Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Who's the ONE from School Days that you hate the most?


Apr 8, 2010 8:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 2360
dude everybody sucked but i do want to hate that twin tailed girl the most
 
Apr 9, 2010 7:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 61
willyvereb said:
Rewatched some scenes again to confirm something about Makoto:
I think the one who designed Makoto's personality/character development made some serious flaws. There's many contradiction in his personality like when he silently watch Sekai suffering in front of his eyes when in other cases he would at least can be a bit troubled(ep 12) or the thing at the end where he thinks that he made Kotonoha suffer greatly while he don't seem to be know that Sekai suffers. I think Makoto's parents seriously almost taught him nothing from relationships and emphaty...not too mention that even he never got some "accidentaly"(seeing some TV can give you a minimum knowledge...Makoto not having even this level). Considering this i am wondering why he's so popular and why he has a friend...maybe the friend understandable(some kind of childhood friend) but Makoto's popularity a mystery for me. Anyways he's the No. 2 most hated School Days anime character(next to the selfish princess-syndrome Kotonoha)


I so agree with u, he was riddled with flaws in character design and thus my most hated character. And did the directors just for the heck of it have him sleep with every girl except nanami!

I HATED ALL THE CHARACTERS with the exception of setsuna. only decent charachter there. I like sekai only cause of what she did to makoto and insane Katsura was awesome. Only reason this show is worth watching is for the end.
 
Apr 11, 2010 10:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1
lemonade said:
lol i don't really see any BIG reason to hate makoto, i mean yeah he cheated, sure he two timed yes, he was a baddie whatever BUT! who started it? hmn? who? it was SEKAI! that weirdo freako love struck bitc... female dog!

i mean you saw how makoto was when the series just started he was just a NORMAL, NON-SEX ADDICT boy having a NORMAL crush on a D-cu... beautiful girl and that would have went sailing peacfully if sekai didn't put weird perverted thoughts that triggered makoto

don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with liking some guy who likes another girl but... JUST.DON'TCROSS.THE.EFFING.LINE! dammit!


Agreeing with Lemonade, here. Totally.
 
Apr 26, 2010 9:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 649
Man, Makato could of just picked one but noooo he had to go around and bang every single girl. Wow really now, kotonoha, or sekai not enough for ya. That guy went corrupt. Guys why did hikari jumped in there? Also did Makato do kotonoha? Coz it would be EXTREAMLY funny if he didnt do his first actual GF
 
Apr 29, 2010 4:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 186
realmruler1 said:
Also did Makato do kotonoha? Coz it would be EXTREAMLY funny if he didnt do his first actual GF
Not as far as I remember.
 
Jun 3, 2010 12:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 528
Sekai. she's the one who started it all.. if she didnt exchanged seats with Setsuna, & if she didnt helped Makoto be with Kotonoha, if she didnt kissed Makoto & if she didnt "practice" with him.. then this wouldnt happen.. Makoto wouldnt be a sex addict & he wouldnt hurt so many girls..
 
Jun 29, 2010 7:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 278
Who would read a magazine of girls in bikinis on their first date????
Makato is the biggest jerk ever. should just stick to one girl and stay there.
 
Jul 12, 2010 7:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 519
1) Sekai: First off, she gets Makoto's blood type, birthday, and such for Setsuna before everything. Then, she gets Setsuna to switch seats with her so she can sit next to him. She then kisses him and tries to play it off as if it were nothing. She then hooks up Katsura and Makoto. She has "practice" with him to "get him used to girls' feelings." She sleeps around with Makoto despite the fact that she feels horrible for doing it behind Katsura's back without telling her. She even lies about having a baby (and in front of the entire classroom)! From the start, imo, she screwed up majorly.

2) Makoto: He's just the worst of the worst. He wasn't only satisfied with being with Sekai, he wanted whoever he could sleep with. He....gah...I just hate him xD ... He was very self-centered, hardly cared about others, and basically only thought about getting laid. He pretty much got what was coming to him; if he were to have actually thought about what he was doing (and with who and what the consequences would be), he just MIGHT have avoided it all.

3) Hikari: Despite knowing how bad Sekai was feeling and all that, she decided to go behind her back and sleep with her lover. That's just cold man...and she supposedly liked Tasiuke. She's just a whore to me :P

4) Otome: She was a freaking jerk to Katsura and had her friends gang up on her...how weak do you have to be to ask friends to help do your dirty work?! Aaaahhhh, she just pissed me off....

