Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 9, 2009 1:38 AM

Mar 2008
I don't get it, why do they hate Rolo? I mean he just wants a family thats why he wants to kill Nunnally and he did save Lulu when the black knights betrayed him, i don't see any reasons to hate Rolo!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 13, 2009 11:21 AM
Jun 2008
I can't understand either. He wanted to be Lulu's side.
I feel this my message is unnecessary :P
Jan 25, 2009 3:01 AM

Oct 2008
Yeah, I mean he killed off one of the annoying/useless/meaningless characters in the show, Shirley. <--Though that made Lulu-tan sad, so maybe that made the hardcore lulu fans go crazy-angry over that...Plus that was a sad scene...But still! He was just a lost little boy in the beginning, and Lulu had guided him on a path that turned out right and saved Lulu. Lulu fans should at least appreciate Rolo for that!
May 12, 2009 10:39 AM
May 2009
I suppose some people are angry over his killing, or wanting to kill, certain characters, even though he only does what he thinks is best for Lelouch, what would help him. Really he's the most psychologically realistic character in the show, he went through tramatic things since he was a small child, had no one close to him, Lelouch shows a small bit of compassion for him, love even since at the time he believed them to be brothers, and so Rolo became dependant on that connection, and destroys anything that threatens that connection. In the end he still is just a scared little child with no where to turn, even the brother that he loves so much is trying to kill him, and essintially does, since he dies to save him.
Jun 23, 2009 2:47 AM

Jun 2009
It's obviously because of the orange-haired chick fans
I hate her =.=
Aug 22, 2009 3:33 PM

Aug 2009
Those shirley fans wanted her to be with Lelouch,or something like that.
Shirley's like the "damsel in distress" character of code geass,while Rolo was always so loyal to Lelouch,even after Lelouch yelled at him and told him he hated him,Rolo still came to his rescue and ended up dying for him,so it's beyond me why anyone would hate him after that.I was crying my eyes out when Rolo died.
"If i was a superhero,I'd be Yotsuba, her power is maximum."

When the seagulls cry, there will be no survivors.
Aug 31, 2009 4:19 PM
Aug 2009
D:

Who would hate Rolo?

I mean he was so loyal and lovable. Sure he was a little messed up, but who isn't on Code Geass?

I for one cried when Lulu yelled at him. (only time in the whole series I actually hated on Lelouch)
Sep 2, 2009 11:10 PM

Jun 2008
Snow-chan said:

I for one cried when Lulu yelled at him. (only time in the whole series I actually hated on Lelouch)

ya I know I hated Lelouch then to and when Rolo was dying because he was still lying to him >_<

Oct 11, 2009 8:46 AM

Jun 2008
I think People Frown upon him because people tend to hate characters if they kill their favorite...but thats no good reason for hating such a lovable character.... and how can you hate this guy 8D

Oct 23, 2009 8:24 AM

Jun 2009
Oresund said:
most people who hate Rolo, liked Shirley and that's the reason. she was a stupid bitch and i don't know why anyone would like her .-.

I agree! I think all those who hated Rolo liked Shirley. And those who hated Shirley, mostly liked Rolo xD
Nov 2, 2009 3:12 PM

May 2008
I really love both Rolo and Shirley... XD
I must be a messed up human being.
Nov 8, 2009 1:49 PM

Aug 2009
Fizzybubblespop said:

I don't think that's wrong. There are quite a few people who are fans of both characters.
Nov 16, 2009 1:55 AM

Mar 2009
coz all rollo haters are idiots :/ i am sorry but its my opinion ^^
Nov 17, 2009 7:07 AM

Mar 2009
RegiChan said:
Those shirley fans wanted her to be with Lelouch,or something like that.
Shirley's like the "damsel in distress" character of code geass,while Rolo was always so loyal to Lelouch,even after Lelouch yelled at him and told him he hated him,Rolo still came to his rescue and ended up dying for him,so it's beyond me why anyone would hate him after that.I was crying my eyes out when Rolo died.

+1
I can't disagree with this anymore.

Dec 13, 2009 3:38 AM

Dec 2009
Rosette_Redd said:
Fizzybubblespop said:

I don't think that's wrong. There are quite a few people who are fans of both characters.

Yep. I'm the same way. Some of my friends are big Rolo and Shirely fans(and one of them like RxS as a pairing even), too. ^^
Oct 1, 2010 10:13 AM

Sep 2010
I argued with someone for a long time about that I love Rolo that person I know that hate's him said it's cuz of shirley (I really don't get how any one could like her tho >_>)

Oct 23, 2010 8:36 AM

Sep 2010
Snow-chan said:

I agree I was hoping he would die at that point cause I was so pissed, but I changed my mind after the episode was over with T-T

Only reasons people hate Rolo are:

He killed Shirley
He cockblocked everyones precious Lelouch/Shirley paring from most likely becoming canon
he wanted to kill Nunally
and the most lame ass reason *drum rolls*: He is ugly

I don't really mind too much if people hate him as long as its reasonable hate and not what I listed above, but sadly most Rolo hate is dumb.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jun 14, 2014 3:53 AM

Jun 2014
Fizzybubblespop said:

Then I guess I must be one too! Yeah, I like both of them, though Rolo much more. I was sad at Shirley's death, but I don't blame Rolo.

princepupu said:

Agreed. I didn't really cry, but I almost did. I was like shouting at Lelouch, " Have ya gone outta your mind?! Take back those harsh words! No! No!! NOOOO!!!!!" I was really worried about how heartbroken Rolo would have been.
And when he came to save Lelouch in episode 19, I burst into tears. That's my Rolo T.T And then he died....TTT.TTT <----- That was my face at that time alright!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you like the song Boku Wa Tori Ni Naru? If yes, is it because of Rolo?

HitgirlPlatinum - Jun 14, 2014

1 by Cazqui-09 »»
Feb 6, 2018 6:13 PM

» Episode 19 Discussion!

SIDmalungkot - Aug 17, 2008

4 by HitgirlPlatinum »»
Jun 14, 2014 4:11 AM

Poll: » Have you ever been flamed for liking Rolo??

Roloko - Oct 23, 2010

2 by HitgirlPlatinum »»
Jun 14, 2014 2:37 AM

Poll: » who's your fave Rolo personality

stardustninja - Jul 2, 2009

9 by CrystalShadow »»
Mar 26, 2011 10:38 PM

» Share your Rolo finds! :D

Noidem - Jul 7, 2008

14 by Roloko »»
Feb 4, 2011 4:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.