Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 22, 2013 2:48 PM

May 2012
Great, looks like we're getting the incest end. Honestly, I don't think I have as big of a problem with the fact that they're siblings then I do that he's already turned down two girls that are far better than her.
Jun 22, 2013 2:48 PM

Nov 2012
Awwwww :c and here I was hoping that if we didn't got a Kuroneko ending, an Ayase ending would be great too :/ I also like Kanako but I doubt we'll see an ending with her since she barely appeared on screen. Just for god's sake... DON'T GO FOR KIRINO'S PATH! D:
Las firmas estan sobrevaloradas :P
Jun 22, 2013 2:49 PM

Sep 2012
x233h said:

Contain spoilers from the LN

This is the only real problem I have with the anime. They don't show this as much as they could ( thiugh they do a decent enough job).

I'm actually thinking/hoping that the next episode will be akin to the Saori flashback episode only focusing on Kirno's past and featuring stuff like her diary entries and iPod recordings to her future self. Those things are really essential. Otherwise viewers probably won't be able to understand Kirino as a character and think she's just a random tsundere with a brocon (which to be fair wouldn't be the case even without those things, but you get it).

Well look at that. Thank you very much @okanagan.
PentobarbidollJun 22, 2013 2:52 PM
Jun 22, 2013 2:50 PM

Jul 2012
While I like this episode with everyone there, Ayase's arc is done a bit too fast. Oh well.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Jun 22, 2013 2:51 PM

May 2011
Fun episode, but I wanted more Ayase vs. Kuroneko. I'm holding my breath as to how this final episode will turn out. Hopefully they do justice to a thoroughly entertaining season.
Jun 22, 2013 2:54 PM

Aug 2008
I feel sorry for Ayase, with this episode she's on equal footing with Ruri when it comes to shipping and it all goes to hell for the same reason. Weird show with so many likable supporting characters and completely unlikable main one... Or ones.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jun 22, 2013 2:56 PM

May 2013
Ghost-Lightning said:
x233h said:

This is the only real problem I have with the anime. Hey don't show his as much as they could ( thiugh they do a decent enough job).

I'm actually thinking/hoping that the next episode will be akin to the Saori flashback episode only focusing on Kirno's past and featuring stuff like her diary entries and iPod recordings to her future self. Those things are really essential. Otherwise viewers probably won't be able to understand Kirino as a character and think she's just a random tsundere with a brocon (which to be fair wouldn't be the case even without those things, but you get it).

I hope so, that we get some sort of flashback / more backstory, because as you already said, it'll be really hard for people to actually understand her; why she acts the way she does and anything.. Having a look at the next EPs title, there just got to be some sort of climax, where everything reveals, the doubts and misunderstandings getting vanished...

Dec 2009
The studio really wants the viewers to buy the Ore no Imouto visual novels.
Oct 2012

Well, that settles it. Kanako end confirmed.
Jun 22, 2013 2:59 PM

Jan 2013
Soo goddamn Rushed, gladly a I read the the LN and so I could sympathize with Ayase in the final scene of this episode, but i feel like many people won't care cuz A1 decided to skip a ton of Ayase scenes and suddenly pull a dramatic ending expecting fans to care when the development is not there.
A1 butchering yet another source material/5
Jun 22, 2013 2:59 PM

Sep 2012
No; no freakin' no. No way.

The 10th volume is the best of the LN. And they rushed it skipping the best scene ? WHY ?
Jun 22, 2013 3:00 PM

Jan 2008
He might have dodged a bullet there, since going out with her would most likely lead to a "bad end" with her yandere tendencies. A very nice end to closing off the Ayase route...Although I would like to see alternate endings of this show with him choosing each of the different girls as opposed to only one.

Edit: I wonder who the stalker-creeper was, taking photos behind Ayase?
Estoy_GordoJun 22, 2013 3:04 PM
Jun 22, 2013 3:04 PM

Apr 2013
Arlia said:
No; no freakin' no. No way.

The 10th volume is the best of the LN. And they rushed it skipping the best scene ? WHY ?
what does the scene consist of ?
Jun 22, 2013 3:04 PM

Mar 2010
Why are they rushing the ayase part of the serie?! Poor her seriously :( for me Kyousuke should have choosen the ayase path, plzzzz not the kirino one!!

Real Men never turn
Jun 22, 2013 3:25 PM

Mar 2013
x233h said:
Ghost-Lightning said:
x233h said:

This is the only real problem I have with the anime. Hey don't show his as much as they could ( thiugh they do a decent enough job).

I hope so, that we get some sort of flashback / more backstory, because as you already said, it'll be really hard for people to actually understand her; why she acts the way she does and anything.. Having a look at the next EPs title, there just got to be some sort of climax, where everything reveals, the doubts and misunderstandings getting vanished...

It says on the web page of the anime there will be a flash back of about 8 years ago

Sep 2012
I never played the game, read the LN, or whatever created this series at first, but let me grab the situation. A lot of you that have read/played the original are hoping that out of all the several girls, you hope Kyousuke doesn't go for Kirino?

As just an anime watcher, I still agree with it. XD.
So Kuroneko and Ayase are rejected, Manami too or is there still a chance for her?

Sep 2011
;_;

Didn't expect her to confess but still... ;_;

And I didn't also expect that the harem is building up... or was it in the first place after he met all of them?

By the way, I wonder how they will end this season(13th episode).

Jun 22, 2013 3:30 PM
May 2012
Please Kyousuke don't disappoint me, you rejected Kuroneko AND Ayase ! You can even turn gay for Kouhei but please don't choose Kirino.
DemonspeedJun 22, 2013 3:55 PM
Jun 22, 2013 3:40 PM
Oct 2010
Demonspeed said:
Please Kyousuke don't deceive me, you rejected Kuroneko AND Ayase ! You can even turn gay for Kouhei but please don't choose Kirino.

You should know who he will chose from the title
Jun 22, 2013 3:45 PM

Aug 2010
Seriously I am shattered.
Jun 22, 2013 3:52 PM
Jun 2013
So the story will follow LN's path ... T_T AYASE DON'T GIVE UP, YOU STILL WIN IN THE VIDEO NOVEL , YOU'RE THE BEST !!!
However, this episode has been rush too hard , I'm a bit disappointed that the production has to rush the finals episodes ...
Jun 22, 2013 3:57 PM

Apr 2013
^Video novel? I think you mean visual novel.
I named my table "Logic" because when i watch anime, i would often (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻.
Jun 22, 2013 4:04 PM

Jan 2013
Why in the hell do they include the photographer taking pictures of Ayase leaving Kyousuke's apartment and then skip the entire stalker event?

New Prediction: the anime is getting an original Ultimate Bad End. Ayase's stalker event is not resolved, resulting in her career ending and her fans turning on her. Between that and Kysousuke's rejection, she is gripped with madness and jumps off of a bridge. Similar calamities befall each of the other heroines, a wave of tragedy and insanity that leaves the girls who don't die as little more than shattered husks of their former selves. All except for Minami who, in true Bad End fashion, wins. She wins a Kyousuke who is practically catatonic from losing all of his dear friends, but that's okay--she likes him regardless.
Jun 22, 2013 4:08 PM

Feb 2013
Sorta feel bad for Ayase. That was a pretty good ending though. Loved how the end credits formed a picture with puzzle pieces.

Also I'm seeing people saying Kuroneko was rejected. I thought he told her that he'd date her once Kirino said she was fine with it? Also I forget but didn't Kyousuke say he loved Kuroneko? Well I've been thinking all this time he was going to get back with Kuroneko but with how things are going and that last episode title makes me think otherwise now. Seems like Kuroneko got pushed aside into the harem pen. Man I was rooting for Kuroneko....ah well.
~ El Psy Congroo~

Jun 22, 2013 4:10 PM

Jan 2011
I've always liked Ayase so this was a huge win of an episode. I'm glad her feelings finally came out. Arguably one of the best episodes for me. See how it ends next week but really can't wait for (the expected) true ending episodes.

And yes the ED puzzle-picture was fantastic.

Krissirk said:

Also I'm seeing people saying Kuroneko was rejected. I thought he told her that he'd date her once Kirino said she was fine with it? Also I forget but didn't Kyousuke say he loved Kuroneko? Well I've been thinking all this time he was going to get back with Kuroneko but with how things are going and that last episode title makes me think otherwise now. Seems like Kuroneko got pushed aside into the harem pen. Man I was rooting for Kuroneko....ah well.

He does love her but won't act on anything until he settles things with Kirino as he said an episode or two ago. Kuroneko knows that as well.
Jun 22, 2013 4:21 PM

Feb 2013
CNagy said:
Why in the hell do they include the photographer taking pictures of Ayase leaving Kyousuke's apartment and then skip the entire stalker event?

New Prediction: the anime is getting an original Ultimate Bad End. Ayase's stalker event is not resolved, resulting in her career ending and her fans turning on her. Between that and Kysousuke's rejection, she is gripped with madness and jumps off of a bridge. Similar calamities befall each of the other heroines, a wave of tragedy and insanity that leaves the girls who don't die as little more than shattered husks of their former selves. All except for Minami who, in true Bad End fashion, wins. She wins a Kyousuke who is practically catatonic from losing all of his dear friends, but that's okay--she likes him regardless.

Hahaha that's a pretty dark prediction. My dark prediction:
Ayase goes the School Days Route (School Days spoiler maybe?)

IZEROII said:
I've always liked Ayase so this was a huge win of an episode. I'm glad her feelings finally came out. Arguably one of the best episodes for me. See how it ends next week but really can't wait for (the expected) true ending episodes.

And yes the ED puzzle-picture was fantastic.

Krissirk said:

He does love her but won't act on anything until he settles things with Kirino as he said an episode or two ago. Kuroneko knows that as well.

I guess the upcoming OVAs are a true ending for either Kuroneko or Kirino depending on how things turn out next episode. Maybe they could also be endings for all the other girls in Kyousuke's "harem" but that's wishful thinking.
~ El Psy Congroo~

Jun 22, 2013 4:27 PM

Jan 2012
CNagy said:

Lol ultimate rage if that happens.
Jun 22, 2013 4:28 PM
Dec 2012
This episode was amazing! I have a quick question though. Everyone keeps talking about the light novel series ending and I really want to read it after the next episode airs. Where can I read the light novels online?
Jun 22, 2013 4:37 PM

Jan 2010
Just one episode for Ayase huh?
MOTHER OF GOD
WHAT THE HELICOPTER IS GOING ON!

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2013 4:38 PM

Jul 2009
Man, I'm not even that much of an Ayase fan, but that rejection was HARSH.

And it came out of nowhere. I mean, I know it's in the novels, but Kyousuke saying he already decided here? That sounded like such an ass pull. Mostly because the show is TOO DAMN HAREM, and with him spending time with all the girls, it's simply impossible to believe that he has decided on one.
Jun 22, 2013 4:50 PM

May 2012
Lame ass MC rejects best girl. This show has officially gone from crap to crapfest.

Seriously though, this show was good until they started introducing terribad romance plots.
Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
Jun 22, 2013 5:08 PM

May 2012
poor ayase at the end... I had to lol at when they were deciding who would take care of kyousuke.
Jun 22, 2013 5:15 PM

Jun 2012

No, no, no, no, why!? DDD=

It was perfect with Ayase )'=

Jun 22, 2013 5:21 PM

Feb 2013
Saburo-kun said:

No, no, no, no, why!? DDD=

It was perfect with Ayase )'=

Didn't you know? The anime gods live off our torment and tears.
~ El Psy Congroo~

Jun 22, 2013 5:27 PM
Oct 2012
Just wanted to say:

Spoilers for ending of LN
sakaJun 23, 2013 10:59 AM
Jun 22, 2013 5:34 PM

Jan 2011
Having read some of the summaries and chapters of the final LN that have been posted I think we can say:

sakaJun 23, 2013 10:56 AM
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jun 22, 2013 5:35 PM

Jul 2010
HE BETTER PICK KURONEKO OR ILL FREAK OUT.
Jun 22, 2013 5:38 PM

Jul 2012
I demand a school days ending, poor Ayase
Jun 22, 2013 5:57 PM

Apr 2008
Talk about punch to gut for Ayase fans. She gets her moment and conclusion all in one episode. -_-

Jun 22, 2013 5:58 PM

May 2013
Poor Ayase... :(. Since the show is following the LN, this was to be expected. I am disappointed that they decided to leave out the stalker problem and only hinted at it in one little scene. I wanted even more Ayase... Ah great ED btw.
Jun 22, 2013 6:02 PM

Feb 2008
Great episode, Ayase for sure scored a lot +++ with this season, as a former tsundere lover i became one of her fans, too bad she got rejected but i still prefer kuroneko happy end ^^ [i know this is not going to happen ;( ]

Haha, Kanako is cute as well ^^
Jun 22, 2013 6:09 PM

Mar 2013
Damn it all, I just started to like ayase more than kuroneko.. y u do dis
Jun 22, 2013 6:17 PM

May 2010
Y U NO PICK Ayase ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Now what path is this show gonna take?
sakaJun 23, 2013 10:52 AM
Jun 22, 2013 6:23 PM

Jun 2013
I don't know why the hate, I know it didn't end as everyone expected but hey it was a nice episode.
Jun 22, 2013 6:24 PM
May 2012
Poor Ayase, great episode!!!

Jun 22, 2013 6:29 PM
Jan 2013
Im with Ayase...i also RLY wana fucking stab kill Kyousuke right about now -_- anyone feel the same???
Jun 22, 2013 6:36 PM

Dec 2012
tsundere+yandere vs Tomboy(kanako)
Jun 22, 2013 6:41 PM

Jan 2011
I think i'm gonna need a bigger jar for all my butthurt tears! once she started helping out i was like *is this the Ayase route?* but dat confession ;_;

Kyousuke why you chose wrong girl ,seriously i would pay for good/bad ending for Ayase lol oh well

lets see how this ends
Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2013

475 by tony328 »»
Feb 16, 1:56 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2013

376 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:46 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

470 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2013

334 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

383 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.