Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 10 Discussion


Jun 13, 2013 8:54 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 5
For the first time in a while, let's just agree they both raped each other. kay?

Both are unhappy, and equally shocked. Well, we're shocked too.
 
Jun 13, 2013 8:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 22
Bah, my jaw dropped on so many levels in this episode, but I liked it anyways. I feel like so much more shit is going to happen in the upcoming episodes. Hope Haruto and Saki can somehow recover from this

Also,
 
Jun 13, 2013 8:57 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 65
damn here comes the "sunrise drama"
 
Jun 13, 2013 8:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 6467
bastek66 said:
Amarrez said:
Can't wait for the timeskip and dead Shoko.

Don't expect it before last episode OF second season.
LOL you think this will be signed for a 2nd season? Hopefully not.
 
Jun 13, 2013 8:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 196
That wasn't rape, she is surprised at first when she realizes what the cruse actually is then she accepts him. She embraces him and strokes his hair during and it's her fingers intertwined and locked onto his.

Basically she was fighting him when she thought it was just an attack, and when she realized what was going on she was like "oh I get it".

If that wasn't clear enough, before it happened she was ready let him use her body to swap into. Essentially they showed her mentality as "you can use me if you want to".
 
Jun 13, 2013 9:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 23708
OfficialGuts said:
bastek66 said:
Amarrez said:
Can't wait for the timeskip and dead Shoko.

Don't expect it before last episode OF second season.
LOL you think this will be signed for a 2nd season? Hopefully not.


We already know it will have a second season in the fall.

singleturbo said:
That wasn't rape, she is surprised at first when she realizes what the cruse actually is then she accepts him. She embraces him and strokes his hair during and it's her fingers intertwined and locked onto his.

Basically she was fighting him when she thought it was just an attack, and when she realized what was going on she was like "oh I get it".


here I bolded it for you on why its still rape. being under duress does NOT suddenly magically make it not rape.
 
Jun 13, 2013 9:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 564
My oh my...wow.

So Haruto has finally sated his hunger, and it wasn't a hunger to eat, it was the hunger and the urge to reproduce. (Which is kind of strange, since until Takahi, he's been attacking mostly males, which don't really help in the reproducing department...)

Well, he has now left adolescence behind and been thrust unceremoniously into adulthood, and unfortunately it was against his will. This single night will forever change his relationship between Saki and Shoko. Shoko might be his true, first love, but Saki will now always be his first woman. And Saki...I honestly don't know what I can say. No girl should ever go through something like that...curse or no. In fact, I thought it profound when she said that they were "cursed" after all, refuting Aina's belief that they were some kind of "holy spirit". Having to go through a horrible experience like that, I can see why she'd have little faith in anything right now. I honestly don't know what to make of what's going to happen next between them all. This is truly a damning situation.

Other than that, we learn about the "runes" which involves the movement of information, We learn more about what JIOR was doing, and they are beginning to sound fishy to me. And election is held for the new prime minister of JIOR and it is no surprise that Shoko won. She has had to bear the fact that her father is most likely dead, but still she goes on. However, with her rise to power and her going to confess when she gets to the moon, she has added another death flag to her already numerous supply.

As I figured, the next two episodes will lead to the climax of the story with everything coming to a head at the moon. We discover that Cain's fleet will be going to fight one more time and this time Cain himself is going out there. That's not a good sign. We learn that Cain is the right-hand man of the Fuehrer who replaced the royal regime 20 years ago. However, if Princess Liselotte is still treated as royalty at the time she met L-elf which happened later than 20 years ago, then how did this whole coup d'etat occur?

Anyway, they can explain that later. We learn that H-neun is doing some suspicious acts of sneaking around, along with Kriemhild. What's going on with them and who's on whose side? Things are becoming very complicated at this late stage of the game for Valvrave.

We have indeed reached a precipice in this story, and we will have to see if Valvrave can soar to new heights, or will it crash and burn?