5) Taisuke: He wouldn't leave Katsura alone! How many times does someone have to say "no"?! She doesn't like you...at all...just let it go >_>

6) Setsuna: For one, she was also a hardcore jerk to Katsura. Always trying to keep Itou away and such. And she always liked him, and just stood idly by untill she was going to leave to show him how she felt. (well, she didn't exactly tell him anything...she just let him have sex with her if he gave her his word...even then, as if he were an honest man)

7) Katsura: I can't rly find a reason to hate her atm, cuz she reminded me of the girl I cheated on (who...coincidentally, has large breasts [[realistically large, not blown out of proportion like Katsura]], was quiet, and innocent). So, I'm still trying to get over the stark similarities.
 
Jul 12, 2010 7:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 342
Daveybear_HTID said:
Sekai: First off, she gets Makoto's blood type, birthday, and such for Setsuna before everything. Then, she gets Setsuna to switch seats with her so she can sit next to him. She then kisses him and tries to play it off as if it were nothing. She then hooks up Katsura and Makoto. She has "practice" with him to "get him used to girls' feelings." She sleeps around with Makoto despite the fact that she feels horrible for doing it behind Katsura's back without telling her. She even lies about having a baby (and in front of the entire classroom)! From the start, imo, she screwed up majorly.



THIS.
No matter how good you are at something,
there's always about a million people better than you.
 
Jul 12, 2010 8:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 519
sgd said:
Daveybear_HTID said:
Sekai: First off, she gets Makoto's blood type, birthday, and such for Setsuna before everything. Then, she gets Setsuna to switch seats with her...


THIS.

Rofl xD
I'm glad someone agrees :3
Gosh....so much can be said ._.
 
Jul 16, 2010 1:46 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 5
I dislike Sekai the most. Really, she's the one who started the whole thing.

And Kotonoha because...well, I'm not really sure, she just irritated me.

And, of course, Makoto. He made a total ass of himself. In the beginning, I wanted so much to like him but...well, it's obvious. But, again, SEKAI STARTED IT.
And I don't think he really deserved what happened to him. I just wanted him to get the crap beat out of him.

I can't really ''hate'' any of them, though. They all made some really effed up decisions (Makoto mostly), but people do that. Shit happens.
 
Jul 18, 2010 4:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 65
I hate all of them too bad you can only vote once
 
Jul 19, 2010 1:35 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 61
I just saw the anime and you're going to hate me, but I(sort of) liked the story.

It's kinda interesting how characters behave in this series. there are a lot of us who say we wouldn't do such thing, but if any of us were in that situation, your mind could instantly jump into psycho mode. It's just a possibility!

The characters are all bitches here. there are no good guys, and I find that appealing in this anime. It's not what you can call conventional. Everyone is guilty and everyone wants a piece of Makoto.

Well, it's a harem anime, so no matter how you put it, he's the only guy around, and obviously all the girls would want to get laid with him. Some of their decisions don't seem natural though. That is why I think the characters here aren't even human. They are bunnies. And I kinda would like the bloody mess not to be restricted to the last episode.

As for hatred when it comes to characters, I voted on Makoto for one sole reason:

He is a sexaholic. That's it. He acts all innocent and stuff but deep inside he just wants to have sex.

By the way, has anyone here played the game? The visual novel? Does anybody know how many endings there are? 20. That's right, and it's fully animated.
You can't get a translation pacth to cover it all up. But it sounds good.
 
Jul 23, 2010 12:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 519
jpunk said:
I just saw the anime and you're going to hate me, but I(sort of) liked the story [...] By the way, has anyone here played the game? [...] Does anybody know how many endings there are? 20. That's right....

Tbh, I also found the story was of great interest to me. It's a bit realistic, however, quite exaggerated. For the most part, since it dealt with psychological and sociological factors, I rly enjoyed it. Mind you I was developing so much hate for Makoto and Sekai, I still enjoyed the plot.

And concerning the game, I read up on it. I also saw there was a controversial ending dealing with Makoto and Kokoro...which sorta made me shudder. For me, I find School Days rather fascinating.
 
