scenes. Its skips along, covering great distance with no time for any appreciation of the journey. This breakneck speed is more confusing in that so much time was wasted in the first 4 episodes, not that they did not have some benefit in and of themselves, but it would have been more productive to have used them to stretch out and tell the final story properly than to charge like a bull straight into the conclusion.

I wouldn't even call this season an "adaptation", because nothing has been adapted, the Director and Writer have cut scenes out from the LN and have animated them without any thought to the transition, to coherence, or to development. The source material is strong enough that there have been a couple of episodes that managed to rise above this cavalier treatment, however as a whole, this season has been a pretty big disappointment.
 
Jun 23, 2013 11:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 48
uhhh.....
why not ayase :(
 
Jun 23, 2013 11:47 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 732
Too bad for Ayase.
 
Jun 23, 2013 11:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 120
Takuan_Soho said:
KillerMan91 said:
Why in the hell they are rushing this sooo much? First season did so well in disc sales that it's not like they have to do the series only to sell light novels. Two cour season would have made so much more sense. Really baffling when there would have been money to be made. Best girl getting so weak episode because of rushing is damn sad.


That's the feeling I get in watching, if this show went any faster it could be the first man made object to break the light barrier.

This season has speed up the narration so much that it has ceased to be a story, and has become mere scenes. Its skips along, covering great distance with no time for any appreciation of the journey. This breakneck speed is more confusing in that so much time was wasted in the first 4 episodes, not that they did not have some benefit in and of themselves, but it would have been more productive to have used them to stretch out and tell the final story properly than to charge like a bull straight into the conclusion.

I wouldn't even call this season an "adaptation", because nothing has been adapted, the Director and Writer have cut scenes out from the LN and have animated them without any thought to the transition, to coherence, or to development. The source material is strong enough that there have been a couple of episodes that managed to rise above this cavalier treatment, however as a whole, this season has been a pretty big disappointment.


Yep. It's extremely baffling when like I said financially it would actually make sense to try to stretch this as much as possible as the disc sales have been so good. Really, really weird (and sad).
 
Jun 23, 2013 12:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 75
I never really understood Ayase but I really ship those two.
She really was the best girl. The yandere part was just a type of acting and such and it was so adorable, especially how it ended. :'/
Kyousuke...Why you did this!?
 
Jun 23, 2013 12:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 152
Kill me.
 
Jun 23, 2013 12:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 13
I cried.

Is that unusual?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Jun 23, 2013 12:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 11
The ED was beautiful though, ive never watched the entire ed of an oreimo episode before, but this one was great
 
Jun 23, 2013 1:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 1422
QueenOfLucifenia said:
I cried.

Is that unusual?


No ma'am.
Nowhere in the Humpty Dumpty nursery rhyme does it state that Humpty is an egg.
"See you later, space cowboy." -moot 1/23/2015
 
Jun 23, 2013 2:02 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 33
I suggest watching Dizzy Ziddy's videos on youtube. He has Ayase's route from psp game, with 3 endings, eng subbed. I really recommend it to you guys!
 
Jun 23, 2013 2:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 2723
Pretty obvious who he'd end up with.

WTB more anime with harem endings.
 
Jun 23, 2013 2:50 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 7
I feel really bad for Ayase. I really disliked her for most of this season but since the last few episodes she's grown on me.
Might be because of the Yandere moments.
Well I'm hoping she'll live up to her promise and kill Kyousuke, that'd make for a nice ending.
Also, this episode needed more Kuroneko. Otherwise a clear 5/5
 
Jun 23, 2013 2:52 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 317
 
Jun 23, 2013 3:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 54
this was a great episode...although Ayase ark was rushed in one full episode, it was really refreshing to see her have a full episode to herself. unfortunately, it sucks that all the things that happened in the LN couldnt be animated in the series. wish this was 24/26 anime series instead of a 16 episode anime series :(

 
Jun 23, 2013 3:20 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 976
x233h said:
deathmailrock said:
Honestly, people hate Kirino too much, she's actually a very good character (though maybe people are instinctively hating her because of the incest vibe), while she does have control over Kyousuke's life, it's only the control he allows her to have.

The only problem is that she's not too honest with her feelings (though that's probably because Kyousuke was the big brother that abandoned her and disappointed her, so she's hiding it well.... but her true feelings are shown)...... tsundere's are misunderstood by many.


Kirino is indeed a really good character / person, and yes - people mostly don't understand her feelings because how she acts, she's tsundere after all..

If you're interested in her (character) and want her get to know better,
then you better have a look at these two pictures, which may help you to understand her a little bit better...

Contain spoilers from the LN



Manami is definitely a shitstirer. I can't stand people like that. Kirino's hate is definitely justified because she is the reason that Kyousuke became a loser.
 
Jun 23, 2013 3:48 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 976
Arlia said:
No; no freakin' no. No way.

The 10th volume is the best of the LN. And they rushed it skipping the best scene ? WHY ?


Whats the best scene?
 
Jun 23, 2013 3:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 13
Rakoria said:
For those wondering what the song was in this episode you can listen to it here: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21174468

The song title is 【Gumi】 想う コト

Love the ending theme! Wanted the Ayase end.. Oh well.