I give this episode a 8/10. What shall happen next?
 
Jun 13, 2013 9:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1455
Now to wait for the hentai pics and doujin.
"YOLO".... Now I really want to punch the fucker that sub that...

And Akira moe level has skyrocketed
Modified by Brigandi, Jun 13, 2013 9:08 PM
 
Jun 13, 2013 9:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 196
Fai said:
OfficialGuts said:
bastek66 said:
Amarrez said:
Can't wait for the timeskip and dead Shoko.

Don't expect it before last episode OF second season.
LOL you think this will be signed for a 2nd season? Hopefully not.


We already know it will have a second season in the fall.

singleturbo said:
That wasn't rape, she is surprised at first when she realizes what the cruse actually is then she accepts him. She embraces him and strokes his hair during and it's her fingers intertwined and locked onto his.

Basically she was fighting him when she thought it was just an attack, and when she realized what was going on she was like "oh I get it".


here I bolded it for you on why its still rape. being under duress does NOT suddenly magically make it not rape.


She wasn't fighting off his sexual advances though. Once she realized he wanted sex from her she accepted him and even embraced him. Watch the scene over again.
 
Jun 13, 2013 9:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 5200
Brigandi said:
Now to wait for the hentai pics and doujin.
"YOLO".... Now I really want to punch the the fucker that sub that...

And Akira moe level has skyrocketed
I lol'd to that part, when I saw/read that during the episode.

Anyway let's just see what happens on the next episode.
Don't bother if you don't know how special effects were done without computers.

 
Jun 13, 2013 9:05 PM
Observer

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 5282
When a series generate some level of hate and controversy I know I found a good one to present panels on in a convention...
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
 
Jun 13, 2013 9:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 443
I demand vampire babies.

Okay, that last scene was really well made, at this point I don't know if this anime is an entertaining crap or a really great anime, I'm confused.
 
Jun 13, 2013 9:07 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 52
Did her seriously just rape Saki? And his curse makes him hornier than ever? What the..
 
Jun 13, 2013 9:12 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 542
So he raped her? What the fuck?
 
Jun 13, 2013 9:12 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 12
Things I'm waiting to see:

* The President's meltdown, given all these events he'll eventually snap.

* Sunrise and how they decide to work this. It kinda feels like a reverse-reverse Fllay and Lacus situation. Reverse in the sense that I predict Shoko will die and Haruto will end up with Saki, but also another reverse in the sense that it was Haruto who forced himself onto the Fllay archetype instead of the other way around.

* What massive cliffhanger will they leave us with while we wait for the 2nd season.
 
Jun 13, 2013 9:14 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 43
singleturbo said:


She wasn't fighting off his sexual advances though. Once she realized he wanted sex from her she accepted him and even embraced him. Watch the scene over again.


No, i think you should watch again. . . she accepted it because of the curse, but that does not mean she consented- she did NOT want sex, but she allowed him to fullfill his lust. THAT IS RAPE, both people have to want to have sex, if not it is rape. regardless of the fact that he clearly pushed her down against her will and tore off her clothes and she was struggling.

Mod edit: spoiler tagged quote chain
Modified by koleare, Jun 14, 2013 8:34 AM
 
Jun 13, 2013 9:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 52


She wasn't fighting off his sexual advances though. Once she realized he wanted sex from her she accepted him and even embraced him. Watch the scene over again.
seconded finally a reasonable user comrade!
Karada wa tsurugi de dekiteiru
Chishio wa tetsu de kokoro wa GARASU
Ikutabi no senjou wo koete fuhai
Tada no ichido mo haisou wa naku
Tada no ichido mo rikai sarenai
Ka no mono wa tsune ni hitori
Tsurugi no oka de shouri ni you
Yue ni shougai ni imi wa naku
Sono karada wa kitto tsurugi de dekiteita
 
Jun 13, 2013 9:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 540
OH MY GOD THEY JUST HAD SEX. Frickin' Haruto needs to get his s**t together and keep it in his pants, but clearly that didn't exaclt work out for him
 
Jun 13, 2013 9:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 6467
I'm sure that blonde girl was hoping to be in Shiki's shoes. She's been turned on ever since Haruto/Shiki almost kissed her.
 
Jun 13, 2013 9:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 5200
pp813 said:
OH MY GOD THEY JUST HAD SEX. Frickin' Haruto needs to get his s**t together and keep it in his pants, but clearly that didn't exaclt work out for him
Some don't agree with that...
Don't bother if you don't know how special effects were done without computers.

 
Jun 13, 2013 9:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 10122
ShikiAshGrave said:
She wasn't fighting off his sexual advances though. Once she realized he wanted sex from her she accepted him and even embraced him. Watch the scene over again.
She fought at first but she later accepted him - we know she had already fallen in love with him earlier. The situation (or her emotion) is not a straightforward and clear-cut one.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
 
Jun 13, 2013 9:29 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1998
Gunjin ja nai?
Rionchan no oppai ga ooki sugiru dakara da yo.

Rionchan SOO CUTEEE.

Fav shirt... LOOOOL

I told you it's "Thunder".

NANNN DATO?
Sou ka? souk a?
Omae.. ii yatsu dana

Takahi <3<3<3

Culturefest in almost every anime lol.

Well done, Haruto.
Give us Takahi sex scene, next.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
 
Jun 13, 2013 9:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 6467
Option A: Ex-President = presents a plan of how they're going to survive and act in the near future in order to develop into a great country. *crickets*

Option B: Shoko = SCHOOL FESTIVAL YOLO #swag *alright! lets go! woooo!*
 
Jun 13, 2013 9:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 196
HanaOtome said:


No, i think you should watch again. . . she accepted it because of the curse, but that does not mean she consented- she did NOT want sex, but she allowed him to fullfill his lust. THAT IS RAPE, both people have to want to have sex, if not it is rape. regardless of the fact that he clearly pushed her down against her will and tore off her clothes and she was struggling.


Allowing him to fulfill his lust is the very definition of consent, that is what allow means!

Understand the context too. Do you think the show created this scene as a PSA on date rape where the a guy sees a girl liking him as an automatic invitation for sex and we will be learning a lesson on consent later? No this is about Haruto "getting drunk" and Saki letting it happen so there will be drama between Saki, Haruto, and Shoko, but ultimately Haruto gets a pass because "he wasn't himself".

I will even make the prediction Saki will throw the fact that she had sex with Haruto in Shoko's face later.

Mod edit: spoiler tagged quote chain
Modified by koleare, Jun 14, 2013 8:36 AM
 
Jun 13, 2013 9:36 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 75
Alternate explanation towards the last scene: Pity Sex.
 
Jun 13, 2013 9:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 2149
This anime. ROFLMAO.

1/5
 
Jun 13, 2013 9:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 6467
The way I see this faux-rape scene..

- The only moment she struggled was at the beginning when he pushed her down.
- When he opened her shirt she was surprised but didn't do anything to get away.
- Then the *its a curse* and she embraces him.
- We already knew she had feelings for him, even at the beginning of the episodes she's sad that it won't only be the two of them as Valvraves.
- In the end she's probably indifferent or happy, I doubt she's sad.

BUT, it felt out of place and was probably implemented to shock the viewers and sell more copies. It just didn't make sense for me that he went from biting people to raping sexy busty girls. I guess this is the evolution of fan-service?
 
Jun 13, 2013 9:41 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 5
OfficialGuts said:
Option A: Ex-President = presents a plan of how they're going to survive and act in the near future in order to develop into a great country. *crickets*

Option B: Shoko = SCHOOL FESTIVAL YOLO #swag *alright! lets go! woooo!*


Maybe when the Dorsia Army attacks they can just sing Jingle Bells again and drive them away. Or they can just send Haruto to rape them all (literally).
 