Jul 24, 2010 11:05 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 14
Taisuke. for ruining Makoto's harem. XD jk..
I hate Sekai. She's the most stupid thing I ever saw. >=P
and she's the one who started it all.
Modified by Sbree364, Jul 24, 2010 11:13 PM
 
Jul 28, 2010 2:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1527
i must say that i hate every single one of these characters so much...but Makoto takes the cake...or in this case,the boat xD

Makoto__________10(hate points/10)(because he's the devil)
the 3 b!tches_____9.5(for bullying Kotonoha and having sex with Makoto,b!tches)
Hikari___________9.5(for having sex with Makoto altho she knew he's going out with her BFF)
Setsuna_________9.5(for being a nosy b!tch..)
Taisuke__________9.0(for "raping" Kotonoha...wtf man)
Otohe___________8.5(for having sex with Makoto altho she knew he has a gf)
Sekai____________7.5(for making all this happen,she could've just confessed)
Kotonoha________3.0(i feel pity for her,but she just went crazy in the end lol...i'm really sorry she had to got through all this cr*p)
Sayonara,papa!


"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
 
Aug 3, 2010 9:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 338
lemonade said:
lol i don't really see any BIG reason to hate makoto, i mean yeah he cheated, sure he two timed yes, he was a baddie whatever BUT! who started it? hmn? who? it was SEKAI! that weirdo freako love struck bitc... female dog!

i mean you saw how makoto was when the series just started he was just a NORMAL, NON-SEX ADDICT boy having a NORMAL crush on a D-cu... beautiful girl and that would have went sailing peacfully if sekai didn't put weird perverted thoughts that triggered makoto

don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with liking some guy who likes another girl but... JUST.DON'TCROSS.THE.EFFING.LINE! dammit!
I totally agee!
 
Aug 3, 2010 10:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 73
wow ill have to say sekai.
and in makoto's defense this was his first girlfriend too, and then sekai had to muddle his thoughts with her "practice" during the period of his life his hormones are the worst causing him to have a warped view of right and wrong. i my opinion 90% if not 100 of the terrible things that whent on during this anime were caused by sekai.
She seriously crossed the line win she killed killed him as well, i mean seriously, cold-blooded murder?
And kotonoha i feel sorry for her, she was just a poor Innocent girl caught between the crossfire of a misled boy and a psychopathic love crazed girl, which caused her to go insane.
 
Aug 3, 2010 10:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 73
realmruler1 said:
Man, Makato could of just picked one but noooo he had to go around and bang every single girl. Wow really now, kotonoha, or sekai not enough for ya. That guy went corrupt. Guys why did hikari jumped in there? Also did Makato do kotonoha? Coz it would be EXTREAMLY funny if he didnt do his first actual GF

he never did it with her as far as i could tell
 
Aug 3, 2010 11:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 338
WarpedPerception said:
wow ill have to say sekai.
and in makoto's defense this was his first girlfriend too, and then sekai had to muddle his thoughts with her "practice" during the period of his life his hormones are the worst causing him to have a warped view of right and wrong. i my opinion 90% if not 100 of the terrible things that whent on during this anime were caused by sekai.
She seriously crossed the line win she killed killed him as well, i mean seriously, cold-blooded murder?
And kotonoha i feel sorry for her, she was just a poor Innocent girl caught between the crossfire of a misled boy and a psychopathic love crazed girl, which caused her to go insane.
Also thinks the same :)
 
Aug 4, 2010 1:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 338
WarpedPerception said:
realmruler1 said:
Man, Makato could of just picked one but noooo he had to go around and bang every single girl. Wow really now, kotonoha, or sekai not enough for ya. That guy went corrupt. Guys why did hikari jumped in there? Also did Makato do kotonoha? Coz it would be EXTREAMLY funny if he didnt do his first actual GF

he never did it with her as far as i could tell


Kotonoha was his first gf so he should have sticked with her.
But ofc Sekai had to make makoto like that with her special perverted training.
At the end he still comes back to Kotonoha because he felt bad for her.
And i'd say shes was even the best looking one of them all and Makoto didn't even do anything good with her.
So vote for Sekai iff you have a good sense.
 
Aug 4, 2010 1:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 924
Makoto ..............
 
Aug 4, 2010 1:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 338
BlackSnake56 said:
Makoto ..............
Sekai............
 
Aug 4, 2010 1:22 AM
Liechée, Bittaly

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 3084
I sort of hate Makato, even though it's Sekai's fault for bringing them together...but he doesn't hav eto go as far as to fuck twenty chicks behind each other's back.

Ever since I seen the 5th ep....I hesitated, but I continued, same thing happened at ep 9. Makato is such a huge ass...and he still is at the very end. Although...that's the anime version. I only hate him in the anime, that's all...he's just a huge ass. I felt despair for Katsura throughout the whole thing.

In the Eroge game, Makato isn't such a bad guy...
 
Aug 4, 2010 1:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 338
Kairen said:
I sort of hate Makato, even though it's Sekai's fault for bringing them together...but he doesn't hav eto go as far as to fuck twenty chicks behind each other's back.

Ever since I seen the 5th ep....I hesitated, but I continued, same thing happened at ep 9. Makato is such a huge ass...and he still is at the very end. Although...that's the anime version. I only hate him in the anime, that's all...he's just a huge ass. I felt despair for Katsura throughout the whole thing.

In the Eroge game, Makato isn't such a bad guy...
Yeah i hate Makoto just because he cheated on Kotonoha and avoiding her lieng etc.
And even when she knew she kept trying to get him back.
Even tough the story could have ended like Sekai jumps of a building so Kotonoha could have been happy with him and ,
doesn't go crazy highschool of the dead or higurashi no naku koro ni style and falls in love with just his head.
Kotonoha was like a professional assasin on Sekai.

Kotonoha (WIN)
 
Aug 4, 2010 12:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 519
QKunai said:
Even tough the story could have ended like Sekai jumps of a building so Kotonoha could have been happy with him and ,
doesn't go crazy highschool of the dead or higurashi no naku koro ni style and falls in love with just his head.
Kotonoha was like a professional assasin on Sekai.

Kotonoha (WIN)

YES xD
 
Aug 4, 2010 12:35 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1445
I hate Taisuke...What kind of idiot you have to be to cheat...
 
Aug 4, 2010 12:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 338
Sekai got tactical knifed! , hehehehe payback by a shy cute girl that got bullied and disliked by everyone !
YAY!!!
 
Aug 4, 2010 1:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 519
Rofl, Tactical Knifed, ftw.
iAlready listed why iHate who iHate.
 
Aug 4, 2010 2:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 338
Daveybear_HTID said:
1) Sekai: First off, she gets Makoto's blood type, birthday, and such for Setsuna before everything. Then, she gets Setsuna to switch seats with her so she can sit next to him. She then kisses him and tries to play it off as if it were nothing. She then hooks up Katsura and Makoto. She has "practice" with him to "get him used to girls' feelings." She sleeps around with Makoto despite the fact that she feels horrible for doing it behind Katsura's back without telling her. She even lies about having a baby (and in front of the entire classroom)! From the start, imo, she screwed up majorly.

2) Makoto: He's just the worst of the worst. He wasn't only satisfied with being with Sekai, he wanted whoever he could sleep with. He....gah...I just hate him xD ... He was very self-centered, hardly cared about others, and basically only thought about getting laid. He pretty much got what was coming to him; if he were to have actually thought about what he was doing (and with who and what the consequences would be), he just MIGHT have avoided it all.

3) Hikari: Despite knowing how bad Sekai was feeling and all that, she decided to go behind her back and sleep with her lover. That's just cold man...and she supposedly liked Tasiuke. She's just a whore to me :P

4) Otome: She was a freaking jerk to Katsura and had her friends gang up on her...how weak do you have to be to ask friends to help do your dirty work?! Aaaahhhh, she just pissed me off....

5) Taisuke: He wouldn't leave Katsura alone! How many times does someone have to say "no"?! She doesn't like you...at all...just let it go >_>

6) Setsuna: For one, she was also a hardcore jerk to Katsura. Always trying to keep Itou away and such. And she always liked him, and just stood idly by untill she was going to leave to show him how she felt. (well, she didn't exactly tell him anything...she just let him have sex with her if he gave her his word...even then, as if he were an honest man)

7) Katsura: I can't rly find a reason to hate her atm, cuz she reminded me of the girl I cheated on (who...coincidentally, has large breasts [[realistically large, not blown out of proportion like Katsura]], was quiet, and innocent). So, I'm still trying to get over the stark similarities.
It should have stayed MakotoxKotonoha then there would be no drama or to emotional or killing. Sekai jealousy makes it like this its very selfish shes the only one that goes killing when getting ditched.
Modified by QKunai, Aug 4, 2010 2:52 PM
 
Aug 4, 2010 4:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 519
QKunai said:
It should have stayed MakotoxKotonoha then there would be no drama or to emotional or killing. Sekai jealousy makes it like this its very selfish shes the only one that goes killing when getting ditched.

Well, if you remember later in the anime, Sekai tells Setsuna about Makoto, planting a seed of doom. And then later, she begs Setsuna to switch seats with her so she could sit next to Makoto. THEN she goes on to hook up Katsura and Makoto. AND she kisses him after all that....she started EVERYTHING ._.
 
Aug 4, 2010 4:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 338
Daveybear_HTID said:
QKunai said:
It should have stayed MakotoxKotonoha then there would be no drama or to emotional or killing. Sekai jealousy makes it like this its very selfish shes the only one that goes killing when getting ditched.

Well, if you remember later in the anime, Sekai tells Setsuna about Makoto, planting a seed of doom. And then later, she begs Setsuna to switch seats with her so she could sit next to Makoto. THEN she goes on to hook up Katsura and Makoto. AND she kisses him after all that....she started EVERYTHING ._.


Makoto was just confused about those kisses and couldn't think properly he would have done better on his own , he didn't need any help or a book.
He had to be himself not someone that tells him what to do.
 
Aug 5, 2010 1:43 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 139
Lol people, why do you need to hate everybody so much - put yourself in their shoes.
Let's start with Makoto:
First of all, I think that Makoto isn't some kind of sociopath (as some people tend to describe him, and I really think that such a definition is too extreme) - his "only" major flaw is that he is really indecisive. Now, what about the charges of lack of empathy - if you look more carefully through the anime, you should be able to discern some traces of empathy in his behaviour. What's more, the fact that he doesn't show much compassion doesn't mean he's some kind of beast that totally lacks empathy for others - he just may be not so good at showing his emotions (you never know what's going on in one's head); also he shows some remorse (he says something like: "How did things end up like that?" somewhere in the anime) . Why do I think that his biggest flaw is his idecisiveness? - Look carefully through his behaviour - most of the time he can't even answer properly to the questions directed at him (all the time he's answering with: "uhm", "ehh", "even if you say that" etc. - which shows he's pretty indecisive and is not sure in himself...); what's even more shocking - you remember how Setsuna behaved most of the time (she was trying to answer for Makoto, blocked the number of Kotonoha, tried to distance Makoto from Kotonoha etc.) - Makoto was almost like a puppet without its own will (totally indecisive - couldn't even speak for himself lol) - I think that that was the finest example for his indecisiveness. I don't mean not to blame him (well - he is responible for his own deeds(I'm rather confident that he could be cleared maybe even of all "charges" - but for now I'll stop till there)), but I don't think he is the type of monster that everybody tries to picture him like, and I don't think that he deserved to be stabbed to death and have his head cut off, just because he was "a little bit" promiscuous.
That's for today - I'll maybe continue my post later, but as I said that's for now.
(I really wanna see your comments on this "defence" of Makoto, so please consider this message).
KRKodama said:

When you want to defend a point you have to use your own words only, for it to be valid.
 
Aug 6, 2010 12:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
I think this poll ought to be entitled "Who you do you hate the LEAST?" since essentially all of the characters were more or less despicable in their own way, although Makoto was the indeed worst offender. However, I blame the way he is portrayed more than the character himself; that is, despite being the most cruel, lecherous, and self-centered person in the cast, he is also so dense and idiotic that he allows himself to be manipulated by basically every girl he encounters, all the while he is written in such a way that we are still somehow expected to see him as "shy," "innocent," or "basically a good person." He has these sweeping moments of regret and self-reflection, but then forgets them moments later, as he is just as soon ready to fuck (both figuratively and literally) the next girl who makes a move on him seemingly without a second's hesitation. So as sociopathic and irresponsible as Mokoto is, the person who wrote him up is, in my estimation, just as bad.

Having just finished the final episode, and can say with certainty that this is one of the most aggravating, mind-rapingly bad anime series I have ever seen. And no, in spite of everything Makoto did, the ending was still somehow not cathartic or enjoyable. Just gross. Ugh, I need to detoxify my brain now.
/rageover
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
- The Little Prince
 
Aug 6, 2010 2:28 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 139
immortalrite said:
I think this poll ought to be entitled "Who you do you hate the LEAST?" since essentially all of the characters were more or less despicable in their own way, although Makoto was the indeed worst offender. However, I blame the way he is portrayed more than the character himself; that is, despite being the most cruel, lecherous, and self-centered person in the cast, he is also so dense and idiotic that he allows himself to be manipulated by basically every girl he encounters, all the while he is written in such a way that we are still somehow expected to see him as "shy," "innocent," or "basically a good person." He has these sweeping moments of regret and self-reflection, but then forgets them moments later, as he is just as soon ready to fuck (both figuratively and literally) the next girl who makes a move on him seemingly without a second's hesitation. So as sociopathic and irresponsible as Mokoto is, the person who wrote him up is, in my estimation, just as bad.

Having just finished the final episode, and can say with certainty that this is one of the most aggravating, mind-rapingly bad anime series I have ever seen. And no, in spite of everything Makoto did, the ending was still somehow not cathartic or enjoyable. Just gross. Ugh, I need to detoxify my brain now.
/rageover


If you don't mind I'll comment your post:

Let's start with this:
"However, I blame the way he is portrayed more than the character himself; that is, despite being the most cruel, lecherous, and self-centered person in the cast, he is also so dense and idiotic that he allows himself to be manipulated by basically every girl he encounters, all the while he is written in such a way that we are still somehow expected to see him as "shy," "innocent," or "basically a good person."

- Being manipulated by others doesn't necessarly mean you're dense and idiotic. You totally could be "shy" and not be able to say what you want when you're supposed to and to act when you're supposed to (what's more, you could totally be a spinless coward and not be shy, and it will have pretty much the same effect). Also, there's nothing to blame in the way he is portrayed - why? - because people are not only "good" or only "evil" - so we get a nice interpolation between "good" and "evil" like in the real world - he may be the most cruel, lecherous and self-centered person in the cast (I don't state that - you stated it, I'm just using your words), but that doesn't mean he is restricted to having only bad qualities about himself ( you get my point, don't you? - if you don't I'll try to explain it better).

"He has these sweeping moments of regret and self-reflection, but then forgets them moments later, as he is just as soon ready to fuck (both figuratively and literally) the next girl who makes a move on him seemingly without a second's hesitation. So as sociopathic and irresponsible as Mokoto is, the person who wrote him up is, in my estimation, just as bad."
- First of all I think you should consider that maybe his hormones are totally raging and his sex drive's really strong (which doesn't really excuse him, but you should at least consider that). What's more, there's nothing wrong to have sex with somebody you like (I'd like to emphasize that the word I used is "like" and not "love") as long as it's consensual.
- What about his "sweeping moments of regret and self-reflection" - I think that I already said that, but you never really know what's happening in one's mind - you could only see these "sweeping moments", which doesn't mean he doesn't regret his actions (though, I am really unsure if there is much to regret) - peopledon't necessarily show their emotions and thoughts all the time, do they?
- "So as sociopathic and irresponsible as Mokoto is, the person who wrote him up is, in my estimation, just as bad." - I still don't get why you'd call him sociopathic (irresponsible - maybe, but sociopathic - isn't it going too far) and I don't get how you made such a global conclusion about the person who wrote him up - if I were you, I'd rather judge people more carefully...
KRKodama said:

When you want to defend a point you have to use your own words only, for it to be valid.
 
Aug 12, 2010 8:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 6
QKunai said:
WarpedPerception said:
realmruler1 said:
Man, Makato could of just picked one but noooo he had to go around and bang every single girl. Wow really now, kotonoha, or sekai not enough for ya. That guy went corrupt. Guys why did hikari jumped in there? Also did Makato do kotonoha? Coz it would be EXTREAMLY funny if he didnt do his first actual GF

he never did it with her as far as i could tell


Kotonoha was his first gf so he should have sticked with her.
But ofc Sekai had to make makoto like that with her special perverted training.
At the end he still comes back to Kotonoha because he felt bad for her.
And i'd say shes was even the best looking one of them all and Makoto didn't even do anything good with her.
So vote for Sekai iff you have a good sense.


Agreed. On all points. Also, Sekai already knew she liked Makoto before Kotonoha was even in the picture. Remember the flashback where she asks to switch seats with Setsuna. Then she uses the whole Kotonoha thing to become closer to Makoto. Basically the whole "flower" speech that was given in that one episode
 
Aug 24, 2010 7:48 AM
Liechée, Bittaly

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 3084
If only School Days ended with Makoto with Katsura being together

[School Days Game Ending]
 
Aug 28, 2010 6:13 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 15
Sestuna, for being such a nosy bitch all the time.
 
