Forums
New
Pages (16) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jun 18, 2013 8:26 AM
Jul 2018
tsudecimo said:
Battlechili1 said:

You don't seem to entirely get it.
I enjoy almost every anime I watch. Almost. I feel that I'd like most anime. I can tell which anime I like more, and to some extent, perhaps even why. Just because someone likes all the anime they watch doesn't mean they can't tell what makes them like whatever show they are watching.

Oh wow this the first thing I agree with you on. It's a common misconception in MAL, people usually disregard other people's opinion if they say they love/like a certain anime or if they call it epic or something and just call it fanboying. If someone likes something he obviously thinks it's good and will probably be able to back up his reasons.

But to be honest people on MAL don't like to discuss or argue too much when it comes to anime, if you attack someone favorite anime with reasons he will probably be like '' well that's like your opinion man''. There should be more discussion on MAL than lame one liners and petty insults ( i.e plebian taste , shitty taste etc)

I somewhat agree, but when someone says Sword Art Online is the best anime ever, I look at his list and see that he's seen 10 shounens and a harem, I won't take his opinion seriously. If you want to debate whether something's good or bad, get some reference material first (i.e. watch more anime). You can like whatever you like and not give a damn about others;but if you do and want them to agree with you, make some legitimate points. Otherwise you're just going to be called a simple fanboy. Or an elitist. In some cases.
Jun 18, 2013 8:46 AM

Jan 2012
TheAsap said:
tsudecimo said:
Battlechili1 said:

I enjoy almost every anime I watch. Almost. I feel that I'd like most anime. I can tell which anime I like more, and to some extent, perhaps even why. Just because someone likes all the anime they watch doesn't mean they can't tell what makes them like whatever show they are watching.

Oh wow this the first thing I agree with you on. It's a common misconception in MAL, people usually disregard other people's opinion if they say they love/like a certain anime or if they call it epic or something and just call it fanboying. If someone likes something he obviously thinks it's good and will probably be able to back up his reasons.

But to be honest people on MAL don't like to discuss or argue too much when it comes to anime, if you attack someone favorite anime with reasons he will probably be like '' well that's like your opinion man''. There should be more discussion on MAL than lame one liners and petty insults ( i.e plebian taste , shitty taste etc)

I somewhat agree, but when someone says Sword Art Online is the best anime ever, I look at his list and see that he's seen 10 shounens and a harem, I won't take his opinion seriously. If you want to debate whether something's good or bad, get some reference material first (i.e. watch more anime). You can like whatever you like and not give a damn about others;but if you do and want them to agree with you, make some legitimate points. Otherwise you're just going to be called a simple fanboy. Or an elitist. In some cases.

there's nothing wrong with shounens ya prick
Jun 18, 2013 8:48 AM
Jul 2018
renders said:

I think you missed my point. Replace the word shounen with any other genre, it doesn't matter.

Jun 18, 2013 8:58 AM

Oct 2010
renders said:

Stop swearing at every one.
Jun 18, 2013 9:03 AM
Jul 2012
Goddamnit y'all fuckin' plebs especially you LimeSlate Hentai Ouji... NANNNNNNNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????/ like SERIOUSLY...

wot?

>Hentai Ouji
>Favorite anime

Your plebeian ass smells like oji-san no hentai.
Dat anime is seinen... let me remind u agen plebs seinen anime is targeted on ADULT males, dem middle age freaks are fappin' to lolis for fap's sake T_T

You may not know about this... believe it or not I used to be an elitist. I only watch good anime therefore elite. My taste is superior and your taste is like somethin' that hangin' in my anus.

To be an elitist is sufferin' oh believe me you... this picture is the truth

Because I'm an elitist, no one wants to fap to me- I mean to be friends with me :(
Signature removed. See your messages for more information.
Jun 18, 2013 9:05 AM

Apr 2009
Being condescending and judgmental is bad no matter what you like. Anyone can be guilty of it.
Jun 18, 2013 9:07 AM

Feb 2010
Elitism isn't about liking or disliking certain shows; it's about being an asshole.
Jun 18, 2013 9:10 AM

Apr 2009
Akito_Kinomoto said:
Elitism isn't about liking or disliking certain shows; it's about being an asshole.

