Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sep 29, 2013 4:52 AM

I think there will be a season 2. The Manga only has like 49 chapters so far and the first season covers around 30-35 chapters so its probably just waiting for new chapters.

Sep 29, 2013 5:20 AM
LOL. I'm dumbfounded. it felt like I watched all the episodes for nothing. But still, I enjoyed it.

Sep 29, 2013 5:34 AM

Tavor said:
Just wait for Attack on Titan: Brotherhood.

or Attack on Titan.
Gutalala ~~ sudalala

"It would be great to live as a human"
-Meruem, King of the Ants

Sep 29, 2013 5:38 AM
HalfMetalJacket said:
yuquall said:
Estherella said:

It doesn't really matter what the viewers think but the point of the chapter was to show his character development. One of the changes that i didn't like about the anime was how they butchered eren's character development because there were details here and there that were left out which was meant to show his growth and maturity. He eventually doesn't have that "I want to kill all the titans" mindset anymore but the anime is still showing that.

In fact, a whole handful of eren's haters actually came from the anime. Before the anime came out, not a lot of people actually view him as some rage boy and there weren't so many haters. It wasn't the impression that everyone have from him, he more of an idealistic person who strongly value justice and see the world in black and white.

Oh I know that. I just think it's funny how he thought everyone saw him as a monster solely because of his power but never thought of his own behavior or action might have actually be the reasons too. Good thing that he has changed, unfortunately the anime didn't allow him to do just that.

Why Studio Wit, why?

Don't forget Isayama agreed on that. Why Isayama, Why??

Sep 29, 2013 5:55 AM
yuquall said:
HalfMetalJacket said:
yuquall said:
Estherella said:

It doesn't really matter what the viewers think but the point of the chapter was to show his character development. One of the changes that i didn't like about the anime was how they butchered eren's character development because there were details here and there that were left out which was meant to show his growth and maturity. He eventually doesn't have that "I want to kill all the titans" mindset anymore but the anime is still showing that.

In fact, a whole handful of eren's haters actually came from the anime. Before the anime came out, not a lot of people actually view him as some rage boy and there weren't so many haters. It wasn't the impression that everyone have from him, he more of an idealistic person who strongly value justice and see the world in black and white.

Oh I know that. I just think it's funny how he thought everyone saw him as a monster solely because of his power but never thought of his own behavior or action might have actually be the reasons too. Good thing that he has changed, unfortunately the anime didn't allow him to do just that.

Why Studio Wit, why?

Don't forget Isayama agreed on that. Why Isayama, Why??

Wait what? I thought Isayama only agreed to Annie's blushing and episode 22?

Sep 29, 2013 6:07 AM

Technically, while Isayama Hajime requested some changes here and there, the anime production studio cannot always comply with this request. I wouldn't say he agreed to it since for all we know it could be the studio's decision unless we hear some sort of clarifications or his comment about it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 29, 2013 6:16 AM

Estherella said:

Technically, while Isayama Hajime requested some changes here and there, the anime production studio cannot always comply with this request. I wouldn't say he agreed to it since for all we know it could be the studio's decision unless we hear some sort of clarifications or his comment about it.

We will have Isayama's take. If someone sees an update on his blog, please translate and share with us.
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...

Sep 29, 2013 10:10 AM
Just finished the manga.. awesome.. but now I want more!! xD

I read that the 50th chapter should come on october 7th-10th can someone confirm this?

Is there like a schedule for when chapters are supposed to be released? (even if it's approximate)

Sep 29, 2013 10:18 AM
weezar said:
Just finished the manga.. awesome.. but now I want more!! xD

I read that the 50th chapter should come on october 7th-10th can someone confirm this?

Is there like a schedule for when chapters are supposed to be released? (even if it's approximate)

We can.

No, it's even earlier than you'd expect, usually on the 6th, the raws come out.

The manga's magazine is released on the first week of every month, so yeap you got that part right.

You'll have to wait at least 1 day for the scanlated version to come out though, and that's usually the low to mid quality versions. (I'd recommend Mangabird, they hog the raws earlier and scanlate decently also, mid quality I'd say.)

Wait for possibly 3 days for Mangastream to release it, they're top par in their game.

Sep 29, 2013 11:21 AM

Season 2, bruh

Nov 26, 2013 2:58 AM
The japanese are learning the value of dividing up good series into seasons. Pushing for more episodes and surpassing manga brings the pestilent blight known as FILLER EPISODES.

I'm glad that this is becoming the new trend. We should expect to see more of our favorite shows (particularly shounen) paced properly rather than over run. I mean, can you imagine the idiocy that would happen in SnK fillers?

Nov 26, 2013 2:59 AM
The japanese are learning the value of dividing up good series into seasons. Pushing for more episodes and surpassing manga brings the pestilent blight known as FILLER EPISODES.

I'm glad that this is becoming the new trend. We should expect to see more of our favorite shows (particularly shounen) paced properly rather than over run. I mean, can you imagine the idiocy that would happen in SnK fillers?

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

Preview MangaManga Store