Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2013 11:27 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I hope Nanami succeeds but honestly, she looks a bit more than just determined this episode during that night scene to me. Nice OST this episode I guess with the piano like melody. The song played in this episode imo was okay. Nice uniform though:

Go Tokiya!

Anyways, gl to the STARISH. I think they're definitely going to need it.
Jun 12, 2013 11:34 AM
Oct 2011
This was such a cute episode
Jun 12, 2013 11:59 AM

Oct 2011
What a beautiful episode. Tokiya helping Nanami. Crystal Time !!!!! Dreamer Symphony !!!! OMG XD

Next week will focus on the Utapri Awards. Maybe we will hear HEAVENS song? Wait I want to hear another QUARTET NIGHT XD!!!
Jun 12, 2013 12:37 PM

Jun 2010
Yes! Tokiya's episode!
Man, Aijima peeping through Nanami's window was so creepy lol.
The festival segment was really romantic, but did Tokiya grab Nanami's butt? ;)
Anyways great episode. ^-^
Jun 12, 2013 1:30 PM

Jan 2011
I love my darling but this episode almost made me sick!
It's nothing but another version of what happened in the first season.

"I love your songs!" blah blah!! >.<
god damn it, I can't stand her!!
Why do I even watch this?! answer: for cute boys!
but the girl always pisses me off in these reverse-harem animes - she's stupid!

I want this to end! two more weeks...

then I can go and watch Free! in peace -.-

Jun 12, 2013 2:48 PM

Nov 2007
Tokiya's ep., finally.

Tokiya getting nominated to promote themselves, so he sang the song again, with completeness. It's also for Nanami, who also got pressured for not getting the group disbanded that she forgot the most important part. And going to the summer festival together. After the "date", everyone showed up to sing "Yume Oibito e no Symphony". lol @ after that.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 12, 2013 3:02 PM
May 2012
always so touching when nanami cries, happens so rarely...
they looked nice in their yukata,... interesting that only the guys were wearing them usually i watch shows with only girls doing it, should be done equally
Jun 12, 2013 3:06 PM

Apr 2009
This whole series is full of wtf-moments, and in this episode the whole hills are alive with the sound of music -scene was just one more in the series of "yeah okay, and then this happened".

I've never really disliked Haruka in this series (I think she's a lot more bearable than most rev.harem leads I've seen), but sometimes I wish she was written differently for a scene, like the one where she thinks back on the other idol group. If she'd shown anger at the memory, I'd have loved it, because the whole chin grab the leading memeber of that group did was like he was appraising cattle. Also remember how STARISH reacted only after the fact? She should have been livid! Yeah, nice of them to spout apparent bullshit about how important she is to them and then not immediately put a stop to a guy harassing her (because the female lead is never capable of defending herself in these anime).

Back to this ep, the persisting problem with the show returns again: whenever someone is having a hard time with something, the situation is resolved with such speed and not to mention stupidity that the series is just void of any dramatic tension. The whole arrangement angst thing? Apparently Haruka shouldn't think of winning, just about creating happiness or somesuch? Yes, I'm sure no pro ever thinks about wanting to be the best >_>

I'm sure this post makes it seem as if I'm totally hating on the show, but I'm not. I watch this because it's so stupid it's entertaining (though not nearly as excellently as Valvrave). Also for the pretty colours :D Anyway, two more eps to go, let's hope there's something that makes this ending different from the first series.
Jun 12, 2013 3:49 PM
Jun 2013
Can't wait for next week's episode but at the same time I don't wanna get closer to the season finale.

Don't suppose their is a chance for season 3? or is it too early to ask?
Jun 12, 2013 3:56 PM

Aug 2011
Aw, Tokiya was cute here. He's not my favorite guy but props to him for spending all of that time alone with Haruka.

Screamed a little when Yumeoibito Symphony came on. Definitely one of my favorite group songs in the series.

Boy did Natsuki look great in that Yukata.

Jun 12, 2013 5:18 PM

Feb 2013
No. one. understands. how much I screamed, cried and nosebled during this episode.