Yeah, this.
Jun 18, 2013 9:10 AM

Apr 2011
spyrocoot said:
renders said:

Stop swearing at every one.
Jun 18, 2013 9:14 AM

May 2013
I honestly didn't know about this side of the anime fandom until I came on here, because I just stay out of fandoms and their drama period. I think it's good if an anime is more or less universally liked or has received critical acclaim, but when fans act like just watching it has somehow made them the Heaven's gift to anime fans, or cooler than other people and their choices, that's when issues arise.

Things like calling other people's preferences shit, spewing out personal attacks, all because they don't conform to some losers idea of what is "real" anime or what they think, out of ironical personal preference, is good anime, is so childish, immature, and downright nasty that only the anonymity of the internet could facilitate it.

Anime is just entertainment. No one cares if you've seen more, or if you've seen so called "better" ones. Because what people enjoy is based almost entirely on their own judgement. People should recommend things politely if they feel as though someone would benefit or enjoy watching a series, instead of being an a-hole and showing off how cool they think they are on the net where frankly, no one cares.
Jun 18, 2013 9:42 AM

Mar 2013
aquaisra said:
I honestly didn't know about this side of the anime fandom until I came on here, because I just stay out of fandoms and their drama period. I think it's good if an anime is more or less universally liked or has received critical acclaim, but when fans act like just watching it has somehow made them the Heaven's gift to anime fans, or cooler than other people and their choices, that's when issues arise.

Things like calling other people's preferences shit, spewing out personal attacks, all because they don't conform to some losers idea of what is "real" anime or what they think, out of ironical personal preference, is good anime, is so childish, immature, and downright nasty that only the anonymity of the internet could facilitate it.

Anime is just entertainment. No one cares if you've seen more, or if you've seen so called "better" ones. Because what people enjoy is based almost entirely on their own judgement. People should recommend things politely if they feel as though someone would benefit or enjoy watching a series, instead of being an a-hole and showing off how cool they think they are on the net where frankly, no one cares.

i hate it even more when you and the elitist watched the same show and they still think they are better than you because they watched it subbed while you watched the dub.
Just because you know how to use a torrent does not give you the god given right to pirate.

My actual list: https://kitsu.io/users/mattbenz99/library

check out my youtube channel for my review: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattbenz99

Jun 18, 2013 9:52 AM

Oct 2010
tsudecimo said:
mattbenz99 said:

i hate it even more when you and the elitist watched the same show and they still think they are better than you because they watched it subbed while you watched the dub.

Sub > Dub, so I don't see the problem.

wtf do u no
Jun 18, 2013 9:53 AM

Sep 2012
mattbenz99 said:
aquaisra said:

No, that doesn't happen. And dubs are shit.
Jul 2018
tsudecimo said:
mattbenz99 said:

You forgot to add imo.

Nov 2012
tsudecimo said:
mattbenz99 said:

Learn Japanese>sub>dub
nah just joking
Jun 18, 2013 9:54 AM

Jan 2012
Krunchy said:
tsudecimo said:
mattbenz99 said:

Learn Japanese>sub>dub
nah just joking

*facepalm*
Jun 18, 2013 9:55 AM

Jan 2012
renders said:
Krunchy said:
tsudecimo said:
mattbenz99 said:

Learn Japanese>sub>dub
nah just joking

*facepalm*

You stole my line...
"From when the snow melts
To where it falls again~
"

Jun 18, 2013 10:03 AM

Jun 2012
some dubs are better

i never actually care for those etilist
but i do agree that they have good taste in some anime
even though most of them despise shounens and generic moe animes
which actually not as bad as they said
ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
Jun 18, 2013 10:14 AM
Jul 2018
tsudecimo said:

TheAsap said:

You forgot to add imo.

It's not much of an opinion, ignoring personal preference when it comes the sound of the actors my statement is a fact.

I think it depends on the voice actors, not the language.

But this can also be considered my opinion, it's a magic circle.

Also, let's not turn this into a dub vs sub thread.
removed-userJun 18, 2013 10:17 AM

Oct 2010
Nidhoeggr said:
Battlechili1 said:

No, but it means that you are not willing to acknowledge the quality difference within the medium, rendering your opinion moot.

Let's be honest: If someone likes ANY kind of icecream, would you ask him to recommend you his favourite icecream flavour? Or would you believe his opinion when he says 2I like that flavour"?

No, you wouldn't because you know that someone who likes everything is the same as someone who likes nothing. Being specific is what makes one's opinion worthy of being considered because EVERYTHING gets recommended/praised by someone. Only people who can elaborate on their tastes/recs/choices with sufficient depth can be trusted.

God damn, people usually have ranks on the stuff they like: I enjoy this more than that, I am more in the mood for X show right now, this is a masterpiece and this other one is some forgettable fun, etc. There's a huge and varying range of enjoyment and one can very easily rank stuff according to that.
Mar 2013
Vixion said:
some dubs are better

Care to name the titles? So far, I've only watched a few dubs and didn't like any of the voices. I'd like to see a few good ones out there.

As for the elitists, if they provide solid arguments as to why title "X" is better than "Y", then there's no problem.

Oct 2010
tsudecimo said:
renders said:
Krunchy said:
Learn Japanese>sub>dub
nah just joking

*facepalm*

facepalm at what? he is correct.
Raw > Sub > Dub
spyrocoot said:
wtf do u no

a lot
TheAsap said:

You forgot to add imo.

It's not much of an opinion, ignoring personal preference when it comes the sound of the actors my statement is a fact.

One cannot be correct in a sub or dub argument considering it comes down to personal preference. I'm honestly quite baffled why you believe raw is the best way to view anime though. Do you have a good understanding of the Japanese language?

Your statement is not fact you ignoramus. It's your shitty opinion which doesn't really mean anything. Go back to your troll alt account.
Jun 18, 2013 10:16 AM
Sep 2009
tsudecimo said:

TheAsap said:

You forgot to add imo.

Not true, that is an over-generalization. Yeah, there are a lot of bad dubs, but to say all English dubs are inferior to the original Japanese is NOT a fact
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.
Jun 18, 2013 10:27 AM

Nov 2012
spyrocoot said:
tsudecimo said:
renders said:
Krunchy said:
Learn Japanese>sub>dub
nah just joking

*facepalm*

facepalm at what? he is correct.
Raw > Sub > Dub
spyrocoot said:
wtf do u no

a lot
TheAsap said:

You forgot to add imo.

One cannot be correct in a sub or dub argument considering it comes down to personal preference. I'm honestly quite baffled why you believe raw is the best way to view anime though. Do you have a good understanding of the Japanese language?

Your statement is not fact you ignoramus. It's your shitty opinion which doesn't really mean anything. Go back to your troll alt account.
Man why I said "nah just joking"? U'r ignorant now...
Jun 18, 2013 10:31 AM

Oct 2010
Krunchy said:
Man why I said "nah just joking"? U'r ignorant now...

I was replying to tsudecimo... I thought the "go back to your troll alt account" line made that obvious...
Jun 18, 2013 10:32 AM

Mar 2013
tsudecimo said:
mattbenz99 said:

says an elitist who has never spoken a word of japanese or taken a film studies class in his life. i speak 3 languages (english, french and hebrew (i am currently learning japanese also)). in film when a character speaks a different language it de humanizes them it is the same as covering their face. also in my experience of going back and forth through subs and dubs of movies in the 3 languages i know i have discovered that the majority of the time (not all maybe 65% of the time) dubs have better translations than subs.
Just because you know how to use a torrent does not give you the god given right to pirate.

check out my youtube channel for my review: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattbenz99

Jun 18, 2013 10:36 AM

Mar 2013
Slimek said:
Vixion said:
some dubs are better

Care to name the titles? So far, I've only watched a few dubs and didn't like any of the voices. I'd like to see a few good ones out there.

As for the elitists, if they provide solid arguments as to why title "X" is better than "Y", then there's no problem.

Haibane Renmei, hellsing, hellsing ultimate, black lagoon, baccano, cowboy bebop, ghost in the shell, trigun(with the exception of some extras), the list goes on

Jun 18, 2013 10:50 AM

May 2013
Dubs vs subs
-I mean Dubs vs Subs seriously?Dubbed anime are a good thing,let's take the definition of a good anime dub which is obviously cowboy bebop,it did NOT ruin the show it made it more capable for airing it on TV so that more people could enjoy it,and also to be someone who could say that dubs are a good thing,and what many people not realise that voice ACTORS are in first case ACTORS so when they ACT and do their job for an anime ofcourse they aren't going to imitate the voices of the japanese voice ACTORS because as I said they are ACTORS and not imitators.Also meaning that someone saw an anime in his original form doesnt have to mean that hes a better anime watcher.

Watching only the good shows
-While many people would not go and watch something like lucky star or K-on it doesn't mean that theese shows are bad,I would say that the meaning of an anime in first case is to amaze the viewer so it doesnt matter if the anime has a deep story or not,I mean seriously if you guys want a deep and intelectual story for the sake to say you experienced a deep life changing story which no one will probably understand I reccomend go and read some Shakespeare stuff or from the gentleman called Dante Alighieri.(not that anime shouldnt have a deep story)

The people who hate naruto
-I really do understand why people bash and hate naruto so much,I myself watched the first show and can't say I enjoyed it much and actually I myself would say that naruto is one of my most hated anime of all time,I hate it with a passion :) .However as someone who grew up in the 90's can we really say that our anime were better?I mean if you think about it,pokemon,dragonball,digimon weren't such great anime but they did were when you were young,and that's the point of an shounen.They are obviously for younger audiences(what doesnt mean that adults shouldnt watch it) and theres nothing wrong about it,its just that the newer generations grow up with theese just like we did with dragonball or pokemon.

My conclusion:
Anime is just to make your life better and not to make your life.So no matter if you watch some moe girls,awesome sci-fi cowboys or ninjas which are obviously not ninjas,keep in mind that it's just for your ammusement and to die and live your life for an anime series is just stupid.
It's insane how awesome Fate/Zero is.
Jun 18, 2013 10:50 AM

Feb 2010
Best type of Elitism:
Jun 18, 2013 10:53 AM

Nov 2011
tsudecimo said:
mattbenz99 said:

That goes for everything, not just anime.

I try to watch everything in its original language(with subs, if needed).

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Jun 18, 2013 10:53 AM

Mar 2013
dlonc said:
Dubs vs subs
-I mean Dubs vs Subs seriously?Dubbed anime are a good thing,let's take the definition of a good anime dub which is obviously cowboy bebop,it did NOT ruin the show it made it more capable for airing it on TV so that more people could enjoy it,and also to be someone who could say that dubs are a good thing,and what many people not realise that voice ACTORS are in first case ACTORS so when they ACT and do their job for an anime ofcourse they aren't going to imitate the voices of the japanese voice ACTORS because as I said they are ACTORS and not imitators.Also meaning that someone saw an anime in his original form doesnt have to mean that hes a better anime watcher.

-While many people would not go and watch something like lucky star or K-on it doesn't mean that theese shows are bad,I would say that the meaning of an anime in first case is to amaze the viewer so it doesnt matter if the anime has a deep story or not,I mean seriously if you guys want a deep and intelectual story for the sake to say you experienced a deep life changing story which no one will probably understand I reccomend go and read some Shakespeare stuff or from the gentleman called Dante Alighieri.(not that anime shouldnt have a deep story)

-I really do understand why people bash and hate naruto so much,I myself watched the first show and can't say I enjoyed it much and actually I myself would say that naruto is one of my most hated anime of all time,I hate it with a passion :) .However as someone who grew up in the 90's can we really say that our anime were better?I mean if you think about it,pokemon,dragonball,digimon weren't such great anime but they did were when you were young,and that's the point of an shounen.They are obviously for younger audiences(what doesnt mean that adults shouldnt watch it) and theres nothing wrong about it,its just that the newer generations grow up with theese just like we did with dragonball or pokemon.

My conclusion:
Anime is just to make your life better and not to make your life.So no matter if you watch some moe girls,awesome sci-fi cowboys or ninjas which are obviously not ninjas,keep in mind that it's just for your ammusement and to die and live your life for an anime series is just stupid.

agreed but you stole your first paragraph from gigguk

Jun 18, 2013 10:54 AM

Oct 2010
rederoin said:
tsudecimo said:
mattbenz99 said:

Original =/= best.
Jun 18, 2013 10:55 AM

May 2013
mattbenz99 said:
dlonc said:
Dubs vs subs

My conclusion:

True I stole the paragraph from ggiguk,but it's true you know :)
It's insane how awesome Fate/Zero is.
Jun 18, 2013 10:56 AM

Nov 2011
spyrocoot said:
rederoin said:
tsudecimo said:
mattbenz99 said:

Original =/= best.

