Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Aug 23, 2013 6:08 PM

Jul 2013
insanity- said:
I loved it since it had a happy ending. I thought it would've ended just like that and they'll never see each other again but they did so I loved it :3

same here!! my reason exactly
Banishment, this world!
Aug 24, 2013 1:52 AM

Sep 2011
Hm... the second half was definitely better than the first half, but the first half was explaining how everything came to be so I guess it was fine. Overall I would say it was a like high 6, but since it was technically the real last episode, I'll give it a 7. :)
Aug 24, 2013 5:14 AM

Sep 2012
Minene saved this Oav...
Aug 24, 2013 5:51 AM

Dec 2011
Too bad we didn't see the hammer XD
But love the ending

Nemytika said:
Duno why they made this shit, it was totaly useless and bad XD 4/10 , It was just pointless to do a OAV or S2, the end after 25ep was already good and way better than this one...:/

This ending is more faithful to the manga lol
Aug 24, 2013 12:19 PM

Jul 2012
So they forced happy ending? I don't like it, even though i was kinda happy for Yuno and Yuki :P

It was fanservice ova, with all characters, beach and lame happy ending.
Aug 24, 2013 1:18 PM

Aug 2013
I hope they do something like this to fix oreimo.
Aug 24, 2013 2:33 PM

Jul 2008
I don't really get why the third Yuno had to get all the first Yuno's memories. Why couldn't they just let everyone in the third world live a happy, oblivious life to the shit that went down in other worlds?
Aug 24, 2013 6:26 PM

Jan 2012
the power of yandare can defeat anything.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Aug 24, 2013 10:12 PM

Dec 2012
The ending with Yuno being able to see Yukki again was very nice.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Aug 24, 2013 10:57 PM

Nov 2012
Lol, I still didn't like how it was concluded.
Aug 24, 2013 11:55 PM

Jun 2011
It was nice to see most of the characters living normal lives. Especially some of the diary users. Yuno is quite nice when she isn't bat shit insane. I prefer the non-insane ver.

She had such a painful past and yet she took on the other Yuno's memories just so she could find happiness. I felt that that was great. It was a happy ending and a great ending, but it left me wanting more.
Playstation Network ID - Overlord-Takeshi
Please feel free to talk to me! I love making new friends with the same interests as me!
Aug 25, 2013 12:27 AM

Oct 2012
i didnt really like the ending but at least its over
RRRRRRRRRR
Aug 25, 2013 5:05 PM

Dec 2009
I liked the original anime ending although it is nice they finally adapted the real manga ending. Personally, I don't believe Yukiteru and Yuno deserve a happy ending.
Aug 25, 2013 7:29 PM

May 2011
It was fun seeing a bit of the different paths people take in another world. I loved Twelfth's store. Poor guy. xD; But I'd totally be for some Future Monopoly, lol. But as for the matter of Yuno and Yukki I'm pretty meh about them reuniting. That's probably only because I don't like them much. :P
Sep 1, 2013 10:35 AM
Nov 2012
It filled the plot hole pretty well, although it still didn't explain where on earth she got the space time hammer from or how it works, kind of like Zero no Tsukaima F's ending, loved it but how did he steal the jet fighter?
Sep 15, 2013 9:11 PM
Sep 2013
So look like I'm the only one who has not satisfied with the ending :-/..... I just want to be clear although I love the anime and mostly, like the ending.

+ What happened to Yuki 3 ? (Yuki in the 3rd world), does he happy, too ? We assumed that Yuno with Yuki is a happy ending, but since Yuno 1 & Yuki 1 & Yuno 2 already dead, Yuki 2 and Yuno 3 come together make Yuki 3 like an odd one out.
+ More problem for Yuki 3 because we have already knew that his parents are separated and Yuki started to live....weird with his imagination of Deus and Murmur (chapter 1). Now the school is destroyed before Yuno 3 kills her parents, so Yuki 3 will never meet Yuno 3 in the event of writing about "your wish in the future".
+ The most thing I haven't satisfied is the death of Yuno 1. Actually, due to the rule of the game, Yuno 2 is already dead so Yuki doesn't need to kill Yuno 2 anymore, and Yuno 1 is already is the god of the 1st world. If Murmur 2 just disqualify Yuno 1, Yuki 2 & Yuno 1 can come together. Everyone in the 3rd world still happy, 1st & 2nd world are still good, too :-/
Oct 9, 2013 5:39 AM

Sep 2008
This isn't a happy ending. People seem to be misunderstanding something.

Also, episode was full of nonsense.
Oct 16, 2013 2:09 PM

Dec 2011
And here I thought it would add on to the manga's ending, but nope. I'm glad it showed 3rd world!Yuno's POV, but other than that, it was pretty... unsatisfying. I was really hoping for a space-time hammer explanation. Overall fairly "meh."
Oct 17, 2013 12:06 AM
Jun 2013
Ah shit...

My rating:
3/10

Otherwise it would be a 9/10

popopD said:
So look like I'm the only one who has not satisfied with the ending :-/..... I just want to be clear although I love the anime and mostly, like the ending.

+ What happened to Yuki 3 ? (Yuki in the 3rd world), does he happy, too ? We assumed that Yuno with Yuki is a happy ending, but since Yuno 1 & Yuki 1 & Yuno 2 already dead, Yuki 2 and Yuno 3 come together make Yuki 3 like an odd one out.
+ More problem for Yuki 3 because we have already knew that his parents are separated and Yuki started to live....weird with his imagination of Deus and Murmur (chapter 1). Now the school is destroyed before Yuno 3 kills her parents, so Yuki 3 will never meet Yuno 3 in the event of writing about "your wish in the future".
+ The most thing I haven't satisfied is the death of Yuno 1. Actually, due to the rule of the game, Yuno 2 is already dead so Yuki doesn't need to kill Yuno 2 anymore, and Yuno 1 is already is the god of the 1st world. If Murmur 2 just disqualify Yuno 1, Yuki 2 & Yuno 1 can come together. Everyone in the 3rd world still happy, 1st & 2nd world are still good, too :-/

This too but still not a big deal as faggiteru's existence.
Oct 22, 2013 11:41 PM
Jul 2018
Ahh Much better then the main series.
Glad too see a happy ending.
Oct 30, 2013 11:59 PM
Aug 2013
It seemed so rushed that yuno still came across as quickly and creepily boy obsessed
even in a world where her parents didn't harm her.
Oct 31, 2013 12:02 AM

Jul 2013
Okay so they're all happy in the 3rd world....what about the 1st and the 2nd??? I think this happy ending is a bit forced..
Nov 4, 2013 11:21 PM

Jul 2013
LOL Everyone was talking about the hammer ending so I just had to watch this to see how the manga ended.
Trust Yuno to be carrying giant weapons around. I feel like I've been trolled just a little BUT I actually liked it better than the anime ending. I felt like punching someone when I saw Yuki cry again. It was also nice to know that he over dramatized 2 years to 10 000 years...
Long hair really does suit Yuki more, he actually looks kinda bishie.
I picked out a faults in this episode but I was laughing so hard at the end that I forgot everything which I was planning to write.

*EDIT*
I remember one fault! Why did they say that the police refers to twelfth as twelfth in the shop. We know him as twelfth from the second world but in the third world, the game hasn't started yet, thus giving no reason for a numbering system.
anime-catNov 4, 2013 11:45 PM
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
- Doflamingo
Nov 10, 2013 4:33 PM
Sep 2012
Happy End....

i think there will be no more OVA or series that will be release more.....

but im hoping that im wrong....

im inlove with this anime <3
Nov 16, 2013 1:42 PM

Apr 2012
Wow that ending was shit. Like so forced. I mean the anime wasnt that great to begin with but at least I had to applaud them for goind for a lesser happy ending but it seems like they had to do the super happy ending shit just like with Clannad.
Nov 16, 2013 1:44 PM

Jun 2013
They are finally together!That's all I can say :)
Nov 21, 2013 3:52 AM

Oct 2013
Well... this ending only serves to annoy me. I feel like they were so desperate to have a happy ending that they simply threw logic out of the window and also, decided that the existence of the third world Yuno was irrelevant, as seen through the fact that she gets "her" memories back and suddenly loves yuki. This just seems like an odd alternative ending.

6/10
Nov 22, 2013 12:53 PM

Dec 2010
A great ending to mirai nikki,just after being able to see guilty crown finishing in a happy note.I am so so so so.....!.so...so happy..a great week for me..But i have to say redial was too rushed..At least two episodes should have been there..but alas!Now i want another ova animating THE LAST FEW PAGES OF THE MAHGA AND how yukki and yuno is doing in the 3rd world...i do really wish that from the bottom of my heart...a bit more is what i am asking for..
Mim
Nov 24, 2013 2:55 AM

Dec 2012
some people here wondered about yukki 3. just check the 26th episode - at the end of it yuno 3 stares out of a café window and she sees yukki 3 walking hand in hand with a girl. i think it was his first crush or something? i haven't seen that anime in a while, so i'm not that sure right now. anyway, he has his happy ending. the school was blown up in the third world, so yukki 3 and yuno 3 won't meet. (remember, they met for the first time when they were supposed to write about their future and that was the point when yuno found something to live for - the day she'll marry yukki, so she became obsessed with him.) the school got destroyed, she and her parents were able to get along (apparently bad experiences really do bind people together) and she didn't turn crazy.
it does make sense that he's absent.

well, all in all that ova wasn't bad, but it's nothing i would call a must-see. i prefer the actual anime ending much more. actually it's the same ending and we just see more of yuno 3 and the third world, i know, but i think it ruined a bit the darker mood that anime had, especially at the end. even though i have to admit it was nice to see all the characters again (especially minene and aru). 7/10
Nov 28, 2013 10:15 AM

Jan 2013
Ok as always i didn't understood a single thing,but still it was awesome because Yuno & Yuki are a couple :D
Yuno found him!!! ^^
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 3, 2013 4:04 PM

Sep 2013
Very good ending! I like it. 8/10
However I didn't understand a couple of things. Can anybody explain me them please?

1st:

2nd:

Thanks in advance! :)

*edit: I tried to put well the images but I couldn't... So I put the url. If anyone can explain me how to do it properly I will be grateful too x)
DRaaXDec 3, 2013 4:12 PM
In every score, there's a feeling...
Dec 5, 2013 3:23 AM

Apr 2012
one of the best love stories ever
Dec 6, 2013 10:20 PM
Jan 2012
"If this love has led her through 3 universes, maybe its fate..." and then move on to be finally reunited even after 10000 years.

This in itself made this episode a 10 rating for me, I really didn't care about anything else and no mater what it was it would not diminish the awesomeness of this episode for me.
BronzeAge
Dec 21, 2013 4:46 PM

Sep 2012
Now it is complete.
Dec 21, 2013 10:44 PM

Jun 2013
I'm so happy

Dec 22, 2013 6:48 AM

Dec 2010
I was fine with the original ending for the 3rd World, but I guess I'm giving this OVA +1 score because it was much more happy and carefree.
Jan 23, 2014 6:24 PM

Mar 2013
i have such a void. ah this is a feeling i have missed. it hurts so good.
Just because you know how to use a torrent does not give you the god given right to pirate.

My actual list: https://kitsu.io/users/mattbenz99/library

check out my youtube channel for my review: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattbenz99

Jan 23, 2014 8:39 PM

Mar 2012
Not gonna lie, that was pretty crappy. Really enjoyed Mirai Nikki but this OVA felt pretty cheesy, good thing they didn't go with it and make it the last episode of the anime.
Jan 28, 2014 3:51 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
I really enjoyed the whole series alot, and this OVA just nailed how it should had ended for me! Just have a question, why the ending of this OVA was the ending of the original anime at 2010?? i Say this cuz I checked chapter 59 and it is pretty much the OVA ending, plus it goes a bit further, even saying yuki and yuno will live together on this third world has heirs of Deus!! So I really dont get it, what does Redial manga chapter has more than this?? (BTW link to the final page of chapter 59, Lets go see the stars!! xD http://www.mangahere.com/manga/mirai_nikki/v11/c059/45.html )
Feb 3, 2014 12:51 PM

Aug 2010
Honestly speaking I liked how the original series ended (fan of cliffhangers here) but giving a proper closure for the series is not half bad either.

Plus there is an extra fan service part that tells the lives of the diary owners in the third world. I especially liked the unexpected pairings (sixth x kousaka) and eleventh's funny scenarios made really lol! :D
Feb 9, 2014 2:18 AM

Jan 2014
Sweet ending, i kind of saw it coming from the last episode but a happy ending nevertheless ^^
This anime really had some mind blown moments and the "real" left off in a cliffhanger although you hear Yuno's voice, that could mean anything... It could have been better, which is the reason why I liked this one :)
Feb 17, 2014 10:09 AM
Nov 2013
Just finished the series and i have one question, so does the third world end? I know Yuno goes back to the second universe, her and Yuki start to rebuild the second universe but what about the third? I remember hearing Deus saying that some things should be allowed to end. anyone have any answers?
Feb 20, 2014 8:55 PM
Jul 2011
Completes the series as whole, but unsatisfactory ending to everything in the end.
And they somehow managed to make Akise character lame in the end (who's been flawless up to this point).
Didn't really answer anything but who cares because "Yay, Happy End" if you was greatly itching for one with Yukki x Yuno regardless of plot logic.
Gen2K_Mar 8, 2014 2:58 AM
Mar 22, 2014 4:04 AM

Jun 2013
Awesome!!!
Apr 3, 2014 1:08 AM

Jun 2011
Uhm.. wtf? Everything before Yuno entered the world where God resides was fine, good school life, then everything after became a mess, and the happy ending, it felt like it was just there because they wanted a happy ending, which.. I am happy for both Yuno and Yukkii, but.. it just feels off, and it doesn't really make much sense, and.. what about the 10 thousand years in the future? Shouldn't Yuno be dead by then? Oh well whatever, it's over already, overall it was a decent love story, I actually came to like YunoxYukkkii near the end.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 8, 2014 7:36 PM

Jun 2012
lol my favorite scene was when Minene said she had to breastfeed her children and then Deux Ex is like "uh" o.o xDD

Pretty nice to see how the OVA connected to the series. Brings back some memories, especially the opening scene after the fight and they kiss ><

4,000th post btw ^^

Apr 11, 2014 6:57 PM

Dec 2013
This really is an amazing anime, one of my favorites. But the original ending left me a bit frustrated since i was hoping for a good ending, and that's exactly what i got in this ova ( which in my book is a completely satisfying ova)

Except for a thing ofcourse. They could've done more with the end of the ova( show the aftermath, since yuno and yuuki are back together) Instead, they just end it with his life long dream being brought up again ( which is completely fine, since it's now basically the same yuno, only without the insanity)

Still felt like the ending left the aftermath questions unanswered.

what happens now, are they rebuilding the second world? did the first world collapse since yuno left it?

is she even planning on sticking around forever? since she has a life now ( although i rather have them stick together since im a big yuuki x yuno fan)

It's also weird how the end showed nothing about the thirds future since deus wants to see what happens after he is gone.

Like i said before: could've had more added in the end, maybe a new ova.

Season 2 would be nice but honestly, how can they do that at all when the main plot is basically resolved and everyone lives happy ( even yuuki x yuno now)

10/10. people can complain all they want, but this anime definetly was special and touching to me. Will look and hope for future content on this series.
b00m666Apr 21, 2014 4:18 PM
Jul 14, 2014 1:42 AM

Aug 2012
Manga ending.

Shrug.
Jul 26, 2014 11:22 AM

May 2014
Deus, 1st Murmur with 1st and 2nd Yuno's memories, third murmur, and third ninth with second ninth's memories all approved of their relationship. Me too.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Who become 3rd would's god?

Sourav_das - Sep 21, 2023

4 by Cheggeronis »»
Sep 21, 2023 11:12 AM

» How come Yuno could meet Yukki where he is 10.000 years ahead of Yuno in the third world?

Valovia17 - Jul 6, 2020

1 by FutureMeat »»
Aug 12, 2023 8:01 AM

» Do I need to watch this OVA before I rate the original show?

Usmaan_2002 - Apr 4, 2022

10 by Shelby07 »»
Apr 4, 2022 11:19 PM

» who else found redial to better than the main show?

Sunproof21 - Nov 9, 2021

9 by removed-user »»
Mar 18, 2022 6:49 PM

» Ending confirmation

Arekkusu_18 - Jan 25, 2015

8 by Bored_Panda03 »»
Mar 3, 2021 8:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.