I have been WAITING FOR THIS

CECIL IS SUCH A CREEP

I can't even describe this feeling I had when he said this

Really great episode!!
Jun 12, 2013 7:54 PM

Jun 2009
Mamoru Miyano has such a nice voice!! <3
I want more songs!
Jun 12, 2013 11:23 PM
Oct 2011
pp813 said:
No. one. understands. how much I screamed, cried and nosebled during this episode.

I have been WAITING FOR THIS

CECIL IS SUCH A CREEP

I can't even describe this feeling I had when he said this

Really great episode!!

All you said was exactly what I felt ^3^

"Do you know where hell is? Inside your head" - Chrona=
"If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow" - Lelouch Lamperouge
"If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident" - Hei
"I want chocolate! No need for love!! Just give me sugar!!!" & "If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end" - Sakata Gintoki
Jun 13, 2013 12:35 AM
Mar 2010
This....episode....was...the...most....kyaa-worthy....episode...in this season...EVER!
T-Tokiya-sama...you...you were perfect. You were so sweet, so kind, so romantic, so....so EVERYTHING!
BEST EPISODE BY FAR IMO!
I'm exploding with feels!
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jun 13, 2013 7:22 AM

May 2010
That song was awesome! Loved it:)
Jun 13, 2013 7:47 AM

Dec 2008
LOVED that group song they all sang to Nanami!! Now let's go kick some HEAVENS ass!!!

Sent with Mal Updater
Jun 13, 2013 8:32 AM
Feb 2008
Aijima the stalker lol And finally Tokiya's episode!! Though his song in the first seaon was better I liked this one too. I was just happy I could her Mamoru Miyano's voice all episode long.
Jun 13, 2013 2:04 PM

Feb 2012
BiscuitRoot said:

Haha, that's exactly what I thought. At first I was like 'Wow Tokiya, way to go, mate', but in the shot after it looked more like he put his hand around her waist... well, whatever. Sure thing is that Nanami has the best 'chemistry' with Tokiya. At least to me it looks like that.
I've recently grown tired with M. Miyano's voice because of that blonde guy from Karneval, but he always does a great job with voicing Tokiya, and he's a great singer of course.
The rest of the episode was pretty much bullshit. The guys reassuring Nanami of their endless love, sing for her and Naruka flying high with stars and rainbows around her. Is it stupid to expect that they could concentrate for the rival boybands in the next episode? Just so they won't look completely irrelevant? I guess so.
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
Jun 13, 2013 8:30 PM

Oct 2012
A cute episode, though we weren't even in the first five minutes and Cecile was already peeping through the window.

Tokiya was quite adorable in this episode, with the "prince" outfit and the "undercover" outfit and the yukata. Everyone looked adorable in their yukata.

Haruka looked quite determined and pressured in this episode, they did a good job of demonstrating that. But I would've liked to see her slightly mad as well, because, most of the integrates from the other band were quite rude to her and her beloved STARISH. I know that making her angry would've been out of character for her but if she learned not to brush things off so easily would show growth too.

And is it just me, or did they make their eyes bigger in this episode? It's probably just me. And Tokiya was cockblocked, poor guy.
、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽマッテェ(ノ;Д;)ノ `、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ
Jun 14, 2013 3:32 AM

Jul 2008
phoenixalia said:
This....episode....was...the...most....kyaa-worthy....episode...in this season...EVER!
T-Tokiya-sama...you...you were perfect. You were so sweet, so kind, so romantic, so....so EVERYTHING!
BEST EPISODE BY FAR IMO!

I agree with you. Tokiya in glasses.I can die happy^^
Jun 14, 2013 2:06 PM

Mar 2013
It was an oke episode. There didn't happen that much...
Jun 14, 2013 5:19 PM

Jul 2010
xxshiawase said:

Except Haruka's character development and Tokiya's kind of confessions that he wants her to rely more on him, hmm nope, indeed, nothing happened... ._.

