Forums
New
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 19, 2013 4:04 PM

Sep 2011
Trapalicious said:
chaunzaggaroth said:
Is it really a fallacy?

No. Immahnoob throws fallacy around in every post because he thinks it increases the value of anything he has to say.

Newbie is confirmed for having no idea what the word 'Fallacy' means.
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Jun 19, 2013 4:11 PM

Oct 2012
The cliche answer along the lines of, "regretting it later in life"

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Jun 19, 2013 4:20 PM

Jan 2012
Tavor said:

I doubt many people would worry about a few colors inked into their skin in old age. I have a few tattoo'd elderly family and that is the last of their worries. I really don't get the stigma around having a tattoo and getting older, other than regretting the money you spent I don't get the issue.

Jun 19, 2013 4:35 PM

Oct 2012
ReasonDesu said:
Tavor said:

I doubt many people would worry about a few colors inked into their skin in old age. I have a few tattoo'd elderly family and that is the last of their worries. I really don't get the stigma around having a tattoo and getting older, other than regretting the money you spent I don't get the issue.

Just the thought of knowing it's final (unless you're willing to shell out cash to remove it) doesn't sit well with me, so I'd rather not bother with it in the first place.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Jun 19, 2013 4:39 PM

Sep 2012
What I don't understand is that whole shave your eyebrows, and then get eyebrow tattoos.

What the hell?
Jun 19, 2013 4:44 PM

Mar 2012
Red_Keys said:
What I don't understand is that whole shave your eyebrows, and then get eyebrow tattoos.

What the hell?
Less maintenance, obvi.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Jun 19, 2013 4:46 PM

Jan 2012
Tavor said:
ReasonDesu said:
Tavor said:

Just the thought of knowing it's final (unless you're willing to shell out cash to remove it) doesn't sit well with me, so I'd rather not bother with it in the first place.

Yeah I think that laser treatment basically scars you too doesn't it? I'd rather be a walking artwork than a living scar LoL
Jun 19, 2013 4:59 PM

Jul 2012
Faggy hipsters.
It seems having a tattoo automatically makes you atractive nowadays, even if you were butt-ugly before. "Yeah man look at my sleeves, lemme post a million pictures on instagram of my #new tatt." And then they feel the need to display their tattoo/s in every single picture they take.
Konbu is important
Jun 19, 2013 5:12 PM

May 2013
amichaaan said:
Faggy hipsters.
It seems having a tattoo automatically makes you atractive nowadays, even if you were butt-ugly before. "Yeah man look at my sleeves, lemme post a million pictures on instagram of my #new tatt." And then they feel the need to display their tattoo/s in every single picture they take.

kyd ur pryttie kewl, cuz u tawk liek u no me.

ur NAWT GOD

U DON KNOW ME

I gawt abowt sefen dypherint peepel I coud kawl that wud sai Im kewl so don sai that

IM BACK
Jun 19, 2013 5:14 PM

Mar 2012
DingoBingo said:
amichaaan said:
Faggy hipsters.

ur NAWT GOD

U DON KNOW ME

I gawt abowt sefen dypherint peepel I coud kawl that wud sai Im kewl so don sai that

...What?
I'm dead. Don't come looking for me.
Jun 19, 2013 5:16 PM

May 2013
Negative-Travis said:
DingoBingo said:
amichaaan said:
Faggy hipsters.

ur NAWT GOD

U DON KNOW ME

...What?

byrd

IM BACK
Jun 19, 2013 5:17 PM

May 2013
elevenletters said:
DingoBingo said:
amichaaan said:
Faggy hipsters.

ur NAWT GOD

U DON KNOW ME

DateYutaka?

I don efen no hew dat es.

amichaaan said:
lol who's avatar is more annoying?
Your's I think.

AT LEEST IM NAWT STYNKIE

IM BACK
Jun 19, 2013 5:25 PM

Sep 2011
Stop derailing my thread, Dingo-san.

Jun 19, 2013 5:28 PM

May 2013
CommanderJenny said:
Stop derailing my thread, Dingo-san.

im sorry, I'm supposed to be studying right now but it's more fun to pretend to be retarded.

IM BACK
Jun 19, 2013 7:23 PM

Apr 2010
amichaaan said:
Faggy hipsters.
You sound so jealous. Who cares if people are deemed attractive upon getting tattoos? Full retard. I don't display my tattoos in any picture I take.
Pugs are the best dogs
Jun 19, 2013 7:35 PM

Jan 2009
nope and never will
Jun 19, 2013 7:42 PM

Jun 2010
amichaaan said:
chaunzaggaroth said:
amichaaan said:
Faggy hipsters.
You sound so jealous. Who cares if people are deemed attractive upon getting tattoos? Full retard. I don't display my tattoos in any picture I take.

Go read a book.