Jun 13, 2013 9:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 224
I just hope Haruto will be man up enough to take a responsibility, curse or not he just do her, so he must see it through till the end.

And another thing, what's up with the students in that school? they chose a president just because someone suggest to make a school festival/ Oh Shouko...you and your idiotic behavior and ideas, no wonder I just can't like you.

I hope Haruto will just forget about shouko in 2nd season and choose SAKI

BTW anyone else realize that the Valvrave no1 interface AI is a pervert? Maybe that's why Haruto rape Saki instead of biting her.
Modified by amc9988, Jun 13, 2013 9:51 PM
 
Jun 13, 2013 9:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 387
Yeah, I'm done with this show. The plot and tone is a giant fail, and if a controversial scene like what transpired this week doesn't get any emotion out of me other than annoyance that the writer thought it was a good idea, then you can bet nothing else is going to affect me either.
I Write About Anime (and other stuff) At Standing On My Neck
 
Jun 13, 2013 9:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 547
Geez..it's Flay Allster all over again...only with rape...
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
 
Jun 13, 2013 9:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 8223
Dat Valvrape... idk what to say... YOLO?

Also the first ed seems to have a lot more meaning now XD
Modified by LoneWolf, Jun 13, 2013 9:58 PM

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
 
Jun 13, 2013 9:52 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 63
Shit they should change it to Valvrape xD. It's obvious Shoko's gonna win the election. Poor SC president lol.
 
Jun 13, 2013 9:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 3019
Irenesharda said:
My oh my...wow.

So Haruto has finally sated his hunger, and it wasn't a hunger to eat, it was the hunger and the urge to reproduce. (Which is kind of strange, since until Takahi, he's been attacking mostly males, which don't really help in the reproducing department...)

I think the thought were put into VVV-tan head when Saki kissed Haruto and VVV-ta asked "is it sex?" So in the sense, Saki might have ironically created the whole situation and she were the one bearing its consequence.

Cain said in last episode that the Valvarave have been "successfully reproduced." I wonder if it implies mechanically replication or biological one.

btw, L-elf might have been the first victim of Haruto's "hunger" O_O

Irenesharda said:
Other than that, we learn about the "runes" which involves the movement of information, We learn more about what JIOR was doing, and they are beginning to sound fishy to me. And election is held for the new prime minister of JIOR and it is no surprise that Shoko won. She has had to bear the fact that her father is most likely dead, but still she goes on. However, with her rise to power and her going to confess when she gets to the moon, she has added another death flag to her already numerous supply.

Runes are probably aliens tech that Haruto's dad and Cain dabbled in 20 years ago. VVV-tan is the original version so that confirms her to be a real alien intelligence, not just an AI interface. That means her fascination with "sex" is more understandable

Shouko does supply ample amount of death flag for herself. The fact that she gets close to Akira, who has been strongly hinted to be the next pilot, may surprise us yet again that Shouko, not Satomi is the reason for Akira to hop in the seat.

That said, I'm leaning toward Shouko being captured by Dorssian army and held as hostage or her fate may be inconclusive for the 2nd cour. Haruto, and M-77 then would have a reason to fight against Dorssia with L-elf.

Irenesharda said:
As I figured, the next two episodes will lead to the climax of the story with everything coming to a head at the moon. We discover that Cain's fleet will be going to fight one more time and this time Cain himself is going out there. That's not a good sign. We learn that Cain is the right-hand man of the Fuehrer who replaced the royal regime 20 years ago. However, if Princess Liselotte is still treated as royalty at the time she met L-elf which happened later than 20 years ago, then how did this whole coup d'etat occur?

Royalty has been usurped by the Fuehrer and his right-hand-man. They are kept alive as mascots with no real power. Liselotte is probably locked up while her brother A-drei is a joke of a prince. That factored in L-elf's plan to overturn Dorssia and we have the entertaining main plot for the 2nd cour.