This person needs a medal I have spent ages looking for the damn song
 
Jun 23, 2013 4:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 57
damn you kyousuke, how dare you hurt my lovely angel ayase-tan

Kennethgab said:
YEAH DO IT MAN!
 
Jun 23, 2013 4:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 59
I was expecting episode 13 to be an Ayase ending once Kirino suggested she take care of Kyousuke. Kinda surprised Kyousuke turned her down.

No idea what'll happen for 13, but I'm really pulling for the delicious incest true end.
 
Jun 23, 2013 4:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 583
Damn, and so the best girl loses :/
and I hate the fact that the worst girl will win
 
Jun 23, 2013 4:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 59
To all the people shocked/sad/mad/confused/upset/frustrated/rustled that Kirino looks to be winning:

Do you even know what the title of this show is?
 
Jun 23, 2013 4:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 120
ThisIsDK said:
To all the people shocked/sad/mad/confused/upset/frustrated/rustled that Kirino looks to be winning:

Do you even know what the title of this show is?


Yes? It's just that the first season appeared to be actually about two siblings trying to fix their broken relationship and this second season has gone deeper and deeper to the incest territory and people don't like it. Not to mention that going by all forum posts the fans hoping for incest end are really the minority.
 
Jun 23, 2013 5:13 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 6650
ThisIsDK said:
No idea what'll happen for 13, but I'm really pulling for the delicious incest true
end.


Humm, if the second season follows the first, then 13 will be the "good end" (i.e. Kyousuke ends up with Kuroneko (since he turned down Ayase)), where as the OVAs will show the "true end" (Kyousuke ends up with Kirino).

Doing that would be a hoot since we are all expecting the incest next episode, so pulling a non-canonical conformist ending would surprise everyone. Even the title is ambiguous enough to support both endings, and it would explain why it was so important for the writer to publish before the ending. Everyone will be waiting for the "true" end, but you will have to wait until the OVAs to get it.

Not saying they will do that, but they did end the first season with a non-canonical ending, so why not the second.
 
Jun 23, 2013 5:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 59
KillerMan91 said:
Yes? It's just that the first season appeared to be actually about two siblings trying to fix their broken relationship and this second season has gone deeper and deeper to the incest territory and people don't like it. Not to mention that going by all forum posts the fans hoping for incest end are really the minority.


Oh give me a break. This show was hinting at incest right out of the gate.

And the only reason the incest ending supporters are in the minority in this thread (if they even are, can't be arsed to count) is because people are only coming to the thread to whine about their favorite girl losing.
Modified by ThisIsDK, Jun 23, 2013 5:36 PM
 
Jun 23, 2013 5:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 2138
And this is where everything goes downhill.
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."


 
Jun 23, 2013 6:10 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1447
Kennethgab said:


LOL omg poor Kirino
 
Jun 23, 2013 6:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 23
Does anyone else think there is going to a incest ending here? Maybe I am way over thinking things and should read the LN.
I feel bad for Ayase, I thought her confession was cute ((even though it was Yandere)).
This episode was great, even got my boyfriend who isn't into anime interested. Can't wait to see the finale to Season 2 next week. Hopefully see more Kurenko, not enough this episode.
'Dreams Start by Believing' ~ Haruhi Suzumiya

 
Jun 23, 2013 6:20 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1447
xsilicon9 said:
x233h said:
deathmailrock said:
Honestly, people hate Kirino too much, she's actually a very good character (though maybe people are instinctively hating her because of the incest vibe), while she does have control over Kyousuke's life, it's only the control he allows her to have.

The only problem is that she's not too honest with her feelings (though that's probably because Kyousuke was the big brother that abandoned her and disappointed her, so she's hiding it well.... but her true feelings are shown)...... tsundere's are misunderstood by many.


Kirino is indeed a really good character / person, and yes - people mostly don't understand her feelings because how she acts, she's tsundere after all..

If you're interested in her (character) and want her get to know better,
then you better have a look at these two pictures, which may help you to understand her a little bit better...

Contain spoilers from the LN



Manami is definitely a shitstirer. I can't stand people like that. Kirino's hate is definitely justified because she is the reason that Kyousuke became a loser.



wow, I read the spoiler since it's just 1 episode left and I wonder how they'll finish the series but damn I never thought of it that way. Shits deeper than it seems
 
Jun 23, 2013 6:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 504
Rakoria said:
For those wondering what the song was in this episode you can listen to it here: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21174468

The song title is 【Gumi】 想う コト

Love the ending theme! Wanted the Ayase end.. Oh well.


Where is the full theme for フィルター? I cannot find it anywhere T___T


 
Jun 23, 2013 6:55 PM
Kanade♥

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 9795
Next episode looks like it's going to be lame. If by the end of all this, by that I mean the end of the 3 OVA's and it turns out that Kirino wins, droppingggggg maaaaa score all the way down. Yes, I'm a hater for incest ends.
Modified by Tyrel, Jun 23, 2013 7:13 PM
 
Top
Pages (12) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »