Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Who's the ONE from School Days that you hate the most?

Nov 16, 2011 4:34 PM

I chose Sekai cause of the two episodes I seen and some of the bad endings to the game I just didn't really like her or care about her too much.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"

Jan 4, 2012 2:34 AM

Makoto by far. He always had me laughing as he as racking up girls like it was going out of style, but once he had NO remorse over ditching Sekai despite being pregnant.. that didn't sit well with me. He was never a stand up guy at any point of the anime.

Second comes Kotonoha.. I hate soft sopken girls who let themselves become downtrodden.. She was my least favorite out of the girls. She kept forgiving Makoto. Even Sekai didn't that's why she killed his ass. She was never a stand up woman at any point of the anime.

My favorite character was Setsuna. Despite having feelings for Makoto, she stepped back so her unstable friend could be with him since she knew she was strong enough to be alone but Sekai was not. I also thought she was kinda boss for getting dxck before leaving for France lol.. 10 points for the late night booty call.

My 2nd favorite character was Otome. Yes, she was a total bitch around Kotonoha, but it was mainly being catty cause she liked her 'man.' Otome liked him for the longest as well.

Tied with her is the girl with the short hair.. I can't remember her name, but her "servicing" the teacher made me laugh. She was like the only one who didn't fool around with Makoto. Good for her lol.

Yeah. I hate Kotonoha though. Her name's too damn long and as a busty female, she needs to put those things to work. That's like having a box of donuts and letting them go stale! Haha.

Jan 9, 2012 8:45 AM

I have to choose Sekai and the 2 Makoto

Why? because if Sekai had not gotten her hands on Makoto's relationship when they were dating, everything had ended well... i think
Sorry for my bad english xD

Jan 13, 2012 4:07 AM

Biggest piece of shit I've watched in an anime is Makoto but to be honest Sekai is almost as bad.

Jan 28, 2012 2:39 AM

Z-flame said:
Who could hate Sekai? She's the best character in the show

Agreed, aside from the first kiss; Sekai did nothing wrong, she basically plays the part of Macbeth, tempted into only doing evil things because of his Lady (Makoto).

Apr 15, 2012 6:02 AM
I cannot find anyone of this show whom I can relate to and all main charas are detestable on their own way but my vote is:
Kotohona- I don't get everyones sympathy for her. Each time she did something I was just facepalming all the time. I don't get people like her. She suffered a lot because she LET her self get bullied. She can't stand up for herself. That woman has no self respect, no dignity, no pride and no connection to reality. Don't tell me she did not see shit coming. Her thing with Makoto, what can barely be called "dating", not even relationship went from bad to worse but she still insisted. She couldn't pull herself together and I just cannot respect her, she is weak.

Apr 15, 2012 6:51 AM

At the end of the discription of Makoto.

"He is killed by Sekai and is seen being with Kotonoha on a nice boat, his head in her arms"

Lol

Jun 23, 2012 10:07 AM
It's sad. I do hate Matoko, but I also hate Katsura. In the end she become cold and heartless. In the last episode were she says, that she was ready and French kissed Matoka in front of Sekai... I was like, fack that was awful.

Why should Sekai lie about being pregnant?, she puked? I'm pretty sure you can't make yourself believe
you are pregnant, even if you are insane...

Meh I really hated all the characters -.-"

Jun 23, 2012 11:53 AM
i liked all the characters :D
but i really fell sorry for Kotonoha :"(

Jul 17, 2012 8:23 PM

Yandere said:
Makoto. Just ugh.
+1 totally agree, and i'll agree Sekai didn't help the situation but in the end the one responsible for his actions is none other then him.

Jul 25, 2012 1:28 PM

Sestsuna, stupid little bitch.

Surprised Taisuke the rapist doesn't have more votes.

Aug 6, 2012 2:17 AM

Mine's Hikari..

Aug 21, 2012 6:35 AM

Tbh I hate all of them (except for Kotonoha), but I hate Makoto the most. =D

Aug 21, 2012 11:45 AM

In my opinion I really didn't like any characters in school days since all the character are either stupid/weird and here are reasons

Kotonoha- I do feel a bit sorry for Kotonoha because she is innocent and wanted a stable relationship with makoto(Biggest a$$hole ever) also being bullied which is bang out of order but I mean come on in episode 6 she already know makoto was cheating so she should of freaking beat the cr*p out of makoto +sekai yet she didn't do anything during the r8pe scene .

Sekai- The $lut who started everything starting with this *practise* which made makoto a s*x addict.If Sekai freaking told makoto at the start then this wouldn't have involved Kotonoha.

Makoto- Makoto thinks love means S*x and the fact he is one of my hated character. I was shocked on just how Kotonoha was a shy,nice and kind girl but he had to turn her into a crazy girl.

Setsuna - To tell you the truth I didn't really like her because she was being nasty Kotonoha always.

The other characters weren't that annoying but Most hateful is Sekai+Makoto(Best part is the ending when they will never awake as you can call it *sleeping)
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess"

Aug 21, 2012 12:39 PM

Don't kill me Kotonoha Lovers,but I just don't like her!I mean OK she was innocent,loved Makato, but COME ON?!?!She knew Makato was cheating on her, but still WANTED TO BE WITH HIM?!?COME ON GIRL HAVE SOME PRIDE FOR THE LUV OF GODDDD!!WHY DIDN'T SHE JUST SLAP HIM, AND TELL HIM TO GET THE SH*T LOST!?!?BUT NOO,SHE HAD TO GO CRAZY,BECAUSE OF SOME WOOER IDIOT AND KILL SEKAI? !THEN WHEN HE'S DEAD SHE'S STILL HUGGING HIS STUPID HEAD?!?SHE MUST BE QUITE DESPERATE! And don't defend her that she got bullied?!?It's her fault! If she was more outgoing and had more friends nobody would have bullied her!

Sep 2, 2012 1:48 PM
Haven't finished watching this all the way, but so far...I'd say Taisuke.

He's just annoying.

Oct 22, 2012 7:46 PM

AudioCipher said:
Makoto. I would never treat a girl like he did. What he got in the end is what he deserved.

+1

Hate him as well.

Oct 23, 2012 12:56 PM

Sekai and Makoto's bullshit friend. And no, I don't hate Makoto.

Nov 22, 2012 3:03 PM
Kirito-Dragneel said:
AudioCipher said:
Makoto. I would never treat a girl like he did. What he got in the end is what he deserved.

+1

Hate him as well.

Makoto, no contest here. He should have guts enough to properly break up with one girl before fucking with another, bud he never did. Fucking omega.

Jan 5, 2013 10:34 AM
Or what about all of them.

But one Makoto

Jan 12, 2013 11:42 PM
The Guy ....
No, not Makato, he is just an indecisive high school student like all of us once were or still are. The other guy who showed me that a high school student, aka Makato could actually get a ...foursome with ... 3 girls, in high school ... There is no such thing. It's like "that guy" thought morons are watching this, so hey why not just throw 3 girls at Makato to make him look like a real bastard. Don't get me wrong I hated all of the characters except Makato best man(school buddy) that was the only normal person there. But most of all, I hated "that guy" how put so much emotions from girl's romantic troubles in friends circles, around Makato that had no personality at all, except that he liked boobs all sizes... Ah he is so charming, he likes all sizes ... Give me a break. If you gonna make a bunch of girls fight over one guy, at least give them a reason to. Apart from that, the only true thing I saw was that, yes girls like guys that are liked by other girls. Personally approved. Apart from that non of them had any good reason to go so far with Makato.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]