Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Chihayafuru
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 17, 2013 7:28 PM

Jan 2012
I really like this anime! I'm on the second season now and am really having fun! I have mixed feelings about the structure because it's the same type of layout for most episode. It isn't entirely predictable though which is pretty cool. Even though the episode formats lack variation, their style is also very supportive of their stories so I honestly don't mind. Ah!! It's so good!

I wish there was a bit more influence in the romance department from more characters, like Sudo. At the same time I think it's good for them to hold back on that stuff because it allows the story to move on and allows for more power to be felt in the sport and art of competitive karuta! I still feel a bit romance deprived, but I don't mind it because it is so worth it for the incredible story!

OH AND THE ANIMATION AND VOICE ACTING!!! SUCHA GOOD JOB! OH I WAS SO LUCKY TO HAVE CHOSEN TO WATCH THIS ANIME OUT OF BOREDOM AND SLIGHT MISTAKE!!! And I love the music too! Ah this anime is just so good! ^__^ I really like it and I look forward to the end of this season. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Ugh such beautiful art. This is a very well done anime.

I love how they use lighting to and the way they cut to scenes and and and... AHHHH SO GOOD
Jun 24, 2013 3:12 PM

Jun 2011
I just started this anime. I'm usually not the Shojo/Josei kind of guy (I prefer Seinen/Shounen) but this one is really good.

So far, I like everything about it. Especially Chihaya! She's adorable :D
NOTE: I almost fainted the first time I saw her. She's gorgeous and a good person. I really like her personality as well.

The art is amazing, and the soundtrack is pretty good.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chihayafuru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Nov 29, 2011

216 by minnaslay127 »»
Yesterday, 4:04 PM

Poll: » Chihayafuru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

zimno - Oct 11, 2011

180 by saabiK »»
Mar 14, 6:02 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 13, 2011

146 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 12, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 1, 2011

182 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 12, 1:58 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Confucius - Oct 10, 2011

115 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 11, 2:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.