Chakaara said:
Tavor said:
Chakaara said:

An actual response, thank you.

This really says a lot about you.

Okay Sherlock, give it a go.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

It is past bedtime again is it?

What did you just say to me? You wanna start something? Bitch I will tickle you so hard.

I will hug you so hard you will have such a massive orgasim that everything will get wet.
Everything.

I'm gunna be so fucking nice to you that sauce will bleed from your nipples.

Damn I give up.
わたしはりんごがすきです. あなた は バカ です :3

Jun 15, 2013 2:48 PM

Mar 2013
Tavor said:
That went better than expected.

I know right ?
It looked like it might degenerate but eh, we made it work.
Jun 15, 2013 2:49 PM

Dec 2012
Chakaara said:
Pirating_Ninja said:
0_0 You think you are a lunatic because you can read a situation and change your personality accordingly?

No, this is actually supposed to happen, it would actually be worse if you couldn't act formal with your boss or informal with friends. Being able to read the atmosphere and act accordingly is natural for social beings such as humans, the inability to do this is actually more cause for concern than being able to do it.

An actual response, thank you.

?
Three people already said that... useless thread is useless.
Jun 15, 2013 2:52 PM

May 2013
Great now that we've found this out, may we move onto the latest and greatest to create yet another bustling shit storm of ambiguous insults?
You're all idiots, but I'm no different.
Jun 15, 2013 2:52 PM

Mar 2013
Yeah but he was nice, unlike you.
You hurt my feelings.
I'm sad.
:(
Jun 15, 2013 4:45 PM

Jul 2012
everyone changes a bit depending on who they are talking to. Do you speak/behave the same way in front of your mother as you would your doctor? your professor? your girlfriend? your 1 yr old nephew?

thats normal. but what you are describing seems more like a schism in your own mind, and overthinking it probably makes it worse. chill the fuck out.
Jun 15, 2013 4:58 PM

Sep 2011

This is like Kokoro Connect but irl.. kinda..
NEETs (No Employment Education Training) are the least desirable people anybody would want to hire and yet they are the first choice to become moderators/admins around the internet. They have yet to have established a sense of responsibility or role in society and many are plain leeches (with minor exceptions). They are given "authority" to police sections of the internet with the powers of The Judge, Jury, and Executioner. Isn't that weird?
-Migrating to another site-
Update 11/9/2016 - Inactive Over a Year. Logged in to laugh at elections.
Jun 15, 2013 5:14 PM

Jun 2009
Is this copy and pasted from something? Because I swear I've seen this before with the same wording and everything.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jun 16, 2013 7:47 AM

Mar 2013
Chakaara said:
Well hello there.
I wanted to make a thread for my 777th post (7 is my favourite number you see) but I just had to comment a few things so it doesn't quite work anymore. But anyway, I just want to talk about a few things.

This is the story, the questions are at the end.

I'm going to start my explanation giving an example : on the Internet, I'm some kind of asshole joking about anything and everything; you can imagine, of course, that I don't act like that around my family. I do it around my close friends, because we're used to calling each others names.
So I change my personality depending with who I am, you'll probably say "Where's the problem ? I also do this.". Well, I noticed that these changes are becoming more radical and I don't really have to think about it now and I just choose the part of my personality that suits the people I'm with.
The other day, I was talking to my crush. With her, I'm always smiling, making jokes (but cool ones, not nasty ones), complimenting everybody and enjoying life. With my friends, I joke around, we laugh and talk about anime, sport, movies, anything. And there is no problem.
But when I'm alone, I don't know what to think or how to act, so I'm just mostly in my room, doing nothing and just thinking about stuff that make me sad about my life.
So, I must be lunatic, and this is kind of destroying my life. I can be laughing at time t and be sad and unwilling to talk to anybody at t+1. Why am I like this ? I have absolutely no idea. How can I change ? I don't really know, but I guess I should just be the same with everybody, and everything'll stop eventually (hopefully).

What I wanted to ask, is this happening to some of you ?
Changing your personality ? I mean not Internet/irl, everyone does this, it doesn't count. Family/friends I can understand. But depending on which friends you're with ? Do you act lovey-dovey around people which opinion you care about ? DO you think this can lead to something big, like schizophrenia ?
In short, are you a freaking lunatic ??

That's not being a "freaking lunatic". Many of us change our mask to fit the social situation that we are in. Maybe being a bit two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, whatever-faced but I don't think you know what schizophrenia really means.

And yes.
Jun 16, 2013 7:52 AM

Mar 2013
Okay first of all, I know what schizophrenia means, thank you, don't try to act all mighty.
Second of all, let this thread die.
Jun 16, 2013 7:58 AM

Mar 2013
Chakaara said:
Okay first of all, I know what schizophrenia means, thank you, don't try to act all mighty.