Irenesharda said:
Anyway, they can explain that later. We learn that H-neun is doing some suspicious acts of sneaking around, along with Kriemhild. What's going on with them and who's on whose side? Things are becoming very complicated at this late stage of the game for Valvrave.

H-neun does not trust Kriemhild beforehand so I think it's unlikely that they are working together. In fact, both may have been spies. One can be a Dorssian's royalty loyalist, the other can be a ASUS's spy. We also must not ignore the possibility that H-neun is helping Cain eliminate traitors from the shadow.

Irenesharda said:
We have indeed reached a precipice in this story, and we will have to see if Valvrave can soar to new heights, or will it crash and burn?

I give this episode a 8/10. What shall happen next?

I incline not to make prediction, but I have had a feeling that Valvrave can be a great show. All the recipes are there, and fans might have been slowly recognizing it.
 
Jun 13, 2013 9:57 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 298
ShikiAshGrave said:
AlexTheRiot said:
I think opinions have always been offensive on here
what is this discussion right? i make opinion u all bash me like im the bad guyXD


Guys, calm down. I'm sure ShikiAshGrave is with us on the same page. This is fiction and both Saki AND Haruto had been rape. Is not anyone's fault. Shit happens!

TQ
 
Jun 13, 2013 9:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 8993
YOLO and Rape? This show is on a whole new level
 
Jun 13, 2013 10:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 5296
well first off once i heard they were gonna have a election i knew Shouko would run and win it

don't even have a problem with the girl but all dem Shouko X haruto moments and then they pull 180* near the end out of no where!, but was it really rape i mean at first it was and then she embraced it..it's not like it was *Thunder* doing it she actually likes Haruto.

well whatever the case i hope there was a meaning behind all that just lol
 
Jun 13, 2013 10:18 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 7106
That was some ending.
 
Jun 13, 2013 10:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 2995
katsu044 said:
but was it really rape i mean at first it was and then she embraced it..it's not like it was *Thunder* doing it she actually likes Haruto.

And the cycle continues
 
Jun 13, 2013 10:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 906
That was actually a little unexpected. We all know the moment Shouko said she was going to confess that something will derail her relationship with Haruto, but this. This was a little darker than necessary. I was going to say that it's gg for Yukino after that scene with Haruto and Shouko, but guess not.

For those of you who don't think Yukino should be feeling sad, imagine you knowing that the person you like likes someone else and he had sex with you because of some weird impulse and not out of love. Yeah. That was rape, and she looked a bit traumatized at the end.
 
Jun 13, 2013 10:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 52
ShikiAshGrave said:


She wasn't fighting off his sexual advances though. Once she realized he wanted sex from her she accepted him and even embraced him. Watch the scene over again.
seconded finally a reasonable user comrade!


i totally agree as well. once she realized what it was he wanted, she started to caress his head and hold on to him. hence the fingers entwined in the middle of (sheldon cooper voice) coitus. the dead pan look on her face at the end is because she IS A KUUDERE CHARACTER! that's just how that cliche character type is.
 
Jun 13, 2013 10:30 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 60
This episode...I dont know what to think. All I know for sure is that I'm eagerly awaiting the next one, and I'm still rooting for Haruto and Saki. I just Haruto mans up and comes to terms with what just happened. It was his body or that VI in his Valrave that raped Saki... not Haruto. And Im not saying that doesnt make it right but throughout the episodes he loses conscious when the VI seemingly takes over so it can argued that it was not him mentally who did it.
 
Jun 13, 2013 10:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 82
All my wut...
Here's a comment I found hilarious:
Shoko won Election
Saki won Erection
 
Jun 13, 2013 10:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 23708
OfficialGuts said:
The way I see this faux-rape scene..