Anyway I liked this episode a lot, finally a Tokiya dedicated episode and he was really cute when he cheered Haruka up :) The ending was nice and seems like Haruka will be able to write something dazzling again for the Uta Pri Competition, I can hardly wait for the showdown though it would be a bit sad if HEAVEN were to disband because of this.
Jun 14, 2013 5:28 PM

Feb 2012
Good episode, but the animation on Yumeoibito Symphony was so cheap.
Jun 14, 2013 6:21 PM
Manga Moderator
🖤🖤🖤

Sep 2012
Luchianka said:
phoenixalia said:
BEST EPISODE BY FAR IMO!

Also, that glorious smile at the end of his commercial performance! :Q <3

thanks to my lovely Secret Elf Santa
for the forum set~
(*’∀’人)♥
Jun 15, 2013 3:19 AM

Jun 2011
BiscuitRoot said:
Yes! Tokiya's episode!

Haha, lol, so true. I was like Cecil, why you like this ( I am tempted to write Oh, so it finally happened. Cecil is now officially a stalker )

I was laughing like some psychopath because honestly, my shipping feels were overflowing (I MEAN THEY'RE OBVIOUSLY SHIPPING- //shot). I was just screenshotting for the most part of this episode and really satisfied with this episode. Of course, there were déjà vu moments ( was anyone reminded of the first season at that last part? ) and it was awesomely cheesy. God, I just love this anime.

I cannot wait for the next episode.

Jun 15, 2013 6:32 AM

May 2010
Meh, Tokiya episode... I totally love Mamoru Miyano, but this character actually feels pretty flat to me, I don't know. Didn't mind the character deveplopment, though. Wanted to see more of Heavens, though T^T

Best action began, when the rest of the team came out singing. It looked so lame, like some music video from the eighties, whan the heck xD But I need to admit that I really enjoyed that song, probably so far the best in this season (not counting the opening and ending songs of course, they are both damn awesome).

Meh, wanted more Midorikawa-san and Ono-san, need to wait for the next episode, I guess :<
Jun 16, 2013 1:23 PM
Mar 2012
Meh, she's such a cry baby.
I must have missed the advertisement part of Tokiya's advertisment...

But the guys in yukata made up for it!
Ren <3 With that hairdo, too. And when he teased Tokiya (does anyone have a screenshot?). I always thought he was perfect with Masato, but I might change my mind...
Jun 17, 2013 9:54 AM

Jul 2009
I had quite big hopes for Tokiya's episode (at least I wanted it to reach Otoya's levels, his episode was the one I enjoyed the most) and I'm pretty sastified. Except the part of Cecil peeking on Haruka and when suddenly the rest of STARISH had the need to go and stop Tokiya and Haruka's moment.

I hope they decide to keep this line and make Haruka end with Tokiya. But probably next episode will be the STARISH and HEAVENS showdown and the final one will reveal the winner, and I doubt Haruka will get paired if the STARISH stick together. But at least Tokiya has the biggest posibilities of being paired with Haruka as of now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2013 7:30 PM

Jul 2011
Guys in anime need to wear yukata more often!! It's usually only the girls. :(
(I loved this situation because Haruka was in casual clothes while Tokiya was not!)

Next episode is the showdown, I'm hoping. I want to see the Heavens perform as well. XD
Jun 18, 2013 3:11 PM
Feb 2013
MY FAVORITE EPISODE EVER OMGGGGG! I was squeeling like half the time I watched this episode. Fangirling so so hard omg! This episode was perfection!
Jun 18, 2013 3:16 PM

Jun 2008
ElenirLachlagos said:

Wasn't his song the advertisement?
Jun 20, 2013 7:28 AM

Jul 2009
Chibi-Alice said:
ElenirLachlagos said:

Wasn't his song the advertisement?

It was. He was advertising himself so more people would support Starish in the showdown versus Heavens.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 21, 2013 1:11 PM

Mar 2013
Animefanx3 said:
xxshiawase said:

Except Haruka's character development and Tokiya's kind of confessions that he wants her to rely more on him, hmm nope, indeed, nothing happened... ._.

Anyway I liked this episode a lot, finally a Tokiya dedicated episode and he was really cute when he cheered Haruka up :) The ending was nice and seems like Haruka will be able to write something dazzling again for the Uta Pri Competition, I can hardly wait for the showdown though it would be a bit sad if HEAVEN were to disband because of this.

Kind of confessions is still no real confession and I can't recall any character development tbh. I think I just forgot after watching this show mweh.
Jul 2, 2013 9:56 PM

Feb 2011
MinaRockz said:
Luchianka said:
phoenixalia said:
BEST EPISODE BY FAR IMO!

Also, that glorious smile at the end of his commercial performance! :Q <3

Yup that scene where Tokiya sang Crystal Time to Haruka is very beautiful and romantic.

Yeah! Finally it's Tokiya's turn. As always i love your beautiful songs :). Haruka was down and Tokiya sang Crystal Time to her and to be honest it's a perfect song to cheer her up ;)

I love when members of Starish appeared in the end and sang together to cheer Haruka up :) lol

Overall definitely 5/5 from me.
Aug 3, 2013 4:03 AM

Jul 2013
MEGANE TOKIYA AND TOKIYA-OJI! kyaaa~!!!! O///O

This is my favorite episode! Love it!

Crystal Time and Yumeoibito e no Symphony! love the songs :)
"Anything is possible if you stop doubting yourself, so put some more faith unto you!"
Sep 20, 2013 4:38 AM
Dec 2011
Prince Charming Tokiya <33

FINALLY an episode with just him I thought they'd skip him, not as lovey as I would've hoped but HOPEFULLY there will be a third season full of love from all of them *wishful thinking*

Anyways sooo cute ahaha the end made me giggle, especially 'players" little comment about getting one up hehe.

Anyways want to talk more about this message/comment my page!
Dec 23, 2013 4:52 PM

Nov 2011
With this episode, there's no doubt: I ship HarukuxTokiya the hardest.

They have the best chemistry, but I'd put Otoya as runner up. The rest of Starish are tied for third place for Haruka's affections...
These faces are so cute that I might just leave them here (#`Д´)´∀`)・ω・) ゚Д゚)゚∀゚)・∀・) ̄ー ̄)´_ゝ`)
Feb 25, 2015 2:57 PM

Jun 2014
meh /shrug

May 4, 2015 6:42 AM

Feb 2015
BiscuitRoot said:
Yes! Tokiya's episode!

Finally a Tokiya episode! I was so worried we wouldn't have one. I'm a little annoyed he didn't have a proper confession - only that same old 'I love your songs'. Tokiya - you love her - just admit it to her and make her yours

^^And ahem.. it looked like he grabbed her butt for me too xD Way to go, Tokiya!

Cecil was indeed bit of a stalker creep in this episode - I still like him, though. But I could almost swear that couple of times I was 'seeing' him quickly in the crowd while Nanami was going to see Tokiya's song xD Or it was just my imagination
Homeless_SwallowMay 4, 2015 6:48 AM
"Oh, I wasn't trying to be funny.. I would've put a 'Haha' at the end of it."

Aug 4, 2015 12:24 PM

May 2012
Okay episode, up to the two last!
Nov 7, 2015 5:41 AM

Oct 2009
We love song!
May 24, 2016 8:24 PM

May 2013
Lolol Cecil da creeper hahhaha

Toki's voice is superb ;F loving his new song fasho. It's adorbs how the STARISH boys all teased Toki why he took so long bringing Haru-chan for fireworks lulz
Dec 13, 2016 10:44 PM

May 2014
Ahhhhh rewatching the series right now. BEST EP EVER. I will always love Tokiyaa ♥
Sep 14, 2019 6:23 AM

May 2015
Aww, I finally understand what was so wrong with this season, it was extremely lacking Tokiya. I wish we'd see more of him.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2013

86 by yveltalkyogre »»
Jan 1, 2023 1:24 PM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2013

47 by isabelitatv »»
Mar 25, 2022 7:16 PM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15, 2013

47 by minimiau »»
Nov 29, 2019 2:29 PM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2013

51 by EnochianSmiting »»
Apr 9, 2018 8:57 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2013

119 by Minjaeii »»
Dec 30, 2016 1:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.