What if they have a book right next to them.
Jun 19, 2013 7:48 PM

Jun 2013
You always kids acting stupid, tattos are cool.

I have two: one is jesus with a gun and the other is a pussy.
Xinil said:
Thanks for joining MAL.

Jun 19, 2013 7:51 PM

Jul 2012
Hitchens said:
amichaaan said:
chaunzaggaroth said:
amichaaan said:
Faggy hipsters.

Go read a book.

I don't know, you tell me?
Konbu is important
Jun 19, 2013 7:52 PM

Sep 2011
Roky_Chan_ said:

The NSFW kind?

Jun 19, 2013 7:59 PM

Jun 2010
amichaaan said:
Hitchens said:
amichaaan said:
chaunzaggaroth said:
amichaaan said:
Faggy hipsters.

Go read a book.

They no longer need to go read a book.
Jun 19, 2013 8:06 PM

Apr 2010
Hitchens said:
I do have a stack of books next to me. The Picture of Dorian Gray is on top :)
Pugs are the best dogs
Jun 19, 2013 8:07 PM

Jun 2010
CommanderJenny said:
Roky_Chan_ said:

The NSFW kind?

In what world does your boss look at your tattoo of Christ holding an assault rifle and think "Hmm, pretty safe".
Jun 19, 2013 8:18 PM

Jul 2012
Hitchens said:
amichaaan said:
Hitchens said:
amichaaan said:
chaunzaggaroth said:
amichaaan said:
Faggy hipsters.

Go read a book.

They no longer need to go read a book.

Oh I see what you did there. Well done!
Konbu is important
Jun 19, 2013 11:51 PM

Apr 2012
Trapalicious said:
chaunzaggaroth said:
Is it really a fallacy?

No. Immahnoob throws fallacy around in every post because he thinks it increases the value of anything he has to say.

A fallacy is an argument with poor reasoning. There is something called "just because fallacy":

"Why must I do that, dad?"
"Because I say so."

People get scared of that shit, so it's pretty fun when they try and post around it, in an argument it's necessary to point out what is wrong in the opponents reasoning.

chaunzaggaroth said:
Immahnoob said:
His argument is "just because" which isn't an argument, it's a fallacy. Huh, this bores me, he could have said "I find it pretty.", and that would have been enough of an argument, I'm even giving you people hints for me's sake...

If you want you can 1v1 me, I don't mind. If I analyze your gameplay I could give you advice even if currently I can't, and I know you didn't mean this, but I'll still do it because I can.
Is it really a fallacy? To me, "just because," is an exercise of freedom. Hence, I chose to do it, just because I could. Perhaps it's not reason to do something, but I respect the concept of free will. That's what I take from it. Maybe it bores you. But, it doesn't bore me.

Anyway, if you want to play a game, I'm always down, especially considering I was the one to make the challenge. If you criticize my play, I'll be glad to heed good advice. I'm always looking to get better, though, as you said, I believe LoL is a 5v5 game and I don't too much care for the 1v1 strategy. Maybe we could queue up some time, it's up to you. I won't hold a grudge for the debating that's gone on here. I hope you'll do the same.

As I've already wrote, it's about reasoning. "Just because" can be an answer to everything. Everything has a reason. And the free will you think about doesn't exist, your choices are always influenced by something. Some of you are religious just because your parents are, you were educated that way.

Also, what I mean by "it bores me" is this argument. I'll tell you more in your profile.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Jun 20, 2013 12:21 AM

Feb 2013
I'm all for tattoos. It's not my body so idc what they get done (even if it is shit).
An it depends sure it can be sexy but just because they have one doesn't make them a 10/10. When I do get one I'll have put a lot of thought into it.
Jun 20, 2013 2:14 AM

May 2013
Most of them look disgusting. Never gonna get one.
Forever lost.
Jun 20, 2013 2:20 AM
Jul 2018
I got quite a few. Got my first when I was 16, about the same age I moved away.

And I consider it quite sexy on girls.
Jun 20, 2013 2:21 AM

Sep 2012
im going to get a tattoo on my face
Jun 20, 2013 4:36 AM

Aug 2012
Capricious_Smile said:

make it the joker smile
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Jun 20, 2013 4:39 AM

Jan 2012
Hitchens said:
CommanderJenny said:
Roky_Chan_ said:

The NSFW kind?

In what world does your boss look at your tattoo of Christ holding an assault rifle and think "Hmm, pretty safe".

In what world is he bending over and taking a shafting from some fat cat corporate suit. If that's how you envisage the rest of your life enjoy but thankfully I and most sane people have nothing to do with that system.
Jun 20, 2013 6:48 AM

Jun 2010
ReasonDesu said:
Hitchens said:
CommanderJenny said:
Roky_Chan_ said:

The NSFW kind?

In what world is he bending over and taking a shafting from some fat cat corporate suit. If that's how you envisage the rest of your life enjoy but thankfully I and most sane people have nothing to do with that system.

Careful with that edge, you might cut someone.
Jun 20, 2013 8:15 AM

Mar 2012
"fat cat corporate suit"
LoneWolf said:
Jun 20, 2013 8:22 AM

Jun 2013
I like tattoos on a girl, but there's a limit to how much I can take. But if you got more tattoos than those dirty restaurants with peoples signatures and writings all over the wall, then yeah, chill out please. Or make sure them tattoos wet erase.
Jun 20, 2013 10:05 AM

Oct 2009
Negative-Travis said:
RandomChampion said:
Negative-Travis said:
The thing is they weren't.
Aside from the Delta S4, it was pretty good at catching fire thanks to the location of the fuel cell.

The biggest problem was the utter lack of crowd control on a lot of the stages, namely in Portugal and Argentina. Group B was banned due to spectator fatalities, not drivers.
Driver fatalities peaked in 1989 with Group A.

well so much for the stereotypes

yea ive seen a few videos of group b racing...some of those spectators had as much guts as the drivers who were going 120 mph on relatively small ass roads . i could imagine the danger it poses to the audience as well as the drivers.

You should look for a guy called "Josti88" on Youtube.
When you find him, watch "A Last Hurrah". You'll cry.

wow...great tribute videos. even his choice of music is good for the tributs

the title of the video alone is sad by itself
Jun 20, 2013 11:46 AM

Mar 2012
Goryo said:
Capricious_Smile said:

make it the joker smile

No, what you're supposed to do is get a tattoo of your face, but slightly to the left.
Then you stand outside of 3-D movies and ruin peoples' lives.

Courtesy of Dan Cummins:

RandomChampion said:

You should also check out "Amjayes2" and "Marvdogger2" and then "Anttii Kalhola" for general motorsport videos.
I'm dead. Don't come looking for me.
Jul 5, 2013 4:46 PM

Aug 2012

mattbenz99 said:
Jul 5, 2013 4:52 PM

Jun 2010
Goryo said:

My condolences.
Jul 5, 2013 5:23 PM

Feb 2012
"I will close my eyes and let the darkness be the light that guides me through the path of chaos"

Call me the Jelly Factory. I'm the world's largest producer of jelly.
Jul 5, 2013 5:25 PM

Apr 2012
Goryo said:

lol'd

Bloodcalibur said:

lol'd

Jul 5, 2013 5:31 PM

Feb 2012
Tee hee.
"I will close my eyes and let the darkness be the light that guides me through the path of chaos"

Jul 5, 2013 6:10 PM

Apr 2013
Goryo said:

I hope he uses his right hand when he chokes his chicken.
"But ur a retard."
~Akito_Kinomoto
Jul 5, 2013 6:18 PM

Oct 2012
I don't know why people have such strong opinions about other peoples bodies, alot of the time they're covered unless you have some sort of ridiculous full face tattoo.
Jul 5, 2013 6:33 PM

Aug 2012
http://www.tifr.us/tifr/2011/11/28/tattoo-artist-sued-for-100000-by-his-ex-girlfriend.html

mattbenz99 said:
Jul 5, 2013 6:49 PM
Aug 2012
i think they could look cool but i wouldn't get one.
Jul 5, 2013 7:20 PM

Apr 2008
Bloodcalibur said:

Is that your username?
Are you masturbating?
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
Jul 5, 2013 7:31 PM

Jun 2013
i have two. i have rusted gears on my knee and i have a small broken clock on 4 minutes to midnight over my heart. :3 i love the luffy one btw.
"A heart is a heavy burden." - Howl's Moving Castle.
Jul 5, 2013 7:54 PM

Feb 2012
Zatoichi said:
Bloodcalibur said:

Is that your username?
Are you masturbating?

Unlike most of you here, the alias I go by did not originate for online screenname purposes.

Jul 5, 2013 8:58 PM

Mar 2012
So it originated as some sort of defense mechanism against bullying in elementary school?

"The John you know is dead. Call me Bloodcalibur."

"I think our son needs help, dear."
LoneWolf said:
Jul 5, 2013 9:00 PM

Jun 2013
I don't like tattoos. I like my blood clean.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» If you are going to Dubai and need a car, enter here

cotetowemixx - Apr 9

6 by cotetowemixx »»
29 minutes ago

» How do you know other people actually exist?

purple_rayn - 2 hours ago

1 by Hikinekomori »»
2 hours ago

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity?

DesuMaiden - 11 hours ago

19 by MalchikRepaid »»
2 hours ago

» Do you post your own original artwork onto social media?

DesuMaiden - Apr 10

23 by Lost_Viking »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Do you live with regrets?

Lightskynight - 8 hours ago

11 by Lost_Viking »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.