Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
 
#1
Jun 13, 2013 3:07 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 31
It really is a battlefield trying to find users to follow that aren't American, its not an issue of that they are American its the fact the sites dead until 11pm when they start arriving. i don't know if anyone else has experienced this. also i'm from scotland.
 
#2
Jun 13, 2013 3:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2561
Aggra-Def said:
Ok.
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.
 
#3
Jun 13, 2013 3:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1833
 
#4
Jun 13, 2013 3:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 7853
ReasonDesu said:

Watching because of Rei pic in the thumbnail.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
 
#5
Jun 13, 2013 3:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 23004
I'm not going to lie.....I have no idea what tumblr is or what they do.
 
#6
Jun 13, 2013 3:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1833
Tavor said:
ReasonDesu said:

Watching because of Rei pic in the thumbnail.


The guy is actually really funny, his Waifuism video is better though, I do really dislike tumblr though *_*
 
#7
Jun 13, 2013 3:20 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 31
JustALEX said:
I'm not going to lie.....I have no idea what tumblr is or what they do.

tumblr is a failed microblogging community which to this day proves to be shit
 
#8
Jun 13, 2013 3:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 6656
JustALEX said:
I'm not going to lie.....I have no idea what tumblr is or what they do.


I believe it is a site mainly dedicated to the vanity of young teen girls and the dirty old men that visit with the intention of fapping to their pics. But I'm 28...what do I know about the internet these days?




 
#9
Jun 13, 2013 3:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 7853
ReasonDesu said:
Tavor said:
ReasonDesu said:

Watching because of Rei pic in the thumbnail.


The guy is actually really funny, his Waifuism video is better though, I do really dislike tumblr though *_*

I'll check these videos out then.
Still listening to this video however, as I'm not all familiar with Tumblr other than recognizing it as search result in Google for anime gifs I look up.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
 
Jun 13, 2013 3:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 23004
Ntad said:
JustALEX said:
I'm not going to lie.....I have no idea what tumblr is or what they do.


I believe it is a site mainly dedicated to the vanity of young teen girls and the dirty old men that visit with the intention of fapping to their pics. But I'm 28...what do I know about the internet these days?

I see...

The video was informative as well.
 
Jun 13, 2013 3:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1833
Tavor said:
I'll check these videos out then.
Still listening to this video however, as I'm not all familiar with Tumblr other than recognizing it as search result in Google for anime gifs I look up.


Yeah I like it for images too. If you delve into the "community" though it's part of the dark recesses of the internet :P
 
Jun 13, 2013 3:30 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 31
Do you use a blogging platform. which one? and why. if you don't use one why not?
or we can make this into a tumblr hate thread, all is fun
 
Jun 13, 2013 3:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 7853
ReasonDesu said:
Yeah I like it for images too. If you delve into the "community" though it's part of the dark recesses of the internet :P

Okay, finished watching it, and yeah...doesn't sound like a fun place, as you put it :s
Though...I guess MAL is pretty bad as well.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
 
Jun 13, 2013 3:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2561
ReasonDesu said:
Tavor said:
I'll check these videos out then.
Still listening to this video however, as I'm not all familiar with Tumblr other than recognizing it as search result in Google for anime gifs I look up.


Yeah I like it for images too. If you delve into the "community" though it's part of the dark recesses of the internet :P
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.
 
Jun 13, 2013 3:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 23004
ReasonDesu said:
Tavor said:
I'll check these videos out then.
Still listening to this video however, as I'm not all familiar with Tumblr other than recognizing it as search result in Google for anime gifs I look up.


Yeah I like it for images too. If you delve into the "community" though it's part of the dark recesses of the internet :P

I didn't even know they had anime pictures.....I get all my pics elsewhere.
 
Jun 13, 2013 3:35 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 1453
Tumblr? Pffffffffffffffffft.... I use Xanga.

Foreveralone.jpg
 
Jun 13, 2013 3:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 7853
JustALEX said:

I didn't even know they had anime pictures.....I get all my pics elsewhere.

Well, thanks to Tumblr, I found my Ergo Proxy gif (the black & white gif you see as my sig).
Deserada said:

dafuq

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
 
Jun 13, 2013 3:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 2546
So basically (according to the first video) Tumblr is like the rest of the internet?

I just go for the gifs...
 
Jun 13, 2013 3:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2248
No, I don't think so, but how is exactly the problem?
I luv u
 
Jun 13, 2013 3:37 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 31

this crap
 
Jun 13, 2013 3:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 23004
Tavor said:
JustALEX said:

I didn't even know they had anime pictures.....I get all my pics elsewhere.

Well, thanks to Tumblr, I found my Ergo Proxy gif (the black & white gif you see as my sig).


Jauregui said:
I just go for the gifs...


^Lol, it's settled, Tumblr = Anime gifs.
 
Jun 13, 2013 3:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 26478
JustALEX said:

I didn't even know they had anime pictures.....I get all my pics elsewhere.
Yes just go there for great gifs. If you look up an anime's name and gif in google, the first link is usually Tumblr.



Speaking of that, does any of these Tumblr users know how to seperate pic results by pages? My browser crashes if I scroll down to much.
 
Jun 13, 2013 3:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2754
Ntad said:
I believe it is a site mainly dedicated to the vanity of young teen girls and the dirty old men that visit with the intention of fapping to their pics. But I'm 28...what do I know about the internet these days?


You're exactly right, that's all Tumblr is used for. It's not like there are legit businesses and professionals that use it or anything.

The influx of people on MAL whining about Tumblr is starting to annoy me.

You don't like the site, guess what? Don't use it. Then again, you could always go cry about it on another website. That's always fun.
 
Jun 13, 2013 3:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 6656
Itami-chan said:
Ntad said:
I believe it is a site mainly dedicated to the vanity of young teen girls and the dirty old men that visit with the intention of fapping to their pics. But I'm 28...what do I know about the internet these days?


You're exactly right, that's all Tumblr is used for. It's not like there are legit businesses and professionals that use it or anything.

The influx of people on MAL whining about Tumblr is starting to annoy me.

You don't like the site, guess what? Don't use it. Then again, you could always go cry about it on another website. That's always fun.


You sound mad. /katsucats




 
Jun 13, 2013 3:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1833
JustALEX said:
I didn't even know they had anime pictures.....I get all my pics elsewhere.


I mainly do too but often when searching for random stuff I end up on tumblr. Sankaku Channel is my main source hehe.
 
Jun 13, 2013 3:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2754
Ntad said:
You sound mad.


That's because I am. Aren't you sharp. /sarcasm
 
Jun 13, 2013 3:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 6656
Itami-chan said:
Ntad said:
You sound mad.


That's because I am. Aren't you sharp. /sarcasm


Maybe you should write about it in your blog. I'm sure there's plenty of 14 year-olds out there with a PhD who'd be willing to listen to your problems.

Of course, you can really only be mad at yourself for getting worked up over my earlier comment which clearly held no viable truths. Since you obviously have a doctorate in sarcasm as well, you must have realized that my words were marinated in it, right?
Modified by NTAD, Jun 13, 2013 3:56 PM




 
Jun 13, 2013 3:48 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 129
ReasonDesu said:


Thank you. I recently left Tumblr and this guy summarized why in a (somewhat) intelligent way.
Modified by dontwant, Jun 13, 2013 3:52 PM
 
Jun 13, 2013 3:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 2702
I go there for my porn gifs.
 
Jun 13, 2013 3:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2754
Ntad said:
Maybe you should write about it in your blog. I'm sure there's plenty of 14 year-olds out there with a PhD who'd be willing to listen to your problems.


That's a wonderful idea! My bffs are going to love it so much, thank youuu! While I'm at it I'll go ahead and write about how my boyfriend and I just celebrated our one month anniversary together! loveuforever bby <3

Since you seem like one of those people that judge a lot on numbers, I hope that was exaggerated enough to fit your ignorant expectations.

elevenletters said:
Itami-chan said:
It's not like there are legit businesses and professionals that use it or anything.

There are?


Yes.
 
Jun 13, 2013 3:59 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 31
Itami-chan said:
Ntad said:
Maybe you should write about it in your blog. I'm sure there's plenty of 14 year-olds out there with a PhD who'd be willing to listen to your problems.


That's a wonderful idea! My bffs are going to love it so much, thank youuu! While I'm at it I'll go ahead and write about how my boyfriend and I just celebrated our one month anniversary together! loveuforever bby <3

Since you seem like one of those people that judge a lot on numbers, I hope that was exaggerated enough to fit your ignorant expectations.

elevenletters said:
Itami-chan said:
It's not like there are legit businesses and professionals that use it or anything.

There are?


Yes.

we have located a daily tumblr user
 
Jun 13, 2013 4:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
Topic Locked
Not open for discussion
Casual Discussion Rules said:
Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage discussion; e.g.simple listing, youtube video or picture collecting, etc.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top