Forum Settings
Forums
Feb 4, 2017 9:24 AM

Yeah I don't exactly like the elitism some people have towards anime either (especially those from that got in to anime from the 90's), particularly on this very website. I particularly take issue with people that can't seem to grasp the fact that people are just there to watch certain shows to enjoy them and not have to write a twenty page essay about it.

I especially take issue with the people that go "ANIME IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!!", in which they mainly judge the quality of a series due to how "serious" it is. Now don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with darker anime ,but I'm talking about the assholes who bash anything not remotely "serious" or "edgy" because "wanting to just watch a series to have a good time is for Moe Pigs!"

Feb 4, 2017 11:58 AM

There was no need to necro this thread because it's done to death.

Edit - But I suppose that now I'm bumping it up again.
The League of Demon Sealers! The First Generation is the Ancestor. The Second Generation is the Inheritor. The Third Generation is the most powerful. After the Fourth Generation, the successive generations grow weaker…. But the Ninth Generation is the ultimate! If the Ninth Generation is not slain, it is the pinnacle!

Pages (16) « First ... « 14 15 [16]