New
Do you want another Hayate anime?
Yes, I love it.
48.5%
No more of this.
12.4%
Dunno
7.1%
Only if it End of The World or Golden Week arc.
32.0%
169 votes
Jun 18, 2013 2:48 AM

Mar 2012
Saying that I'm not dissapointed is a bullshit. But that aside Hayate is always an enjoyable series to me. It will be good if there is more of this especialy if it was the long awaited End of The World and Golden Week arc. Thought I'm understand some of you that don't want more.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jun 18, 2013 2:58 AM

Apr 2011
if they could get the guys who did season 1 or two. then yes. but if it's these guys again... no, I could live without it.

I really want the end of the world arc to get done some justice. also, following that if they could somehow ignore the manga as it is atm and do something different since, I don't like it post golden week.
Jun 18, 2013 3:03 AM

Mar 2012
I feel that Cuties altought disapoint still not get off the mark too much from how Hayate should be.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jun 19, 2013 6:33 PM

Oct 2010
I'd be really happy if they did EOTW and Golden Week arc but even if they didn't I would probably still watch it since I am a big fan of Hayate in general.
Jun 19, 2013 6:47 PM

Dec 2012
To me, the first Hayate was all about how he will improve his butler skills to be the best butler of all.
In Cuties, I feel as if it is about who will claim Hayate as their lover. I am still entertained by the show, but I am also disappointed in how different it is from the first 2 seasons.
Schools out, No job at moment, STILL hello MAL Eh..I will try to be online
Jun 23, 2013 2:03 AM

Nov 2007
I don't mind OVA series, which is alternative option to get those arcs that you all want to be animated.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 23, 2013 4:14 AM
Jun 2013
Is hayate the combat butler cuties will end in episode 12?
Jun 23, 2013 4:55 AM

Jan 2013
Athena arc please!
Jun 24, 2013 1:17 PM

Jan 2013
I want more, but like the first season. S2 was not bad, but 3 and 4 just suck :(
Jun 24, 2013 2:22 PM

Sep 2008
Yes, but normal episodes xD
Like past series.
Jun 24, 2013 3:46 PM

Dec 2012
Although I do love the idea of more Hayate episodes and seasons, I must admit that I was disappointed at first on how the anime, aside from Season 1 and 2, differs so much from the manga. The deviations from the manga, although annoying, have grown on me and I do enjoy them. However, I truly want the anime to go back on track and follow the manga more closely. I found the manga to be a beautiful work of art, and an anime adaptation would only take it a step further to its journey of becoming one of the best series. Let's all hope for the best :)
Jun 24, 2013 3:47 PM

Feb 2012
By JC? Yes
Manglobe? No
Jun 25, 2013 3:39 PM

Nov 2009
I think they are gonna need a bigger budget if the want to animate the Golden week arc. 13 episodes won't do it any justice. As for the last two seasons. I think it's just so-so. We finally got to see what the black camellia is and who Nagi's father is.
Jun 25, 2013 5:23 PM
Jun 2011
no
Jun 25, 2013 10:18 PM

Dec 2012
If it's a sequel to the first 2 seasons, I don't mind. Otherwise this is the last season I'll be watching.
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Jun 26, 2013 5:50 AM

Jun 2006
Hell ya! More Hayate is good~ Don't care what you say. Will still watch another season. It would be nice to see End of the World, but whatever, already accepted the fact that it has little chance of getting an anime adaptation.
Jun 26, 2013 8:15 AM

May 2008
Fuck no lol. After the last 2 seasons were utter SHIT, I've lost hope. I love Hayate as a series, I do, especially the first 2 seasons since they were GREAT. But these last ones were just...horrendous. Cuties was more tolerable than Can't Take My Eyes Off You, but if they're just gonna keep making a mess of the series, then please no more.

Jun 26, 2013 1:54 PM

Sep 2008
I don't really understand why people don't like CTMEOF?
I really like animation, story also isn't bad,
yeah right... this is typical HNG,
but I prefer CTMEOF than Cuties.
Jun 26, 2013 11:15 PM

Jan 2013
LittleStar said:
I don't really understand why people don't like CTMEOF?
I really like animation, story also isn't bad,
yeah right... this is typical HNG,
but I prefer CTMEOF than Cuties.

The two newest seasons are essentially fillers, hence, automatic hate.

Also, I liked the art of the first season most. It's unique and didn't ride the moe train, and also worked greatly with the humor.
Jul 2, 2013 12:49 AM

Nov 2009
No, this series has run it's course.

There are too many heroines now for ANY to be taken remotely seriously. The plot doesn't seem to go anywhere and the parodies are generally poor in comparison to other similar series'.

They just need to let this franchise die out and focus their energies elsewhere.
Jul 2, 2013 4:14 AM
Jul 2018
Too much heroines. Hata, please at least add a boy as Hayate`s new ally for new anime.By the way, we want JC Staff to come back.
Jul 2, 2013 4:42 AM

Sep 2011
iq2000 said:
Too much heroines. Hata, please at least add a boy as Hayate`s new ally for new anime.

LOL. This series is meant to be a harem for Hayate so your wish is beyond hope.

Jul 2, 2013 3:58 PM

Apr 2011
Tennouji_ said:
iq2000 said:
Too much heroines. Hata, please at least add a boy as Hayate`s new ally for new anime.

LOL. This series is meant to be a harem for Hayate so your wish is beyond hope.

I remember when he only had like 2-3 love interests and most characters (including the guys) got equal screen time.

but that was long ago.
Jul 5, 2013 2:06 AM

Jul 2012
They need to continue from the last season by having a season with the End of the World arc to introduce A-tan and continue with the Golden Week arc and on so. That is needed so all the characters and plot points are up to-date, that was a major problem with the last 2 seasons people who don't read the manga didn't know certain characters and were confused with some of the things that was happening.

A-tan is the second most popular character by a good margin last time I checked, it doesn't make sense that they would leave her to the sidelines when she is not only popular but had some of the best arcs in the story.
Jul 6, 2013 1:36 AM

Jan 2013
I would love to watch another Hayate no Gotoku anime if only follows maybe the actual continuation of Season 2 so I can really understand the anime version how Ayumu and others are living on the Violet Mansion and of course a continuation why Athena live there. Seriously I hate Manglobe skips the story! Anyway End of the World and Athena Arc will be great on the continuation of Season 2. So far I like it and so far I still love the manga.
Mar 11, 2014 12:10 AM
Feb 2014
Yes, but only if the 5th season is made by any of the two studios who made the 1st 2 season.
Mar 16, 2014 2:06 AM

Mar 2013
Well apparently there's going to be three OVAs coming up in volumes 41-43 of the manga
Mar 17, 2014 4:16 AM
Sep 2013
waterloong said:
Yes, but only if the 5th season is made by any of the two studios who made the 1st 2 season.

You see that's the problem....The 1st season's studio is SPenergy....now does not contribute in making anime............
as for the second season which was my best season of all.....JC staff.....Hata will not go back to that studio........the reasons ?....I have told in that my comment on this forum...
Mar 17, 2014 4:57 AM
Sep 2013
Actually everyone would say that SPenergy was quite good in fact better in the 1st season

which should have been quite satisfying and this also arises the question in my mind that

why Spenergy did not continue through the 2nd season....Why J.C staff came?....Because

their was some fault with the 1st season....
1.Skipping Hina Arc that forced J.C staff to remake in 2nd season

There was no episode where Hina met Ayumu in 1st season..but in ep 52 they were in the

Mykonos together like they know each other for a long time.....

2.Not all the mysteries were disclosed in front of the fans

3.The genre contains both comedy and action and also mysteries ....comedy was fine but

action was regarding to only saving Nagi or others..less reagarding mysteries...