Sep 6, 2010 5:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 292
Sekai. Makoto is a close second though
 
Nov 29, 2010 10:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 61
WarpedPerception said:
wow ill have to say sekai.
and in makoto's defense this was his first girlfriend too, and then sekai had to muddle his thoughts with her "practice" during the period of his life his hormones are the worst causing him to have a warped view of right and wrong. i my opinion 90% if not 100 of the terrible things that whent on during this anime were caused by sekai.
She seriously crossed the line win she killed killed him as well, i mean seriously, cold-blooded murder?
And kotonoha i feel sorry for her, she was just a poor Innocent girl caught between the crossfire of a misled boy and a psychopathic love crazed girl, which caused her to go insane.


Lol i have to disagree it was the most interesting thing that happened in the whole anime. sekai killing him that is LOL
 
Jan 22, 2011 6:57 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 4
Sekai, nuff said.
 
Feb 11, 2011 1:29 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 5
I voted in this poll after only watching about 5 or 6 episodes of this anime and voted for Makoto. I just finished watching the rest of the anime and I'd change my vote to Sekai. Don't get me wrong, I still think Makoto is a truly horrible and despicable person, but Sekai is a manipulative cunt. Third place would be Taisuke; I can't stand characters that take advantage of others when they're fragile. Everyone else is close behind Taisuke though in my hate charts.
 
Aug 17, 2011 3:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 10360
Just finished the series and the least favorite character that I don't like is Sekai. Makoto is just a coward for not breaking up with Kotonoha. Although the only thing I hate about Makoto is being a womanizer. He shouldn't have done it with other girls.
 
Aug 17, 2011 3:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 8717
Voted Makoto, but was really close to choosing Sekai. I disliked Hikari and Taisuke too. DAMN! This show really is full of amazingly unlikable characters! The only ones I didn't hate were Kotonoha and her little sis....
 
Sep 24, 2011 9:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 30
Sekai.
 
Sep 29, 2011 12:40 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 0
How much you hate some (or all) of the characters really depends on your approach.
I voted Sekai. And now I don't know why I did it.
I actually don't HATE any of the characters.
They're all fucked in their own way and have their own motives for doing all the shit they do.
The closest thing I have to HATE is Kotonoha. Why? Because she is just a retarded cunt. First of all, as soon as she is 'dumped' by Makoto she goes around whining with her disgusting sandwiches and sending him texts every 20 seconds.
I would block her even if she was the love of my life.
Then she turns psycho and everyone dies.
Just WTF?

And poor Makoto the attention whore.
 
Nov 16, 2011 3:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 15
You wouldn't think it but this is actually a difficult question when you stop and think about it for a minute. I found some way I hated a little of all the characters - so I narrowed it down to four.

-Makoto
-Taisuke
-Sekai
-Otome

Then, I crossed Otome off of the list because out of the girls, all the girls Makoto got with/had sex with, she was the first to stand up and dump his sorry butt when learning he had been with other women. She was brave and strong enough to set aside her feelings and walk away. Next, I crossed Taisuke off. I hated the fact he took advantage of Kotonoha and was highly annoying - but I know he isn't the MOST hated/annoying character in my book from this series.

Next was between Sekai and Makoto: I didn't approve how Sekai took advantage of Makoto's....erh...(lets call them) urges and allowed him to "practice" on her. Nothing about their relationship felt real. It looked like they were simply together because they had sex and were in the mood-of-things, if you understand what I mean (young, relationships, sex; they just got caught up in it too much). And Makoto, granted I began hating him from the moment he started saying he was bored with Kotonoha and tried to "feel her up," towards the very end I thought maybe he could change and slowly become a better person; but he had gotten back with Kotonoha and again, he didn't handle the situation of breaking it off with Sekai correctly (instead, he kissed Kotonoha in front of Sekai without any remorse or problem). So in all, I don't think he would have changed all that much from his old ways if he had lived (remember, out of all the girls, Kotonoha was the only girl he /didn't/ have sex with; so I'm thinking what would have happened if he did have sex with her and had his fill. Would he begin finding new girls again?).

Makoto is officially the character I hate most from this series.
 
Nov 16, 2011 3:58 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 3466
Who could hate Sekai? She's the best character in the show
 
Nov 16, 2011 4:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 31879
wheres the all of them option?

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

 
Nov 16, 2011 4:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 8717
Makoto Strongly HATE
Sekai HATE
Kotonoha Like
Setsuna Dislike to a point
Otome Dislike.
Hikari Strongly Dislike
Taisuke Dislike, but not as badly
 
Top
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »