Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2013 11:50 AM

Jan 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Can I get clearance of those chinhook?
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
Jun 8, 2014 8:05 AM

Jun 2012
Wow, I loved how on page 2 every limb is reaching toward Hideo, not just the arms. I've never seen zombies done this way, and I'm loving it! Those veins too

I'm hoping because she only had gums that he won't get infected in any way, hmm

Oh so she knew she was going to die and wrote a note... So it's a reasonably slow process, but not too slow to convert. I also love getting panels of his POV, with the black smudged outline of Tekko's hand; really cool.
Aug 7, 2015 5:47 AM

Jan 2014
Aws, and she just threw her ex-boyfriend's manga away and put his there.
Awws, so tragic.
Jun 18, 2016 8:12 PM

Feb 2013
When is he gonna realize she's dead?
Apr 28, 2020 2:58 AM

May 2016
It's a very bizarre occurence to have your girlfriend pull your head through the mailslot and just suspect that she's either sick or drunk but it was heartbreaking to see that she really did go as far to throw away Nakata's manga and only keep Hideo's manga. She really loved him and she even said so while she's become such a scary monster.

Zombies having some semblance of memories and the ability to speak but with zero control of their bodies... That just makes it harder to deal with especially with people you know.

Sep 15, 2021 6:05 AM

Apr 2017
Small note of appreciation for the ingenuity of censoring the nipple with the sound effect kanji!

I was wondering how Tekko was able to grab Hideo's head through the door while her right shoulder was on the floor, but to do it with her feet? Can't say I've seen that before. Hideo sure is lucky that Tekko doesn't have her front teeth anymore...

More topics from this board

Poll: » I Am a Hero Chapter 228 Discussion

AcceleratorAngel - Jun 23, 2016

10 by Ricardoricki »»
Mar 17, 8:44 AM

Poll: » I Am a Hero Chapter 210 Discussion

Stark700 - May 13, 2016

8 by Ricardoricki »»
Mar 17, 7:51 AM

Poll: » I Am a Hero Chapter 207 Discussion

Stark700 - May 10, 2016

12 by Ricardoricki »»
Mar 17, 7:44 AM

Poll: » I Am a Hero Chapter 1 Discussion

Lamii - Oct 27, 2011

17 by Ani_sama423 »»
Mar 16, 10:24 AM

» official digital release when?

HibiChika - Feb 23

3 by Otakupervert890 »»
Feb 23, 6:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.