NOTE: SPenergy does not make anime

So Hata changed his direction to J.C staff for more improvement

2nd season was best among most of the fans...but some say it is best to only Hina

fans....some way it might be true..Though I am a fan of Hina ...But I think I liked all

the episodes..then again there was noticeable fault with 2nd season...

1.The main reason is that J.C staff only focused on Hina arc(and shimoda arc), Not all

fans like Hina and also a whole season can't be based on a character(that's where the

popularity went down a bit). If J.C staff had continued the season till golden week arc or

just before the golden week arc things could have been different for the anime..In fact it

could have been the best season ....Hina arc should have been a part of the season not the

overwhelming part that occupied half of the season.

2.Not a very long season for the fans' attraction.

3.There was completion in genre ....only romance and comedy...

Hata didn't like how J.C staff handled the situation and abandoned J.C staff and so the

anime took a very long break.

Seeing the last episode I thought they were preparing for the golden week arc..but I guess

they were not given any chance by Hata.

NOTE: Many experts in animation department left J.C staff..so we will not see that

animation quality of 2nd season ever again(oh! I seriously hope not!) even it is made by

J.C staff again....

So that's how the anime got imbalanced and now the anime is under threat..since mangalobe

didn't do well at all...also Hata made a mistake by bringing an outsided story(season3)

which was not at all attractive. I have nothing to say about the movie....in the movie hayate (or Hata) said to the fans that those don't know what happened in between then please read the manga...indicating that Hata is not caring about international fans but only to japanese fans....but we should make him realise that this series is also popular outside japan.....

....The popularity of s3 and s4 was relatively low....If there is a season 5 or the real s3 in the future or whatever then It must be started where J.C staff left with a good animation quality like J.C staff or J.C staff itself if they have improved....That's one way I think to save the anime...get the popularity rise up...I think there should be a new thread "PLEASE SAVE THE ANIME ..HATA!!"

In reply of this thread I say "I WILL ALWAYS WANT SEASON 5 AND MORE WITH MANGA STORYLINE"
Apr 24, 2014 1:28 AM
Jul 2018
This show has become almost (or more) like the new SpongeBob show.
And I doubt that Hata may find a way to fix his mess...
Oct 9, 2014 6:36 AM

Feb 2012
I wouldn't mind watching another season as long as it earnestly sticks to the manga. I really want to find out how things came to be after season 2. I didn't read the manga, but based on others' posts, I'm sure its better than these altered seasons (3 & 4).

The art doesn't bother me (that much) but as long as the story is fixed, I would want another season.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Oct 9, 2014 8:55 AM
Mar 2013
As mentioned by jbeat and other posters, I think it would be great to have another season of Hayate as long as it sticks to the style used in the first two seasons. Those were what really made the series shine and without them I probably never would've even considered watching the 3rd and 4th seasons. We did recently have an OVA episode which was alright but I much prefer another season.
Oct 18, 2014 12:32 PM

Jun 2014
Only if its EOTW arc and golden week with a good director and a good studio.

Of course it will never happen...

But I can still survive if they decide to make another filler season ONLY if they manage to get the comedy right
Feb 11, 2015 2:31 PM

Oct 2013
please no!!!!
nanofate fan
konata x kagami fan
Jul 27, 2015 7:16 AM
Jul 2009
Yes if they actually follow the fken manga....
Dec 20, 2020 8:30 AM
May 2020
What chapter this in manga that anime left out?
Dec 19, 2021 9:49 AM
Apr 2021
Russell0909 said:
What chapter this in manga that anime left out?
might as well just read the manga from the early chapter

More topics from this board

» Hayate the combat butler season 5??

chrisedmonds - May 5, 2017

19 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 16, 1:04 PM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2013

60 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jun 30, 2023 7:30 AM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2013

32 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jun 30, 2023 6:47 AM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2013

39 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jun 30, 2023 5:55 AM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2013

25 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jun 27, 2023 1:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.