Not the way I see it.

Jun 18, 2013 10:56 AM

Feb 2013
[...] majority of the time (not all maybe 65% of the time) dubs have better translations than subs.

That's not true. Yeah, if you only watch fansubs, you'll never be sure on that matter.

There's no "professional translation" argument here, if you consider companies such as Crunchyroll or FUNimation.

A dub needs to be more contextual and adapted than a subtitled anime. Dubs require the voice acting to be concise and respect the timing of the animation. We all know there are differences between languages, particularly when we think about two completely unrelated ones. What in one language can be said in three words, another may need six words. To overcome this issues, you either speak too fast or try and change the phrase into something else that fits the context and the timing, at the cost of less accurate translations.

With subs, however, this isn't much of an issue, meaning better translations can be provided much efficiently.
Aliis si licet, tibi non licet.
Jun 18, 2013 10:57 AM
Jul 2012
''I only watch sub :)))))))))) All dub animeS suck. :)''

''Japanese dub is better (damn I'm cool) there acting is so GOD!!11!!!!!!!!11111!!111111111111''

>Good acting
>Overacting

People liek these makes me want to fap really.

''You don't get it, you don't geit at all... we are not weeaboos Do you even know what weaboo mean is?[insertsomebullshithere]Originality over everything''

My anus apparently don't give a shit. If you say something like '' Sub>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dub''

You're a weeaboo :3
Signature removed. See your messages for more information.

Mar 2013
dlonc said:
mattbenz99 said:
dlonc said:
Dubs vs subs

My conclusion:

True I stole the paragraph from ggiguk,but it's true you know :)

well i cant blame you since it was a convincing speech

Oct 2010
rederoin said:
spyrocoot said:
rederoin said:
tsudecimo said:
mattbenz99 said:

Original =/= best.

Not the way I see it.

How narrow-minded. That's MAL for you I guess.
Jun 18, 2013 10:58 AM

Mar 2013
sherlock5545 said:
[...] majority of the time (not all maybe 65% of the time) dubs have better translations than subs.

That's not true. Yeah, if you only watch fansubs, you'll never be sure on that matter.

There's no "professional translation" argument here, if you consider companies such as Crunchyroll or FUNimation.

A dub needs to be more contextual and adapted than a subtitled anime. Dubs require the voice acting to be concise and respect the timing of the animation. We all know there are differences between languages, particularly when we think about two completely unrelated ones. What in one language can be said in three words, another may need six words. To overcome this issues, you either speak too fast or try and change the phrase into something else that fits the context and the timing, at the cost of less accurate translations.

With subs, however, this isn't much of an issue, meaning better translations can be provided much efficiently.

keep in mind i wasnt just talking about anime i was talking about other forms of media as well

Jun 18, 2013 11:01 AM

Nov 2011
spyrocoot said:
rederoin said:
spyrocoot said:
rederoin said:
tsudecimo said:
mattbenz99 said:

Original =/= best.

Not the way I see it.

Narrow-minded?
Becease I consume media the way it is indented to be consumed.

You know, its becease of people like you that I tend to side with the elitist.
If i'm going to watch something, I'm going to watch it the way it was done by the director of the series.

I don't care how you enjoy your chinese girl cartoons, but stop saying that the sub-only approach is the wrong one.
rederoinJun 18, 2013 11:10 AM

Jun 18, 2013 11:01 AM

Nov 2010
Jun 18, 2013 11:04 AM

Mar 2013
rederoin said:
spyrocoot said:
rederoin said:
spyrocoot said:
rederoin said:
tsudecimo said:
mattbenz99 said:

Original =/= best.

Not the way I see it.

Narrow-minded?

If i'm going to watch something, I'm going to watch it the way it was done by the director of the series.

the guys who make the anime often times have say in the english dub

Jun 18, 2013 11:09 AM

Mar 2013
TheAsap said:
IntroverTurtle said:

sub > dub - these are the magic words that turn every thread into a shitstorm.

actually i have to take responsibility for this i said "i hate it even more when you and the elitist watched the same show and they still think they are better than you because they watched it subbed while you watched the dub." i was just pointing out that if 2 people enjoyed the same anime it shouldn't matter the language you watched it in then baam this happened.

Jun 18, 2013 11:12 AM

Nov 2011
mattbenz99 said:
rederoin said:
spyrocoot said:
rederoin said:
spyrocoot said:
rederoin said:
tsudecimo said:
mattbenz99 said:

Original =/= best.

Not the way I see it.

Narrow-minded?

Doesn't change anything to me.
rederoinJun 18, 2013 11:18 AM

Jun 18, 2013 11:14 AM

Nov 2010
mattbenz99 said:
actually i have to take responsibility for this i said "i hate it even more when you and the elitist watched the same show and they still think they are better than you because they watched it subbed while you watched the dub." i was just pointing out that if 2 people enjoyed the same anime it shouldn't matter the language you watched it in then baam this happened.
Yes you've mentioned that earlier in the thread, it's kinda like you wanted this to happen.

TheAsap said:
Let me try.

Raw>Subs> > > > > no sound> > >poop>> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >dubs
Jun 18, 2013 11:15 AM

Mar 2013
rederoin said:
mattbenz99 said:
rederoin said:
spyrocoot said:
rederoin said:
spyrocoot said:
rederoin said:
tsudecimo said:
mattbenz99 said:

Original =/= best.

Not the way I see it.

Narrow-minded?

Doesn't change anything.

it changes everything if they have a say in how the dubs are made you cant say that dubs are against the wishes of the creator since not only do they have a say on how it is made but they chose the dubbing company in the first place. if a anime company so chooses they they dont have to license an anime but they do because they arent against dubs. this hatred of dubs is just in your mind

Jun 18, 2013 11:16 AM

Mar 2013
IntroverTurtle said:
mattbenz99 said:
Yes you've mentioned that earlier in the thread, it's kinda like you wanted this to happen.

TheAsap said:
Let me try.

Raw>Subs> > > > > no sound> > >poop>> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >dubs

nope raw(if you understand japanese)>dub>sub

Jun 18, 2013 11:17 AM

Nov 2011
mattbenz99 said:

it changes everything if they have a say in how the dubs are made you cant say that dubs are against the wishes of the creator since not only do they have a say on how it is made but they chose the dubbing company in the first place. if a anime company so chooses they they dont have to license an anime but they do because they arent against dubs. this hatred of dubs is just in your mind

Did I ever say I hated dubs?

Jesus christ, why do you people act so defensive whenever somebody doesn't like dubs?
If you enjoy dubs, that fine. But I will always go with subs(no matter the medium) when possible.

But ranting against sub-only watcher like this makes you no better than those elitist that you hate oh so much.

Jun 18, 2013 11:19 AM

Mar 2013
rederoin said:
mattbenz99 said:

Jesus christ, why do you people act so defensive whenever somebody doesn't like dubs?
If you enjoy dubs, that fine. But I will always go with subs(no matter the medium) when possible.

But ranting against sub-only watcher like this makes you no better than those elitist that you hate oh so much.

the reason i get defensive is because sub only watcher tend to come after dub watchers

Jun 18, 2013 11:23 AM

Nov 2010
mattbenz99 said:
rederoin said:
mattbenz99 said:

the reason i get defensive is because sub only watcher tend to come after dub watchers
Sub watchers don't use a derrogatory slur like weeaboo to call dub watchers when they don't watch the subs, like what dub watchers call sub watchers whenever they don't want to watch the dub of an anime they think is better in dubs.
Pages (16) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » How do you watch anime?

RobertBobert - Yesterday

25 by Atashi_Agatha »»
14 seconds ago

» Do you watch anything else besides anime? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 21

83 by Atashi_Agatha »»
3 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

200 by Zarutaku »»
3 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

65 by Atashi_Agatha »»
8 minutes ago

» Is it over for newcomer boomers?

LenRea - 5 hours ago

9 by Spunkert »»
10 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.