- The only moment she struggled was at the beginning when he pushed her down.
- When he opened her shirt she was surprised but didn't do anything to get away.
- Then the *its a curse* and she embraces him.
- We already knew she had feelings for him, even at the beginning of the episodes she's sad that it won't only be the two of them as Valvraves.
- In the end she's probably indifferent or happy, I doubt she's sad.

BUT, it felt out of place and was probably implemented to shock the viewers and sell more copies. It just didn't make sense for me that he went from biting people to raping sexy busty girls. I guess this is the evolution of fan-service?


And all of that is non factor, since its still a non-consensual intercourse, aka rape.
EpicboyZ said:

i totally agree as well. once she realized what it was he wanted, she started to caress his head and hold on to him. hence the fingers entwined in the middle of (sheldon cooper voice) coitus. the dead pan look on her face at the end is because she IS A KUUDERE CHARACTER! that's just how that cliche character type is.


That does not matter. Just because victim gives in or gives up, does NOT change the nature of intercourse, because what matters is how it is initiated.

symbv said:
ShikiAshGrave said:
She wasn't fighting off his sexual advances though. Once she realized he wanted sex from her she accepted him and even embraced him. Watch the scene over again.
She fought at first but she later accepted him - we know she had already fallen in love with him earlier. The situation (or her emotion) is not a straightforward and clear-cut one.


actually it very much is.

DId she initiate the intercourse? No.
Did she consent to allowing it? No.
Was she under mental strain when the intercourse happened? Yes.
Did the initiation of intrcourse involve physical force? Yes

At the ennd of the day:
- Saki's feelings do not matter and is not a deciding factor in whether this is rape or not. YOu can love someone and still be raped by that someone. You can want to have sex with someone at some point in future, yet still be raped..
- Her "giving up" as it goes on does not matter. That's actually quite common factor in most of rape cases and sometimes perpetrator does not even realize he/she raped someone.
- Her not physically stopping it after does not matter.

Its still rape. She still was physically(at first) and mentally(afterward) forced to have sex. She did not consent to sex, she was coerced into it. lack of consent = rape.
Modified by Ahenshihael, Jun 13, 2013 10:41 PM
 
Jun 13, 2013 10:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 1372
well, concentual rape, not bad
i kinda..feel bad for shoko, but well, movies and animes before, conclude that humans x vampires are not a good match
eben less if we are talking about space mecha plots vampires XD
ThangLong said:
I wonder if space vampire can get pregnant.
i just love how that sounds XD
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
 
Jun 13, 2013 10:39 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 40
Did anyone else catch the YOLO during Shoko's speech? I seriously died laughing.
Dreams, tears, and blood.
 
Jun 13, 2013 10:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 20
Anyone else feel like Shoko is this series Shirly from Code Geass? I think we can all agree that she will die from the Dorssia army, which will trigger Haruto to work with L-elf unconditionally.

Also a shoko and L-elf coupling seems to far-fetched. L-elf turned against his country to save the princess who saved him as a child. I think that L-elf is too loyal to her that he would go for Shoko.
 
Jun 13, 2013 10:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 759
shouka....your all about fun and games arent you....
Hate Keeps me warm
 
Jun 13, 2013 10:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 23708
Atexasotaku said:

Also a shoko and L-elf coupling seems to far-fetched. L-elf turned against his country to save the princess who saved him as a child. I think that L-elf is too loyal to her that he would go for Shoko.


That is assuming that the Princess is NOT "The Fuhrer" :P
 
Jun 13, 2013 10:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 20
Fai said:
Atexasotaku said:

Also a shoko and L-elf coupling seems to far-fetched. L-elf turned against his country to save the princess who saved him as a child. I think that L-elf is too loyal to her that he would go for Shoko.


That is assuming that the Princess is NOT "The Fuhrer" :P


Very true, however, i haven't seen anything so far that would point to her being the Fuhrer. Interesting theory nonetheless
 
Top
Pages (14) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »