Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jun 21, 2013 3:01 AM
May 2013
guess someone is happy

Jun 21, 2013 3:04 AM

Jul 2007
Antanaru said:
This is one hell of a death flag. I wonder if they will really kill Rukino in the middle of the show.

Shouko's death flags outweight Rukino by a mile.
In fact shouko has enough death flags to represent every single country on earth now. And yet she keeps bringing in more.

singleturbo said:
diyedas said:
AlexTheRiot said:
singleturbo said:

What happened is soooo common is romance stories, especially those women enjoy, this shouldn't even be a blip on the rape radar.

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Yes, because romance stories never have rape. -rolls eyes-

I'm talking about events that form the basis of about 80% of shoujos w/ sex in them (broody and hot stranger "forces" the homely everygirl into sex and she falls in love). Those aren't rape either. It is just meant to be dramatic and to play on a female's fantasy of being dominated and whisked away by some handsome stranger. Female targeted romances are FULL of these sort of things, way more than any male targeted romances.

It is just fiction.

Wrong.

Those ARE rape (and at best coercion) the fact that fictional works you mentioned TREAT it as nothing wrong simply is part of the whole rape culture phenomenon - just because fiction tries to excuse it, does not mean the reader should. Abuse is still abuve. Rape is still rape. Sexism is still sexism. Misogyny is still misogyny.

singleturbo said:

This show is not providing some deep socio-politico commentary on rape. Haruto got "drunk" and had sex with Saki. The show did it to provide some cheap love triangle drama nothing more. The fact that she is fine, doesn't want Haruto to treat what happened as something to apologize for, and admits she wanted Haruto to "choose her" all show her view on what happened. Again this isn't some deep misdirection of her having a psychological breakdown or her experiencing some sort of Stockholm Syndrome. Look at the context of the show for the answer.

What happened is soooo common is romance stories, especially those women enjoy, this shouldn't even be a blip on the rape radar.

That changes nothing for the implications of it, not how the posters handle and react to it.

And yes I'd argue it is a form of stockholm syndrome - while she did like him, she does see to have convinced herself that its not a rape, while it clearly was.

diyedas said:
I don't think anyone believes Haruto X Saki will get their happy ending in this season. I'm just hoping they get one eventually.

Also, I tend to not see most anime theme songs as that meaningful to the shows they're in. They get actual famous artists to write and perform these songs, so it's not like the artist knows all that's going to happen in the anime.

Actually I doubt ANYONE will get their happy ending this seasons.

DawnJ said:
Mubashwer said:
JeffreyZin said:
Mubashwer said:
u shud be narrator XD

Wait, why do I care?! I can speak my mind whatever I want because...

I can't believe what I just witnessed. Every anime gets me feeling like this.

As for me, I am really happy for Haruto X Saki. Most of the times, almost always, the Protagonist does not end up with the girl I like. Hopefully, this time it will be different. Shouko is just an uninteresting one-dimensional character.... whereas Saki is an just awesome complex character... This season has been soo good with Attack on the Titan, Yahari Ore no Seishun.., Valvrave, Hataraku no Maou etc

I feel confident that Shoko is gonna change her character and become some yandere or dark whatever shit.

This basically.

Shouko is Flay of Valvrave. She will either go crazy and form the Galactic empire we have seen in flashforward, or go semi-crazy and end up dying.

And through that, Saki/Haruto stuff, which started out as obligation, slowly become real.
Jun 21, 2013 3:07 AM

Jan 2009
Now, they just need to make sure of two things on order for this not to end up a complete catastrophe.
1) Haruto, don't you dare go back on your word now.
2) Sunrise, don't you dare kill off Rukino now. It's okay to kill off Shoko though.
Just make this relationship between Rukino and Haruto work out. It's for the greater good of this show.
Inb4 Haruto goes Setsuna on our asses.

Edit: lolautocorrect
OosranJun 21, 2013 4:41 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jun 21, 2013 3:10 AM

May 2010
All this shit blasted my mind
Jun 21, 2013 3:12 AM
May 2010
My Haruto x Shoko ship is sinking...
Haruto you are a piece of cheese x.x
Jun 21, 2013 3:15 AM
Jun 2013
OMFG HARUTO. I seriously wanted u and shoko to end up together but the way ur acting now its already dead...especially after ep 10 which disgusted me(fan service?). Huge disappointment even tho i was enjoying the series so far.hopefully it'll have an ending that doesnt suck as much.
Jun 21, 2013 3:15 AM

Feb 2012
Crazy episode. It'll be interesting to see how the first cour ends.
Jun 21, 2013 3:23 AM

Dec 2011
I'm happy that happen to shouko, I hope that incident will make her more normal instead of "let's all be happy and stuff". Actually, when she says "what should I do", In my mind I just thought "why don't you ask the commander to sing and be happy together" lol.

I hope she will realize that being in power means making the hardest decisions, not only school festivals and stuff lol
Jun 21, 2013 3:31 AM

Jul 2007
amc9988 said:
I'm happy that happen to shouko, I hope that incident will make her more normal instead of "let's all be happy and stuff". Actually, when she says "what should I do", In my mind I just thought "why don't you ask the commander to sing and be happy together" lol.

I hope she will realize that being in power means making the hardest decisions, not only school festivals and stuff lol

I have a feeling Valvrave's definition of "shouko becoming more normal" is represented by your avatar perfectly. :P

That's exactly what I expect to happen.
Jun 21, 2013 3:34 AM

Jan 2013
Dat image...
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Jun 21, 2013 3:35 AM

Oct 2012
This anime. It's so bad it's good, my guilty pleasure. After raping her(not by will) he wants to marry her.The amount of drama is unreal, I hope Shoko brings them a nice wedding gift.

Eru eruff continues to make this series less of a facepalm, I loved how he forced Shoko into a position to kill her father and it seems if she didn't make the call he would of killed her and done it himself.
Jun 21, 2013 3:48 AM
Aug 2012
Vodkas said:
This anime. It's so bad it's good, my guilty pleasure. After raping her(not by will) he wants to marry her.The amount of drama is unreal, I hope Shoko brings them a nice wedding gift.

Eru eruff continues to make this series less of a facepalm, I loved how he forced Shoko into a position to kill her father and it seems if she didn't make the call he would of killed her and done it himself.

1) That's total BS and you guys are still saying it. In reality it's your retarded minds that are the bad thing here not the anime.
2) He is more of a man than you guys and he actually takes responsibility. You would have noticed if you watched the show without being drunk.

Oosran said:
Now, they just need to make sure of two things on order for this not to end up a complete catastrophe.
2) Sunrise, don't you dare kill off Rukino now. It's okay to kill off Shook though.
Just make this relationship between Rukino and Haruto work out. It's for the greater good of this show.

She won't be killed off. Immortality, 200 year time-skip...........remember!!!

Jun 21, 2013 3:51 AM

Jun 2013
He wants to marry her :o I really wasn't expecting that, wonder how he'll react after he finds out that he killed her father
Jun 21, 2013 3:53 AM

Jan 2009
hikitani said:
He wants to marry her :o I really wasn't expecting that, wonder how he'll react after he finds out that he killed her father

Haruto: i will take responsibility for your loneliness so Shouko marry me
Jun 21, 2013 3:58 AM
Jul 2018

WHAAAAAT?!
Haruto, what happened to your love for Shoko?!
Jun 21, 2013 4:12 AM
Mar 2008
This show keeps delivering. Awesome.
Jun 21, 2013 4:14 AM

May 2010
The shit storm will write it self...... i rape you, now will you marry me? is always a good way to deal with things............
Jun 21, 2013 4:30 AM

Jul 2007
Hydnlife said:
The shit storm will write it self...... i rape you, now will you marry me? is always a good way to deal with things............

correction:

"I raped you, then killed my other love interest's father that I promised to save for her. And yeah, just few meters to the side of us, our friends are dying horrible, but I have to ask you would you like to marry me now?"

I lold.
Jun 21, 2013 4:44 AM

Jan 2009
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Oosran said:
2) Sunrise, don't you dare kill off Rukino now. It's okay to kill off Shoko though.
She won't be killed off. Immortality, 200 year time-skip...........remember!!!
That's what I'm counting on. Because in 200 years, there'll be no more Shoko, so everything will be great. And also a lot of other annoying characters who will be dead and gone in 200 years. So the second cour will be a brand new start with only the Valvrave pilots (kill off Thunder and that other guy will you please Sunrise?) and a bunch of completely new characters. But that's too good to be true, isn't it?
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jun 21, 2013 5:03 AM
May 2012
i love how every original anime tries so hard to be a masterpiece, e.g. guilty crown etc.
Jun 21, 2013 5:04 AM

Nov 2012
Just when I was thinking this series won't get any more weird, Haruto proposes to Rukino. I wonder what would be Shoko's reaction once she finds out, althought I got the feeling that Rukino won't accept his proposal for the time being.
Jun 21, 2013 5:55 AM
Oct 2011
Xenoi said:
That ending, it basically saying Shoko loses everything. Well i doubt she would love Haruto since he unintentionally killed her father.

So L-elf planned to kill Shoko? Or was he planning on shooting the screen?
I thinking he was planning to kill Shoko but after looking at her he decides not to? Possible love interest or was it just pity/mercy?

I think L-Elf predicted the extorsion of Dorssia to Shouko in negotiations, and he was ready to kill or incapacitate shouko and took the power again in a new putsch in case she ceded to the demands of Dorssians
Jun 21, 2013 5:56 AM

Jul 2011
Everyone just loves tormenting Shoko.

Gotta respect Haruto for taking responsibility.
Jun 21, 2013 6:03 AM

Jul 2011
Shouko, let your inner yandere awaken and make this show even more fucked up.
講廢話,被撞到.
Jun 21, 2013 6:32 AM
Jan 2012
People keep saying being Shouko is suffering but that is only because we are actually seeing it on screen. While we know Saki is also suffering but that is kept only in background and it comes off as if she is being manipulative. But I still like Saki more. Because unlike Shouko, Saki is a character who is alright being alone and having no one.
Jun 21, 2013 6:57 AM

Jun 2013
all shouko fans are Flaming Saki fans nao,
you really are genius in making flame wars sunrise, really...

Next is last episode of seas.1, hope things keep interesting,,
Jun 21, 2013 7:17 AM

Jan 2013
Ahahahaha Saki won the erection and the Ring. Oh snap.
Jun 21, 2013 7:42 AM

Aug 2011
WELL i loved the ep. Shouko is gonna kill all her emotions after she finds about Haruto and Saki .. and i think that Haruto likes Saki and is not telling her to marry him just cuz he wants to be a man and take responsability for what he did ..

note: Psychopath is my name on a Game so this sig is mine . no copy/paste :)
Jun 21, 2013 7:47 AM
May 2012
It's now obvious that Shouko will be a badass in S2.
Jun 21, 2013 8:13 AM
May 2013
JeffreyZin said:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!

Haruto should've save Shoko's dad!! Now he's dead!! IT'S OVER FOR SHOKO! IT'S OVER! Talked about bad ending!

Uhhhhh.... No one told him that her dad was in that ship. So yeah.... Haruto didn't know....
Are you seriously that dumb or is your observation skills that poor?

berserkerdragon said:
Exblaster said:
Tyrel said:
ranzero said:
oh internet, how hilarious you can be

AHAHAHAHHA. This is gold.

Want to know whats more funnier?
so is his face its a golden bright lite of death
time to run like hell i say

The look on their faces, the tumbling, the tears thats about to be shed... IT HILARIOUS
Jun 21, 2013 8:14 AM

Oct 2010

Lel. Diz ep. THEY TRYING TO GIB A PLOT.
Jun 21, 2013 8:18 AM

Aug 2010
Great episode and the ending was nice. Good job Haruto, proposing to Saki was the best thing you did. When the first girl doesn't win I give props to the writers. Being generic is boring.
Jun 21, 2013 8:33 AM
Apr 2013
Wow, this show is exhilarating. Among a variety of other things. It was a great episode overall-- probably one of the best so far-- but still.

I'm kind of disappointed they didn't deal with the rape subplot as much as they could have-- certainly, I wanted more...emotional closure? When Haruto proposed, it's definitely more out of obligation. Of course, that isn't to say that won't happen in the next episode or anything. I'm hoping Saki rejects the proposal, kinda. It certainly isn't outside the realm of possibility. But she didn't even bring up the subject of what happened at the end of episode 10, which was disappointing.

Also, first post. Cool.
Jun 21, 2013 8:38 AM

Sep 2008
I have hope L-elf and Shouko will be together!
There are the best characters!
Haruto is so lame...
I rape girl when the robot took control over me
now I will take responsibility for this and marry her,
even if I don't love her.
Great love story.
Rukino with her emo piss me off.
"I so alone, nobody want me, I so alone..."
Really, she want Haruto pick her, because she is "so alone"?
Also all her stalking and jealousy is slowly starting to piss me off.
Jun 21, 2013 9:03 AM

Feb 2012
styr said:

God, the end of the episode was GREAT. Not only did Haruto do you-know-what to Shoko, but then he pulls that?

Shoko fans gonna RAAAGEEE!
I second that, but yet personally somehow i found this episode to be awesome especially towards the end with all the events that where thrown into play, the question is who's gonna be haruto's best man, given with the rate they have been going with the surprising events in the last two episodes i wouldn't be surprised if Rukino turned him down(which i hope doesnt happen).
Jun 21, 2013 9:30 AM
Jan 2013
While laughing my lungs out after hearing the proposal, I must admit, I didn't think this could get any funnier. But then I got on Tumblr and forums, and apparently for frightening amount of people proposing to a girl you raped is "taking responsibility". Instead of, oh.. I don't know, addressing the underling issue of mind controlling nanotechnology (or whatever that is) and still keeping it a secret from virtually everyone (including a girl you supposedly love) that there are 4 potential vampire rapists freely wandering around (or did I miss something and they somehow know that only Haruto has this "problem"?)... But yeah, "taking responsibly". LMAO. I seriously hope you people are like 10 years old, otherwise it's just scary.
Jun 21, 2013 9:36 AM
Nov 2011
Those hating on the series are Shouko fanboys/fangirls XD... as a Haruto X Saki fan, im loving it though.. i just have a bad feeling about the finale.. the fact that Haruto proposed to her before the battle.. sth will definitely happen that will prevent the wedding.. either Haruto or Saki will be MIA or kidnapped or sth..
MubashwerJun 21, 2013 9:41 AM
Jun 21, 2013 9:44 AM
Nov 2011
burgundian said:
While laughing my lungs out after hearing the proposal, I must admit, I didn't think this could get any funnier. But then I got on Tumblr and forums, and apparently for frightening amount of people proposing to a girl you raped is "taking responsibility". Instead of, oh.. I don't know, addressing the underling issue of mind controlling nanotechnology (or whatever that is) and still keeping it a secret from virtually everyone (including a girl you supposedly love) that there are 4 potential vampire rapists freely wandering around (or did I miss something and they somehow know that only Haruto has this "problem"?)... But yeah, "taking responsibly". LMAO. I seriously hope you people are like 10 years old, otherwise it's just scary.

Haruto is not a human anymore. He has uncontrollable urges to bite/have sex with etc. So he can't be with Shouko who doesnt even know what Haruto is now. On the other hand, Saki likes him and is lonely. Since both of them are similar and can understand each other. hopefully Haruto likes her now as well... its perfect for them to marry each other...
Jun 21, 2013 9:50 AM

Nov 2012
Here's a silly theory: Shouko's breakdown was triggered, indirectly, by L-Elf as retaliation against Shouko after she stuffed that delicious-yet-resource-inefficient bean jelly down his throat. I mean, has there been any other point in the series where L-Elf looked more pissed off?

Still, I hope she recovers and offers us more high school girl/prime minister shenanigans in the second season. A silly yet charismatic female character like Shouko is something rare in mecha anime, and I think we should cherish such a think while the plot allows.

Her singing does make me cringe, though.
Jun 21, 2013 9:52 AM

Jun 2011
diyedas said:
Shih said:
In before Shouko's dad is still alive.

Until you see his body, you'll never know.

And ONLY 74% was destroyed. 26% chance.

Communicating issue? Interference. 26% chance. 26% chance.

How could he not be dead if the whole freaking ship blew up in space? You could see in the background even in the picture centering around his face that it hit literally where he was on the ship.

We saw an explosion on top of Shouko in episode 1, and we all thought she was dead. But NOPE, she climbed out the ground without a scratch.
I'm just putting it out there, don't take it too serious. (Just remember, this anime is trying to fool you.)
Jun 21, 2013 10:03 AM

Mar 2012
RedArmyShogun said:
Ahahahaha Saki won the erection and the Ring. Oh snap.

Yeah, she's got a big leg up on Shouko now. She'll have to pull a Rocky Balboa to win this battle...
Jun 21, 2013 10:06 AM

Nov 2012
What are everyone's thoughts on Prime Minister Shouko's Cabinet? Sunrise being Sunrise, I anticipate that nothing will come of this in future episodes, but I'm still glad that did that scene and even had the on-screen text and the "fashion fanservice". I'm also glad that Marie, drillhair and the student president's fangirl got titles...offices...something.

I wonder if there's some plot armor to go along with being a minister. Most likely not, since being the communications bridge-bunny in episode 6 didn't save Aina.
Jun 21, 2013 10:16 AM
Jan 2013
bastek66 said:
Episode sumed up in one picture

Whoa, looks like Shoko has 2 chips on her shoulder; one Haruto proposes to Saki and the other one her daddy is on trial.
Jun 21, 2013 10:27 AM
Jan 2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I LOVE THIS DAMN EPISODE :D Really great episode so far, wonder if that Big Day will actually happen
Jun 21, 2013 10:27 AM
Jan 2013
Mubashwer said:
Haruto is not a human anymore. He has uncontrollable urges to bite/have sex with etc. So he can't be with Shouko who doesnt even know what Haruto is now. On the other hand, Saki likes him and is lonely. Since both of them are similar and can understand each other. hopefully Haruto likes her now as well... its perfect for them to marry each other...

Yes, because that's what you do when a machine takes over your mind. You immediately tell yourself, that you're not human anymore and do nothing whatsoever towards understanding what's happening to you and stopping it, instead you just idly wait while the things get more and more out of your control. Then you find a lonely, broken girl that likes you, rape her (she's actually so damaged, that sort of accepts it half the way through) and propose to her after knowing her for a few weeks. But that's cool, because she also "isn't human anymore" and is similarly utterly not interested in learning what's going on. And hopefully, now you also like her after you raped her. A perfect couple.
All that while a girl you loved at the beginning of this mess (and other people too) are in constant danger of being attacked, raped (like, you know, that girl you raped because you did nothing to learn what's happening to you and/or warn others) and who knows, maybe killed by you or other pilots because you told nobody what's going on.
But hey, you've "taken responsibility" by proposing to a girl you raped. Quite biblical actually.
Please, don't marry anyone with such attitude. Ever.
burgundianJun 21, 2013 10:38 AM
Jun 21, 2013 10:46 AM

Jun 2013
AlexTheRiot said:
@ShikiAshGrave Okay, taking your personal views on moving past your past out of the equation(because they are irrelevant) you aren't really understanding how depressing and bitter Saki and Haruto's relationship is. The lyrics to the ED are really accurate to their relationship and are certainly foreshadowing. As was said, there is certain misery awaiting them due to all the circumstances within their relationship, you don't even have to be able to read the obviously melancholic tone to guess that.
consideration? understanding? whats that? what is fair about us is qur ego and qur desires irrelevant i see u ether still don't know how the world works? or blatantly ignoring my opinions? which one is it? another irrelevant question perhaps? anyway on to real topic depressing and bitterness comes in one package with relationships u cant avoid no matter how u try like i said haruto made the most correct choice here no matter what reasons i already do her so i gotta take responsibility what do u expect him to do? ditch saki cuz he wasn't himself? that wont do for all we know saki might be pregnant with his child already
ShikiAshGraveJun 21, 2013 11:02 AM
Karada wa tsurugi de dekiteiru
Chishio wa tetsu de kokoro wa GARASU
Ikutabi no senjou wo koete fuhai
Tada no ichido mo haisou wa naku
Tada no ichido mo rikai sarenai
Ka no mono wa tsune ni hitori
Tsurugi no oka de shouri ni you
Yue ni shougai ni imi wa naku
Sono karada wa kitto tsurugi de dekiteita
Jun 21, 2013 10:51 AM

Sep 2011
SatelliteCannon said:
Sunrise being Sunrise

Don't you mean Okouchi Ichiro being Okouchi Ichiro?
Jun 21, 2013 11:14 AM

Mar 2013
My real question here is does Haruto even realise what he did? He knows they woke up together, but is it possible that Saki lied to him about the situation? Perhaps from embarrassment/to protect him.

Either way, the proposal's really stupid. Haruto's never shown any romantic interest in Saki at all. She obviously has a crush on him, but he's been fixated on Shoko since the start.

In fact, I don't really like Saki at all. She's very whiny. For a girl that supposedly has it all - an idol that's starred in movies (meaning she no doubt has a plush home life) and that seems popular amongst other students is always saying that she's "alone" when that really isn't the case. Unless she means that she's horrified about being single, which is stupid. If she's really that desperate to get Haruto to like her, maybe she should stop slut shaming other girls and using Haruto's body against his will to get her own way.
Jun 21, 2013 11:19 AM
Aug 2012
Okk now that was a great episode. With all the development and actions, along with the confession with the awkward timing (I liked it!!!) this episode felt great. We get a little something more about Akira and she is going to be the next pilot because they won't really put back story on a random character without good reasons.

First of all, Cain is slowing becoming another awesome villains. He can outwit L-elf in predictions...........he was his instruction/teacher i guess. He could be the Maksed Villain/Char Aznable of this show in a way. He has got the potential.

Development between Haruto and Saki was good and along with the event in the previous episode(unfortunate event), i think they are starting to understand each other more. But i gut to say people or Shoukofags who are surprised/raging at this failed to watch the show or notice Haruto's development. Since when was he irresponsible? Did you guys really think he would just say sorry and walk away? Sorry to burst you balls......but he is better than that. Also i have to say Saki is a strong girl and respect her. People badmouthing these two are just fucked up losers.

Next L-elf and Shouko. I think L-elf predicted/calculated all this. He was prepared to shoot Shouko should she give in. But it was also to show her being a leader isn't all fan and games like she thought and make her understand the harsh times of war. I found Shouko's views about wartime hilarious btw. But L-elf was right.........
A leaders duty is to ensure the safety of the citizens (not singing and dancing around).

I have to say, i am liking him by each passing episode and that fact that he is not invincible is another good sign. Well moving on to Shouko, normally i would be sad in a event like this........losing her father must be tough. But this time i think it was necessary because of the way she was behaving. This will hopefully open up her eyes to the reality of war. Hopefully she won't turn into another Flay Aliaster. Let's she how she ends up. Oh one more thing............people shipping L-elf X Shouko.........just to remind you that L-elf has someone else he admires like the Dorssian Princess unless it's a little sister story again.

Now about some things, lots of idiots are blaming Haruto for killing Shouko's father. Are these people really watching the show or just totally retarded? Here are two hints for you people........

1) Nobody except L-elf and Shouko knew that the president was on the commandship so how is it his fault.
2) He wasn't informed by anyone (L-elf planned this is what i think) and he is not lovey-dovey psychic so he really can't hear what Shouko is thinking.

So if you people want to blame anyone blame L-elf as he knew about this and did nothing about it. Don't tell me a guy with Godlike predictions didn't really think about this...........no matter how you look at it, you can never say it is Haruto's fault. The stupid discussion about whether it was rape or not is still going on i see. Goes to show how absurd the thoughts of some people are.

Another thing is the absurd level of hate on Sunrise shows. Hey if you don't like their show don't watch it. Enough with the same old sunrise, they make shows like these crap already. They make some of the best mecha related show........deal with it if you can't understand stuff.

Finally, i think Haruto is getting interested in Saki and respecting her as a person. They is no saying that you can't like another person. But is this going to be the same promise as the one Saki mentioned.......i wonder about that. The action in this episode was much better........4 Valvraves fighting together and supporting each other was great to watch. So next one is going to be the final episode of season 1. Let's see how it ends. I am guessing season 2 is gonna be great!!!
Dragon_Slayer_XJun 21, 2013 11:45 AM

Jun 21, 2013 11:37 AM
Mar 2010
That end. What. the. f*ck.

Like, really? Seriously? I mean, when the last episode ended I was like 'Haha now I bet he's gonna ask her to marry him!' in a really jokey way but guess what? This anime is so asdfgghhjkkl; awesome that my thought came true!

Omg, this is the most entertaining anime I have watched in a long time.

Haruto to me is one of the most laughable characters out there.

And now, I have something important to say. Lol.

All this time, I was watching this anime for L-Elf's awesomeness.

Now, I watch this anime for L-Elf's awesomeness AND for L-ElfxShouko It will never happen(or will it? this anime is full of surprises after all!) but I will ship it till this anime ends!

KayChan4U said:

At this point I'm just like 'Fuck Haruto, fuck Saki. Let Shouko and L-elf hook up'

Cause honestly I have no faith in Haruto as a main character or a love interest anymore cause that's just fucking wrong.

Ahahahaha. Me too! I'm actually an L-ElfxShouko shipper now! They are by far the most interesting pairing in this trolling masterpiece of an anime.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2013

473 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 13, 7:02 AM

» is it good?

me_good - Mar 24, 2016

2 by RudeRedis »»
Jan 20, 9:37 AM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2013

432 by neeJay »»
Mar 17, 2023 7:27 AM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2013

677 by Catalano »»
Nov 13, 2021 12:09 PM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 16, 2013

270 by Catalano »»
Oct 6, 2021 11:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.