Just saying, since it seemed you were implying something like multiple personalities.

RIP this thread
Jun 16, 2013 8:17 AM

Apr 2011
I can relate. I'm a depressed fuck around my family, and around my closest friends I'm a goofball, with other friends I'm an awkward weirdo. It's just natural to me, but it's really annoying too.
NefaynJun 16, 2013 8:21 AM
Jun 16, 2013 8:24 AM

May 2013
You don't change your personality for other people, they should adapt unto your personality... If they can't do that, then they are not a good friend or lovers... Fair enough, because if you have a friend as well, then you should adapt with there personalities as well... Just always remember, friends with the same feathers flocks together... You'll find whose perfect for you, just don't change yourself...
ScribeOrigins, MKD 「先生のことが」
Jun 16, 2013 8:26 AM

Feb 2013
Hito-Proxy said:
Chakaara said:

Just saying, since it seemed you were implying something like multiple personalities.

RIP this thread

Keep it alive.
Pls.

Jun 16, 2013 8:34 AM

Mar 2013
YuiLovesUi said:
Hito-Proxy said:
Chakaara said:

RIP this thread

Keep it alive.
Pls.

Jun 16, 2013 8:37 AM

Mar 2013
Are you freaking serious ??
Jun 16, 2013 8:39 AM

Feb 2013
Hito-Proxy said:
YuiLovesUi said:
Hito-Proxy said:
Chakaara said:

RIP this thread

Keep it alive.
Pls.

I listened to it fully.
I swear.

Jun 16, 2013 8:43 AM

Mar 2013
YuiLovesUi said:
Hito-Proxy said:
YuiLovesUi said:
Hito-Proxy said:
Chakaara said:

RIP this thread

Keep it alive.
Pls.

I listened to it fully.
I swear.

Then listen to it again...
Jun 16, 2013 8:43 AM

Feb 2013
Hito-Proxy said:
YuiLovesUi said:
Hito-Proxy said:
YuiLovesUi said:
Hito-Proxy said:
Chakaara said:

RIP this thread

Keep it alive.
Pls.

I listened to it fully.
I swear.

No,my Doctor said that when I turn 7 I will get raped by you.

Jun 16, 2013 8:46 AM

Mar 2013
YuiLovesUi said:
Hito-Proxy said:
YuiLovesUi said:
Hito-Proxy said:
YuiLovesUi said:
Hito-Proxy said:
Chakaara said:

RIP this thread

Keep it alive.
Pls.

I listened to it fully.
I swear.

Only if you like it :S

Favourite flavour of icecream?
Jun 16, 2013 8:47 AM

Feb 2013
Hito-Proxy said:
YuiLovesUi said:
Hito-Proxy said:
YuiLovesUi said:
Hito-Proxy said:
YuiLovesUi said:
Hito-Proxy said:
Chakaara said:

RIP this thread

Keep it alive.
Pls.

I listened to it fully.
I swear.

Only if you like it :S

Favourite flavour of icecream?

My most favorite is Strawberry, because you.

Jun 16, 2013 8:48 AM

Mar 2013
YuiLovesUi said:

Good enough.

You are now strawberry icecream. Don't melt plz.
Jun 16, 2013 8:56 AM

Feb 2013
Hito-Proxy said:
YuiLovesUi said:

Good enough.

:3

Jun 16, 2013 8:56 AM

Mar 2013
What's happening ?
Jun 16, 2013 8:59 AM

Mar 2013
YuiLovesUi said:
Hito-Proxy said:
YuiLovesUi said:

Good enough.

*licks*

Chakaara said:
What's happening ?

True love,...
Jun 16, 2013 9:09 AM

Feb 2013
Hito-Proxy said:
YuiLovesUi said:
Hito-Proxy said:
YuiLovesUi said:

Good enough.

*licks*

Chakaara said:
What's happening ?

True love,...

That tickles.

Jun 16, 2013 10:16 AM

Jun 2012
Lunatic? You should talk to some people who are actually deranged and psychotic. Just be careful or it will rub off on you.

Self-loathing is common, so common I find it funny you think you're a special case. I hate myself and want to die too sometimes, let's make a club.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » If we eat the mermaid's tail, is it cannibalism or is it fish meat?

Absurdo_N - 10 hours ago

25 by Dracowyn »»
12 minutes ago

» I'm a coomer, but the important question is...

LenRea - 31 minutes ago

0 by LenRea »»
31 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - 2 hours ago

6 by MeanMrMusician »»
53 minutes ago

Poll: » In the future there will be battles for love between species from other planets(theory)

Absurdo_N - 9 hours ago

8 by DoctorWasabi »»
55 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

674 by Hitagi__Furude »»
58 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.